The Best of Both Worlds
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mary was all the woman he could ever imagine wanting... But that was before Lisa joined them for dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Everyone was pretty tired, once they let themselves be honest. We'd been pretty hard at it for a solid week. Nick had Lisa, Barb, Amanda, Mary and I scheduled out the morning after tomorrow, making tomorrow our last full day in Bermuda.

We went down to the hotel's restaurant and had a nice, quiet, dinner.

I pulled out my laptop when we got back to the suite and returned a couple of emails and sent off a couple more. I hadn't made any definite plans so all I told people was that I'd get with them as soon as I knew where I'd be.

One by one, or two by two, the girls drifted into the bedroom, undressed and went to sleep. About eleven I shut down my computer, cleaned up and went to bed myself. Lisa, Amanda, and Mary were in one bed while Linda, Elizabeth, and Barb were in the other.

From what I could see, the uniform of the night was nudity.

"Caution is preferable to rash bravery," said Falstaff in King Henry the Fourth, Part One, by William Shakespeare. I stripped down and climbed in between Lisa and Amanda and went to sleep.

"Zoo! Zoo! Zoo!" Mary called from the door, a tray of lattes clutched in her hands. "Get up sleepyheads! Let's go see Elizabeth and Linda's zoo!" If she'd gone out, she'd taken the time to remover her clothes again — she was naked.

I pulled my left wrist in front of my half open eye. Seven fifteen. I closed my eye and pulled the pillow over my head.

"I've got hot lattes!" Mary said. "Let's go to the zoo."

I heard Linda ask Barb, "Is she always this perky in the morning?"

Barb groaned. "Sometimes its worse..."

"Did she say 'Zoo'?" Amanda asked with a groan.

"ZOO!" Mary said.

"Horny..." Lisa mumbled into my shoulder.

I heard shuffling from the other bed. "Got to pee," Linda said.

Mary handed Linda a latte then walked in between the beds and set her tray down. She leaned up close to Lisa's ear and whispered, "Lisa? Zoo. Zoo. Zoo..."

Lisa blinked and licked her lips. "Not a dream?"

Mary kissed Lisa's earlobe. "Zoo."

Lisa licked my shoulder, then nibbled down and kissed my nipple. "Mary," I said softly, "you're terrible... We have company?"

Lisa kissed below my ribs, I flinched as it tickled.

"They can watch or take their coffee out on the balcony," Mary said reasonably. "I want to go to the zoo."

Lisa licked into my belly button.

Amanda cuddled up closer behind me, rubbing my side and hip with her hand.

I looked at Mary looking back at me. "I love you..."

Amanda's hand found my erection, she gently stroked it.

Lisa's lips found that Amanda had beaten her and she growled.

"Play nicely," Mary said. Then she leaned over and kissed me.

Lisa slipped the top of my erection into her mouth as Amanda held the base.

I wrapped my arms around Mary and pulled her down on top of me.

"Party time?" I heard Linda ask.

"Mark makes Linda give him a blowjob every time Mary wants to go to the zoo," Barb explained.

"And that's fair?" Linda asked.

"Could you hand me a coffee?" Elizabeth asked.

I pulled Mary away and tugged to let her know what I wanted. She wiggled up and straddled my face. I kissed her thigh and then licked up onto her clit. She moaned and wiggled.

"I haven't heard Mark complain," Barb said.

"As if," Linda replied with a giggle.

"Watching this is kind of hot," Elizabeth said.

"And Mary really likes going to the zoo," Barb said.

Amanda moved so she could switch hands — holding the base of my cock in one hand and fondling my balls with the other...

"Bet Mark does too," said Linda.

Lisa was sucking up and down, working me up very quickly.

"God," Linda said, "I'd like to do that..."

"Which part?" Barb asked.

"Any part..." Linda said.

"Yeah."

Mary was moaning in pleasure from the licking I was giving her. I'd have been moaning, too, but I was muffled.

Amanda shifted and her hand left my balls only to be replaced by her lips and tongue. Now I did moan, which Mary seemed to like.

