A Porn Star is Born - Cover

A Porn Star is Born

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While on a visit to Bombay, I stayed with my friend, Kris. There I met Amita, a beggar girl. Kris invites her to join the blue film industry. After initial hesitation Amita agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Here are last few lines of part 3:

"Then use your spit," Mary suggested.

I applied spit on her back entrance liberally, and then placing my cock on her puckered hole, I lunged forward.

"AAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEEE, ' she screamed as my cock buried itself to the hilt inside her butt.

"SAHEB, I SAID GENTLY," she shouted groaning with pain.

"Why gently? Your gaand is very experienced and I lubricated it quite liberally also," I laughed and commenced to fuck her asshole.

While fucking her ass hole I also rubbed her choot.

After five minutes or so she screamed, 'SAHEB, FUCK ME FASTER AND HARDER. Y... HESSS RUB MY CHOOT. OH OHHH Y... HESSSSSSSSSS, ' and came. Few strokes later I spurted my seed in her asshole.

Now for part 4:

We slept for some time then took a shower together and got dressed. Mary brewed tea. After we had had tea Mary went home and I waited for others to return from shopping.

They shoppers, laden with packages, returned at seven.

"You seem to have bought the whole market," I said jokingly.

"Oh Babu, we had not been shopping for years. There were so many new things to buy. If Kris had not put his foot down we would be still shopping," Amita said excitedly.

"My God Saheb, you should have seen Amita and Anita. They went berserk.

Suddenly money had no value. They wanted to buy practically everything," Kris laughed, "If I hadn't pulled them away they would be still at it."

"Kris, you must appreciate that they had spent nearly two years in abject poverty," I said.

"That is why I started to apply brakes only after four hours," Kris laughed.

"Look Saheb, what Amita and Anita gave me," Meera said showing me three lovely saris.

"Lucky you," I chuckled, "when Mary and Selma see these lovely saris they'd be green with envy."

"Serves them right," Anita said pouting her lips, "for preferring to be fucked by your big cock and not going shopping with us."

We all laughed.

"Babu, I have bought saris for them also," Amita said showing me six beautiful saris.

"They are beautiful. I'm sure that they'll love them," I said, "Amita, you have a very good taste."

Amita blushed. "The credit does not go to me but to Meera. She knew their tastes and selected the saris," Amita said, "Without her we would have been lost."

"I must go now," Meera said, "Thank you, Amita and Anita, for the presents and a lovely afternoon. Kris, do you require me tomorrow?"

"I'll call you if I do," Kris said waving good-bye.

I don't know about you guys but I am ready for a drink," Kris said.

"Kris, please wait," Amita said, "Let us freshen up then we'll have a drink together."

"Sure," Kris said.

It was at eight that the sisters emerged from their room. Amita was looking stunning in a light blue chiffon sari with matching blouse. She was also wearing a ring, a pair of earrings and a light necklace studded with blue stones.

"Amita, you are looking really beautiful," I said escorting the sisters to a sofa.

Even in these 'grown up' clothes she did not look older than sixteen.

"Saheb, what about me?" Anita asked pouting her lips.

I looked at her more carefully. She was dressed in a pleated knee length black skirt with a tight light pink blouse. I could see that she was not wearing a bra. The tight blouse made her boobs look larger than they actually were. The contours of her hard nipples were visible through the thin material of the blouse.

She wore a gold chain around her neck and a gold ring on her third finger of her left hand. Two gold studs adorned her ears. Even dressed up as she was she didn't look a day older than thirteen.

"Hey, you haven't answered my question," Anita asked.

"Sorry, I was dazzled by your beauty," I said bowing slightly, "You look good enough to eat."

"No problem," Anita giggled and lifting her skirt, added, "Go ahead, I'm ready."

I was not surprised that she was not wearing anything under the skirt. What surprised me was that she had lost her bush in the last twelve hours. Her choot looked beautiful. I went down on my knees and separating her cunt lips gave her cunt couple of wet licks.

"Oh Saheb," Anita moaned.

"Saheb, you'll have lot of opportunity to eat her pussy later," Kris said, "It is drink time now."

"Kris is right," Anita giggled, "You must finish eating my choot some other time."

"Amita, what can I give you?" Kris asked.

"Something soft for me," Amita said.

"Are you sure you won't like to try some whisky," Kris asked.

