The Best of Both Worlds - Cover

The Best of Both Worlds

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mary was all the woman he could ever imagine wanting... But that was before Lisa joined them for dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I was not prepared for Elizabeth when she came out of my bedroom dressed in Amanda's "second best" outfit.

Conversation died. At least two of us gasped.

"What?" Elizabeth said, looking down at herself to make sure she'd covered herself.

Amanda answered for all of us, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen..."

Her beauty was such that it transcended sexuality. I didn't "want" her for her beauty. I just wanted to hold her — not for sex or even for my own comfort, but because it might make her feel safer. It was a truly amazing feeling.

I looked at Mary, Lisa, and Amanda. Their expressions mirrored mine.

I tried to help us all catch our breath. "Excuse me, Miss? Have you seen our friend Elizabeth? We thought she was in there?"

Elizabeth blushed. "Quit that!"

Mary approached her. "Do you have any idea how wonderful you look?"

Elizabeth giggled. She seemed to glow, she was so beautiful. "You guys! Did Mark put you up to this?"

What? Me?

"No sweetheart," Lisa said. "You look that good."

"You are Elizabeth, right?" Barb asked.

"Quit that! You're making me self conscious..." Elizabeth said.

"If anybody ever deserved to be self conscious, sweetie, it's you," Lisa said.

I wiped my lips to make sure I wasn't drooling. "Wow," I got out.

"Mark," Mary said. "Go change... we are going dancing, right?" She hugged Elizabeth. "You look perfect."

"Right..." I went into the bedroom, found acceptable clothes, changed, and returned to the living room.

Elizabeth was looking more comfortable — and more beautiful. I swallowed and stepped to her side. "Elizabeth," I said softly, "are you sure you're looking for a girl?"

She giggled. "Mark. Thank you." She kissed my cheek. "If I wasn't sure, all of your girls would have to worry about me whenever I'm around you. I have never felt so beautiful." She put an arm around me and squeezed. "Thanks."

I called us to order. "Okay. If we're going, lets get going!"

Mary had called the front desk and arranged a minivan so we wouldn't need to sit on each other. Elizabeth gave directions and a few minutes later we were at Bermuda's best dance bar.

Even if it hadn't been the best dance bar, when Mary, Lisa, Amanda, Barb and Elizabeth — all dressed to kill — showed up, it moved directly to the top. I'd always thought it was a cliché, but the band stopped playing when the girls came in. Eventually they got their act together and I accepted a dance with Amanda.

Then I danced with Lisa and then Mary. Barb danced with Mary and then me. Elizabeth wanted a drink before dancing, but I eventually convinced her to dance with me. The other dancers stepped back and we danced alone. It was unnerving... but she looked that good.

After I'd danced with her, Mary, Lisa, and Barb all danced with her. We danced in threes, we all danced in a circle, we slow danced as three couples, switching partners each dance. We had a hell of a good time.

By midnight, we were all sweaty, tipsy, tired, and happy. The minibus came on the first call and we were back at the hotel by one.

By general consensus, Elizabeth was too tipsy to drive, so she and Barb crawled into the spare bed in our room while Mary, Lisa, Amanda and I took the other one. After a lot of giggles, Lisa's underclothes became airborne... and shortly afterwards the floor was littered with the clothing of six adults...

I hugged Mary, who was closest, and fell asleep.

Nobody was blowjob when I woke up. As sexually intense as the last few days had been, that was a surprise. It was early still and I was first awake. I managed to crawl out of bed without waking anybody and got into and out of the bathroom. Still quiet.

It was a bit too dark to figure out clothes so I gathered all the loose under garments into a heap and carried them out to the living room where I dumped them into a chair and went to make coffee.

I put off finding my own boxers until coffee was ready.

Once the coffee was started I needed to put a kettle on for Amanda (and possibly Elizabeth.) Then I needed to find creamer (that powdery substitute milk you mix with coffee... ) Pretty soon I had a cup of hot coffee and had forgotten about the clothes in the chair. I guess I should have taken them back into the bedroom... but I didn't. Oops.

Of course Elizabeth was the second to awaken.

I thought I heard a noise but for a while, nobody appeared. Then the door cracked open and a naked Elizabeth crept out to the living room. I guess she didn't see me at first.

"Morning," I said.

She squeaked.

"Coffee or tea?" I asked.

"Panties," she replied.

I chucked and looked at her from head to toe. "Lord you're beautiful," I said. "Over there..." I pointed at the chair.

