A Porn Star is Born - Cover

A Porn Star is Born

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While on a visit to Bombay, I stayed with my friend, Kris. There I met Amita, a beggar girl. Kris invites her to join the blue film industry. After initial hesitation Amita agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kris laughed, "Why not? I am sure Saheb will not have any objection. You can check out his cock after you have made this girl look fourteen year old."

"No problem," she said looking at Amita, "now you both get out. Give me half an hour and I'll make her look like a thirteen year old kid."

When we were outside, I asked with a naughty smile, "You seem to be fucking Meera."

"Oh yes, I fuck all of them," he laughed.

"They don't mind," I asked.

"Of course not, On the contrary they love it," Kris laughed.

"Kris, what did the producer say?" I asked.

"Everything is okay. The producer was very excited. I have to show Amita to him in flesh and blood. In the meanwhile he has given me some money, which I'm supposed to give her as signing amount after he officially approves of her. He has even lent me his car to bring Amita over to his house," Kris replied happily.

"You think he'll approve of her?" I asked.

"Of course, it is only a formality," Kris said confidently.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"First let Meera finish with Amita. Then I'll take Amita with me and introduce her to the producer for his formal approval and then the cameras can roll," Kris said.

"What do I do in the meanwhile?" I asked.

"Meera ko chodna aur kya (Fuck Meera what else)," he laughed.

Before I could say anything Meera called us inside the room. I was surprised. If I had not known Amita's age then I would have put her age at fourteen or even younger. Meera had achieved this by few deft touches of makeup, restyling Amita's hair into two tresses and shaving her choot.

"WOW! Amita, you are looking so beautiful," I exclaimed, "Meera, you are really an expert."

Amita blushed smiling happily.

"Meera, well done," Kris said, "Amita, get dressed. I've to introduce you to Rustomji, my producer."

"What shall I wear?" Amita asked.

"Just a blouse and a skirt. You might have to show your tits and choot to the producer," Kris said.

"I've only these rags with me," Amita said.

"Don't worry I have a bagful of clothes in Kris's car. I'll get it. I'm sure we'll find something suitable for you to wear," Meera said leaving us to fetch it.

"What about my sister?" Amita asked, "She'll be waiting for me at one."

"We'll pick her up on our way back," Kris said.

Ten minutes later they were on their way leaving Meera and me alone. "Come here big boy, my choot is impatiently waiting to taste your big cock," Meera said starting to undress.

When she was naked she lay down on the bed with her legs in the air and said, "Come on, big boy, fuck me."

There was no hair on her choot. Her swollen clit was peeping through the lips of her lower mouth at me invitingly. I threw off my bathrobe and lay down next to her. We kissed passionately. Then I nibbled her ear and suckled her erect nipples. "Oh it feels so nice," she moaned.

I kissed and licked her stomach on the way to her choot. On the way I rotated my tongue in her navel. "Oh Saheb," she moaned.

Reaching her choot I separated her lower lips with my hands and licked in between them.

'Oh Saheb, it feels sooooo good, ' she moaned, raising her hips and pressing her cunt against my lips.

I licked and sucked her swollen clit. Suddenly I took her hard clit between my teeth and bit lightly on it.

'OWW, IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD. DON'T STOP. GO ON Y... HES GO ON. I AM NEARLY THERE. OH OHHH I AMMM COOOMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG, ' she screamed and released a stream of warm cunt juice in my mouth.

Without a pause I continued to eat her pussy. I asked her to keep her legs aloft so that I could get at her well-fucked choot. I moved lower and rimmed her cunt.

'OH MY GOD, IT FEELS WONDERFUL, ' she screamed. Then I shoved my tongue inside her fuck tunnel.

'AGGGHRRRRR, ' she yelped and with a loud sigh came again.

As I licked her offering, she yelled, 'I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE. SAHEB, DON'T DELAY. SHOVE YOUR COCK INTO MY CUNT.'

Ignoring her pleas I started to tongue fuck her. After few minutes she was on the boil again.

'SAHEB, FASTER Y... HESSS TONGUE FUCK ME FASTER. OH OHHH I AMMM COOMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG, ' she screamed.