"No thanks, I'll leave the hard stuff for my lower mouth," Amita giggled, "and settle for a coke for my upper mouth."

"Okay, a coke coming up," Kris laughed, "Anita, you'd like a coke also?"

"No, as my lower mouth is closed I'll take the hard stuff for my upper mouth,"

Anita said, "A glass of whisky will be fine."

"Anita, you are too young to drink whisky," Amita said, "Kris, a coke for her too."

"Like hell I am too young. I am old enough to lose my cherry but too young to drink alcohol," Anita said laughing cynically.

"This is not fair. It was your own decision to lose your virginity," I said.

"All right, then let this also be my decision," Anita shot back.

Then the sisters argued and shouted at each other. Amita cried but it had no effect on Anita.

After ten minutes Amita said wiping her tears, "Kris, I don't care. Let her get drunk if she wants to."

"Okay, a whisky soda for the young lady," Kris said cheerfully.

"Kris, make sure that the color of all your, Saheb's and my drink is the same,"

Anita said.

"She is clever," I thought smiling, "She doesn't miss a trick."

After drinks we had dinner. After dinner we talked. Half an hour later, Anita announced yawning, that she was tired and marched off to bed.

"Kris, please help me carry these packages to our room," Amita said.

"Sure," Kris said, "Saheb, I'll be right back."

I waited for half an hour but Kris did not return. I was feeling tired also. I went to my room and after changing got into bed. Just then Kris walked in.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"After I had carried the packages to their room Amita thanked me twice with her choot for taking them shopping," Kris grinned.

"Lucky fellow and what was Anita doing? Watching you guys fuck," I laughed.

"Yes and fingering herself," Kris chuckled.

Then suddenly becoming serious, he said, "Saheb, how is your story coming along? I had a hell of a time to persuade Anita from putting her finger inside her choot. She has given me forty eight hours to get rid of her cherry otherwise she will take things in her hands."

"I've the outline of a story ready," I said, "but Selma's virgin ass hole is posing a problem."

"What has Selma's gaand (asshole) got to do with the deflowering of Anita," Kris asked.

"I want to take her ass hole cherry and thought if we could weave it in the story in a disguised way then we might be able to fool her," I said, "but I can't figure out how to do it."

"Forget it you'll never succeed. Believe me we have tried everything," Kris laughed, "Tell me your story."

I told him the outline of the story I had in mind. "I see you have used all five ladies in it," Kris chuckled.

"This is my suggestion. I won't mind if you use your scissors," I said.

"No, no," Kris said hastily, "It's quite good. I'll give it to the script writer in the morning."

Next morning at breakfast Kris said, "Anita, soon you won't be a virgin. Happy?"

"How soon?" Anita asked.

"The script writer requires this time and then the shooting," Kris said.

"Please hurry, I can't fuck because of this damned virginity," Anita said.

"I'm doing my best in the meanwhile please look after your cherry," Kris laughed.

I fucked Amita and other girls who visited us from time to time. Kris joined us whenever he found time. Poor Anita had to be satisfied with fingering herself and grinding her teeth.

When the script was ready Kris called a pre-launch meeting of all concerned. In the meeting the three ladies, Meera, Selma and Mary, whom I already knew, and Amita, Anita and Kris were present. In addition to us a young girl, Madhu, and a young man named Ali were also present.

Madhu was around eighteen, short, slightly plump and very fair. She had a very winsome smile and boobs bigger than Selma's. She was dressed in a light green colored salwar kameez. Later Kris told me that Madhu was working for them for the last two years. She was six months pregnant when she had come to them.

Her lover had abandoned her when she became pregnant and later her parents turned her out of the house. Her landlady looked after her two-year-old son whenever she is working.

Ali was a tall slim man in his late twenties. He was very intelligent with a master's degree. He couldn't get a good job and was working as a clerk. His parents were old and lived in the village. He being the only child had to support them. With his pay he could barely make both ends meet. To supplement his wages he worked as a waiter in a bar frequented by Kris. Kris met him there and liked him. He recruited him as a technician a year ago. Within a fortnight he had mastered the technical aspects of filmmaking. Occasionally, Kris gave him roles to augment his earnings.

"All right guys, we are going to shoot a film," Kris said calling the meeting to order, "Take a copy of the script from me and study it. We'll meet again in an hour."