I was getting close and so was Mary... she must have been worked up when brought in the coffee. Her hips were humping against me in time with my hips against Lisa's face. Mary groaned and a shudder went through her entire body.

Her orgasm started mine and I arched up off the bed, filling Lisa's mouth.

Lisa and Amanda kissed and licked me for a moment more and then moved to each other and Mary swung over me and plopped down on the pillow. Lisa and Amanda were rubbing themselves at first but soon traded and began rubbing each other. They were moaning and panting when they bothered to take a breath.

About this time I noticed that I was hearing moaning and panting even when Lisa and Amanda weren't breathing... I looked at the other bed.

Barb, Linda and Elizabeth were valiantly trying to fuse their bodies into a single mass. It took several seconds to even figure out which ends were which and belonged to whom... Not that the effort of figuring this out strained me.

Mary chuckled and shook her head. "We're going to be late getting to the zoo." Then she kissed me.

It was barely eleven when we got to the zoo.

Elizabeth and Linda, of course, knew the zoo pretty well. I insisted on paying our entrance fee (this zoo needs every bit of income it can get) and then we went in and wandered the zoo and aquarium portions for a few hours.

I noticed, as the day progressed, that Elizabeth and Linda were less bubbly, less connected. About three-thirty, I took their hands, excused us from the group, and left the zoo.

We caught a cab to the hotel where I changed shoes and then we went for a walk on the beach.

I walked between Elizabeth and Linda, holding hands with both of them. "Tell me what you're thinking," I said less than one hundred yards from the hotel.

Both girls were silent.

"Now," I said, "I can tell it's something?"

Linda spoke first. "Bermuda's a big resort Mark. Lots and lots of tourists and, growing up here or living here for any time, you eventually get too close to one... or five... and then they leave..."

I pulled her close and put an arm around her. We kept walking.

"I don't want you guys to leave," Elizabeth said. "For me, it is that simple."

"Well," I said, "I don't want to leave either... and I don't think any of us does... But we can't just stay..." I paused. How could I explain my feelings, our feelings, for these girls to them? "Look," I started. "We've only known each other for a few days."

"They've been really great days," Elizabeth said.

"Yes, they have," I replied. "I've grown to feel really close to both of you... I know Mary, Linda, and Amanda feel the same. Barb too."

"But you're leaving," Linda said. Her voice was low, sad.

I stopped walking and pulled both girls into a hug. A long hug. "I don't even know where I live right now," I said. "Once I figure that out, you'll know."

"I am really going to miss you guys," Elizabeth said. We started walking again.

"This isn't going to be 'good-bye forever'," I said. "This is going to be 'see you as soon as we can'."

"Oh Mark," Linda said. "Do you have any idea how often a girl in a resort hears that line?" She laughed.

I turned to Linda, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. Really kissed her... the kind of kiss I hadn't given her before. "We'll see you as soon as we can," I said.

She giggled. "Jesus." She looked to Elizabeth. "You should try one of those..."

Elizabeth molded herself against me, pressed her lips to mine, and time stopped.

Eventually it started again. I pulled back half an inch and whispered in her ear, "I thought you like girls?"

"Hold me," she said.

For a couple of minutes I did.

"You two okay?" Linda asked.

Elizabeth chuckled. "No. Yes," she said. "Yes."

"Heyyyy!" I heard a call from behind us. "Maaaarrk, Liiiiinnnndda..." I looked and could just see Barb. She was trotting towards us. I waved.

A couple of minutes later she caught up. "You guys out here making out?" she asked.

"No..." I said.

"Yes," said Linda.

"Maybe a little," said Elizabeth.

"Busted," Barb told me.

I smiled. "Elizabeth and Linda are worried we'll fly off tomorrow and be gone forever."

Barb nodded. "Thought that might be it..." She turned and looked out to sea. "... but I don't want to lose them either..."

"We won't," I reassured Barb.

"I know..." Barb sounded down, too. "Look," she started, "I know this is sudden... but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Would you mind if I stayed here for a while?"

