A Porn Star is Born - Cover

A Porn Star is Born

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While on a visit to Bombay, I stayed with my friend, Kris. There I met Amita, a beggar girl. Kris invites her to join the blue film industry. After initial hesitation Amita agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Scene 14:

Mr. Singh and Mary are talking.
Place: Mr. Singh's bedroom.
Time: Afternoon.

"Mary, can you call the dhobin (laundry woman)? I feel like fucking her," Mr. Singh said.

"I won't have to call her it is her day to deliver the clothes," Mary said.

Just then the bell rang. "This must be Selma. Shall I send her to you?" Mary asked.

"Yes, send her to my room," Mr. Singh replied.

Five minutes later Mary accompanied by Selma entered Mr. Singh's bedroom. "You called me, sir," Selma said politely.

"Yes, I find your work is not up to the mark," Mr. Singh said.

"Sir, in what way" Selma said.

"Look at the collars of these shirts. You have applied so much starch that they scratch the back of my neck," Mr. Singh said pointing to his shirts.

"I'll wash them again and be careful in the future," Selma said.

"Look at these bed sheets. They are practically stiff with starch. How do you expect one to sleep on them?" Mr. Singh said showing her the bed sheets.

"I am very sorry. I'll wash them again," the laundry woman said humbly, "Is there any other complaint."

"Yes, what are you going to do about this? Wash it again," Mr. Singh said displaying his erect cock.

"No but if you permit me, sir, I'll take the starch out of it right now." Selma said, stroking Mr. Singh's cock lovingly.

Mary giggled.

"Yes that is what I want," Mr. Singh said.

They undressed quickly and lay down on the bed. Mr. Singh kissed her and squeezed her large boobs. Then he ran his fingers through the lips of her shaven choot.

"Oh sir," she said, "der mat karo aur apne visha laurde se mujhe jaldi se chodo (Don't delay and quickly fuck me with your huge cock)."

"What is the hurry?" Mr. Singh said inserting his finger in her wet choot.

"I have not felt a hard cock inside me for a long time," she moaned, "I don't want to waste another minute."

"As you want," Mr. Singh said lifting her legs on to his shoulders and placing his cock on the mouth of her choot.

"Babu, dhire se gusserdna. Aapka laurda bahut barda hai (Sir, shove it in gently. Your cock is very big)," Selma begged.

Mr. Singh grinned and lunged forward.

"OWWWA," Selma screamed as Mr. Singh's cock slid into her slippery choot till his pubic hair tickled her hairless choot.

He started to fuck her with slow long measured strokes. He kept varying the speed and length of my strokes constantly. His cock massaged every inch of Selma's cuntal flesh as it moved in and out of her.

"Oh sir, your cock feels sooo wonderful," she moaned starting to hump her hips upward. Soon her hips were moving in rhythm of my strokes.

"Y... HESS SIR FUCK ME Y... HESSS HARDER. Y... HESS THAT IS WAY. DON'T SPARE MY CHOOT MAKE MINCE MEAT OUT OF IT. Y... HESSS FASTER AND HARDER," Selma screamed.

Mr. Singh continued to pound her choot. The walls of Selma's choot gripped his cock in a vice like grip. He felt that her cunt was sucking on his cock and milking it.

Suddenly she her body shuddered violently. Her body arched and throwing back her head shouted, "OH SIR, GO ONÖDON'T STOPÖ I AM ABOUT TO CUM."

Mr. Singh stopped the fuck movement and commenced to kiss and suck her lips. "Oh why have you stopped?" she groaned.

Without a word Mr. Singh continued to kiss her. Their tongues met. They sucked each other's lips and tongue.

Few minutes later Mr. Singh commenced the fuck motion again. Soon Selma was on the boil again. Mr. Singh stopped as soon as he perceived that she was about to come.

"OH MY GOD HE HAS MMFfgh," she yelled.

He sealed her lips with his before she could complete what she was saying. Few minutes later he started to fuck her again. He did this two more times.

He started the fuck movement for the fifth time. Soon Selma was on the boil again. Her hips moved in rhythm of his strokes. Selma was desperate to cum.