After an hour we met again. "Is everything clear?" Kris asked.

Everyone nodded but Meera said, "Kris, let me go through the characters with you once so that there is no mistake."

"Okay, everyone please pay attention," Kris said.

"It is a story of a rich playboy, Mr. Singh, and his women. Saheb is, Mr. Singh, a rich bachelor, in his mid thirties. Ali is Josef, his cook, also in his mid thirties. I am Miriam, Josef's wife, around thirty. Selma plays the role of the dhobin (laundrywoman). In one scene she is fifteen and in others she is as old as me i.e. thirty. Mary is the sixteen-year-old daughter of Josef and Miriam. Amita plays Mary's role when she was thirteen and you will play the role of the dhobi (laundryman). Lastly Anita will play the role of laundrywoman's thirteen-year-old daughter. Right?"

"Right, but on second thought, I think it'll be better if Ali plays the role of the laundryman and we drop Josef's role. It is very small. We can cover it in conversation without any action," Kris said and laughingly added, "Ali, you wouldn't mind 'deflowering' Selma would you?"

"Of course not, it'll be my pleasure," Ali said grinning at Selma.

Selma blushed. I thought that Selma had a soft corner for Ali.

The next day when we were ready to shoot it was three p.m. Kris said, "All right guys, you all know what to do. If you make a mistake continue until I say cut.

Remember that the script is only a guideline, improvise if you can."

"Okay," all said in a chorus.

"Everyone go to your places. Ali you take over the close up camera. I want close ups of Amita's and Anita's choot," Kris said.

"READY! ACTION!" Kris shouted.

SCENE 1:

Mr. Singh and his maid Mary are in bed.

Time: 10 p.m.

Place: Mr. Singh's bedroom.

Mr. Singh is reading a book in bed dressed in pajama bottoms only. Mary is naked and cuddled up to Mr. Singh.

"Master," Mary said.

"Yes, Mary," Mr. Singh said lowering my book.

"You had instructed me to find a new laundryman," she said.

"Have you found one yet?" he asked.

"Today a washerwoman came. She seemed all right but she was asking for more money than we are paying our present laundryman," Mary said.

"I don't mind paying more as long as she washes the clothes properly and delivers them in time," he said.

"That she promises to do," Mary said, "Master, I'll feel more comfortable if you would interview her."

"I don't have the time," he said squeezing her tits, "You are doing fine."

For few minutes there was silence.

"Master," Mary said.

"What is the matter now?" he asked lowering my book.

"Meri choot main bahut khujli ho rahi hai (My cunt is itching very badly)," she said pouting her lips.

"Really! Why don't you scratch it?" he said, "On second thought lie near me and I'll scratch it for you."

Mr. Singh held the book in his left hand and continued to read while scratching Mary's cunt with his right hand.

"Kya kar rahe hain aap? Mujhe chodo na (What are you doing? Please fuck me),"

Mary said getting irritated and snatching the book chucked it in the corner.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place that you wanted me to fuck you," he laughed, taking her in his arms and kissing her while caressing her choot.

"Oh master," she moaned, pushing her hand inside his pajama bottoms and puling out his cock standing in all its glory.

"OH MY GOD!" Madhu exclaimed loudly, "YEH LUND HAI YA KI EK KHATARNAK HATHIYAR? (IS THIS A COCK OR A DANGEROUS WEAPON?)"

"CUT," Kris shouted. All the other girls laughed.

"Good heavens, I should have known that Madhu will interrupt the shooting," Kris said clasping his head in his hands.

"Sorry, Kris, the size of Saheb's cock took me by surprise," Madhu said apologetically, "Just one thing more and then I won't interrupt again."

"No, let's get the whole thing over in one shot," Kris said, "Seeing this huge cock your choot has started leaking. Am I right?"

"Yes, how did you know?" Madhu giggled.

"Your choot wants a taste of this monster cock," Kris said, ignoring her reply.

"Of course, so would the other girls present here. Right girls?" Madhu said.

"Quiet everyone, I'll answer her. Madhu, the answer is yes. They have not only seen Saheb's cock before but fucked it also. I am sure Saheb will love to plug your leaking choot also at the first opportunity he gets. Right Saheb?" Kris chuckled.

"I'd love to fuck all her three orifices," I replied.

"That's decided. Can we proceed now?" Kris said sarcastically.

