Katie Punished - Cover

Katie Punished

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Fun-loving attractive redhead Katie falls foul of the law while covering a Central Asian news story. A corrupt police chief keeps her nude and chained in all weathers for many long and humiliating weeks.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First  

Katie O' Brien rolled off Angela and lay on her back beside her, brushing her lips against her friend's soft warm hip and tickling her lovely black pubic bush with her fingers.

Angie lay on her back, relieved in a way that her companion's weight was no longer on top of her, and tenderly kissed Katie's butterfly tattoo and ran her fingers through Katie's copper coloured pubic hair.

"Why did you let me stand up just at that end of that lovely fantastic long fight?"

"I didn't want to totally humiliate you, of course. I wanted you on your feet to take the final kick, standing up to it like the good brave girl you are. Mind you, you were pretty well a goner by then. It only needed a tap, and I didn't kick you that hard - I didn't need to"

She got up and shifted her position so as to be able to kiss that sweet mouth.

"You kicked me plenty hard enough Katie." drawing briefly away from the kiss. "I was almost hoping you were going to let me off any more punishment, but I'm glad you didn't. We can't have each other going soft on each other or with anyone else! Not with all the trouble we're in with those horrible people. Something tells me we're going to need all our toughness before too much longer."

And so their mouths melted together again and did not part for a very long time.

Finally they surfaced and paused to get their breath back before resuming these lovely activities.

"Kate old thing, you nearly slipped up with that circle you drew. If it had been an inch or two less in diameter, I would have had you."

"I know, angel, I made a bad mistake there"

"Katie, sweetheart?"

"Angie, darling?"

"Next time we fight each other on the sand, we toss a coin to decide who draws the circle"

"Good idea, Angie - but you're still going down again"

"Bollocks"

"Let's finish off this beautiful kiss and go out for a walk on the beach"

The weather had improved and the wind had swung to the west, bringing heavy rain, but higher temperatures. The daring pair would have stripped off completely for the walk but for the fact that they already were stripped off and had been in this by now familiar and welcome condition since leaving London a few hours earlier at five in the morning.

"Let's have a race, you can run for miles along the sand."

And so the couple raced along the shoreline, their feet slapping into the shallow water and throwing up spray. The rain poured incessantly on to their nude bodies and their hair was soon plastered and soaking. It must have been an hour, before they stopped and sank on to the sand together.

"Gosh, Katie, I have such fun with you. Time for a swim!"

The water was colder than any thing they had experienced and after twenty minutes, Katie yelled out "Let's get back Angie"

"Chicken! I'm staying in a lot longer yet!"

"So am I, then"

But it was only a couple more minutes before, by mutual consent, they emerged shivering from head to toe and blue with cold.

Mad as ever, they continued running away from the cottage for another hour and then turned for home. Tired of running and Angie anxious to give her sore and battered breasts a rest from all the painful bouncing, they walked arm in arm and chatted.

"I'll be thinking of moving house when all this is over." said Katie. "I made up my mind months ago I was going to move to Hampstead, but I keep procrastinating. I'll have to find something smaller, it's so expensive there"

They walked on for a few minutes in silence and Angie stopped and embraced Katie, kissing her long and hard.

"We'll move there together, my darling. I think we know by now we're going to be together for a long time - maybe for keeps. I can sell my place and we'll be able to buy a lovely house in Hampstead and live happily ever after. We'll start house hunting on Monday. I'll take the day off and so will you."

"Angie, darling Angie - aren't we going to be so happy?"

And the two started trying to do cartwheels on the rain soaked beach not making a very elegant job of it, and ran the rest of the way laughing happily together.

Until they stopped. A strange car was parked near the cottage and Katie recognised all four people who were emerging from it.

"Quick, behind the sand dunes before they see us. SHIT, Angie whatever are we going to do. We can't stay out here for long, we'll freeze!

CAN OUR FRIENDS GET OUT OF THIS ONE?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.