Undercover Wife - Cover

Undercover Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 27 year old Danni could pass for a teenager, a fact she exploits to go back to high school to find a killer. All this while her husband is gone on a long business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mindy came over early Sunday morning and they had breakfast while James filled her in on what he had been doing and scolded her severely for not telling him what his wife had been up to. He called his dad and filled him in on the shenanigans his wife had done leaving out the date part, he made sure that she would have even more support and back up. His dad got Danni on the phone and gave her a good verbal thrashing that left her red faced and sorry. Then an hour later he called back and told her he had read the reports of the case so far and she had did a very commendable job for somebody with no experience, and if she ever tried that again he would fire her, daughter-in-law or no daughter-in-law. This last was said with a trace of humor and he had her giggling before she hung up.

Now that all that stuff was out of the way the three turned to matters of a more pleasant nature and Danni still trying to make up to her husband did a striptease before him and Mindy while Mindy took his thick cock out of his robe and slowly jacked it from base to tip. When she had finished Mindy took her place and revealed her tight body a little at a time while Danni kneeled between his legs lovingly running her tongue over the hard shaft and bloated balls.

When Mindy was naked Danni beckoned her over and moved from between her husbands spread legs pushed them together. Mindy straddled his legs and Danni held his shaft up and guided her friend down until the spongy head just started to part her hair fringed vulva. Stopping her there she used her finger to tease the emerging little bud at the top of the slit and dipped her finger inside the moistening crevasse to smear the wetness over the thick head of his cock. When she had it sufficiently wet she pushed down on Mindy's hip and all three watched as Mindy bent her knees and swallowed inch after inch of hard cock.

It spread her velvet muscle so deliciously as it slowly rose in her body. "Yesssssssss, soooo fulll" Mindy hissed when her dark hair meshed with his. She rose and fell slowly both enjoying the slick friction of stuffed pussy and hard cock stimulating each other. Danni went from one to the other, teasing Mindy's clit and fondling Jim's balls, kissing first one then the other with hot lip grinding pressure, sucking Mindy's bouncing pear shaped beauties and then Jim's hard male nipples.

James took Mindy's slow delicious strokes for as long as he could then sliding his hands palm up under her hard thighs and cupping a muscular flexing cheek in each hand he controlled the action lifting her and letting her slam down hard while he drove upward. He started moving faster and faster the heat building to a hot flame in his cock with the wet tight friction of Mindy's gripping sleeve.

With Danni's finger working on Mindy's clit and sucking a hard nipple along with her other hand rolling and massaging James' balls it wasn't long before Mindy's cunt was trying to throttle the hard thick invader and that hard invader fought back by swelling and firing a load of hot thick sperm to ease the tight friction gripping it. The three of them spent most of the day in every sexual combination they could think of.

It was a very satisfied threesome that said goodbye at the airport late that night. James making Danni and Mindy promise to keep him apprised of how the investigation was going and for her to not get into any dangerous situations. When he kissed Danni hotly for the last time before heading for the departure area he knew he couldn't hold anything against her for what she did. Hey he certainly didn't have any right to since she not only encouraged his infidelity but brought it about. He didn't think she would like him to stray just anytime he wanted and he didn't want her to do that either. As he went out of sight of the two women he knew he wouldn't cheat while he was away and he was pretty sure Danni didn't intend to either.

The next day after school Danni went over to Kerri's house to tutor her in World History. Like most of the kids in the school Kerri's mom was rich. She had Kerri when she was young and Kerri's dad had run off. When Kerri was three her mother working in a male only club as a lap dancer caught the eye of an up and coming internet dot com entrepreneur and they got married. He worked hard and built it into a thriving business then sold it for over 30 million. Most of that money was invested in California real estate and in a few years more then doubled. Unfortunately he had a stroke and died when Kerri was 10. Her mom now had plenty of money and no strings attached. She traveled extensively leaving Kerri with a nanny most of the time. She was having too much fun to be burdened with a child when she was traveling to Europe or wherever her fancy struck her.