"Turn around," she instructed me.

I smiled. "No."

"I'm beginning to think you are nothing but trouble," Elizabeth said, abandoning modesty and walking over to the heap of clothes.

"You know," I said seriously, "I think you might be right. In any event, Coffee or Tea?"

"Uh," she said digging out a pair of pink panties. "Coffee?"

"Sure," I said. Entirely enjoying watching her wiggle into the panties. "Are you sure those are yours? They look a bit tight..."

"They're mine," she said with a smile.

I poured coffee for her. "Sugar? Creamer?"

"Black."

I handed her the coffee. She was still topless, though she'd found her bra. "Come on out on the balcony," I suggested. "It's private, sunny, and nice for coffee." I was still naked.

"Why not?" Elizabeth said with a smile.

It was warm with a gentle sea breeze on the balcony and, after reassuring herself of our privacy, Elizabeth tucked her legs under herself, tossed her top to one side, leaned back, and enjoyed her coffee.

We sat quietly for several minutes, each thinking our own thoughts.

Elizabeth broke the silence with a rueful chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"Bermuda is a small town," Elizabeth said. "Gossipy and a bit uptight..."

"Hmmm," I said.

"By now half the people I know are telling each other I spent the night here... By tomorrow they'll all know."

"Will that be a problem?" I asked, concerned.

"Well..." she paused. "You know I like girls. But they don't. You know I just slept here, but they don't. All the guys who haven't been pushing me for a date will be calling by this evening..."

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"No. I had fun... it was my choice to go out with you and I could have taken a cab home if I'd wanted to..."

"But?"

She laughed. "It's okay Mark. My choice. I'll deal with it..."

Okay. I am a sucker for a pretty girl (even one I'm not sleeping with.)

"Come on," I said, standing up.

"What?"

"Come on," I pulled her to her feet and back into the suite.

I slipped back into the bedroom, found Amanda's drawer and got a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts out. Elizabeth had worn a pair of Lisa's shoes the night before so I raided Lisa's shoe pile for a pair of sandals. I grabbed some stuff for me and snuck back out.

"Here," I said to Elizabeth. "Put these on."

She just smiled and did. I hated to see her cover up, but she did look good in Amanda's clothes.

I got dressed too. As soon as she pulled the sandals on I led her to the door, down the hall and to the elevator.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Protecting your reputation young lady," I said.

The coffee shop was open and the host saw us as we came out of the elevator. He looked at Elizabeth and his eyes got big.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"Yes. He's one of the ones I was thinking about the most."

I took her hand and walked right up to the host. "Excuse me," I said.

"Yes sir, how may I assist you?"

"My sister-in-law and I are expecting some of my business associates for breakfast this morning... we're going to be going over some paperwork with my wife up in our suite... They should ask for me, but if they ask for her, would you call up to the room and let us know? Her name is..."

"I know Elizabeth, sir. Good morning Elizabeth."

"Good morning Thomas," Elizabeth said with a smile. "This is my sister's husband Mark. Mark, Thomas."

I smiled, "Good to meet you Thomas. Elizabeth said it was a small community, but I had no idea."

"I'll watch for your business associates, Mark. I know your suite, I'll call right up when I see them."

"Thank you... while I'm here, could I get a pot of good coffee? The stuff I made this morning was almost drinkable..."

Thomas laughed. "Right away."

Ten minutes later we were in the elevator.

"That was so sweet, Mark," Elizabeth said. "Thank you."

"I just needed better coffee..." I said.

Lisa and Barb were up when we got back to the suite. "There you are," Lisa said. "I figured you'd run off with our sweet Elizabeth here and we'd never see you again."

I happened to notice that they were both still naked. (I'm not dead.) I kissed Lisa. "Good morning, love. I wouldn't run out on you... you know that. If I were to fall for this lovely lady, I'd bring her home for all of us to play with."

Elizabeth laughed, but it might have been just a bit strained.

"I woke up all alone," Barb said to Elizabeth with a pout. "I spend the night all cuddled up with you and then you run out before I wake up." She laughed. "Reminds me of my last few dates..."

Elizabeth laughed. "Well, aside from freaking out when I woke up naked in a strange place... I had a good night and I have had a good morning. And I enjoyed cuddling with you, too."

Barb blushed and looked at me. "Don't start, Mark!" she said.

I pulled my shirt off. "I'm going back out on the deck for some sun." I dropped my pants with a halfway apologetic look at Elizabeth. "And some more coffee."

