Desert Jail - Cover

Desert Jail

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 4: Megan STILL Hangs Around - Clarissa Takes it Off

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4: Megan STILL Hangs Around - Clarissa Takes it Off - Scantily dressed young lady tourists are imprisoned by a puritanical cult. As they toil under the merciless heat their only solace lies in each others' bodies.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Horror   BDSM   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

It was now twelve weeks since the two friends had been falsely imprisoned. Megan was still in the cage, a largely forgotten figure as far as the other women were concerned. Every now and again the odd prisoner might look up at the trapped girl, for ever bent double except for the occasional night when Wanda, the one humane guard, let her out for a few precious minutes, but mostly she was just part of the background. The weather was unbearably hot by now and certain to get even hotter before autumn. And there was no let up in the amount of work the women were made to do. The guards sheltered under whatever shade there might be, but the prisoners toiled away non-stop in the full white heat of the desert sun. Any real or imagined slacking was punished with the whip. So the prisoners had enough troubles of their own without worrying over Megan.

Clarissa sometimes wondered how Megan stood the heat which was now up in the hundreds day after infernally hot day, but, like the others, she had worries of her own and at times, as she slaved away she almost envied her friend, wondering how she didn't die from a never ending thirst - a thirst which was so terrible that it dominated her day to the exclusion of all else.

So, for the most part Clarissa had put Megan's continuing plight to the back of her mind. She had determined that her escape attempt could not be made in this heat.

The situation became somewhat complicated at this time when Clarissa and Miranda were working side by side and a guard was sitting in one of the few bits of shade and watching over them. Clarissa cursed as she felt the cotton dress not only impeding her movements, but getting torn and filthy at the same time. She spoke to the guard.

"Permission to speak, Ma'am?"

"Permission granted!"

The guard liked Clarissa. In the three months she had been on this working party she had worked tirelessly and had never, except on her first day, been punished for slacking, even in the fearsome heat of the last couple of months.

"May I please take my clothes off and work naked, Ma'am?" Clarissa and Miranda had both stripped off many times during the evening rest period at the prison compound. Clarissa had been looking forward to this moment for some time and now that she felt her skin to be adequately prepared she determined to save her garment more wear and tear by discarding it during the working day.

The guard looked stunned. But she nodded briefly. Clarissa unbuttoned her dress and started working, dressed only in her briefs. The guard looked at her for a few moments and shouted.

"Take them off too or put the dress back on!" So Clarissa slipped off her briefs and put them on the ground near the guard. None of the other women seemed inclined to follow suit, and Clarissa wondered why. It was certainly easier now that she was naked and she was sure she crushed more rock that day than she would have done clothed.

"Take yours off, Miranda!" she said. Miranda asked the guard for permission and soon both were working naked. But no other women seemed interested. Both girls confided that night that the sensation of working naked side by side had been incredibly exciting, so much so that they had several times nearly dropped their pickaxes. Clarissa confessed to having had three orgasms in the first hour!

"You like this life, Clarissa, don't you!" asked Miranda as the pair completed their nightly lovemaking and prepared to sleep, cradled in each others' arms.

"I love you, darling. And I like the hard work. I would never have thought I'd be saying this on that first day when my hands were raw and bleeding after half an hour. But it's so exciting now I am used to it and feel my body responding and hardening day by day! I almost do enjoy myself these days. If only the food were better, we got a bit more to drink during the day and we had just been sentenced to a year or at the most two, I wouldn't even be thinking of escaping! I seriously believe that a lot of women could benefit from a spell here. They might even be willing to pay for it if were marketed properly!"

Stella had overheard Clarissa's words. She had long been angry at the way Clarissa's infatuation for her cell-mate was causing her to forget her friend. This callous attitude finally caused Stella to explode with fury.

"And what about your poor friend stuck in that cage in this heat! Those metal bars will be burning her skin for hour after hour. She gets no liquids during the day and it's been up to one hundred and twenty some days. How can you lie there night after night sucking Miranda's cunt, nibbling her tits and whispering sweet nothings in her ear, when that poor girl is being driven slowly mad with pain?".

"They'll let her down soon, Stella. And nothing we say or do seems to help. Miranda asked Debbie to stop pressuring the guards to keep Megan there, but she just laughed at her. And I haven't forgotten her. She's still my best friend, even if Miranda is my lover. I'd do anything to help her if there was anything to do!"

Stella was having none of this.

"They may let her down soon, but only to put her in a solitary cell when that poor loony gets let out in six weeks. And Megan won't be coming out of there for a very long time, if ever. And she'll be barking mad herself long before they release her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.