A Porn Star is Born
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While on a visit to Bombay, I stayed with my friend, Kris. There I met Amita, a beggar girl. Kris invites her to join the blue film industry. After initial hesitation Amita agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When they had calmed down, I asked, "Why didn't you take the help of the police?"

"I told him not to," chachi said, "When I was sixteen our neighbor's daughter, Kusum, ran away from home. She left a note that she is going to Bombay to join the films. She had also taken some money. Her parents immediately notified the police. A week later the police brought her back. They said they had found her sitting in the park in a dazed condition."

"I didn't quite believe them. Later I asked Kusum. At first she repeated the same story but when I pointed out that she had more than enough money to reach Bombay then why after seven days she was still in town."

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone," she whispered.

"I promise," I said, "tell me what happened."

"When I reached the railway station the police recognized me and took me in their custody," she said.

"Then where were you for seven days," I asked surprised.

"They took the money and locked me up. Then they fucked me for seven days and seven nights. Haan, unhone mujhe din raat choda (Yes they fucked me day and night). From the Station Officer to the constable, everyone fucked me repeatedly," she said crying bitterly.

"What if you had become pregnant?" I asked.

"I asked them the same question," she said, "They had an answer for that too. Tell them that on your way to the railway station four boys kidnapped you and raped you repeatedly for seven days. We found you when they released you."

"You could have refused, couldn't you?" I asked.

"Yes but they said, "You wanted to go to Bombay, isn't it? We'll leave you at Munnibai's brothel." I got scared and agreed," she said.

"I didn't want this to happen to them that is why I prevailed on your chacha not to inform the police," chachi said finishing her story.

"Kris, have you told them why we are here?" Amita said.

"Yes, I told chacha," I replied.

"Chachi, Kris and I plan to get married in December. We are here to personally invite you. I would like that in the absence of my father chacha gives away the bride," Amita said blushing sweetly.

"Congratulations, my child, we will certainly be there," chachi said kissing Amita blessing me.

"Congratulations. I will be honored to take your late father's place," chacha said shaking my hand.

"Chachi, where is uncle Lalu? Woh hamme chodna chahate the na? (He wanted to fuck us, isn't it?)" Anita giggled, "Tell him he can fuck us till he falls dead. Oops didi has just withdrawn her choot. Anyway mine is still available."

"Poor Lalu," chachi said, "he is in jail."

"What happened?" Amita asked.

"Couple of weeks ago when I returned from the market I heard strange sounds coming from his room. The door was slightly ajar and I walked in.

"Lalu hamare pardosi Sharmaji ki lardki Usha ko chod raha tha (Lalu was fucking Usha, our neighbor, Mr. Sharma's, daughter)."

I was shocked. I said, "Lalu, what are you doing? Let that girl go immediately."

Taken by surprise Lalu stood up immediately and said, "Didi (elder sister) I can explain."

I saw that his erect cock was smeared with blood. There was blood on the bed and on Usha's choot also. I thought that Lalu had raped the poor girl and started screaming. Neighbors collected. Mrs. Sharma also came. Without a word Mrs. Sharma hurriedly wrapped Usha in a sheet and took her home.

"Lalu, you beast you raped the poor girl," I said when the neighbors had gone.

"No didi, I did not rape her. Main tau Usha ko do saal se chod raha hoon (I am fucking Usha since two years)," he replied.

"Liar, what about the blood on her choot and your cock?" I asked.

He said that while he was fucking her, her period started. I wanted to stop but Usha insisted that I continue till she had her orgasm. Then you found us.

Half an hour later the police arrived. They told us that Mrs. Sharma has accused Lalu of raping her daughter. We tried to explain but they arrested Lalu.

"I know Usha. A boy called Sunil deflowered her when she was thirteen or so," Anita said.

"How do you know?" chacha said.

"Remember I told you that a girl from my class told me that fucking is nice? It was Usha," Anita said, "She also said that she is not satisfied till two or three boys fuck her all the time. I tell you if police investigates her thoroughly they'll find that several boys other than Lalu uncle were fucking her too."

"Case is still under investigation. I know the Investigating Officer. I'll tell him about Sunil and others," chacha said.

"Chachi, this talk about rape and fucking has made choot itch," Anita said.

"My choot is itching also," chachi said blushing.

