A Porn Star is Born
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While on a visit to Bombay, I stayed with my friend, Kris. There I met Amita, a beggar girl. Kris invites her to join the blue film industry. After initial hesitation Amita agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Before I narrate the fifth part let me take the liberty to reproduce the last few lines of the fourth part:

"Anything," he replied.

"You won't get angry," she asked.

"No, why should I," he laughed.

"Master, aap ne mommy ko kiss halat main choda tha? (Master, under which circumstances did you fuck mommy?)" she asked.

"Tujhe yaad hai ki main teri mommy ko chodeta tha? (Do you remember that I used to fuck your mommy?)" he said.

"No, I don't have any recollection but I heard you telling papa that you were fucking her," she said.

"So you were eavesdropping," he chuckled pulling Mary completely on top of him and slapping her bare bottoms lightly, "you naughty girl."

"Please master, tell me," Mary pleaded.

"Okay, one afternoon I came home unexpectedly and I heard someone crying,"

Mr. Singh said starting his story.

"CUT," Kris yelled, "Amita, you were very good. We'll continue after lunch."

Now for part 5:

SCENE 7:

A flashback scene. One afternoon Mr. Singh returns home unexpectedly.

Time: Afternoon Place: Mr. Singh's house.

Mr. Singh narrates his story:

"One afternoon I came back in the afternoon and heard someone crying. I looked around and could not see anyone. Then I peeped into the kitchen. What I saw shocked me. Miriam, Josef's wife, with her three-year-old daughter in her arms, was sitting in a corner and crying. Someone had beaten her very brutally. Her face was black and blue and cut at few places. The wounds had stopped bleeding and the blood had dried.

"Miriam, are you alright?" I asked getting angry, "Who has done this to you?"

"Oh master, it is you," she said quickly wiping her tears nervously, "I am all right."

"No, you are not alright," I said, "Is Josef responsible for this?"

"Please don't say anything to him. It was my fault. I provoked him," she said.

"How can a man be so cruel and beat up his wife so mercilessly," I said, "Come with me I'll apply medicine on you wounds."

"No, no, I am alright," she said.

"No, you are not all right, come with me" I said grabbing her by her arm and pulled her to my room.

"Lay the child down on the bed," I said.

While Miriam laid the sleeping child on the bed I went into the bathroom to fetch cotton wool, medicine and a wet towel to wipe the dried blood.

As I was wiping the dried blood from her face our eyes met. We looked deep into each other's eyes. For a moment we froze. Then our lips came nearer. Before I knew I was kissing her passionately. For a brief second she tried to pull back and then kissed me back with the same ardor I was kissing her.

My arm went round her waist and pulled her to me. Her body became rigid. She made a couple of protesting sounds, while her mouth was still glued to mine, then let her body relax and pressed her crotch to mine. Our tongues met. We sucked each other's tongues while I squeezed her big boobs.

I undid my trousers hastily and let them fall in a heap on the floor. I pushed her towards the bed and lowered her on to it. Pushing down my shorts I lay on top of her. Then raising her skirt and pushing aside her panties shoved my cock in her wet choot.

"AHHH," she moaned trembling against my body, "It feels so good to feel a hard cock in my cunt after such a long time again."

I started the fuck movement. I fucked her with long slow strokes.

I kept pumping in and out of her cunt, varying the speed and length of my strokes constantly. My cock massaged every inch of Miriam's cuntal flesh as it pistoned in and out of her.

"Oh master, your cock feels sooo wonderful," she moaned starting to hump her hips upward. Soon her hips were moving in rhythm of my strokes.

"Y... HESS MASTER FUCK ME YÖHESSS HARDER. Y... HESS THAT IS WAY.

DON'T SPARE MY CHOOT MAKE MINCE MEAT OUT OF IT. Y... HESSS FASTER AND HARDER," Miriam screamed.

I continued to pound her choot. I felt as if her cunt was sucking on my cock. The walls of her cunt gripped my cock tightly and milked it.

Suddenly she her body shuddered violently. Her body arched and throwing back her head shouted, "OH MASTER GO ON DON'T STOP I AM ABOUT TO CUM.

Y... HESS FASTER. OH HARDER Y... HES DOONN'TT STOPP OH OHH JESSUSSS CHHRRRIISST, I AAMMM COOMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG."

