Katie Punished - Cover

Katie Punished

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Fun-loving attractive redhead Katie falls foul of the law while covering a Central Asian news story. A corrupt police chief keeps her nude and chained in all weathers for many long and humiliating weeks.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First  

A Few Weeks Later - A Drive Into Danger - Katie's Days On The Run!

This financial mogul certainly likes his privacy, mused Katie O'Brien as she waited for the remote-controlled gates to open, and saw them close behind her, before she drove the two miles up the winding driveway, to reach the rather gloomy looking country house which Wong Chow Ming was renting for his stay over here. The whole estate seemed to be surrounded by a high wall, topped by electrified barbed wire. He certainly seemed anxious to avoid unwelcome visitors!

To Katie, the whole place seemed grim and unwelcoming as she pulled up in front of the house. She noticed some kind of pony cart standing in the driveway.

She thought once again that it was odd that nobody had heard about this Mr Wong before. But the invitation to spend a few days interviewing in depth this important and rising player in the Pacific Rim tiger economies had been very tempting. She could be onto yet another exclusive story.

She rang the doorbell, the door opened and she was looking down the barrel of a shotgun.

"Don't come in Miss O'Brien! I think you need another dose of fresh air! We have some fun prepared for you! And the fun will take place out here in the cold. Get undressed! Apparently you have come to like nudity, and we are happy to accommodate you!" said the bogus Consul. "Don't try my patience. I saw the results of what you did to my cousin last month and no one gets away with doing that to him. You are about to be given a very hard lesson, my dear young lady - very hard indeed!"

Cursing herself for her stupidity in not checking properly into the background of the obviously mythical Mr Wong, Katie obeyed. In a few seconds she was already shivering already in the cold. The bogus Consul directed her to stand between the shafts of the pony cart. At least she had some idea who this man was, although this information had a price tag a tad high.

A TROT IN THE COUNTRY!

Oh! Bloody Hell! She was going to become a Pony Girl! She had seen a film once - one of those rubbish movies she had such a taste for! She remembered that a tail had been inserted into the rectums of the ladies involved and she was hoping this would not be her fate. Sadly, though, the next thing she saw was a fat lady emerge from the house holding the dreaded dildo from one end of which hung a generously bushy ponytail. It was soon inserted none too gently into her back passage. She wondered whether she was to be shod in hoof shaped boots - but this seemed not to be about to happen. It seemed she was to be a barefoot pony. The insert was already causing discomfort and she wondered how long it would be inside her.

Another large woman came out of the house and proceeded to harness the naked, shivering and very fearful Katie to the cart, kicking skin off her bare shins from time to time as she did so. Her shoes had very hard toes and the kicks hurt a lot. The two together secured her arms tightly behind her with her elbows firmly together. Straps were attached to a thick leather girdle around her slim waist. A bit was placed in her mouth, to which the reins were attached. Before the day was over her mouth was to be sore and bleeding. The two ladies mounted the pony trap and one of them lightly tapped a riding crop across Katie's shoulders.

"Giddy up horsy!"

Obeying this injunction, Katie pulled the heavy burden back down the long driveway - a driveway she had so recently driven up in blithe ignorance of the horrors in store for her.

"Get a move on you tart! Lets have a bit of speed out of you, let's see a bit of sweat, you shameless slut!"

A discernibly sharper tap from the riding crop, raised a red weal across her shoulders. Enouraged by the cut across her back and a certain steely something in the lady's tone of voice, she found herself running, despite her feet being cut into by the driveway's gravelled surface. The cart had very large wheels and this seemed to help her move pretty quickly. She prayed that no-one was taking photographs, let alone making a motion picture, of her latest humiliation. Impelled by the wicked flicking of the whip, she was able to keep up a cracking pace along the flat, but after a few minutes she was appalled to see the track rise steeply up a long hill! She would surely have to slow down to get up that! After the first few yards up the slope, with the gravel seeming sharper than ever to her tormented soles, her heart began to beat overtime and there was a horrible pain in her chest as she exerted herself right up to the limit of her powers. No use - she must ease up or die!

She heard the whip hiss through the air with a new and urgent viciousness, rather like an irritable snake, before the leather landed full square on her delicious rump! Then the sharp impact resounded in the crisp cold air. "CRACK!" it went! SHIT! That hurt - and how! She felt she must have leapt at least three feet into the air as the force of that hit her! With only a split second's pause the whip struck again. "CRACK!" Once more she seemed to leave the ground as though electrocuted! She realised that both these obese horrors were armed with whips and using both in turn to punish her lazy arse - as they indelicately put it! She put on a spurt without even thinking how steep the hill was. Her whole body convulsed and she leapt in the air and continued running almost regaining the same speed that she had achieved on level ground. The pain in her chest reached a peak and began to subside. Amazing what a lazy slave is capable of when a bit of encouragement is applied to the rear end!