"Saheb, I'll hold you to your promise," Madhu said, "Oh sorry, yes, we can proceed."

I laughed.

"These women! They must have the last word," Kris said, "READY GUYS... ACTION."

Scene 1: Take 2.

"Oh master," Mary moaned, pushing her hand inside his pajama bottoms and pulling out my cock standing in all its glory.

For a few minutes they continued to kiss while he finger fucked her and she moved the foreskin of his cock up and down. Then pushing down his pajama bottoms he climbed on top of her. She spread her legs wider.

"AAAHHH," she sighed as his cock entered her choot.

He fucked her with long strokes. He kept varying the speed and the length of his strokes.

"OH MASTER, IT FEELS LOVELY," Mary moaned putting her around him and pressing his body to hers.

Without missing a beat he continued to move his cock in and out of her choot.

Soon Mary's bottom started to heave and fall in rhythm of his strokes. He increased the speed of his strokes. His orgasm was approaching.

"YESSS MASTER FUCK ME HARDER. Y... HES Y... HES FASTER I'M ABOUT TO CUM," she shouted pushing hard from below.

He was on short strokes now and banged his cock into her cunt. Suddenly her body arched and she threw back her head.

"OH OHHHHH DON'T STOPP. Y... HES GO ON. FEW STROKES MORE. OH OHHH I AMMM CCOOOMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG," she screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

Just then Mr. Singh pushed his cock deep into her choot and started to fill it with his cum.

Their lips met in a long kiss. When the kiss broke he rolled of her. "Oh master, it was heavenly," Mary moaned.

"It was wonderful for me too, my pet," he said kissing her. Then she lay with her head on his chest and fell off to sleep.

"CUT," Kris shouted.

Mary and I got up and wore our dressing gowns. "That was good. Mary, go wear your clothes for the next scene," Kris said, "Selma, are you ready?"

"Yes, I am," Selma replied.

"Mr. Sahebji, I was so jealous of Mary when you were fucking her," Madhu said.

Before I could reply, Meera said, "Madhu, don't you think you should be on first name basis with a man whom you want to fuck you silly in all your holes at the first opportunity."

"Madhu, please call me Saheb," I said.

"Thanks," Madhu said, "and coming to the point; Saheb, when will you fuck me?"

"Maybe after the shooting is over," I said.

"My wet choot will be eagerly waiting to greet your monster lund (cock)," Madhu said.

"READY! ACTION," Kris shouted.

SCENE 2:

Mary and Selma, a washerwoman, are talking.

Time: Afternoon.

Place: Foyer of Mr. Singh's house.

"Master has agreed to give you a try," Mary said, "but you'll have to adjust your rates a bit. You are very expensive."

"Sorry, these are my rates but I guarantee full satisfaction," Selma said, "You can ask any of my references."

"Master is very particular about his clothes," Mary said.

"Give me a trial and see how I wash the clothes," Selma said smugly.

"All right, we'll try you," Mary said interrupting her, "Come tomorrow I'll keep the clothes ready for you wash."

"CUT," Kris said.

"You two are also in the next scene. I suggest you change your clothes," Kris said, "while the rest of us take a cigarette break."

Mary and Selma took about twenty minutes to change.

"You took your time, didn't you?" Kris asked sarcastically.

"Daaarrrling Krriss, we made our choots beautiful also," Mary said coyly, "you want to see it?"

"Not now, maybe later," Kris laughed, "Are you ready for the next scene?"

"Yes Mr. Slave Driver," both replied together, saluting and clicking their heels.

"On your places... READY! ACTION," Kris said.

SCENE 3:

Two months have passed. Mary and Selma have become intimate friends. They are relaxing over a cup of tea after finishing their work.

Time: Late afternoon.

Place: Mr. Singh's kitchen.

"Mary, how old are you?" Selma asks.

"Nearly sixteen," Mary replies.

"Sixteen is a very awkward age," Selma giggled.

"Awkward, in what way?" Mary said.

"At sixteen the choot wants a cock but is also afraid of it because it can make it pregnant," Selma giggled.

"Not necessarily," Mary said, "With so many anti pregnancy pills in the market any choot can enjoy a cock without getting pregnant."

"For a nearly sixteen year old you know a lot about anti pregnancy pills," Selma said smiling knowingly.

"It is common knowledge," Mary said blushing.

