Crime And Punishment, Home Edition
Chapter 4: All's Well That Ends Well

Copyright© 2006 by TheDarkKnight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: All's Well That Ends Well - Gerald Morgan was an organized, disciplined man who led a very carefully structured life. But as his life had become more and more predictable, Gerald realized he was bored. He had no idea what he could do to relieve the boredom. The answer to his problem came out of the blue one night when he caught two teenage girls trying to break into his house. For one night at least, his life wasn't boring and predictable. Not at all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

It took Gerald most of the next day to get back to normal. By the time he went to the airport to pick up Susan, he felt he was almost back to the controlled, boring Gerald that she would be expecting. Apparently he was right, because she did not seem to notice anything unusual in his behavior. He soon realized that was because she was so excited about how successful her trip had been that all she could do was talk about herself and the conference and the new people she had met.

Later that night, as they were getting ready for bed, Susan asked him, "So you did all right by yourself? You didn't get too bored?"

"No, honey," he replied as calmly as he could. For a brief moment he was tempted to tell her everything, but instead he just settled for a teaser. "I actually spent a lot of quiet time just thinking. I discovered some interesting things about myself that I hadn't realized before. Maybe someday I'll..."

But she really wasn't listening to him. "That's great, Jerry. Because my boss said that since this conference went so well, he would like for me to attend more of them. So I'll probably have more business trips coming up. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, honey," he grinned to himself. "I'm sure I can find something to do to amuse myself. Maybe I should get back into coin collecting."

As they settled into bed and Susan turned out the light, she asked him "By the way, what happened to your knees? Those almost look like friction burns."

"Umm, I tripped over a curb while I was jogging this morning. It's just a little road rash."

Susan chuckled, "I remember how you were on our honeymoon, after we did it on the floor in our room one night. You didn't want to wear shorts for a couple of days, because you thought everyone would see your knees and know what we had been doing. You were so cute and innocent."

He leaned over and gave her a good night kiss. "Good night, dear. It's nice to have you home," he murmured, putting an end to that conversation. As he felt himself falling asleep a few moments later, he smiled to himself as images of his new lover flashed in front of him. He had to admit that sometimes a change in routine could be a good thing, a very good thing indeed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.