Kerri basically had no supervision and like her mother did just about whatever she wanted. Danni spent three nights a week with her for the next couple of weeks. Her friends didn't like it and worried about her but so far they really didn't have anything solid to complain about. James's dad called his oldest and most trusted agent in and assigned him to stay close to Danni. She didn't even know about him. He was to be out of sight but never more than a couple of blocks away from wherever she went after school. His name was George Tanenbaum and he had been one of the first hires of the new company. He had been offered upper management many times but preferred to be in the field. Mr. Martin recognized his value to the company and he was paid the same salary as a vice president. Mr. Martin trusted him explicitly and gave him instructions to keep everything he saw or did just between the two of them.

Danni had gained Kerri's confidence over the course of the two weeks and learned that she was into some kind of drug deal but Kerri was still very vague about it. On Wednesday of the third week Danni tried something a little different.

"Hey girl, I've been her long enough to know somebody is getting rich on the new drugs and I think maybe you know a lot more then you're letting on." Danni told Kerri.

"Oh you do huh, so what, you want some." Kerri answered.

Danni grinned "nope I tried that and it wasn't for me, no I like the other side, the make the money side. You know my mom isn't all that rich, she still has to work you know. So at my other school I had to supplement my allowance by dealing a little smoke here and there. I am getting low on my cash reserve and need a connection here. I think you can help me girlfriend."

Kerri cocked her head and studied Danni, It was hard to believe that this innocent looking girl distributed weed but then like the old saying goes, you can't tell a book by its cover. Besides Jason had been lusting after Danni since she had come, he just couldn't get her away from her friends especially that big brute Ben. If Danni was serious then she could kill two birds with one stone. With Danni helping distribute they could make twice as much money and she could get in even tighter with her boss Jason by delivering the body he so wanted.

"Hummmm I might be able to set something up. Why don't you come over Friday about 7:00 and well talk." Kerri smiled at Danni "What do you say"?

"Okay sounds fine, I'll be here." Danni replied.

Now she should have told her 'mother' what she was doing but she didn't, she figured she was just going to find out who was actually selling the drugs.

When Danni got to Kerri's house Kerri was the only one there, she said the nanny was visiting a relative for the weekend and they were alone. She took Danni into the den and sat her down; she started telling her a little about the setup of the drug deal. Danni turned the clasp of her purse. The unit in the lining started with two small disks that could hold up to four hours of data.

"Let me get us something to drink, be right back." Kerri said after a few minutes. She returned with a couple of strawberry daiquiris "I just love these things." she said handing one to Danni.

While they sipped Kerri filled her in on how the operation worked but never mentioned any names.

In about ten minutes Danni begin to feel a little flushed and woozy. In a few more minutes it was like she was very tired.

"Danni are you okay." Kerri asked her.

"Huh oh sure just feel a little dizzy for some reason." She replied her speech beginning to slur

"Oh that's fine, I think you are just a little horny, maybe need some cock. What do you say?" Kerri leaned in close to Danni watching her intently.

For some reason when Kerri said that a hot flash roved through her body and her pussy started to moisten. She didn't know why this was happening and her mind couldn't quite grasp what was going on.

"Uhhh okay if you say so". She slurred.

"Okay boys you can come on in now." Kerri looked over her shoulder towards the kitchen.

Danni didn't have any idea what Kerri was talking about but her head turned slowly to follow Kerri's gaze.

She saw three boys come into the room; they were all wearing white hockey goalie masks to cover their faces. She giggled, that was silly she recognized all three of them. One was Jason Gimbles, then there was a big black dude maybe 6'2 and looked like he weighted three hundred pounds with a shaved head and mean look. She knew that was Rasheed Washington an offensive tackle on the football team. Ben had pointed him out along with several other players one day, seems his dad had a pretty good professional football career until he was banned for substance abuse. The third guy was a pudgy short guy that she had seen around his name was Billy Ramos and he was a real asshole, always saying the wrong thing or doing something stupid in class.

Kerri was watching Danni and she could see the blank look on her face, good the new fun date drug seemed to be working. She called it that because date rape seemed so harsh she chuckled to herself. "I think she is ready for you guys" she laughed. "Aren't you girl, don't you want some good hard cock about now."

Danni's mind was confused it couldn't assimilate what was going on but Kerri's voice was an anchor in the swirling confusion and she clung to that. What was it she said, oh yeah, hard cock that sounded pretty good to Danni.

Danni watched the guys approach with a stupid little smile on her face, theses nice boys were going to help her figure out what was going on. She watched them disrobe her; it was like she was somewhere else in the room watching what was going on.

"Oh Man look at them tit's" Billy grinned when he got her blouse undone and the firm round globes bounced out.