Without missing a stroke I continued to move my cock in and out of her choot with steady strokes. Soon she was on the boil again.

"Y... HESS MASTER," "Y... HESS MASTER," she yelled passionately.

"Oh Miriam, your choot is very tight," I gasped.

Soon I felt my seed rising. My strokes became shorter and harder. She was experienced enough to realize that I was about to cum. "Y... HES CUM IN ME MASTER. FILL MY CHOOT WITH YOUR CUM. I AM ALSO NEALY THERE," she screamed.

I fucked her with fast and furious strokes. Her body arched. "OHH JESSUUSSS I AMMMM CUMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG AGAIN," she shouted and fell back gasping for breath.

I could not hold back any longer. With a loud grunt I shoved my cock deep into her cunt and jettisoned my cum, spurt after spurt, at the mouth of her womb. Our lips glued themselves in long passionate kiss. Soon my flaccid cock fell out of her fuck tube.

"Oh Miriam, it was lovely," I said rolling off her.

"Oh master, what have you made me do," she said.

"From what I recollect you were quite willing," I chuckled.

"You must be thinking that I am a slut and fall into each and every man's bed," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Darling, I didn't say that," I said kissing her tears away.

"I swear on the head of my child," she said placing her hand on Mary's head,

"that you are the only man other than my husband who has fucked me."

"Miriam, I believe you," I replied, "Tell me why did Josef beat you like this?"

She blushed and shook her head. "I insist," I said.

"I was feeling very horny today and begged Josef to fuck me. He flatly refused.

For your information Josef has not fucked me since I became pregnant. HeÖ" she said.

"He has not fucked you since four years," I asked incredulously interrupting her,

"but why?"

"That is what I wanted to know. He wouldn't tell me," Miriam said.

Then suddenly, Josef said, "Tum jaan na chahati ho ki main tujhe kyon nahin chodeta (You want to know why I don't fuck you?)"

I nodded.

Then he started hitting me mercilessly. After beating me for five minutes he asked, "Do you want to know more?"

"I was in no condition to reply and remained silent. Then he stormed out of the kitchen. I had just managed to put Mary to sleep when you came," Miriam said.

"It seems I came at the right moment," I laughed.

"I don't know whether the moment was right or wrong," Miriam giggled, "but I am glad you came."

"Miriam, take of your clothes," I said, "I want to see your beautiful body."

"If you want to see it then take them off yourself," she said with a naughty grin.

I felt like a teenager undressing his date for the first time. My hands trembled as I fiddled nervously with the buttons of her blouse.

"Leave off before you tear my blouse," she laughed slapping my hand away and taking off her clothes with quick movements lay down on the bed again.

Miriam had a pleasant face with shoulder length curly hair, which she tied behind her head while on duty but left it open in her free time. She had big shapely boobs. They had become even bigger since Mary was born.

"Miriam, are you still breast feeding Mary?" I asked squeezing them gently and kissing their pointed nipples.

"No, not since a year," she replied.

"But the other day I saw you give your tit to Mary," I asked.

"Oh that," she laughed, "when she does not sleep then I put my nipple in her mouth to suck."

"May I see if there is milk or not," I said.

"Be my guest," she giggled pushing the nearest boob towards me. I sucked on both her tits. At first I sucked slowly then with all my might.

"You are right." I chuckled, "they are bone dry."

I kissed my way towards her choot. "Ah you brought this scar from the hospital with Mary, didn't you?" I said kissing it.

"Yes, they said there is some obstruction in the natural path so they cut me up,"

Miriam said with tears in her eyes.

"Why the tears, it doesn't hurt does it?" I asked.

"No but I can't conceive anymore. They said that another pregnancy could be dangerous to my life and removed my uterus," she explained.

"So is life," I said moving lower.

"Miriam, your choot is very beautiful and so soft," I said caressing it, "it looks like you shaved it today."

"Yes, I was horny and wanted to entice Josef with my hairless cunt," she said.

I took off my clothes in a trice and got between her legs. Then holding her ankles and after bending her knees raised her legs.

"Hold your legs like this," I said giving her choot a lick.

"Oh master," Miriam moaned.

