Katie Punished - Cover

Katie Punished

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 7: More Chilly Experiences

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: More Chilly Experiences - Fun-loving attractive redhead Katie falls foul of the law while covering a Central Asian news story. A corrupt police chief keeps her nude and chained in all weathers for many long and humiliating weeks.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First  

Katie returned home late on Sunday afternoon and quickly unpacked her overnight bag, hanging her clothes up in the wardrobe and putting the used underwear into the washing machine. She slipped into the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee getting herself up a quick snack from the fridge.

It had been Tuesday when she had packed that bag and she recalled her excited anticipation as she slung those tiny shorts and tinier top in after her other things. At the time she had had no idea why she was packing such inappropriate garments. And here she was, still wearing them after two days of excited self-discovery.

When she had retrieved her clothes at the beach, she had firstly donned her bra, panties, shorts and top - and then... Coolly and deliberately, she had picked up the shoes and thrown them, with all the energy she could muster, far, far out to sea. She realised as the sane part of her self witnessed the ever more strongermad part doing this rash deed, that some of her madness had not been cauterised by this deed. By the time she had made the journey across the rocks, over the shingle and up the wooden steps, she was dry and warm all over. Her feet hurther a lot and she had a long way to go, much of it over some very sharp stones, but she relished the prospect and her stride never faltered.

Two elderly female guests had looked at her with venomous disapproval as she strolled nonchalantly back into the hotel foyer and collected her key from the desk clerk.

"What time of year does she think it is for Mercy's sake? Cheap little tart." One of the ladies spat at her companion. "Disgraceful!" said both in unison. They had a point since the shorts only covered three quarters of her rear and the swelling curves of her well toned, smooth-skinned buttocks were clearly visible, as many a surprised and delighted gentleman had seen when she had sauntered through the town.

She had gone over, still barefoot, to the same beach very early next day and repeated the icy swim. She had been burning all over when she finally climbed up onto the pebbles and had taken the risk of remaining nude until she was getting too close to the town to run the risk of discovery.

How she had managed to concentrate on her driving on the way back home later that day, she would never know, and here she was, home again a very changed and rather disturbed young woman.

She shivered slightly in her scanty clothes. (She had switched off the heating on Tuesday to save money.) Katie opened the cabinet where the heating controls were and her hand hovered over the switch for a second. Then she closed the door, without having turned the heating on and stepped straight out of her clothes.

She was covered by goose pimples and the chill caused her shivering to intensify.

She went into the sitting room and turned on the television. Must catch up with the news - but how boring it all seemed. There was mention of her article on the conference and praise for her ability. Big deal!

The thought of a lifetime of covering financial and economic news, Wall Street, Tokyo, Frankfurt, London et al. and indices and bear and bull markets and bond issues. My God, how awful!! And I used to love all this only a couple of months ago! That bastard Ford has really screwed me up! She stretched herself out full length on the sofa and decided that the sight of her naked body was a lot more fascinating to her than the boring old telly. All the goose bumps had subsided, the chilly feeling had gone as she acclimatised herself to the temperature. To her surprise and delight, she radiated healthy well-being.

Where could she go to swim tomorrow? Her experience these last couple of days had shown her than a daily swim was essential from now on. She remembered an elderly female colleague who had often mentioned an open-air bathing pond in the North West reaches of her native city and she had walked past it many times in the summer, without paying too much attention. She doubted that nudity would be permitted there, in fact she had heard her colleague mention more than once that the lifeguards were real dragon-ladies! Before going up to bed, she looked out her skimpiest bikini, more like dental floss, as a former boy-friend had approvingly told her. That would have to do. There'd still be ninety five percent or more of her skin left appetisingly bare to receive the water's icy caress.

She flopped down onto her bed, not bothering to get under the sheets, and was soon asleep.

She had a reprise of her lovely dream of tormenting Chalrie Ford and awoke with a happy smile, which soon faded as she realised that he was still out there somewhere and dangerous. A man who could do what he had done to her was perilously unhinged. She ought to go to the police, but wanted to handleit herself, since her drunken stupidity had landed her in the mess in the first place. Her pride was involved.

Even under sustained and robust interrogation, the Police Captain had not named Ford as his accomplice in Katie's kidnapping. This wily gentleman knew a fat sum was awaiting him on release and did not wish to lose it. Any way, he was pretty soon out again and reinstated! These things can be fixed in some parts of the globe.

Five minutes before seven found Katie waiting to be admitted to the Ladies Bathing Pond together with a group of leathery skinned, but friendly looking middle aged ladies. She realised that she was easily the youngest swimmer there. She was also underdressed, by a very long way indeed, barefoot and attired in another pair of brief shorts and another daringly truncated top - a sort of twin sister to the other outfit!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.