I continued to tongue fuck her but she caught me by my hair and tried to pull me on her. 'Saheb, bahut ho gaya. Ab mujhe chodo (Saheb, it is enough. Now fuck me now), ' she said gasping for breath.

I got on top of her placing my cock at the entrance of her choot pushed hard.

'OWWWA, it hurts, ' she yelped as the whole of my cock entered her to the hilt.

I started to move my cock in and out of her dripping choot. I fucked her with long slow strokes. I kept varying the length and speed constantly. Her moans of pleasure got louder and louder and her bottoms moved in rhythm of my strokes. Suddenly her back arched upwards.

'OH GOD, I AM NEARLY THERE. Y... HESS FUCK ME HARDER. Y... HES FASTER. OH OHH I AM ABOUT TO CUM, ' she moaned loudly.

I continued to fuck her with steady strokes.

'Y... HESS Y... HESSS, SAHEB, I AMMM COMMMMIIIINNNNG' she screamed and lay panting. I slowed down to give her time to catch her breath.

'OH SAHEB, GO ON MOVING DON'T STOP, ' she panted bucking her bottoms from below.

I recommenced the fuck motion. After a few strokes her bottoms started to move, keeping rhythm with my in and out strokes. I felt my sperm rising and my strokes became shorter and harder.

'MY GOD SAHEB CONTINUE LIKE THIS. YOU'LL MAKE ME CUM AGAIN, ' she panted.

I continued like she wanted.

'FASTER SAHEB FASTER AND HARDER. I AM NEARLY THERE. Y... HESSS, Y... HESSS I AMM THERE OHHH SAAAHEEEEB, ' she shouted and fell back on the bed gasping for breath. At this moment I also shot my load into her cum thirsty cunt.

For few minutes we lay kissing savoring the intense sensation we had just experienced. As I was about to get off, she said, 'No, please not yet. Fuck me one more time.'

"Later, my dear," I said, "Amita's sister should not find us in a compromising position."

After we had dressed I said, "Meera, with your beauty I'd try for a role in the films."

"Why do you think I came to Bombay for?" she said laughing cynically.

"Did you try to get into films?" I asked.

"Yes, I am from a small town. When I came to Bombay I was eighteen, with stars in my eyes and hope in my heart. After six months, with great difficulty, I managed to get an appointment with a producer. He was not from the top drawer but nevertheless a producer. He interviewed me."

"Everything went well. When I was about to leave his office, he said, "Meera, I am throwing a party at my house tonight. Many people will be there. Why don't you also come? I want to see their reaction when I introduce you as my next heroine."

"What happened next?" I asked.

"I was overjoyed but when I reached his house that night he was alone. I am early, I thought, perhaps the other guests will come later. The producer greeting me cordially, said, "Go into that room and change into the dress lying on the bed and nothing else. I want to see how you look in it."

I went inside the room and the dress was a sheer negligee. "Sir, you want me to change into this... this transparent negligee," I said incredulously.

"Haan, chudai ke liye yehi dress theek hai na? (Yes, it is the appropriate dress for fucking, isn't it so?" he said smiling.

"Y... You s... said there was a p... party," I stuttered.

"Oh that! It was a polite way to call you here," he laughed, "Kya kehta; aaj sham ko mere ghar aajana kyonki main tujhe chodena chahata hoon (What should I've said; come to my house tonight because I want to fuck you)."

I was very angry.

"Main ek kutte se chudwaloongi lakin tere se nahin (I'd rather fuck a dog than you)," I said angrily and threw the negligee on his face.

I heard him laughing as I stomped out.

"Then," I asked.

"The same scene was repeated with other producers. I was told that everybody went through the 'casting couch'. I had burned my bridges and couldn't return home. At last I lost my cherry on a casting couch," Meera said.

"Did he give you a role?" I laughed squeezing her big tits.