"Really you are just like me. Chachi when you come to Bombay in December I'll arrange for young studs with big cocks to fuck you silly. Chacha can fuck didi and me... oops I forgot again... didi has withdrawn her choot from the game. Doesn't matter, I will make chacha's cock hard as rock," Anita chuckled.

"I've already told you that I'll never fuck you," chacha said.

"We'll see." Anita laughed.

"Chacha is all right now. It was just a temporary phase," chachi laughed.

"Chachi, I've an idea. We'll sleep in the same room and I'll arrange for two sturdy young horny guys to fuck us in all our holes till morning," Anita giggled.

"A... A... All our holes," chachi said uncertainly, "K... Kya w... woh meri gaand bhi maarainge (T... They w... will fuck me in my ass hole?)"

"Chaachaa, kya aapne abhi tak chachi ki gaand nahin maari (Chaachaa, don't tell me that you have not fucked chachi in her ass hole yet)," Anita said.

"I suggested it several times but your chachi did not agree," chacha laughed.

"Chachi, try it. You'll really enjoy it," Anita said, "Chacha, aaj raat ko chachi ki gaand maarna. Chachi mana nahin karegi. Chachi, theek hai na? (Chacha, fuck chachi in her ass hole tonight. She will not say no. Right, chachi?" Anita said nudging chachi.

"If you say so," chachi said hesitatingly.

"I promise you'll love it," Anita said, "and when you come to Bombay we'll have a real ball."

"Chachi and you will have a ball but what about chacha," Amita asked.

"We have the girls, don't we? Chacha, don't worry there are enough young girls for you to fuck," Anita said.

"Chacha, I've and idea. Why don't you sell your shop and this house and come to Bombay for good," Amita said.

"I'm ready to come. The shop is not doing very well. It is more of a headache," chachi said.

"You are right but it helps us meet our expenses," chacha said, "This matter requires to be thought through. There are many questions which require an answer."

"Questions like what?" Amita asked.

"What will I do? Where will we live? Remember Bombay is a very expensive city. Our money will not last long," chacha said.

"Chacha, we have a very big house. You can stay with us. Food for at least ten or twelve people is cooked daily. Two more at the table will make no difference," Amita said.

"As regard keeping busy I have a suggestion. We, Amita, Anita and I, want to start our own company in the name and style of 'Family Motion Pictures'. Chacha, you can manage it," I said.

"Very good idea, Kris, tell him about the first movie we plan make," Anita said. I didn't understand which movie she meant and looked blankly at her.

"Kris, the story I recently purchased exclusive rights from Rustomji," Anita said.

"Oh yes, sorry I did not connect immediately. The story is: There is a mature couple. They go from one town to another ensnaring young boys and girls and deflowering them," I said.

"You both can act in it too if you enjoy deflowering virgins," Anita giggled.

"I'll think about it," chacha said.

After half an hour or so later we bid them goodbye. "Keep visiting us," chachi said embracing the sisters.

"I don't think it is a good idea. Somebody might recognize us and point a finger at you," Amita said, "best is that you shift lock stock and barrel to Bombay."

"Chachi, try to persuade chacha to come to Bombay. We'll really have a ball," Anita said.

"He'll come. The lure of deflowering young virgins will bring him around," chachi chuckled.

We all laughed.

"Chachi, yaad rakhna aaj raat ko aapne apni gaand marwani hai (Chachi, remember you have to get fucked in your ass hole tonight," Anita said.

"Don't worry, I'll not forget," chacha laughed. Chachi blushed and ran inside.

This all happened couple of months back. Yesterday Amita received a letter from her chacha saying that they will shift to Bombay at the end of the month. Initially they'll be staying with us.

Saheb, Amita and Anita have asked me to tell you that if you have to attend the wedding otherwise they'll never speak to you again. See you in December.

With love from all of us,

Yours affectionately,

Kris

P.S. Selma and Ali got married last year. Two months ago they became proud parents of a baby girl.

I read the letter a number of times. Then I sent a note congratulating Amita and Kris on their engagement and confirming that I'll attend their wedding. I also sent a copy of my letter addressed to Mr. Rustomji requesting him to give the trip to Switzerland, which I had won, to Amita and Kris as a present from me.

I reached Bombay by air at approximately 9 a.m. on Christmas Day.