"PLEASE SIR, DON'T STOP. I AM NEARLY THERE. GO ONÖ I BEG OF YOU... DON'T STOP," she screamed. Mr. Singh's was also about to cum. He was fucking Selma with short hard strokes.

Suddenly Selma threw back her head. Her body arched.

"OH Y... HESSS Y... HESSS FEW STROKES MORE. OH OHHHH I AM COMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG," she screamed and fell back gasping for breath. Few strokes later Mr. Singh also unloaded his cum in Selma's choot.

"Oh sir, it was wonderful. My choot is still tingling," she moaned as Mr. Singh's cock became limp and he rolled off her. Immediately Mary licked his flabby cock clean.

"Mary, I admire your courage for taking sir's big cock in your thirteen year old virgin choot," Selma said.

"I had never seen a cock before and thought all cocks are as big," Mary giggled.

"All cocks are not big," Selma said, "my husband's cock is nowhere as big as this monster."

After sometime Mr. Singh was hard again and wanted to fuck Selma.

"No now it Mary's turn," she said.

Mr. Singh fucked Mary. As Mr. Singh rolled off her Selma taking his cock lovingly in her hand and licked it clean.

"Why don't you two amuse yourselves together and I'll watch," Mr. Singh said, "later maybe I'll also join in."

"You mean lick each other's choot?" Selma asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"No way, I am licking a choot," Selma said, "I am sure it tastes yucky."

"You just tasted it when you licked my cock clean of Mary's cunt juices," Mr. Singh said.

"You are right and Mary tasted my choot juices when she licked your cock clean after you hah finished fucking me," Selma said.

"Did your choots taste yucky?" Mr. Singh asked.

Both looked at each other. "It tasted good," they said together, "We'll give it a try."

"Mary, you try first," Mr. Singh said.

"Yes master," Mary said.

Selma sat half leaning against the bedstead and spread her legs. Mary crouched between the open legs and started to eat Selma's pussy.

"It isn't bad at all," Mary said after a few licks.

"Go on then eat her choot properly," Mr. Singh said. Mary started to lick Selma's choot furiously.

"Oh it feels sooo good," Selma moaned.

Mr. Singh's cock got hard while watching the two girls enjoying themselves. He got behind Mary and inserted his cock in her choot from the rear.

"Oh master," Mary moaned as Mr. Singh's cock entered her choot.

Mary kept licking Selma's choot while Mr. Singh fucked her doggie style. After sometime Mr. Singh withdrew his cock from Mary's cunt and entered her asshole.

"OWWWAA," she screamed as his cock entered her dry asshole.

"What happened? Did my choot bite you?" Selma giggled.

"No, my master changed holes," Mary said, "Ab woh meri gaand maar rahe hain (He is fucking me in my asshole now)."

Mr. Singh fucked Mary from the rear changing holes at will.

Mary sucked Selma's hard clit and pressed it between her lips. "OH MARY," Selma moaned.

Mary releasing the clit made her way to Selma's choot hole. "AAGGHRR," Selma growled as Mary inserted her tongue in her choot and started to tongue fuck her.

"Y... HES FASTER Y... HES SHOVE YOUR TONGUE DEEPER. YEAH THAT IS THE WAY. Y... HESSS OH Y... HESSS I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH I AMMMM COMMMMIIIIIGGGGGGG," Selma yelled.

Simultaneously Mary came and flooded her choot with cum and Mr. Singh jettisoned his cum into Mary's choot.

After they had rested Mr. Singh said, "Selma, it now your turn to eat Mary's choot."

Selma hesitated.

"It is nice. You'll love it. Try it," Mary said licking her lips.

"Okay, but don't fuck me in my asshole," Selma said.

"When I fuck I fuck the choot and also the asshole)," Mr. Singh replied.

"Main gaand nahin marwati (I'll don't let anyone fuck me in my asshole)," Selma said covering her puckered hole with her hand.

"Master, she is telling the truth," Mary said, "She turned her husband out of the house on this issue."

"Alright, if I promise not to fuck you in your asshole then it's okay?" Mr. Sing asked.

"Yes then I don't mind eating Mary's pussy," Selma said.