For three long, painful and tiring hours she pulled this grisly couple around the large estate. An observer would have been amazed at the way her long legs kept on eating up the miles as she gracefully pulled her large passengers along! She was never permitted to slacken her pace and was painfully and frequently belaboured for even thinking about slowing down. It was as if they were psychic! Every time she felt she could carry on no more, they anticipated her heartfelt desire for rest and punished her just as she was about to slacken the pace, slashing viciously into her rhythmically straining buttocks to give her the encouragement she needed to speed up again. Once in a while the lash would be directed at the base of her spine and she would react as one miraculously re-energised as by some injection of electric energy. It hurt in a horrible way and she was only too anxious to avoid another such blow. She seemed to fly like the wind when they did that to her, and of course they noticed, the savage pair! As the day wore on, this little refinement became a more frequent part of her punishments.

"Hell I'd be tired running this fast even without that cart." she thought as she came to the hill for the tenth time and felt her arse on fire once again as the sadistic duo tore into it with a furious energy of which such overweight dames ought, by rights, to be quite incapable!

There were plenty of steep slopes to get up, apart from the one that had first brought her backside its initial roasting, and she was amazed that she managed to maintain her speed even when pulling her heavy load uphill. She saw herself, through a pink mist of pain, make circuit after wearisome circuit of the grounds of this house of horrors with the cackling duo showing no signs that they were weary of the fun!

Despite the bitter cold of the day, she was gleaming and dripping with sweat when, finally she was forced to bring the ladies back to the house. They left her, standing exhausted between the shafts. Had she not been harnessed, she would surely have collapsed from the sheer extremity of her exhaustion. She prayed for sleep as she had never prayed for anything in her life before.

Her feet were sore, the weal on her shoulder stung and her poor buttocks were aflame with pulsating shafts of the most intense pain. She had tried to avoid further cuts by giving her all to the task, and keeping up, and even increasing, her cracking pace, but nothing seemed to avail her where these two were concerned. They had worked her half to death and kept applying the slashing whips to her gleaming red bottom with only the briefest of respites for the whole time.

She waited, still harnessed, for an hour. The cold began to eat into her. Finally the two came out of the house and up to the tethered wretch that had a few hours ago been a confident young professional lady.

"Does the Slave wish to eat and drink?" asked one of them. A kick to her already sore shin made her realise that she had no choice but to reply.

"I wish to eat and drink, Mistress." she replied. Katie was then fed and watered, greedily taking her food from the nosebag provided and lapping at the pail of water placed under her face. She was aware of the total humiliation of all this but her thirst overcame all scruples. The tail was removed, much to her relief, as she was dying for a crap by this time.

"Don't shit over the path, you tart!" said one of the delightful ladies. "We'll show you where to go. Hang on until then if you know what's good for you!"

Then this gross couple remounted the cart and a stinging blow induced her to take them for another ride. She trotted off at a brisk pace despite her utter weariness. Katie was desperate to relieve herself by now but heeded the awful warning and strained to hold herself in while at the same time keeping up a fast trot to shield herself from further chastisement.

A tug on the rein directed her after twenty minutes or so and on the furthest point away from the house, to go over some rough and recently dug ground. Here she voided bladder and bowel while still on the move. The awfulness of this degradation was something she had not experienced even in the darkest days of her recent captivity. If she had thought her troubles to have been over when she was finally released - how wrong can you get!

This second outing was a much longer one than the first and after five hours, Katie was barely able to keep the cart moving at all and even the furious application of two whips could not get her to speed up. The last time they came to the long and steep hill, she was out on her feet half the way up and would never know how she got her gross burden to the very top. The ceaseless lashing to her bare backside was something she only vaguely heard as the whips made their crisp and sharp contact. The pain was only a part of a larger hurt which enveloped her whole body by this time. If there had ever been a time in her life when she was not in agony, she no longer remembered it. Poor Katie was scarcely conscious when the ladies finally dismounted.

Darkness had fallen long before this was over and Katie was at length unharnessed and led into some outbuilding - a stable! They pushed her onto a bale of straw and left her. She did not have time to look around at her prison before she fell asleep. It seemed only seconds after being put in her stall before she found herself being roused, fed and watered. Only one of the two fat bitches did this.

"Come on, you little tart! Time we got to work! Have a shit and then we put the tail in again! Do you like your nice tail? ANSWER ME, you cow!" A stinging slap across the face drew blood.

"What do you think, you obese old witch?"

"SLAP! PUNCH, SLAP! PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH!" The blows rained down on the bound and defenceless girl and she was on the point of passing out. There was no point in asking for yet more of this.

"I love my fine tail, Mistress!"

SLAP, SLAP, PUNCH!

"What are you?" PUNCH.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.