They stood her up and stripped her skirt and panties off leaving her in just her tennis shoes. She stood there grinning a lopsided grin. "Oh yeah" she thought "that's much nicer without all those old clothes on."

Jason motioned the other two away. "You wait your turn boys, this first round is mine."

Taking her shoulders he shoved her to her knees. He opened his zipper and pulled out his soft cock." "Here you are pretty thing something to suck on, come on make it hard."

Danni looked up at the mask covered face then down at the brown cock in front of her face. Sucking his cock seemed like a good idea so she leaned forward Ovaling her mouth and took the head in to let her tongue run around it.

"Yeah you little bitch that's the way, come on you like it, show me how good you are." Jason commanded her.

She started sucking him in earnest and soon he had grown to close to seven inches in her mouth. Her experienced sucking had him ready to fill her mouth but that would come later, right now he wanted in that hot looking little snatch. "lay down, spread them legs so I can see that tight little pussy, yeah that's it now spread them lips, show me how much you want my cock you little slut."

Danni didn't hesitate, there were no coherent thoughts in her head just following whatever instructions she heard, they all sounded good to her. She took her fingers and spread the plump lips of her vulva exposing the deep pink flesh of her channel entrance.

Rasheed, Billy and Kerri had gotten undressed and they were sitting on the couch watching. Kerri wasn't into the girl girl thing but she enjoyed watching. Billy had a hand between her open legs fingering her already wet core, Rasheed had an arm around her shoulder his big black hand squeezing a plump titty, and she had a cock in each hand. One was long and black the other short and stubby.

Jason kneeled between Danni's spread legs; He shoved his pants down around his knees then leaned forward placing the head of his cock into the spread lips and shoved hard sending about half his cock inside the soft body of the girl below him. "Ah yeah that's a hot tight cunt bitch. You like my cock in you don't you"?

Danni only nodded. It was like things were happening at a distance, she felt him enter her body and it was pleasurable but somehow it didn't seem to really be connected to her. As he drove himself deeper she could feel it and her body responded to the stimulation by producing her liquid honey to coat his invading rod. As he settled into a hunching rhythm she could feel a pleasant tingle and hoped he would keep it up to build her up to orgasm.

Jason was looking down into that blank innocent face; her eyes were unfocused and glazed. That was alright with him he didn't care is she got anything out of it but he was sure going to enjoy it. Her petite little body rolling beneath him those round breasts bouncing while he drilled that tight little pussy with his cock was a real turn on for him. The trio watching Jason's ass pumping between the shapely white legs spread and shaking with the force of his efforts were getting hotter and hotter. Kerri got on her hands and knees between Billy's fat thighs and took his stubby cock between her lips. Rasheed got behind her and spreading her ass cheeks drove his black rod into her seeping pussy.

Jason fucked Danni with a hard pace he was braced on one hand the other pinching and squeezing a round mound while enjoying watching the other rolling back and forth as he drove in her nice tight muscle.

Danni felt his fingers pinching her nipples but she didn't realize that normally he was pinching hard enough to hurt, now it actually felt pretty nice but it still wasn't getting her to that peak she wanted to be at.

Her hot cunt and delicious little body brought Jason to climax in just a few minutes and he dropped down between her legs to grind his pelvis against her while his cock jerked and twitched out its load of sperm coating her insides and his cock.

Danni felt him cumming, she groaned in disappointment, she wasn't even close to her orgasm.

Jason hearing her groan thought he was really doing her good. "You like that bitch, you like my cock filling you with my fuck juice." He rose from between her legs his cock slimy with his cum. "Okay Billy your turn"

Billy eased his cock from Kerri's mouth, he was hard and ready. Jason took his place on the couch. "Come on Kerri clean me off."

Kerri didn't want to but she knew he controlled things and she had to keep him happy. She lowered her head to his crotch and took his slimy cock in her mouth.

"Oh goody" Danni thought here comes another one, maybe he could get her off.

Billy pulled Danni up and positioned her on her hands and knees. She stayed there with her head hanging down just hoping he would hurry up and start fucking. Billy was in no hurry he ran his hands all over that pretty round ass before him palming each cheek then sliding a hand down that hot cum slick crease to cup her mound. "Yeah" he thought "he was going to enjoy this piece of ass", and ass was what he was after.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.