"Ok, I promise not to fuck you in your asshole," Mr. Singh said, "Mary, you lie down... that is fine. Selma, kneel between her legs and lick her pussy."

Selma gave Mary's cunt a couple of tentative licks. "You were right. It tastes good," Selma said and started to lick Mary's cunt.

Mr. Singh shoved his erect cock into her choot from the rear. They continued till all three of them paid their homage to the goddess of love.

After a while they dressed.

"Selma, I am pleased with you. You can go now. I'll tell Mary when I want you again," Mr. Singh said dismissing her.

"Sir, my choot is at your service," Selma said while leaving.

"I've your address. I'll call you soon," Mary said seeing Selma off.

"CUT!" Kris yelled, "Good, very good guys. Selma you were especially good. Take a break. We'll take up the next scene after I've checked today's shoot."

We all assembled in the hall for refreshments while Kris checked the tapes.

Mary took me aside and whispered, "Saheb, you should have fucked Selma's virgin asshole when you had the chance."

"I could have but the movie demanded that she licks your choot. Don't worry I'll fuck it at the next opportunity. You keep your eyes open also."

"Sure, I will," she said winking at me.

"Sorry folks, Mr. Rustom called. He wants me to do something urgently," Kris said, "It'll take time. We'll continue at five p.m. sharp."

Most of the cast went home. "Madhu, wanna fuck?" I asked Madhu as she was leaving.

"No, I want you when your cock fresh as a daisy and not tired after fucking four times," she said and left.

We assembled at five. Kris was not back. We hung around till Kris arrived.

"Sorry, I am late," Kris said, "Now for the next scene. Mary and Saheb you both know what to do?"

We nodded. "Good," Kris said, "READY! ACTION!"

Scene 15:

Mr. Singh returns home unexpectedly.
Time: Lunch time.
Place: Mr. Singh's bedroom.

One day Mr. Singh came home unexpectedly at lunch time and yelled, "Mary, come to my room immediately."

"Yes master," she panted tying her hair behind her head, "I was in my room making my hair."

"Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed," Mr. Singh said, "Aaj mujhe bahut masti chardi hai. Aaj main tujhe itna chodunga ki teri choot sooj jayegi (I am feeling very horny today. I'll fuck you till your cunt is sore)."

"Master, my choot is bleeding," Mary said apologetically.

"Maine jab tujhe kal raat to choda that au teri choot teekh thi (Your cunt was okay when I fucked you last night)."

"It started in the morning only," Mary said, "I'll undress if you would still like to fuck me in my period."

"No, it'll be very messy," Mr. Singh said, "Ab main kisse chodoon (Whom shall I fuck). Oh yes... Selma... Where will she be at this hour... Definitely at home. Mary, do you know where Selma lives?"

"I have her address written down in my diary," Mary replied.

"Good girl, take a cab and fetch her. Tell her it is urgent," Mr. Singh said, "in the meanwhile I'll take a cold shower and change into something more comfortable."

"CUT," Kris said, "Well done both of you. Anita, at last your wait is over. You are going to lose your cherry in the next scene. Happy?"

"Yes, very happy and very willing," Anita said laughing nervously.

"Meera, look at her choot again. Still better shave it again. Slightest hint of hair growth will ruin the whole scene," Kris said, "Anita, go with Meera."

"But I shaved my choot only yesterday," Anita pointed out.

"Anita, please do as I say," Kris said stressing each word.

"Meera, her boobs are bit too big for a thirteen year old. Give her a loose blouse to wear," Kris said.

"I'll have to take off my blouse when Saheb deflowers me, right?" Anita asked.

"Yes, what is your point?" Kris asked.

"My point is that the audience will then see the size of my boobs then why try to hide them in a loose blouse," Anita said.

"Good point but then the audience will be watching choot and the size of the tits will go unnoticed," Kris said.

Meera and Anita disappeared to return twenty minutes later. Anita had changed into a loose blouse.

"Everything is okay," Meera said.

"Is everyone ready? Anita, are you ready?" Kris said.

We all nodded.

"Yes," Anita said nervously.

"Louder Anita, I didn't hear you," Kris said.

