Impressions - Cover

Impressions

Copyright© 2006 by coloryourworld

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gin is a wild child with attitude. Aren looks like a bad boy but is really a sweetie. The two think they hate one another, but find sparks fly when they're together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   School  

Aren stared mindlessly into the pot of soup he was cooking. He couldn't believe he had kissed Gin. It had been on his mind the whole weekend so he had been trying everything imaginable to occupy himself. That included gourmet cooking. Normally, he settled for preparing things like spaghetti or a toasted sandwich for meals, but he was a fantastic cook. He only enjoyed it sometimes, though the results nearly always pleased him. Today he had prepared tomato Florentine and homemade breadsticks.

He found himself unable to get his feelings together about what had happened with Gin. However, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that it was hot. He still couldn't quite believe that he had been wrong in his original opinion of her; that she was cold and difficult. But he just couldn't forget her laugh or her smile. Why does she have to be so complicated? Can't she just be normal?

He knew as soon as the thought entered his head that it was the precise reason he was unable to stop thinking about her. She was anything but normal. He also had a feeling that the reason she was so complicated was that, unlike a lot of people, she wasn't trying to be any certain thing; she was just trying to be. That left a man in his position totally lost as to what to expect from her.

As the timer for the breadsticks chimed, a crazy idea began to form in him. This just has to work. If it doesn't... well, if it doesn't I don't know what I'll do.


Gin was nestled in a pile of pillows in her living room floor reading a sci-fi novel with a romantic twist when someone started knocking at her door. I wonder who that is. I'm not expecting anyone. Gad, it's probably Travis. He left something in a voicemail about stopping by sometime. How would he even know where I live? I've never brought a guy here before. I'm sure he could find out if he asked the right people, but still... If he shows up here I'm going to make him wish he were dead.

She braced herself for the man she currently despised, but jerked open the door to see Aren; the man who had totally confused her. He looked hot, as usual, in old jeans and a black long sleeved t-shirt. He had pulled his hair back somewhat neatly, though some strands in the front had come loose. She was much happier to see him.

"Hi," he said nonchalantly, but there was a hint of hesitation.

"Hey." Her smile gave him one. "Come in?"

She noticed he was carrying plastic containers and something wrapped in foil. It appeared to be food. Now she was perplexed by more than just her feelings for him. He walked in and went directly to the kitchen.

He was so strange. Sometimes he was incredibly smooth. The next minute he was a shy kid. She laughed quietly at the thought that his suave ways were probably mostly just an act. He's as mixed up as I am. Apparently, her giggle was audible, because he turned to give her a quizzical look, but ended up grinning and said nothing of it.

"So Aren, what brings you here?"

"Dinner. And you." He said it so quietly and looked away from her so quickly she was sure he was blushing. It was unbelievably cute.

She wasn't quite sure what to say, and though she didn't know how she felt about him or how she wanted to feel about him, she walked behind him and stretched up to kiss his cheek. He was so quick as he turned and pinned her between himself and the cabinet that it seemed like it should have been rough, but it wasn't. She didn't even have a chance to squeal in surprise before he pressed his lips to hers, lightly first, then in that so-hard-it-makes-you-dizzy way.

She pulled back to catch her breath and kissed him again, quickly and lightly. This was definitely a good way to make her like him. I'm sure that was his plan. "So... the dinner part?"

"What, you'd rather have food than me?" he teased.

"When it smells that good, it's a very hard decision."

"Oh, I see." He pretended to look hurt, but she saw him grin before turning back to the food.

She handed him a pot to reheat the soup and turned on the oven to keep the breadsticks warm. Every chance he got, he brushed against her or stood with his hip against hers, or leaned around her to get something while making an obvious effort to smell her hair.


To say that he had surprised her was an understatement. Gin could not believe he had found her. Or that he had cooked dinner. He didn't exactly look like the typical chef, but the food was amazing.

She really wished she could figure out why she liked him. More specifically, she wanted to know how he was able to get her to change her opinion of him so quickly. She had finally admitted to herself that she just hadn't realized the depth of his personality. Still, she knew he could be a jackass. It concerned her that she liked him anyway.

Damn. I just had to get interested in a confusing one. So many guys out there would have me without wanting it complicated and I find him. Do I really want it simple this time? That's never made me happy in the past. He obviously wants me but he doesn't know what else he wants. He seems unsure of why he even wants me. At least we're on the same page. Still, two confused people is definitely not going to be an easy thing. Well, I've always been a trouble maker.

They had been curled up in the pile of pillows watching movies on television since after dinner. That was over six hours ago. Both of them seemed to be willing to simply accept the physical contact as a godsend and ignore the muddled emotions, at least for the time being.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.