Impressions
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by coloryourworld

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gin is a wild child with attitude. Aren looks like a bad boy but is really a sweetie. The two think they hate one another, but find sparks fly when they're together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   School  

Gin sat on the patio steps and leaned back against the railing, looking out at the ocean. She and Aren had taken a shower together that was both incredibly hot and innocent. Then they had lunch. Then he had asked her to read to him. Then they took a nap. Now she was out here thinking.

Actually, she intended to think, but mostly she stared out at the ocean and let the images burn themselves into her mind. She fully intended on painting all this later. The coastline was absolutely gorgeous.

Just as she stretched out her legs and closed her eyes, a very sleepy looking Aren wandered out onto the patio.

"What's wrong, beauty queen?" he asked. She was surprised by lines of concern on his face. Usually the only emotion she could see was in his eyes.

"Hmm, nothing," she said, moving to the side of the step. "Come sit."

"You look... I don't know. Like you're worried about something."

She leaned against him. "Nothing at all. Just looking. Do you want to do anything tonight?"

"Walk on the beach again? I kind of liked getting you sandy and then un-sandy."

"Perv. I'm kidding. I liked it too. Let's save round two for tomorrow. How about checking out that little town you were talking about?"

"Lead the way, my lady."

"Nice try. I don't know where it is."

"Aww, but I love staring at your ass so much. I definitely prefer walking behind to in front of you."

"I know you do, but if I always go first we'll never get anywhere."

"Okay, okay. We have to take the car anyway. It's quite the drive."


Once in the little beach town, which Gin thought really was cute, they parked the car and strolled everywhere. They window shopped, mostly, but Gin found a band t-shirt in a vintage shop she just had to buy. Led Zeppelin. It was a design she had seen once and loved and here it was. In a size small. What luck.

They didn't talk much. Not that that was unusual. They communicated in ways other than talking as often as or more than with words. Today, however, each seemed absorbed in private thought.

Gin was preoccupied by the thought of actually making love to Aren. Being so intimately connected was a new thing for her. She had previously been a blow job girl. Now this? She had always hoped there would eventually be a guy she actually wanted to go further with, and she knew Aren was the answer to that hope. Still, it was a lot to take in.

Aren was engrossed in similar thoughts. He was trying to read Gin to see if it was the night to make a real move. He had been holding back because for some reason he couldn't figure out, he wanted it to be special and because he had once seen a hint of something in her eyes that said 'not yet.' He still couldn't tell. He knew he would have to make sure she knew what he wanted to do, because he couldn't just start kissing her and expect her to fill in the gaps. She refused to take hints or act on them. She said it was because she couldn't pick up on them, but he had a feeling it was simply because she demanded straight-forwardness.

That's it, he thought. Straight forward. It'll he a hell of a lot less romantic, but for the first time, it's more appropriate. I'll just ask. That's definitely going to be harder than just scooping her up and taking her to bed would be. Maybe the two aren't mutually exclusive... his thoughts trailed off at the sound of Gin's voice.

"Earth to Aren... baby, you ok?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry. I was... thinking."

"'Bout what?"

"Umm, later..."

"Ok. So, can we get ice cream?"


"Hey." Aren's voice made Gin jump. She was mesmerized by the reflection of the moon and stars flickering on the ocean. He walked out and sat down on the steps next to her. Neither of them had been in the mood to talk since they got back to the beach house. He wrapped a blanket around her shoulders. She hadn't realized the sea breeze had gotten chilly until there was a warm body next to her.

"So... about what I was thinking in the car... this is going to be awkward."

"A guy I went out with a few times and made out with told me he was gay. It can't be any more awkward than that." She laughed and leaned into him, which seemed to help him relax a little.

"Well, it's not that," he said grinning. "But, it's still awkward. I wanted this to go smoothly. Not like this. I think this is the best way to go though. I don't know what I'm talking about, this is terribly confusing..." He trailed off and looked down at his feet then out at the ocean.

Gin picked up his hand and started lightly grazing his palm with her nails. He couldn't stand it anymore. He had to let her know how he felt. And how far he wanted to go.

"Ok, Gin. I can't say it because I don't have words. You've rendered me incapable of communication. If I do something you don't like, just slap me." With that, he stood up, scooping her into his arms as he went, and carried her into the bedroom, barely even bothering to shut the patio doors.

Her laughter and smile as he dropped her onto the bed told him she was perfectly happy with whatever he had in mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.