Desert Jail - Cover

Desert Jail

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 5: Debbie Makes her Mark on Clarissa - Megan is Freed

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5: Debbie Makes her Mark on Clarissa - Megan is Freed - Scantily dressed young lady tourists are imprisoned by a puritanical cult. As they toil under the merciless heat their only solace lies in each others' bodies.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Horror   BDSM   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

Megan had fallen asleep during the afternoon. Perhaps sleep was the wrong word. Drifting in and out of unconsciousness was a more accurate description. This last day had been the hottest of the summer and every time her skin touched the bars of her cage it was blistered. Although it was hell in her continued confinement she wondered how Clarissa was coping as she worked for ten hours a day in the same heat. Every day she eagerly looked out for her friend as the returning truck disgorged its contents of exhausted women and each day she breathed a fresh sigh of relief as Clarissa jumped nimbly to the ground and helped Miranda get down. It made her sad and angry to see how happy these two were together and how seldom Clarissa bothered to look up at her. But at least Clarissa was surviving.

In fact, Megan was forced to conclude that she was not only surviving but thriving. She could not see the two lovers sunbathing nude each evening because there was a building blocking the view - Clarissa had enough feelings not to distress Megan any more than she need. But the spring in Clarissa's step and the laugh that came out of her so often could not be disguised. Clarrie was enjoying this novel experience! She had obviously found love in the tall and handsome Miranda, who clearly doted on her. And heavy labour had done wonders for the smaller girl's physique; even under the grey dress it was obvious Clarissa had filled out remarkably.

This evening Megan was startled to see Clarissa was naked as she jumped with her unfailing eagerness off the tailboard of the prison truck, helping Miranda down - as if Miranda was a cripple! Clarrie was taking charge of her lover - that was very plain to see! Three days passed and Megan never saw Clarissa dressed in all that time. Then the blessed Wanda, the humane guard who had taken more and more of a liking to Megan, whose courage amazed her, came on duty and let Megan out to walk about and straighten up after ten days of constantly being bent double.

"Why is Clarrie naked, Wanda? Has she been punished in some way? She looks happy enough, but they've taken her clothes away."

"She had them stolen, Megan During this heat she asked permission to take them off while working and one of the other women stole them. She'll never get them back, but my guess is that doesn't care! It's so hot that who needs clothes anyway? And she and Miranda work together nude all day. It gives then both a kick and the guards like the show so all are happy, you might say!"

"As long as she's happy, Wanda. You will look out for her, won't you? I worry about her and I promised her parents I'd look after her. Fine mess I've made of that!"

"That scheming little madam can look after herself, Megan! With having Miranda wrapped round her little finger, she has all the protection she needs from the other women and the guards all like her. She's a very likeable girl, as I'm sure you know! Not only that but she makes herself useful in all sorts of ways. That's a girl who's not afraid of hard work or dirty work. They have her looking after the solitary cells and that's a horrible job but Clarissa never complains. You'll see her more often when they transfer you!"

"Transfer me! When will that be and for how long?"

"In six weeks when one of the solitary girls gets out. Then you go in there for five years. It will mean no more walks at night, Megan. They'll put you on a long chain so you'll be able to get to the door and collect your food and put your bucket to be changed, but you'll be in chains all the time and never let out."

"I prefer being in the cage to that!" Megan was horrified. "I can't face that, Wanda. You've got to get me out of here. If I could only get over the wall and could make a run for it! I'd be shot I suppose but at least I'd have a sporting chance!"

"You know I can't do that, Megan. Just try to cope and survive. Now you must get back inside again. See you next week!"

Next day Clarissa was alone except for the guard. She had a crazy notion that she must do something for Megan.

"Permission to speak, Ma'am?"

"Granted, Clarissa! What can I do for you?"

"I want my friend Megan let out of that cage. I know she did wrong starting a fight, but I think she's been punished enough. And I won't do a stroke more work until she's free!"

With this Clarissa threw down her pickaxe and sat on the ground, looking defiantly at the guard.

"Get up, Clarissa. I promise I'll try to help. But get on with your work. I mean what I say, Clarrie! I'll do the best I can. Don't force me to whip you, Clarissa!"

"I want you to whip me! I've been rotten to Megan! I deserve a good, long, hard and bloody whipping for the way I've behaved. Go on - whip me!"

The guard obliged and when she had finished Clarissa staggered to her feet and resumed working, the blood trickling down her back from a dozen cuts.

"What happened, Clarrie?" asked a horrified Miranda when she rejoined Clarissa after returning from a separate group who had been working half a mile away. I heard a woman being whipped, but had no idea it was you!"

"I went on strike! And each day I'll do the same until they release Megan. I've had enough of seeing that poor thing stuck up there day after day, week after week, month after fucking horrible month. I'll not do another stroke for these bitches!"

And she threw the pickaxe in the direction of the guard, causing her to duck.

"Fucking Hell, Clarrie! You'll be for it now!"

But Clarissa was not punished again, and that evening as Stella and Miranda tried to treat her back the cell door opened and Megan staggered in!

"Come with us, Clarissa!" said the guard who had just pushed the dazed Megan in to join Stella, Miranda and Clarissa "The rest of you be ready to be called out into the compound in ten minutes!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.