Anita and Kris were at the airport to receive me. After hugging and kissing, Kris said, "Amita asked me to apologize for her for not coming to receive you but she is eagerly waiting for you at home."

"Yes, chachi said that it is inauspicious for a bride to be to go out a day before her wedding or some crap like that," Anita said.

"That's all right," I said.

When we reached home I noticed that they have added another story to the building.

"I see you have added a floor," I said.

"Yes, with the expanding business we were feeling cramped. We live on the top floor. There is a room for didi and Kris, a room for chacha, a room for chachi, a room for me, a room for Jaya and a guest room. There is a sitting cum dining room, a small dormitory, which accommodates four girls and also a large common room for girls. We use the common room also as a party room also. Men have their common room on first floor. The most important thing is that there are no cameras on this floor to pry into who is fucking whom. Thank God for that," Anita said.

Amita was waiting for me. "Saheb, it is so nice of you to come," Amita said embracing me.

"Congratulations. I am very happy for you and Kris," I said kissing her on the cheek, "All set for the wedding."

"Well sort of," Amita said, "Saheb, thank you for the trip to Switzerland. We really appreciate it."

"My pleasure, it is winters now but I hope you'll enjoy it," I said.

"Oh yes I love sitting in front of fire and warming myself," she said.

"I can think of several other things we can do in front of a fire," Kris laughed. Amita blushed.

We chatted for some time then Kris said, "Sorry Saheb, I have to run. There are still many things to do."

"Can I be of any help?" I said volunteering.

"No thank you. Between chacha and me we have everything under control," Kris said.

"Saheb, come I'll introduce you to the hottest and horniest female on earth," Anita said pulling me away.

"Go Saheb, meet chachi," Amita laughed.

When we were about to enter chachi's room Anita whispered, "Saheb, remember you are spending the night with me."

"Alright," I laughed. Then we went in.

Chachi was breathtaking. I knew her age from Kris's letter but she did not look a day older than thirty. She was not only very pretty but her face had a certain glow on it. She was tall with a figure that would put a model to shame. She was wearing a pale green colored body hugging blouse, which showed her shapely boobs to their best advantage and matching dark green tight pants covering her firm ass.

"Chachi, meet Saheb Sahebji," Anita said, "Saheb, this is my chachi."

"Pleasure to meet you," I said politely.

"Nice to meet you too," chachi said then looking at me from head to toe and then toe to head, she added, "So you are the man who deflowered both my nieces."

"Don't ask me, ask them," I chuckled.

"I don't have to ask. I've seen both the movies," chachi said, "Is your cock really big as all the girls say? I think I'll check it out personally. How about tonight?"

"Chachi, I knew you'll try to hijack him," Anita giggled, "Tonight he is spending with me."

"Okay, my darling, how about tomorrow night?" chachi asked. I looked at Anita.

"Saheb, go ahead and fuck her," Anita said, "I'm busy tomorrow."

"Anita, who is the poor fellow?" chachi asked.

"You don't know him. I met him recently at a party," Anita laughed.

"Sorry folks, I must run," chachi said, "I've to welcome a new girl."

"We'll also come," Anita said.

"Anita, your chachi is gorgeous," I whispered as we followed her.

"She is, isn't she?" Anita whispered back, "Since she is here she is getting prettier by the day."

"Young cocks seem to agree with her," I chuckled.

"You can say that again," Anita tittered.

"I will like to say hello to the ladies I knew," I said, "When can I meet them?"

"You will like to say hello to them or your cock wants to meet their choots again," Anita giggled, "Don't worry, they will also be present in the common room along with four new girls we have recruited over the years."

She was right. My cock did want to fuck them again.

"I hear Selma and Ali have married," I said.

"Yes and they have a sweet daughter," Anita said, "She'll be there also."

"Good I can meet them together," I said and to change the subject, added, "Chachi, what is the background of the new girl?"

"Same old story but with a twist this time," chachi said.

"Please tell me," I requested.

"Her name is Asha. She was a beauty queen of some sort from a small town. She wanted to become a heroine. Unfortunately she opened her legs too quickly and too wide on the casting couch. One producer sent her to another then another. After the producers came the directors. For six months she warmed their beds. They didn't give her a role but made her pregnant. Her money had also exhausted," chachi said consulting a sheet of paper in her hand, "We offered to pay for an abortion in lieu of her working for Family Motion Pictures. She agreed. This meeting is to get acquainted with each other."