I separated her lower lips and licked in between them from her fuck hole to her clit and back several times. She went wild and moved her hips up and down in fuck motion while moaning loudly, "Oh master, go on. It feels heavenly."

Once when my tongue reached her swollen clit I twirled my tongue around it.

Then taking it in between my lips pressed it and sucked on it.

"OH JESSUSSS, GO ON MASTER DON'T STOP I AM ABOUT TO CUM OH OHH Y... HESSS I AMMMM CUUMMMIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG," she screamed and released her warm cunt juice in my mouth.

I moved lower and rimmed her cunt hole.

"OHHHHHHH," she moaned.

Then I licked up to clit and back to her fuck hole. "AAAGGGHHHRRR," she yelled as I inserted my tongue deep inside her choot and started to tongue fuck her. I continued to tongue fuck her for several minutes.

"OH MASTER, SHOVE YOUR TONGUE DEEPER INTO MY CHOOT...

Y... HES... TONGUE FUCK ME FASTER OH OHHHH CHHRRIIISSSTTT, I AAAMMMM CUMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG," she screamed and released another stream of her warm cunt juice in my mouth.

I climbed on top of her and banged my cock inside her tight cunt. As I was fucking her for the second time with a short span of time it took twenty minutes of hard grind before I jettisoned my load into her cunt. In the meanwhile Miriam must have had half a dozen orgasm or more.

"CUT," Kris shouted, "Well done guys. I am very pleased with your performance."

"Kris, I am famished. How about lunch?" Amita said wearing a housecoat.

"Sorry, I forgot. Lunch is ready. Everyone is invited," Kris said, "We'll start again at three."

During lunch I sat next to Madhu. "How is your son?" I asked.

"He is fine," she replied smiling happily.

"What is his name?" I asked.

"Sachin," she said.

"After the famous cricketer," I chuckled.

"No, I hate that game. I have named him after his father. He is a splitting image of him," she said brightly, "Saheb, you had promised to fuck me but you haven't."

"There has been no time," I said, "Maybe today evening after the shooting."

"Promise," she said crossing her heart.

"Promise," I repeated.

At three we all assembled. Kris explained scene 8.

When he finished explaining, he yelled, "ACTION!"

Scene 8:

Amita, acting as the thirteen-year-old Mary, is lying on top of naked Mr. Singh.

Place: Mr. Singh's bedroom.

Time: Morning.

"So this is what happened. Why did you ask me if I remembered," Mary asked.

"Normally Miriam and I fucked in the afternoon when you took your afternoon nap. Many times it happened that you sat up while we were fucking and would say, "Please don't hurt mommy."

Miriam would push you down and patting you, say, "Darling, go to sleep nobody is not hurting me."

I thought you might have remembered," I said.

"No, I have no recollection. If mommy would have been alive today then would you have fucked me?" Mary asked.

"Absolutely, I would have fucked, both mother and daughter, together in the same bed and in front of each other," I chuckled, "It would have been fun."

"CUT," Kris shouted, "Amita, Saheb, you can relax now. Selma and Mary get ready. It is your turn now. Ali, you'll be required after this scene."

Scene 9:

Mary and Selma are telling each other about their love life over a cup of tea.

Place: Mr. Singh's Kitchen Time: Afternoon.

"That is the whole story. Selma, now it is your turn," Mary said.

"Just one question," Selma said, "Kya uss din tere malik ne tujhe saare din choda? (Did your master fuck you all day long?)"

"Yes," Mary giggled, "When it was time for him to go out I asked him whether he plans to go out or not."

"Nahin, aaj main ghar per reh kar teri sakht choot ko chodunga (No, I plan to stay at home at fuck your tight choot)," he said.

"Come on Selma, you promised," Mary said.

"Alright I'll start," Selma said, "I was born in a very conservative family. Where talking about sex was taboo. You were punished severely if one even scratched one's choot. My parents thought that a woman has been made by God to serve a man only: cook and clean for him in the day time and let him fuck her choot at night."

"When I reached the age of twelve I was not allowed to go out of the house. I remained indoors and learnt to cook and clean.

"I had my first period at the age of fifteen. Promptly within four weeks my parents married me off. My knowledge about sex was practically zero. Whenever I asked my mother anything relating to marriage or children, she would always say,

"Shaadi ke baad tujhe sab pata chal jayega (You will come to know everything after your marriage)."