"I am ready," Anita said a little louder.

"One more thing," Kris said, "Madhu, this is Anita. She had her eighteenth birthday few months back. Anita is a genuine virgin. In this scene Saheb is going to deflower her. Her choot hole is probably very small and that Saheb's cock will not kill her when it goes into her choot, understood?"

"Yes but why are you telling me this?" Madhu asked perplexed.

"So that you don't interrupt the shooting to tell me that Saheb's cock will kill Anita if it goes into her choot," Kris said sternly.

"Don't worry. I won't interrupt," Madhu said laughing, "I've met Anita already and know that she is eighteen plus."

"Thank you God for your little mercies," Kris said looking heavenwards, "Okay, take your places. READY! ACTION!"

Scene 16:

Mr. Singh, dressed in kurta pajama (an Indian dress worn in day and also night), is pacing up and down in his bedroom impatiently for Mary to return. Time: Around 2 p.m.
Place: Mr. Singh's bedroom:

Mary opens the door and enters with Anita, acting the roll of a thirteen-year-old daughter of Selma. The girl was dressed in a knee length skirt and a blouse couple of sizes too big for her.

"There you are," Mr. Singh said, "Where is Selma?"

"Selma was not at home so I brought her daughter," Mary said.

"What use is she? Main isse nahin chod sakta. Yeh bahut choti hai (I can't fuck her. She is very young)," Mr. Singh said, "Mary, your cunt is bleeding and Selma is not available. Tu hee bata ab main kisse chodoon (You tell me whom shall I fuck)."

"Aap ammi ko chodene ke liye bula rahe the (You were calling ammi (mummy) to fuck her)," the girl said.

"Yes but she is not here," Mr. Singh said.

"Agar ammi nahin hain tau aap mujhe kyon nahin chodete (If ammi (mummy) is not there then why don't you fuck me," the girl said eagerly.

"You are too young," Mr. Singh said dismissing her suggestion.

"I am old enough to be fucked," the girl said pouting.

"Wait a minute," Mary said, "What is your exact age, girl?"

"Thirteen years and one month," the girl said proudly.

"Master, you fucked me for the first time when I was also thirteen year and one month old," Mary said, "So why not fuck her also."

"Haan, babu, mujhe chodiye. Please mujhe chodiye (Yes, babu (sir), fuck me. Please fuck me)," the girl begged.

"Okay," Mr. Singh said sitting on the bed, "Come here."

The girl ran to Mr. Singh and he seated her on his lap.

"What is your name, my dear?" he said.

"Anita," the girl replied.

"Tujhe maloom hai chudai kaisse karte hain (Do you know how fucking is done)," Mr. Singh asked kissing her.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Tell me," Mr. Singh said. The girl blushed and shook her head vigorously.

"Agar tu nahin batayegi tau main tujhe nahin chodoonga (If you don't tell me then I won't fuck you)," Mr. Singh said sucking her lips.

"Jab aadmi ka laurda ek lardi ki choot main gussta hai tau usse chudai kehete hain (When a man's cock enters the cunt of a girl then it is called fucking)," Anita said blushing beetroot red.

"Really, who told you?" Mr. Singh asked putting his hand inside her blouse and gently squeezing her left tit.

"My friend, Pushpa," she replied.

"How old is she?" he asked undoing the buttons of her blouse.

"She is one month older to me," she replied.

"How does she know?" Mr. Singh asked gently squeezing her other boobs.

"Usse maloom hai kyonki hamare pardosi, Jivalalji, usse ek mahine se chod rahe hai (She knows because Jivalalji, a neighbor, is fucking her since a month)," Anita replied.

"It seems it is fashion now a days for a girl to lose her virginity when they are thirteen years and one month old," Mary tittered.

"Oh babu," she moaned.

"Pushpa ko chudai kaissi lagi? (Does Pushpa like fucking?)" Mr. Singh asked pinching her firm nipples.

"OUCH! Oh she loves it," Anita said.

"Phir tu ne Jivalalji se kyon nahin chudwaya (Then why didn't you let Jivalalji fuck you)," Mr. Singh asked sucking her hard nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.