"This is the common room I told you about," Anita said opening the door.

The common room was tastefully furnished with a TV. Few girls were chatting softly and some of them were glued to the TV.

"Good morning, ladies," chachi said loudly.

"Good morning chachi," they said in a chorus switching off the TV.

"Girls, look who is here," she said pointing to me. Apparently they were expecting me.

Mary, Meera and Madhu came running to me. Mary and Meera hugged me and exchanged greetings with a peck on the cheek but Madhu grabbed my cock and gave me a long wet kiss on my lips. I spotted Selma sitting on a sofa with an infant on her lap.

"Selma, how are you? How is Ali?" I said, "I hope all well."

She raised her hand to indicate all is well with them.

"Girls, this is Saheb," Anita said then introduced them to me, "This is Sarah, this is Rani, this is Kusum, this is Rashmi and the young lady in Selma's lap is Nagma."

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said.

"Hello," they responded. Selma waved the sleeping Nagma's hand in acknowledgement.

"I am sure your choots will be saying hello to his cock in the next few days," chachi said grinning.

Sarah and Rashmi blushed and looked down at their feet. Rani giggled nervously and Kusum smiled at me.

"Where is Asha?" chachi asked, "She was supposed to be here at 12 noon. I dislike people who are not punctual."

"Chachi, it's only ten to twelve," Anita said.

I sauntered up to Selma. "She is very pretty," I said caressing the sleeping infant's cheeks, "In case you need someone to deflower her just give me a call."

"Poor Nagma, everyone is after her cherry already," Selma giggled.

"Who is my competition," I said feigning anger, "I'll kill him."

"Please don't," Selma laughed, "It is her father. He wants to deflower her also."

"In that case I don't stand any chance," I said. We both laughed.

There was a knock on the door. "She has come. I must get back to Anita. See you later," I said and joined Anita again.

A pretty face peeped in and asked, "May I come in?"

"Yes come in and sit down," chachi said with an impatient gesture.

She was definitely very pretty but in my opinion her boobs were too large for her build. Her figure was good but chachi's figure beat her hollow.

"What is your name?" chachi asked.

"Asha, ma'am," she replied.

"Don't call me ma'am. Call me chachi like every one else. Let's start again. What is your name?" chachi said.

"Asha ma'am, sorry chachi," Asha said.

"That is better. We are all like a family here," chachi said, "How old are you?"

"I had my eighteenth birthday two months ago," Asha said.

"Hmmm, you are very pretty," chachi said, "Let's see if the rest of you is as pretty as your face."

Asha looked confused. She did not know what do so she lowered her eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Take off your clothes," chachi said.

Asha blushed and looked at me.

"What is the delay? Oh I see you don't want to show your choot Saheb. Don't be shy soon your choot will be begging to lie naked in his bed," chachi said, "Rani, Rashmi help her to undress."

Some of the girls giggled at chachi's remark.

"No, no don't sit down. Stand in front of me with your legs slightly apart... yes like that," chachi said when Asha was naked.

Chachi looked at her closely. She walked round her looking up and down as if she was inspecting a cow, which she wanted to buy. She stopped in front of the girl facing her.

"You have nice big firm boobs. I am sure men love to suck your pointed nipples." Chachi said taking her boobs in her hands and gently squeezing them.

Asha blushed. Chachi walked behind Asha and without warning grabbed her bush.

"Asha, your bush is very beautiful but our men here like shaven choots. Therefore get rid of it," chachi said running her fingers in between Asha's cunt lips and then suddenly pinching her clit.

Asha jumped a couple of inches drawing an audible breath.

"Ah, very sensitive," chachi said continuing to rub Asha's choot.

"OH," Asha moaned.

Chachi inserted a finger inside Asha'a choot and moved it in and out couple of times then taking it out put it in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Hmmm, your choot tastes good too," chachi said.

Then she grabbing Asha's ass cheeks asked Asha to touch her toes.

"Nice tight ass," chachi said then separating her ass cheeks, added, "Looks like her gaand cherry is intact. Saheb, isski gaand maarne main mazaa aayega (Saheb, you'll enjoy fucking her in the ass hole)," chachi said walking back to her chair.

"K... Kya y... yeh m... meri g... gaand bhi maarenge? (I... Is h... he g... going to fuck me in my ass hole also?)" Asha stuttered.