One day I decided to ask a neighbor who had got married eight months ago and had come to her mother's house for her delivery.

"Didi, aapka yeh bachcha kahan se aaya? (Didi, from where did this child come?)" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Teri suhagraat per tera shohar tujhe chodega aur nau mahine baad tujhe ek bachcha hojayga (Your husband will fuck on your wedding night and you will have a baby after nine months)."

"Chodna kya hota hai? (What is fucking?)" I asked.

"You'll find out on your wedding night," she giggled. I begged her tell me more but she just laughed.

After marriage I went with my husband to his house.

"CUT," Kris shouted, "Selma, go to Meera for your make up for the next scene.

Meera, Selma should look fifteen and don't forget to insert a balloon in her choot.

Ali is supposed to deflower her. We'll shoot the next scene upstairs in the corner bedroom. The boys require half an hour to decorate it as a wedding night bedroom. We'll shoot in thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes is bit tight. Selma is not like Amita. Just shave her bush and she looks thirteen," Meera tittered, "Secondly, Selma's tits are too big for a fifteen year old."

"My boobs have not grown since I was fifteen," Selma said.

"You heard that," Kris laughed, "we'll have to be satisfied with a fifteen year old with big boobs. Ali, you also change into the bridegroom's attire."

We were ready to shoot with a delay of fifteen minutes.

Scene 10:

A flashback scene. Selma is waiting for Ali, her husband, to join her on her wedding night.

Place: Bedroom in Ali's apartment.

Time: Around 10 p.m.

Selma started to relate her story, "I was sitting on the bed, decorated with flowers, with down cast eyes waiting for Ali to join me. I was very nervous. From the corner of my eye I saw Ali come into the room. He locked the door and switched off the main light. Room became dark. Few minutes later he switched on the bedside lamp. He had taken off his clothes and was wearing pajama bottoms only. He lay down on the bed and pulled me to him. Blushing I lay down next to him. He started to undress me.

"Why are you undressing me?" I protested.

"Kyonki main tujhe chodunga (Because I am going to fuck you)," Ali replied.

"Kapdron ke saath hee chod lo (Fuck me with my clothes on)," I said.

"No, it is more fun when we are naked," Ali said and started to undress me.

I continued to protest and even fought back. Few minutes later my clothes lay in a heap on the floor and I lay naked on the bed not knowing whether to cover my tits or my choot with my hands. Ali laughed and mounted me. I closed my thighs.

"Selma, apni tange chowdri karo (Selma, spread your legs)," Ali said.

I shook my head and pressed my thighs together more tightly. "Okay, if this is what you want," Ali said placing his right knee between my thighs and pressed. I couldn't bear the pressure and opened my legs.

Ali laughed and spreading my legs placed his erection on the entrance of my choot. Not knowing what is going to happen I closed my eyes. Suddenly Ali lunged forward.

"AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE," I screamed as his cock tearing my hymen buried itself to the hilt in my choot.

Ali started the in and out motion.

"MUJHE CHORD DO BAHUT DARD HO RAHA HAI (LEAVE ME IT IS HURTING ME)," I yelled trying to get out from under him...

"Soon it'll be okay," he said without missing a stroke.

I was sure he had torn the entrance of my choot. I put my hand down. I felt some liquid drip on my fingers.

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP. LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU HAVE MADE MY CHOOT BLEED," I yelled, showing him my blood stained fingers. It did not move him.

"The choot of every girl bleeds when fucked for the first time," he said lightly dismissing my concern.

I bore the pain for few minutes. When I couldn't take it any more I begged, "Bas karo ab bahut chod liya. Kal aur chod lena (You have fucked me enough now.

You can fuck me more tomorrow)."

Ali laughed.

"Pagli lardki, abhi tau maine chodena shuru hee kiya hai (Foolish girl, I have just started to fuck you)," he said pumping my choot, "Aaj humari suhaagraat hai main tujhe kam se kam chaar baari chodunga (It is our wedding night. I am going to fuck you at least four times)."

I cursed my luck and lay groaning. Ali continued to pound my choot with merciless strokes.

Suddenly I felt a pleasant sensation in my choot. The feeling got better with each stroke.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.