I looked to Linda and Elizabeth. Linda was nodding in an exaggerated way. I smiled. "I think you should ask Linda or Elizabeth," I told Barb.

Barb turned to Linda and Elizabeth. "Could I stay with one of you guys for a while?"

In one motion they were all wrapped together in a hug.

I think that was a 'yes'.

They eventually untangled and Barb turned back to me. "Mark?" she asked. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure..." I said. "You and me or you and them?"

"Ummm. You and me?"

I took her hand and we walked a few feet away from Elizabeth and Linda.

"Mark," Barb said. "This isn't some reprieve for you. Not from me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that in the last few weeks I've fallen in love... and it isn't some platonic sisterly type love, either."

"Ahhh, uhhh," I said, practicing for my next public speaking engagement.

"I think you feel something for me, too," she said.

I took and squeezed her hand. "Barb you know I love you," I said.

"But... ?"

"No," I said. "No buts... I'm just not sure where I am about sleeping with my sister..."

"Pretty weird," she said.

"Yeah. That's part of it. But what about Mom and Dad? We couldn't hide that..."

"I called mom a couple of days ago," Barb said.

She did? "You did?" I asked.

"Well... I sort of told her I had some 'feelings' for you."

Oh God. Mom must hate me. "And she said?" You're killing me here Barb.

"She told me to be really sure of what I was feeling and then to be really careful not to hurt you... or me."

"Our mom said that?" I asked. "You sure you got the right phone number?"

Barb popped me in the arm. "Yes."

Wow. Permission from mom to have sex with Barb. Wow.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning," I said.

"I talked to Mary, Lisa, and Amanda before I came out here."

I looked over to where Elizabeth and Linda were sitting and talking. "What about Elizabeth and Linda?" I asked Barb. "You guys looked pretty close this morning."

Barb laughed loudly enough for Elizabeth and Linda to look up. "I love them Mark. I might even be 'in love' with them... and this morning felt really good... but."

"But?"

"But they'll understand when I make love with you... well, they'll both be jealous, but they'll understand."

"Jealous of you or me?" I asked.

Barb just laughed.

We rounded up Linda and Elizabeth and began strolling back.

"Well, this has to prove I'll see you as soon as I can — I'm leaving my sister as your hostage," I told Linda.

"Ooh. Can we tie her up?"

"I think that's a requirement," I said.

"Can we brainwash her? Get he to participate in our nefarious schemes?"

"You have nefarious schemes?" I asked.

Elizabeth laughed. "She does. Trust me."

We had arrived in Bermuda a few days before with five suitcases, six carry-ons, and a couple of small bags. From what I could tell as I stepped into the suite, we must be chartering a cargo plane to take the haul home. There were suitcases, bags, bundles, and what looked to be a small trunk holding all the treasures we'd picked up... and Barb hadn't even packed yet.

I threaded my way through the jumble to where Mary was trying to zip up an overfilled bag. "Let me help," I said, pulling and twisting the edges of the zipper so she could close it.

"Thanks," Mary said. "Where have you been?"

"What did Barb tell you?" I asked.

Lisa turned fully towards me. "If Barb was my sister," she said, "and I were you, I'd go down to her room for a couple of hours."

I blushed.

"We all love her Mark," Mary said. "But you need to go love her... she's going to miss you something awful when we leave..."

"But..." I said.

Mary pulled my head close. "Go make love to your Barbie doll," she said. She pushed me toward Barb. "And be back to dress for dinner by six fifteen..."

I stumbled over that damn trunk, caught my balance and found Barb.

"Lets go down to your room," I said.

"Are we going to... ?" Barb asked.

I chuckled. "We'll see. Maybe. We'll talk."

I followed Barb to the door.

Lisa called from behind me, "Go get 'em, tiger!"

I shook my head and closed the door.

Barb didn't say anything on the elevator or in the hall. She led me to the room, opened the door with her key card and led the way in.

Once inside she tossed the key on the dresser and turned to hug me.

I hugged her back.

"You're uncomfortable," she said.

"Barbie..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.