"Oh yes, that he did, but the film flopped on the box office," she said, "more casting couches followed, more roles and more flops. After five years my face and my choot both lost their freshness. I was no longer heroine material. I had to decide either to become an extra or look for a job. I chose the latter. I joined Fazal as his assistant. I had to fuck him to get the job. Then I met Kris. He fucks me also. Occasionally I do work for him and when he gets an opportunity he gives me a role in his films."

Just then Kris and party arrived. Amita and Anita went to the bathroom. Meera was grinning like an ape.

"Meera, from your grin I would say that your choot enjoyed the taste of Saheb's cock," Kris laughed.

She laughed nodding vigorously.

"I hope you don't mind," I said.

'I told you to fuck her, didn't I?" Kris said, "Saheb, isse sirf choda hee ki isski gaand bhi maari (Saheb, did you fuck her in her ass hole also?)"

"Abhi gaand baki hai (I have yet to fuck her in her asshole)," I replied.

"You'll find many opportunities to do that later," Kris chuckled.

"Oooo, my poor asshole," Meera said grinning and massaging her bum.

Just then the sisters joined us. Anita was a replica of Amita only she looked even younger.

"Didi (elder sister), who are all these people?" Anita asked.

"They are our new friends," Amita said introducing us to her.

"Amita, lets go," Kris said.

"Didi (elder sister), where are we going?" Anita asked.

"You remember what Jaya told us this morning?" Amita said.

"Ussne kaha tha ki aaj GKB aapki choot phardega (She said that today GKB will deflower you)," Anita said.

"We are going to a safe place where GKB won't find us," Amita said.

"Isska matlab hai ki GKB aaj aapko nahin chodega (This means that GKB will not deflower you)," Anita said.

"You are right GKB will not fuck me today," Amita replied truthfully.

"Thank goodness, I was afraid that he might hurt you," Anita said getting into the car.

We all piled into the producer's Mercedes. Kris stopped at a take away on the way to pick up something for lunch. Leaving the ladies in the car Kris and I went in to fetch the food.

While the food was being prepared, he said, "Saheb, have you seen the sister? She is even better material for porno movies than Amita."

"Kris, the die is cast. Quit complaining now," I said.

"I am not complaining but with both of them I could make a fortune," Kris said shaking his head, added, "It is pity to waste such virgin material."

"Aw, forget it. Now you are getting greedy. At least let Anita lead a normal life," I replied.

"I can dream, can't I?" Kris said.

After picking up the lunch we drove to a house on Juhu beach. The house belonged to Kris's producer. It was a two-story affair with a small private beach. The house as well as the beach was well protected by thick bushes and high wall from three sides and the fourth side was open to the Arabian Sea. It was very luxuriously furnished.

After lunch Kris said, "Best would be if we all rest now. We will decide the further course of action in the evening. Meera, please show Amita and Anita to their bedroom."

Ten minutes later Amita returned. "Poor Anita, she was so tired that she fell off to sleep immediately. She is very delicate. I have to take special care of her," she said.

"Amita, take this," Kris said giving her several bundles of notes, "remember this is only the beginning."

"Gosh, so much money? I have no place to keep it. Kris, you hold it for me," Amita said.

"Of course, I'll be happy to keep the money for you," Kris said.

"Kris, from now on you are not only my agent but also a trusted friend," Amita said and cautioned, "Remember not a word to my sister about our arrangement. If she asks then tell her that I am a small time actress and leave the rest to me."

"Kris, I hope you will not cheat her," I laughed.

Kris face became red and opened his mouth to protest but Amita beat him to say, "Kris will never cheat me. I trust him explicitly," Amita said squeezing Kris's hand.

"I was only joking," I said grinning.

"Kris, when am I going to lose... ," Amita asked blushing.

"I was thinking tonight. It depends upon Anita also. Let us wait and see. You are in no hurry, are you?" Kris said smiling wickedly.

"No, not at tall," Amita said blushing and ran up to her room.

"Come, Saheb, I'll show you around," Kris said.

He led me to a room full of electronic gadgetry. "From here I can control every camera, light, background sound, scenery etc." he explained and throwing a switch, added, "We have placed several cameras in every room including the bathrooms."

The image of both Amita getting ready to rest came on one screen of the several TV monitors lining the room instantaneously.

