Undercover Wife
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 27 year old Danni could pass for a teenager, a fact she exploits to go back to high school to find a killer. All this while her husband is gone on a long business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The little group was doing its best to find out what had happened on Jeremy and Danni's date. They wouldn't say anything but that they had a good time. They were all sitting at a table in the cafeteria at lunch time. Jeremy had come up to Danni before school with a sheep eating grin on his face. "Did you get into as much trouble as I did last night, man my father read me the riot act when I got home, I'm grounded for a week and what's worse I have to help around the house for a month." Then he smiled wide "It sure was worth it though".

"Yeah Mom was pretty pissed herself, I tried to sneak in but she heard me, I am sure going to have to be on my best behavior for a while." Danni told him, Brenda came up about then and that was the end of that conversation.

Now as they sat around talking Janice giggled "looks like neither one of you got much sleep last night, so come on fill us in on the details."

Racine nodded her head "yeah you both didn't get that look holding hands in the movie."

Neither would say anything but that they had a good time. Ben didn't rib them to much he was just hoping that he would be lucky enough Saturday to look as worn out as Jeremy was right now.

Danni fought her conscious the next two nights, Jeremy the little sneak had gotten her hot before she knew what was happening but if she went with Ben it would be a conscious decision on her part. She was just about to call it off but the vision of the grieving mother quietly sobbing in Doug's office pushed to the forefront of her thoughts. She knew the athletic teams would probably know more about what drugs were going around then anybody so maybe Ben knew something he didn't even realize he knew. With a sigh she knew she was going to go through with it. Now that the decision was made she recalled the extremely hard shaft of Jeremy and how good it had felt. It was so different then Jim's, she wondered what Ben's would be like. The girls pumped her continuously all that day and the next about Jeremy, none of them had dated him although they really didn't know why except he was part of the gang, the same with Ben but now they were anxious to find out what he was like on a date. All Danni would tell them was that he was very nice and they could certainly do worse then go on a date with him.

Saturday morning around 10:00 Ben pulled his S/10 pickup before her condo and called the cell phone the agency had provided her with. She climbed in giving him a dimpled smile. He gave her an appreciative whistle. She had on a blue pull over t-shirt that clung to her full breasts and revealed she had on a bikini top under that. A pair of short dark blue shorts and white tennis shoes. Her platinum hair was done in two pigtails that hung down in front and were tied at the ends with light blue ribbons. She looked so young and innocent Ben was having a hard time believing the lustful sights that had been swirling around in his head ever since her date with Jeremy and what he was pretty sure happened. The little twerp wouldn't tell him anything that went on.

They chatted and laughed all the way out to the lake and loaded a picnic basket fixed by the family's cook into a very nice 18 foot runabout. They spent several hours cruising the sparkling water just enjoying the scenery, after about an hour Danni stripped her t-shirt up over her head. Ben's eyes widened appreciatively as her full breasts bounced free of their confinement now held in place with only a couple of triangles of light blue cloth to hold the abundance of her white flesh in. She stood and stripped her shorts off revealing lovely soft white thighs and rounded little belly with just a small triangle of light blue concealing what he longed to see. Ben's cock twitched once then twice.

As she sat back down in the seat beside him she punched him on the arm. "Don't you think you are a little overdressed now sir?"

His eyes were roving over the delicious little body before him when he realized what she had said. "Oh yeah right." He stopped the forward momentum of the boat and stood stripping his t-shirt off and the ragged blue jean cutoffs he was wearing. He had a modest black pair of trunks on but even now one leg of those trunks was visibly thicker then the other. He quickly sat down and they resumed their journey. "I am going to a little island near the end of the lake, there are no roads or houses close and not many people even know it's there, you have to go up a little creek that looks like that's all it is. But once you get a couple of hundred yards up it widens back out into a nice little cove with a small island right in the middle."

"Sounds good to me, I'm starved" Danni said and rubbed her hand over her stomach.

Ben watched that hand rubbing and wished it was his hand. For her part Danni was looking at Ben like for the first time. She knew he was in good shape but he never wore clothes that were tight or revelaing. He was like a young god. Golden skin and rippling muscles. Jim was in good shape, no fat on him but Ben was a hard bodied teen and just looking at him sent a little shiver of desire through her. Her eye's traveled over the tented side of his trunks and the lump that was lengthening there made her take a little gasp of air. It had to be as big and she thought even bigger then Jim's stout 8 inches.

They found the island and sure enough there was nobody around anywhere. Ben pulled the boat up to the shore and tied it off good. Danni picked up the basket and Ben took her hand helping her off the boat. They both felt the tingle of desire pass through that touch.

The food was good and the cook had put a small bottle of wine in an iced cooler for them.

While they ate and made small talk both knew something else was going to happen. Finally Ben had to speak up.

