My Wife and My Boss
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Chamberland

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John's been invited to interview with one of his company's biggest executives. With his family in tow, he nervously goes to the surprise meeting and discovers more than he ever imagined about his boss, his family, and especially himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Slow  

My wife's thin hands ran along Tom's impressive length through his suit pants for a moment before she turned her smoldering eyes to Tom and put her hands on his hips, gently guiding him from her side to stand in front of her. She was almost panting as she fumbled at his belt buckle, her arm getting caught in her loose shirt while she tried to pull the resistant leather strap off. She shrugged off the shirt and finished pulling the belt off before unsnapping the top of his suit pants and quickly pulling them down from around his hips.

His dark silk boxers were a stark contrast to the white briefs I generally chose to wear, but it was obvious that no brief in the world could be comfortable for this man. I stared in disbelief as she pulled the waistband away from his muscular stomach and reached in with her free hand, pulling out a cock thicker than I could have imagined. My wife just stared in wonder at it as she stroked it slowly, her pale hand contrasting starkly with its dark chocolate skin.

I knew exactly how my wife felt, since I couldn't take my eyes off of it either. From the mushroom head to the veins running along the shaft, if ever there was a cock to worship, this was it. If I had any thought of a fight, it left when I saw my wife stroking that beautiful organ. Disgraced where I sat, I felt my shame grow deeper as I felt my own penis twitch at the sight. I tried to fight the feeling, to stop myself from becoming aroused. But when I saw my wife lean over and her pink tongue extend to run slowly across the head, my own penis betrayed me as much as my wife had and stiffened to full tension.

Tom, who had been standing like a god being worshiped, glanced over and smiled at me with the familiar leer. Noticing the look of conflict on my face, he glanced down and to my horror saw my slightly tented pants.

"Why Eve! I think John likes what you're doing. I do believe he's sporting a hard on under those pants... Although it's rather difficult to tell." Eve's eyes flicked over at my pants for the smallest of moments before turning back to Tom's cock, her stroking and tonguing never missing a beat.

Tom leered at me for a moment before looking down at Eve and reaching back to grab a handful of hair and pulling it so she was looking up at him. She gasped and stared up into his eyes, but her hand never stopped its movement.

"Eve, I think it's time we showed John who you belong to. I want you to stand up, strip naked, and then get down on your knees and suck my cock. I want your hand stroking the balls and base as you suck it, and for a little extra fun let's have your other hand playing with your wet pussy, shall we?" he instructed, before asking sarcastically, "Your pussy is wet, isn't it Eve?"

My wife, her head still pulled back by his hand in her hair, nodded slightly and held his gaze. He let her go, and I got to watch from my chair as she stood up and reach behind her for the clasp of her bra. I felt myself reacting as if I had never seen her naked before. The tiny part of me that hated what was happening was overwhelmed by the excitement of having her expose herself to us.

Without a sound, the clasp was unhooked, and the bra was sliding down her arms and off of her breasts. I had never seen her nipples so swollen and red, jutting proudly from her chest. Without preamble, my wife undid her slacks and hooking her thumbs around the waist of both them and her panties, pulled both down easily over her long legs.

Smiling at her, Tom had her turn around once for him. He slapped her ass with a smack as she did so and got a squeal from her in return. As she turned, I saw that her pussy was visibly wet with excitement. I had never found my wife to be very wet, in fact we had found that a lubricant was often necessary in our love making. Looking at her now, I couldn't see how that had possibly been necessary.

"Now, slut..." said Tom in a commanding voice, and my wife looked ready to obey any command given to her. "Kneel down." My wife was on her knees on the soft carpet, her hand again reaching out to stroke his long member. "Suck on it. Play with yourself as you do. Prove to me that you're worthy of this." He took his cock in his hand from hers and slapped her cheeks with it a few times. Each time it came near her mouth she tried to capture it between her lips.

Finally after a few moments of teasing like this, he again took her by the hair and pushed his cock into her mouth forcefully. Her eyes bulged, and I could hear her sucking and gagging. He pulled out so that the tip was resting on her bottom lip and sunk himself into her mouth again. This time I saw her pushing herself forward on it, trying to impale her throat on him. He let go of her hair, and she took hold of the base of his shaft with her hand, and began bobbing her head enthusiastically on his cock, small whimpers of pleasure coming from her.

"Play with yourself, slut." Tom commanded, and my wife's free hand flashed to her slit, rubbing up and down and making her whimpers louder. I felt each of her whimpers in the tip of my penis, it was a sound it recognized but had never gotten her to make. Each time she voluntarily ground her head into his lap until her gagging was audible, I remembered the few times she had timidly giving me a blowjob, having to coax her to put as much as the head of my penis in her mouth. Now, watching her, it was like it was my cock she was sucking so enthusiastically. I could feel my balls burning as I stared at the scene. A few moments of rest where she just sucked on the head and stroked on the base, and then down the shaft she would thrust herself as if there was no thought more wonderful in the world than getting every last inch of the monster in her mouth down her throat.

A movement to my side caught my eye, and I looked over to see my daughter Jessica wriggling her hips, her hand between her legs pushing against the skirt and panties that covered her young pussy. I tried to shut my eyes, to look away. The last thing I wanted was to see my daughter like that. But my head was like stone as I watched her rub herself through her clothes, her hand mirroring the one between her step-mother's naked thighs.

After a moment I willed myself to look away, but not before feeling yet another throb in my cock. Unfortunately, looking away from my daughter meant looking at my wife, who despite her lack of experience had now obviously managed to achieve swallowing at least part of the black cock in her hands through sheer enthusiasm alone.

I saw her lift her head completely off and gasp for breath, a string of saliva connecting the cock head to her lips, and plunge herself back down, pushing the head and top of the shaft into her mouth. She kept pushing, her neck visibly swallowing, and several more inches sank into her throat. I noticed Tom leering at me, and looked away from them to my daughter in time to see her slide her hand into her skirt and panties, and the outline clearly show her sink a finger deep into her hidden lips, her skirt wriggling as she pleasured herself.

My eyes landed on this, and I felt my body shake and my penis give a shudder. Before I could react intellectually, I grunted loudly and felt my balls pushing their contents out as I came in my pants. Another loud grunt escaped as my vision blurred and involuntarily I thrust my hips at the dry air, my hands clutching the armrests of the chair so hard they might break.

As my orgasm subsided, my eyes refocused and in the silence I saw that all three were looking at me. Tom with his laughing sneer at me, but worse was seeing that my wife and daughter wore similar expressions.

"Does this turn you on John?" my wife asked mockingly, her mouth capturing Tom's cock and slurping on it loudly for a moment before letting it go with a loud pop. "Are you so weak that not only can you not stop this man from making your wife his slut, but that you cream your pants while you watch?" With that, she turned from me and resumed her oral work on Tom.

And if that wasn't enough, my daughter had to have her say too, apparently. "What sort of sick bastard are you, dad? You're watching your own daughter frig her cunt and you mess your shorts?" I tried to focus on her face as she was saying this, but my eyes involuntarily looked to the skirt still moving as her finger explored her own interior.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.