"I will have to be careful while visiting the loo," I laughed.

"There are so many cameras that you will never be able to hide from all of them," Kris chuckled.

"Don't you require any assistance," I asked.

"No, our equipment is fully automatic and I can handle it alone but in this case I plan to call two assistants, Selma and Mary. Selma will help me film and Mary will take the close ups of Amita's virgin choot, before and after she has been deflowered. I might make an error and virginity is a highly perishable item. There are no retakes," Kris replied.

"What do you plan to shoot?" I asked, "Have you no script?"

"In our movies story is not important. We'll shoot the old story of a fruit seller losing her virginity to a rich man," he said looking around, "Ah, here it is. Take this and read it. You'll get the general idea."

"How can we shoot tonight? It'll take time to memorize the conversation," I said leafing through the script.

"No need. You can improvise as we go along," Kris laughed, "Remember our clients are looking for sex and not for a storyline, though we always try to have one."

Then we also rested. In the evening Amita came and said to us, "Anita is feeling feverish. She has a giant headache also. Kris, can you call a doctor or give her something for it."

"Sure, I'll get it," Kris said. He was back in two minutes.

"Here is something for the fever and the headache," Kris said.

"Thank you," Amita said and turned to leave.

"Amita, wait. How can we shoot because Anita will find out the truth," Kris said.

"I don't know. I have thought about it but I don't know what to do," Amita said, "Do you have a suggestion?"

"Yes, give her this capsule. She will sleep like a log till morning without any ill effects and we can shoot without her finding out," Kris said.

"Good idea," Amita said taking the capsule.

"Shall I make arrangements to shoot after dinner?" Kris asked.

"Yes, go ahead," she said blushing and left.

"Meera, call Selma and Mary to bring their choots here by eight o'clock, we have a genuine virgin to deflower," Kris said, grinning happily. I watched Meera go to the phone and starting to dial.

"They'll be here by eight," she said replacing the receiver.

"You will be able to manage with Meera and these two ladies," I asked surprised.

"Actually, I could have managed with Selma and Meera only but it is important to record close ups of Amita's choot, before and after it has been plugged, by an expert. That is why I've called Mary also. Mary will handle these shots," Kris enlightened me.

"Meera, tell Selma, when she comes, to look after the wardrobe also because you'll be acting also. It is the old story about a rich man seducing a young fruit seller," Kris said.

"I've done it before," Meera giggled, "I was the fruit seller then."

At eight sharp both Selma and Mary floated in. They were real beauties.

Mary was tall, slim and had a pretty face with a heavenly figure. Selma on the other hand was beautiful with deep blue eyes and large boobs. She had a lovely figure with tight firm hips. Both of them were not wearing a bra and their boobs danced sexily as they walked.

I stared at them as they greeted Kris. "Good evening, boss. What's up other than your cock?" they both said together laughing.

"Mary, today we are shooting a genuine virgin. I want you to get the shots, which we can paste in other films. Remember there are no retakes. Selma, you will help me to shoot and also take charge of the wardrobe as Meera is acting in the movie," Kris said.

"Count on that bitch to get the juiciest part," they said good naturedly as Meera threw a kiss at them, "any other instructions?"

"Not at the moment," Kris said, "Go to your positions. We'll start in an hour."

"Will do, boss," they said and glided to their respective posts with their tits bouncing tits playing havoc with my cock and their hips swinging sexily.

"Gosh, they are beautiful," I gasped.

"Their story is same as mine. They also left their cherry on the casting couch... several failed films... now to eat they have to work... to work they have to fuck," Meera giggled.

"Kris, kya tu ne Selma aur Mary ko bhi choda hai? (Kris, have you fucked Selma and Mary also?)" I asked.

"Yes, I have fucked them both," Kris replied, "As I said before I have fucked all the ladies that work here."

"Tu ne Selma ke chuttar dekhe hain? Is ki gaand maarne main asli mazaa aayega (Did you see Selma'a bum? It will be a real pleasure to fuck her in her asshole)," I said drooling saliva.