He took one of her soft hands in his big one "Look Danni you have become a good friend in the short time you have been here and if you say so I won't go any farther but damn girl you are so, so desirable I just want to eat you up, Man I want to fuck you so bad I can't stand it."

Her expression never changed "So did you mean that."

"Yeah... what part, I mean yeah all of it." He stammered

"The part about eating me up." She grinned and let one finger slip inside her bottoms to pull aside the cloth and let him see the tight little slit adorned with a patch of almost white hair with pale strands growing down each side of a plump little vulva.

He was on her in a flash grabbing her arms and laying her back on the thick blanket he had brought while she giggled like a schoolgirl. He wasted no time in spreading her legs and pulling the blue cloth aside to get at her delicious looking pussy. He buried his nose in the soft hair and let his tongue rove down and through her slit, the damp moistness tasted good to him and he proceeded to eat her pretty pussy with enthusiasm.

Danni let her hands glide over his muscled shoulders and with her feet flat on the ground and knees pointing upwards widened her legs to let him do his best. His fast flicking tongue wasn't as talented as her husbands but it made a lot of that up in effort. She was already giving soft moans of pleasure as he sucked her hardening little bud between his lips.

Ben was in heaven, this was the best tasting pussy he had ever had. As a high school jock he got more then his share of good looking girls although he wasn't one to brag, nobody but him actually knew how many he had been with but none of them compared to the squirming little package he was ravaging with his tongue now.

Danni tensed her legs lifting her ass to his mouth "Ohhhh yeah Ben that's it, ummmm suck a little harder, oh boy oh boy that's good. Use your finger; yeah fill me with that thick finger. Ohhhhhh man like that, I'mmm going to cummmmmmmm... Ahhyyyyyyyuhhhhh"

Ben felt the palpations around his finger, squeeze, release, squeeze tighter, release, The throbbing could even be felt in the plump little lips his mouth was glued to as she flooded his tongue with her sweet nectar.

Even after her throbbing slowed down he continued to lick and suck at her until she had to push him away.

"Whew, no more just yet big boy, you did that so good I think you should get as good as you gave." With that she used her hands to pull him up and stood him before her. She got on her knees and yanked his trunks down. The swinging club that emerged before her face made her gasp in amazement. Now she knew what Racine meant when she said she didn't know if she could fit all that meat inside her. While it wasn't a foot long it had to be at least ten inches. She had seen lots of pictures of uncut penises but this was the first live one. His cock was thick and had bulging veins running down and around the shaft, not ugly bulges but smooth lines of dark blue creating a pattern on the light brown shaft. She could only see half of the head as the foreskin covered the rest. One soft hand encircled the shaft right below the head, thumb just barely able to touch the tip of her middle finger.

Ben was mesmerized by the innocent looking girl kneeling before him, little pink tongue just visible between those full lips as she took in the sight of his cock. Her touch made him groan a low "Ummmmm"

Danni moved her hand down toward the base of his long cock stripping the hood back and revealing the arrow shaped head, from tip to crown it was about an inch and a half long, a darker color then the shaft with a creased little hole in the end. She looked up at him with those ice blue eyes "That's a big boy there Bub might take a lot of taming." He grinned down at her upturned visage "I think you can do it girl."

She gave him a pout and brought the head of his cock to her lips to lave her tongue over the top. The feel of her wet tongue and sight of that platinum blonde head working on his cock made Ben's body shiver in pleasure. She ovaled those red lips and let the head disappear inside never taking her eyes from his. She enjoyed watching the lust glaze his eyes while he watched her suck his cock. She was used to sucking Jim's eight inches down into her throat but she couldn't get all of his in. It was thicker and longer. It wasn't the rock hard wand that Jeremy's was. It was more pliable on the outside but with a harder core that she could feel when she forced it down her throat as far as it would go.

Her hands were busy cupping and teasing his balls, running up his muscled thighs and through his legs to squeeze his hard ass cheeks. His precum and her saliva had his cock shining as she moved her mouth back to the head. She experimented with his hood pulling it up to cover as much of the head as it would. He was fully as hard as he was going to get and even with her pulling out it just barely covered the tip, when it was soft his head nestled warmly deep inside it's protective sleeve. She kept the head covered and sucked and licked around then stripped it back and laved her tongue over the exposed head. She did this several times and Ben legs were quivering with the lustful tingles she was generating. It felt so good when she sucked and licked the covered head but that little pink tongue on the more sensitive head was exquisite.

Danni's hot mouth and roving hands had Ben's cock jerking in no time and when she felt it swell inside her mouth she pulled away just about an inch or so and let the first long spurt shoot into her mouth. She knew Jim loved to watch her jack him off into her mouth and that's what she did to Ben.

