Katie Punished
Chapter 15: Thursday At Last!!!

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15: Thursday At Last!!! - Fun-loving attractive redhead Katie falls foul of the law while covering a Central Asian news story. A corrupt police chief keeps her nude and chained in all weathers for many long and humiliating weeks.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First  

The pair got out of the car.

"This is where the winner has to carry the unconscious loser back", said Katie. Let's strip off here and now! From here on in it's just our little bikinis"

"It's bloody cold, old girl." said Angie.

"You pathetic little wimp!"

"Oh, Katie. I'm just going to love this! Prepare to spend months in traction!"

"In your dreams!"

The two girls changed in the cold January day and they both shivered.

"Gosh, Katie, life sure is interesting nowadays. You've no idea how hard it was to get this day free!"

"All your days are free, you useless, bloody parasite."

"Do you want your beating now or later?"

"We'll do it on the beach. Oh, Angie?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"This is my beach and it's going to be by my rules - do I explain them now or down there?"

"On the beach, darling, I'm in your hands, then I'm going to murder you!"

The two combatants and dear friends walked barefoot and bikini clad, in the terrible January cold, hand in hand down the slope that led to the battle ground. Every so often they paused and embraced, tongue gently massaging dearly beloved tongue, before continuing their fateful walk to a bloody encounter, which both girls fiercely desired and at the same time totally dreaded!

As Katie had previously ascertained, the tide was at its lowest ebb and a huge expanse of sand was spread out before them.

They put their bikinis down on the shingle and Angie looked at Katie.

"What now, sweetheart?"

"Let's have a swim first", said the excited Katie

"Race you to the water"

Both girls rushed to the waters edge and ran into the sea, which was so shallow at the margin that it was minutes before the two friends were able to cast themselves into the depths...

Finally an exhausted and frozen duo emerged from the waves and prepared themselves for battle!

"First, the rules" said a shivering Katie.

She drew with a piece of driftwood, a circle in the sand.

"Any one who goes outside that circle lets her opponent have one free shot. She can take evasive action, but can't move her feet and can't retaliate until her opponent has resumed her position."

"As for the rest, it's fists and feet, but no grappling. No part of the body is out of bounds. That means our sweet little pussies, Angie. One more thing, kicking one's opponent when down is not only permitted - ITS POSITIVELY MANDATORY. OK darling Angie?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way, my lovely, sweet Katie."

"Before we start, my sweet"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.