"It is a minor detail," Chachi said, "You can dress now."

After Asha had dressed and was seated chachi said, "Asha, to be successful in our industry it is not enough to have a pretty face and big tits. It is essential to have a friendly and a willing choot also. Understand?"

"Yes, chachi," Asha said with her face getting beet root red.

"Where are you staying?" chachi asked.

"I can't afford a room of my own therefore I am sharing a room with a friend," Asha replied.

"Ah, with a boy friend," chachi said with a naughty smile, "Clever girl paying the rent with your choot."

"No, it is girl friend," Asha said, "I have to move out because her fiancé is arriving in three days."

"Alright, go back to your room, shave your choot, collect your luggage and report here tomorrow by noon. You can stay in the dorm. Kusum is also in the dorm. She'll help you settle down. Any doubts ask the 3M's, Mary, Meera or Madhu," chachi said, "By the way before I forget to tell you that tomorrow night my husband will give you an orientation course."

"Yes, chachi," Asha said, "I'll be here before noon tomorrow."

Next we went to meet chacha. Chacha was in discussion with Kris when we arrived. Chacha was a tall, slim, intelligent looking man around the same age as chachi.

"Chacha, meet Saheb," Anita said introducing me.

"Glad you have come. The ladies were waiting impatiently for you," chacha said winking at me.

"It is nice to be among friends," I said, "Can I be of help?"

"Thank you, everything is done," chacha said.

"Come Saheb they are busy. We'll see them at lunch," Anita said pulling me away.

At lunch I met Jaya.

She was a pleasant looking girl with big black eyes, long black hair coming up to her hips and orange size shapely tits. She sported a dime sized vermilion bindi (red mark on Indian ladies forehead) on her forehead and I noticed that she had filled vermilion powder in her hair parting although she was not married.

Kris was right. She was 'fucking' material. I made a mental note to fuck her at the first opportunity. The first opportunity came that afternoon. Anita was busy helping Amita pack her bags for the honeymoon.

I called Jaya to my room and said, "Jaya, Kris wrote to me that your choot is very nice to fuck. When will you let me fuck it?" I said.

"Whenever you like, I have heard so much about you huge cock also. Today is your first day here and Anita miss wants to be the first one to fuck you. Aap mujhe kissi aur din chod lena (You can fuck me some other day)," Jaya said and left.

I spent a very enjoyable night with Anita. She was not a novice any more. She could hold her own in any company. In the morning when Anita and I went for breakfast we saw a pretty girl of four sitting in her high chair and playing with her porridge. Jaya was standing next to her coaxing her not to play but to eat.

"Good morning, Sweety," Anita said blowing a kiss at her.

"Good morning, Aunt Anita," Sweety said with a disarming smile and then looking at me, asked, "Who is he?"

"Sweety, meet Uncle Saheb. He came yesterday to attend Aunt Amita's wedding," Anita said.

"I know him. Inka laurda bahut barda hai na? (His cock is very big, isn't it?)" Sweety said smiling and added, "Aunt Anita, laurda kya hota hai? (Aunt Anita, what is a cock?)"

Anita and Jaya stared at Sweety with open mouth. They were so embarrassed that they did not know where to look.

"She is starting young, isn't she?" I chuckled.

"Saheb, believe me I have no idea where she learnt this," Anita said turning red in the face.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Jaya said blushing and raised her hand to hit Sweety.

"Don't hit her," I said catching Jaya's hand, "this is not the way to ask a child."

"Alright, you ask first," Jaya hissed, "then I'll ask her my way."

"Who told you?" I asked Sweety.

"I heard Aunt Anita telling mummy yesterday," Sweety said innocently.

I gave Anita and Jaya 'now you know who is guilty' look. Their faces had turned beetroot red.

"Sweety, do you like dolls," I asked.

"Oh yes, you have brought one for me, isn't it?" Sweety said clapping.

"Yes, do you know what all it does?" I asked, "It closes its eyes, cries and wets itself."

"Naughty dolly," Sweety said laughing.

"Do you wet yourself?" I asked.

"No, I don't. Ask mummy," she said proudly.

"Only sometimes at night," Jaya laughed.

"That does not count because I am asleep," she said in child logic, "Give the dolly to me."

"It is in my bag. I'll give it to you in the evening," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.