As her hand worked in time with his balls to pump his cum from him, his body was ablaze at the lustful sight of his cum shooting into her mouth and when the pressure was down to just cum oozing out she took the head in and continued to suck him dry. His legs were so weak that he had to sink to his knees when she finally let him escape from her lips.

They lay side by side and she ran her hands over his big muscled body and dipped her head forward to take a crinkly male nipple in her mouth. The feel of her hands and suction of those soft lips quickly drove the blood back into his softening cock. When one of her hands grasped the long length of him and started stroking he raised her mouth to his and they shared a deep tongue twisting kiss.

Ben rolled her over on her back and quickly stripped her of her bikini. He enthusiastically devoured those round soft mounds of pleasure, like his cock they seemed so soft on the outside but had a firm inner core that kept them standing proud. His big hands were everywhere, squeezing her ass, gliding down the inside of her thighs, running up her back then down to the hot haven between her legs where he worked a big finger inside her seeping honey pot.

Danni was flooded with sensations, he wasn't a polished lover but his boyish enthusiasm made up for any deficiencies he lacked in technique. Now he had her on her back and his elbows hooked right behind her knees moving her legs out and back towards her head. She felt the spongy head of his cock sliding around on her inner thigh and his hips moving until it was positioned against the rosy lips of her vulva.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah... ummmm fill me up bub." She gave a throaty groan as the big cock slid into her welcoming heat. It stretched her open more then she had ever been but it compressed inside her so it didn't really hurt. She had a momentary thought that if it had been as hard as Jeremy's seemed it probably would have hurt. Although it had a stiff inner core there was plenty of room for it to be squeezed tighter.

Fill her up he did. Jim's eight inches would sometimes brush her cervix depending on the position and how hard he was thrusting but this pussy pleaser just kept opening her up until she felt the head push against her cervix and seem to push it back a little before she felt his hard thighs pressing against groin. "Mannn Danni you're tight and hot." Ben husked. He just let his cock soak deep within her for a minute but being a teenager he wasn't inactive for long. He withdrew part way and slammed back in quickly. That's the way he wanted to fuck her hard and fast but she was having none of it.

"Oh no bub you aren't going to pump for a few minutes and then that's all. I am going to enjoy this." She had his hard hairy ass in her hands and she guided his movements and speed for the next fifteen minutes.

He made quick short pumps, long slow strokes, she had him rotating his ass on the inward thrust and slow withdrawal until just the head lay inside her.

Danni's legs were shoved back to lie beside her body and he held her ankles, sometimes they were wrapped around his waist and sometimes they were crossed behind his strong thighs. She had built herself and him slowly into a swirling frenzy of lust. Both bodies were dripping sweat making a slick friction where they were moving together. Danni knew she had to climax now her body was screaming for release. "Okay bub let er rip." She gritted out.

Ben took her soft hips in his hands right where they swelled from her waist and rose to his knees pulling her ass off the blanket and onto his rock hard thighs. He started pounding her fast and hard pulling her to him on each in stroke. The feel of her and the sight of those round mounds rolling back and forth on her chest in time to his thrusts, the sight of her head rolling from side to side, that innocent looking face now flush with desire, eyes closed tightly and upper lip biting the full lower lip. All this was too much for Ben and he pulled her tightly against him and blew a load of white cum hard against her cervix.

Danni was lost in a world of lust while he pounded her so hard. It seemed every thought and feeling in her body was concentrated in her hard fucked pussy. Her body got what felt like an electric shock every time his head bumped into her cervix and she was rising and rising until she received the hot liquid that filled her sleeve. She felt every twitch of his cockhead when he shot each spurt because it was pushed right against her cervix. On the second jerk and spurt her legs that were locked around his hips tightened hard and every muscle in her body strained into orgasm. Her well fucked pussy tried to strangle his invading member as it jerked and shot more sperm into her. It was a battle that both won and enjoyed.

With the last dribble easing out into her soaked channel Ben dropped down on her body his head beside hers and chest heaving with the sexual exertion.

Her pussy still gently throbbing around him she whispered into his ear. "Whew bub that was some load."

Wanting to impress her and seem like a stud he laughed and replied "Oh there is a lot more where that came from." He was more than surprised when she giggled and started hunching up and back on his softening cock. "Good then lets get this show back on the road."

He was amazed at himself as her cum slick channel brought him back to hardness quickly and they once again climbed that mountain to ultimate pleasure. They spent the afternoon enjoying each other's bodies.

Ben took her from behind making her white cheeks quiver with the force of his thrusting. She rode his big cock rolling her hips around in circles and short jerking hunches back and forth until he filled her with cum and she coated his hairy abdomen with her cream. She lay on her back and sucked his long cock while he dipped his head between her soft thighs and ate her steamy pussy. By the time they were done she had cum at least 12 times and he had shot eight loads, the last few not nearly as much volume as the first ones.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.