"Not so common as you think. Achcha... isska matlab hai ki tu yeh pills leti hai... kyon leti hai?... Kyonki tujhe koyi chodeta hai (I see... it means that you take these pills... Why do you take them?... Because somebody is fucking you),"

Selma said smiling.

"No, no you are mistaken. Mujhe koyi nahin chodeta (No one fucks me)," Mary protested.

"Don't lie! Tell me who is it?" Selma said, "Does your master know?"

"Master... o... of c... course not," Mary said, avoiding to look Selma in the eye.

"Hai Allah! Lagta hai tere malik hee tujhe chod rahe hain (My God! It seems that it is your master who is fucking you)," Selma said.

"N... N... No," Mary stuttered looking confused.

"You are a poor liar," Selma laughed, "When did he rape you?"

"He did not rape me," Mary said quickly, "I surrendered my choot willingly."

"So your master is fucking you," Selma laughed, "How old were you when he deflowered you?"

"Thirteen," Mary whispered.

"Really! Tell me how it happened," Selma said settling down more comfortably.

"There is nothing to tell," Mary said.

"Of course there is lot to tell. How did he seduce you? Did he tempt you with money orÖ?" Selma said pouring another cup of tea, "Listen we are friends. It is quite natural to confide in each other."

"It... It just happened," Mary said blushing.

"It just doesn't happen. How did he go about it," Selma said, "Please tell me in detail. I am very curious."

"Theek hai, phir tujhe bhi mujhe batana pardega ki tune kiss kiss se chudwaya hai (Alright, then you'll also have to tell me who all have fucked you)," Mary said.

"Okay, Oh I'm so excited," Selma said.

"I was born and brought up in this house. Both my parents worked here. Josef, my papa, was the cook and Miriam, my mommy, the maid. I don't remember much of my childhood," Mary said with tears in her eyes, "except that my mommy died when I was six."

"I am sorry to hear that," Selma said.

"I think I'll come straight to the point. One evening, when I was thirteen, master returned home around seven in the evening. As per his routine he had a shower, changed into comfortable clothes and came into the sitting room."

"CUT," Kris said.

"Amita, in the next scene you'll be Mary when she was thirteen," Kris said.

Amita nodded.

"This scene is a flashback. In this scene Amita loses her 'cherry'. Meera have you inserted the tiny balloon filled with 'blood' in Amita's choot," Kris said.

"Yes sir, I have. She can lose her 'cherry' anytime," Meera giggled.

"Saheb, remember to display her choot immediately after you have 'deflowered' her. Madhu will do the rest," Kris said, "Take your places."

Amita joined me before the camera.

"READYÖ.ACTION," Kris shouted.

SCENE 4:

Mary continues her story in a flashback. Mr. Singh is dressed in kurta pajama, and Mary is wearing a body hugging blouse and a short skirt.

Time: 8 p.m. three years ago.

Place: Mr. Singh's sitting room.

"Mary, ask Josef to serve the drinks," he said sitting down.

"I'll fetch them. The tray with drinks is ready," Mary said and few minutes later carried a tray with drinks into the sitting room.

"Where is Josef?" master asked.

"HÖHe is not well. He is sleeping," I said pouring out the drink.

"He is most probably dead drunk," master chuckled taking a sip.

"Mary, what is your age?" master asked.

"Don't you remember, I celebrated my thirteenth birthday last month," I replied pouting impishly.

"Oh yes, now I remember," he said, "Mary, come here."

He then sat me on his lap and between sips kissed and sucked my lips. This was nothing new. He did this very often.

"Mary, you're looking very pretty today," he said putting his hand inside my blouse and squeezing my perky thirteen-year-old titties.

"Thank you," I said blushing.

I didn't protest because he had put his hand inside my blouse several times before. Then he undid the buttons of my blouse and kissed and sucked my small boobies. This was the first time that master had done this.

"Oh master, what are you doing?" I moaned.

"Don't you like it?" he asked.

"Yes, but..." I managed to say before he interrupted me, "Then let me."

For the next ten minutes he kneaded my titties, kissed and sucked my hard erect nipples.

"Please stop," I giggled, "It tickles."

"Where does it tickle?" master laughed.

"I won't tell you," I giggled blushing.

"Does it tickle here?" he asked pressing my boobs. I shook my head giggling.

"Here," he asked caressing my stomach.

"No," I giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.