Una Noche

by Tomaj

Copyright© 2006 by Tomaj

Erotica Sex Story: Drew learns a new meaning to brotherly love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   First   Oral Sex   .

'Hmph, ' he said, looking at his brother flatly. 'Yeah, you'd really do something like that.'

Nick raised an eyebrow, challenging him. 'You really think I wouldn't?' He snorted, shaking his head a little, a smirk spreading across his lips.

Drew stared at him incredulously, pulling off his baseball cap and running a hand through his hair. 'No, I don't.' He replaced the cap, shrugging a shoulder. 'Besides, it's not like you would even want to in the first place.'

Nick laughed, and the way he did somewhat disturbed Drew, causing a chill to run down his spine. 'Funny, the way people think sometimes.'

Drew was beginning to get uneasy. He shifted his weight where he stood, leaning against a wall, and crossed his arms in front of him. 'Exactly... Exactly what do you mean by that?'

A smirk. 'Oh, nothing. Just that appearances might come off as deceiving. A little hard to judge a book by its cover, wouldn't you say?'

Chewing on his lip a moment, Drew considered what his brother was telling him, and the possible implications... and ramifications. He shook his head, sighing heavily. 'I... I don't think I know what you're getting at, Nick.' Tilting his head, he looked his older brother in the eye. 'Are you saying that you'd do it... freely?'

He shrugged a shoulder, but the smirk remained, silent.

Drew shook his head in disbelief, eyes closed. 'That's... That's just... '

'And here comes the part where you tell me you've never thought about it, it's gross, it's wrong. Am I right?' His eyebrow rose, questioning.

Drew looked at Nick only briefly, then turned his head. He nodded once.

A light laugh from the other man. He knew he won that argument... but he wasn't through yet. He stood from the chair he was sitting in and walked... nay, waltzed, over to Drew, putting his hand on his shoulder. Drew simply shrugged it off. But Nick was persistent. He leaned in, putting his hand on Drew's shoulder again, leaning in a little bit, breathing in deeply through his nose. He caught the light, sporty scent of Drew's cologne.

His fingers slid down over Drew's shoulder, then his chest. The younger man tensed his muscles under the touch; the sensuality was a different experience than he'd had before. Sure, he had his wife, and Nick had his, but... this was different somehow. More intimate. More invigorating. He relaxed, melted, underneath Nick's touches.

Nick smiled at the change in Drew, and whispered in his ear. 'Don't worry. It'll be all right.' He left a small kiss against the side of Drew's neck, suckling the spot slightly. In response, Drew grunted, turning his head away in the intention of getting Nick off of him, but instead relaxing even more into it. He let his arms uncross, dropping to Nick's waist. He did manage to pull Nick off of his neck, though, turning him so that they faced each other. Drew licked his lips, and, after a moment of hesitation, leaned forward into a kiss.

He was still shocked by the prospect of sharing these types of intimacies with his brother, his own flesh and blood... but at the same time, he was wildly excited by it. He let himself go, freeing himself up into the liplock, passionate, deep, hungry. Breaking the kiss, he took a step back, shivering slightly. 'I... '

His brother interrupted him, placing a finger over his lips. 'Don't talk.' He winked, and then stepped back himself, lifting his shirt over his head, rolling his shoulders back a little. Drew followed suit wordlessly, tossing his cap aside and peeling off his own shirt. Once this was done, Nick stepped forward again, pressing his lips once again to Drew's neck, his hands roaming over his brother's torso. His touches were gentle, fluid, but his fingertips also firmly pressed against spots that Drew didn't even know would feel as good as they did.

It was funny, though, that Nick looked so good to him at that moment. He thought that maybe it was a trick of the light coming in through the window that Nick seemed so attractive. But in the back of his mind, he knew that Nick was always good-looking. That he had a body that he would love to just touch and feel against his at night.

Nick, however, was moving down Drew's body. With each passing moment, he moved lower and lower, his hands eventually coming to the button at his brother's pants. He raised an eyebrow smugly. 'Looks like you got a pretty nice hard-on down there, bro.'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.