Impressions - Cover

Impressions

Copyright© 2006 by coloryourworld

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gin is a wild child with attitude. Aren looks like a bad boy but is really a sweetie. The two think they hate one another, but find sparks fly when they're together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   School  

Gin walked down the sidewalk, groceries, sci-fi novels, and crayons in a bag under her arm, on the way to Aren's apartment enjoying the unseasonably warm sunny spring weather. It had been three months since they had returned from the beach.

The semester was so crazy and she and Aren were having so much fun, the time had flown by. She couldn't believe it was already spring break. She was happy to have some downtime to spend with Aren. Lately, the only time they had together was while sleeping, doing homework, or skipping class to toss a baseball around on the library lawn.

She reached his building, climbed the stairs to the third floor while struggling with the slightly unwieldy and heavy bag and finally got the key he had given her into the door.

He would be home from work in about an hour and she was planning on getting a picnic ready to go to the lake. The phone was ringing when she walked in the door.

She had just started getting things out to make cookies when the answering machine finally picked up. The overdone southern accent grated on her nerves.

"Hey darling. I miss you. If you're not going out with that little whore tonight, give me a call." Click.

What the fuck? I can't believe she called me that! Well, yes I can, but damn. That was just not necessary. I wonder who that was anyway.

She set about baking and sandwich making to occupy herself until Aren came home. She wanted a kiss.


Aren couldn't wait to get home. Gin would be there. And she would smell like vanilla and oranges. And she would be soft and warm and suntanned.

He hoped Lindsey hadn't stopped by. The evil witch. With her bleach blonde hair, fake tan, and claw-like nails. There was nothing real about that girl. Not even her personality. For some reason, she had decided she wanted to sleep with Aren. He had a feeling it was more about getting to Gin that actually liking him. Apparently she had stopped by the garage while he was out on a test drive and had felt it beneath her to wait for him to get back.

His boss laughed and told him she had stepped in grease with her little fancy heels and squealed about "ruining her Pradas," whatever the hell that meant. The general consensus around the garage was that Gin needed to come around more often and that little Barbie bitch needed to stay away.

He worked at scrubbing the grease from his hands, took one last look at the '69 Mustang he was rebuilding, and walked out the door.

Over the past month, he had begun to realize what he wanted to do with his life. He wanted to tell Gin. Tonight.


Gin was taking cookies out of the oven when Aren walked through the door. Apparently nothing weird has happened, he thought. She looks happy enough to see me.

Gin set the cookies down on top of the oven and wrapped her arms around Aren. He bent to kiss her and picked her up off the floor a little as he spun her around.

"Someone's in a good mood," Gin giggled as she hung on to Aren. "Oh, you have a phone message."

"Damnit. From who? Eh, doesn't matter anyway. It isn't from you." He turned back to kissing her. He was beginning to work his way down her neck and his hands were finding their own way under her shirt. Her breathless purr and smile were more than enough to keep him going.

"Aww, come on baby, you know we'll do this later... let's just go to the lake before we get too..." His lips pressing into hers cut her off. She stopped protesting as his hand slid slowly down her stomach into the front of her jeans. She reached over and flipped the deadbolt. He just grinned as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

He gently tossed her onto the bed and climbed over her, straddling her legs at first so he could remove her jeans. Hot as they were, they were in the way of more important things. That little spaghetti strap had to go too. So did the bra and panties. The tiny white thong was nice though, Aren thought.

He was on fire. He had been wanting Gin all day and he couldn't wait to be in her. Sometimes they had slow loving sex. This was not one of those times. This was hot, rip each other's close off, dripping wet, screaming, moaning, sweaty sex. And it was great.

Gin pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her legs as he put his arms around her back and plunged into her. She sighed and purred like a porn star and it only made it that much hotter. The sweet friction built quickly and with every one of Gin's pants and moans Aren came closer and closer to finishing. Fortunately Gin was getting it just as good as he was because she came barely a second before he wasn't able to hold off any longer. He finished with a growl against her neck and she with her teeth grazing his shoulder, her breath hot on his chest. Aren collapsed on top of Gin and managed to roll enough to the side so not to crush her. They lay together, Aren stroking Gin's hair, and let the sweat cool on their bodies.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.