"Woh saali sub kuch karwati hai lakin apni gaand nahin maarne deti (That bitch is game for everything except she does not let anyone fuck her in her ass hole)," Kris said.

"Strange, normally girls love to take a prick up their ass," I chuckled.

"I know. She won't let a cock come near her gaand (ass hole)," Kris said.

"Hmmm, then I must try and find a way to get into her virgin gaand," I laughed.

"You can try also. Many have tried and failed," Kris said, "She has even refused to give her gaand to our producers and directors."

"How do you know?" I said.

"Once in the end of one of our movies there was a drunken orgy. To make it look like real, we used real drinks. There were so many retakes. By the time we finished every one was drunk and we had a real orgy. That movie did exceptionally well in the market. Thereafter as a 'good omen' we have a 'free fuck' for all after a movie is finished," Kris explained laughing.

"You mean... ," I said.

"Yes, my friend. When we finish shooting a film then there is 'fuck for all'. The director, the producer and all the crewmembers get to fuck the ladies. Before the orgy starts," Kris said, "She announces loudly, I quote, 'Main chudwauingi, laurda choosuingi aur beej satkungi lakin main apni gaand nahin marwauingi. Chahe naukri se nikaal do (I'll fuck, I'll suck cock and swallow cum but I won't let anyone fuck me in my ass hole. You can sack me if you like), ' unquote."

"And no producer or director wants to sack her as she is good at her job and no producer, director or a crew member has been able to persuade her to give her gaand."

"And you gave up?" I asked surprised.

'Yes. Our producer, Mr. Rustomji, once got so frustrated that he announced a fifteen days fully paid trip for two to Switzerland to anyone who'll take her asshole cherry," Kris said, "this prize is still to be had."

"Good, I always wanted to visit Switzerland," I laughed, "Seriously, Kris, have you told Amita about this?"

"No, but I will. Anyway she need not worry because the leading lady has the right to refuse anyone," Kris said, "This is a sort of a tradition."

"A damned good tradition, I'd say," I laughed.

"Saheb, let Meera work on you and in the meanwhile I'll read the script with Amita," Kris said.

Meera worked on me and Amita read through the old script with Kris. Kris explained to her what all she has to do.

After half an hour Meera had completely changed my looks. I looked like a middle-aged army officer, a bald man with a handlebar mustache. To disguise my voice Meera placed some cotton wool pads in my mouth. This made me look heavier as they puffed up my cheeks.

"Be careful while kissing. Don't push the cotton pads down Amita's throat. They might choke her. Just break off the kiss whenever you feel them moving. I'll fit new ones. Would you like to try it with me?" Meera said with a broad grin.

"Meera, first work then pleasure," Kris said laughing as I took Meera in my arms.

Kris was right, even my mother, May God rest her Soul, would not have recognized me with this new face and voice.

Meera take Amita with you and dress her. Meera, you change into your costume too," Kris said.

Soon Amita and Meera joined us. Both were looking very sexy.

"How is Anita?" Kris said

"Sleeping like a top," Amita replied smiling.

"Good, Mary, Selma are you ready?" Kris said.

"Aye," they replied.

"Okay ladies, let's put the show on the road," Kris said.

"Nervous?" Kris asked.

"A little," Amita nodded.

"Don't worry you'll be okay," Kris said then addressing us all, added, "Just a few words before we start. The script is only an indication. You need not repeat the written conversation. Improvise whenever you can. Amita, like I told you earlier try to use vulgar words as often as possible. Scream loudly when you lose your cherry and keep you legs raised and wide open."

"Saheb, remember to display Amita's virgin choot hole before and after you pop her cherry. I want to catch her bleeding choot hole and later with your cum oozing out of it on the film. Don't be self-conscious just run through the scenes naturally. Mary, you get as many shots from different angles you can when Saheb is showing her choot hole."

"Meera, you know what to do. Right guys remember this is my first independent direction, so please make it look good. Kris and his children, yet to be born, will thank you," he said, "any questions?"

We all shook our heads.

"All right take your positions. Okay, we are ready to roll. ACTION," Kris announced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.