Katie Punished - Cover

Katie Punished

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Fun-loving attractive redhead Katie falls foul of the law while covering a Central Asian news story. A corrupt police chief keeps her nude and chained in all weathers for many long and humiliating weeks.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First  

On Friday morning, the excellent Jean came dashing into her boss's office as soon as a shivering Katie arrived fresh from the pond.

"Hi, Katie, gosh you look freezing today!"

"Thanks for the vote of confidence!" said a rather irritable Katie "Don't we bother knocking any more? You haven't got yourself my job just yet, you know."

"Oh. Sorry, Katie." and the girl's lip quivered - she was near to tears.

"Sorry, my dear old love - I'm just getting a bit ratty with all this trouble."

Katie put her arms around the girl and kissed her on the cheek.

"Make sure you leave at lunch today. No - correction - take the rest of the day off and once again - forgive me!"

The girl smiled through her tears and said " I'll do a full day's work if that's OK Katie, but thanks anyway. I wanted to tell you about yesterday. I followed that old girl, like you said, and she went all the way up to Hampstead on the tube and I had to get in the lift with her or I'd have lost her. I'm pretty sure she didn't see me. I followed her down to a pub called "The Flask" in Flask Walk and she met up with another fat woman and a nasty looking man. I couldn't hear what they were saying and they all seemed to be set for a long session, so I left. I didn't want to make them think I was watching them. I hope I did OK"

"You did fine, darling Jean! Have a look at this picture - recognise him?"

"Oh. Yes! That's the man she met at the Flask. Recognise him anywhere!!

So, thought Katie, the bugger probably lives in Hampstead, the very place I want to go to make my home!

LATER

"Ministry of Defence - Good Morning etc etc"

"Katie, my sweet! You'll get me the sack phoning me at work like this!"

"Balls!! The Civil Service never sack anybody, so don't give me that bullshit! That's why a bone idle lump of lard like you joined it in the first place, instead of getting yourself a REAL job like me!"

"God, am I going to relish kicking your butt on Thursday! What do you want any way my angel love?"

"Fancy a drink in Hampstead after work?"

"Too right, sweetie, where do we meet?"

"We don't - here's what I want you to do"

And Katie directed her dearest friend to go to the Flask and keep her eyes and ears open, hoping and praying that this sweetest and most precious of girls would come to no harm. She would kill herself if she did, she really would. After all, Angie had an appointment on Thursday to get her arse whipped!

SATURDAY MORNING - TWO PRETTY GIRLS IN BED!

Katie's eyes opened and there was darling Angie fast asleep, next to her! Dear Angela! Amazing how fast she had adapted to this freezing cold house! Sleeping so sweetly - oh you darling girl! And Katie rolled over on top of her and started to kiss her awake.

"Fuck off, Katie, I'm tired and I feel like death. Leave me alone and come back in a few hours, PLEASE!"

And so Katie busied herself with the housework until six-thirty and got off down to the pond. She was just getting out of her car when another car pulled up with a screech of tortured tyres and out sprang - Angie!

"You stupid bitch. You don't go ANYWHERE without me! That's a double beating you'll get on Thursday for that - correction -TRIPLE!! Just don't do that to me again."

"You did tell me to leave you alone for a few hours."

"Yeah. Don't believe everything you're told, Katie. You can be very naïve sometimes. Now let's hit that lovely gorgeous water! Am I ever getting to like this life!"

SUNDAY

Katie and Angie looked down at the beach below and listened to the distant sound of the waves breaking on the pebbly shore.

"See what I mean, honey girl, the tide is up to the shingle. There just won't be the daylight for a long fight on the sand."

And the two disappointed friends walked barefoot and hand in hand up to the car park and drove to the hotel.

"My word! Two hardy young women"

And Katie introduced Angie to Amelia and Matilda.

"So glad your terrible bruises have almost gone. You look so much prettier now!"

"Take a good look", said Angie, "When you see her on Thursday you won't recognise her!"

"Take no notice," laughed Katie, "this girl is all mouth and precious little else!. She can't even cook! And I even have to cut her toenails for her she's so totally useless!"

Angie aimed a playful punch at her Katie's tanned belly and the two friends/lovers/adversaries went up to bed, after first promising to keep the two old ladies informed of their adventures.

In bed.

"I love you so much, Katie"

"Fuck off, I'm tired. OUCH!!"

And the two loving girls finally went to sleep, clasped adoringly in each others arms, each lulled into slumber by the other's sweet regular breathing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.