Elizabeth shook her head and peeled off. "When in Rome..." she said and followed me out. Lisa and Barb exchanged a look and then came along too.

Pretty soon Mary and Amanda came along and we sat in the sun, drinking coffee (and one tea), talking about plans for the day (I was working, Elizabeth has a short afternoon shift, and my girls had a day of heavy beach combing scheduled.)

"If you'd like to wait until later for the beach, girls," Elizabeth offered, "I run some of the zoo's nature walks and I'd love to take you out to some of the special places I know..."

The girls were excitedly talking about it as I excused myself to start getting ready. Before dressing I made one phone call.

"Bermuda Aquarium, Museum, and Zoo, this is Linda," the young lady said.

I identified myself. "A couple of days ago my family and I took a Curator's tour?"

"Yes sir," she said. "I remember you."

"Well, I'm sure she didn't say anything, but Elizabeth is my sister-in-law," I said.

"That's wonderful," the receptionist said, "Elizabeth wouldn't have said... we sure like her here."

"She's really wonderful," I said. "The reason I'm calling is that I'd like to have her spend some time with her sister..." I spoke with Linda's supervisor and arranged for her to give Elizabeth the time off. I offered a donation, which she said was unnecessary. I made a note to send it from the airport on the way out.

They were really nice to me.

I took a quick shower. As I stepped out the phone rang. "Mark?"

"Yes?"

"This is Thomas, downstairs," he said. "Your business associates are here."

"Thank you Thomas, please let them know I'll be right down."

I stepped out on the balcony where about five acres of girl flesh looked up at me. Wow. Ouch. "I can't believe I have to go work," I said.

They all laughed. I am that transparent. "Am I that transparent?" I asked to more laughter. "Elizabeth?" I said.

"Yes?" she said, still chuckling.

"Could you drag on Amanda's shorts again for a few minutes and come down? I wouldn't want Thomas to think he'd been misled."

She laughed and stepped past me. I told the girls about the sister-in-law story. Amid even more general laughter I headed back in and got to watch the final act of "Elizabeth wiggles into clothes" — a fine production you should catch when it next comes to a venue near you.

I took Elizabeth's hand and we left for breakfast.

Chuck and Ian stood as we approached their table. Ian shook his head but Chuck had planned ahead. He already had his Bloody Mary and took a long pull on it after I introduced him to Elizabeth.

I explained that Elizabeth lived on Bermuda and had been guiding us a bit. We didn't talk much business, but both Ian and Chuck greatly enjoyed Elizabeth's bubbly conversation — and Thomas made sure that the meal was great.

I made plans to catch up with Chuck and Ian at the general meeting at eleven and escorted Elizabeth back up to the suite. "Ian's a nice guy, but Chuck is really cute the way he kept choking on words."

I laughed. I'd met Chuck's wife a couple of years before — it was no wonder he was tongue tied around Elizabeth.

The girls were still sun bathing in the buff so Elizabeth smiled at me and slowly (so slowly) wiggled out of her clothes once again. This is not recommended for heart patients or for any heterosexual male considering disrobing himself. I kept my clothes on to avoid embarrassing Elizabeth... or myself. Tease.

Just before she stepped out I mentioned, casually, that she needed to call the zoo about the day's schedule.

She looked at me funny but walked over and placed the call. She spoke for a couple of minutes and then lit up like a streetlight.

Elizabeth, even when she's not trying, can kiss. "Thank you!" she said.

"What?"

She stuck her cute tongue out at me and went to the deck. A short time later there was general squealing and, one after the other, they came in and I got a kiss before they went back to the sun. Barb kissed me twice and hugged me. Hard.

"What's that for," I asked.

"For being my brother." As good a reason as any.

"Well," I said, kissing her a third time, "since you're feeling all touchy-kissy can I play with your boobs, too, Barb?" I asked with a big wink and a lascivious lick of my lips. Worth a try.

She laughed. "Not in front of your wives and girlfriend."

"They're way out on the deck."

She blushed. "Don't start something you aren't prepared to finish," she challenged.

I chuckled, leaned in, kissed her cheek... and tweaked her nipple.

She squeaked. "Mark!" And she nearly ran back to the balcony.

I poured myself a new cup of coffee and stepped out.

The breeze was picking up some, but it was still a beautiful day. With Elizabeth's newfound freedom, they'd picked some relatively secluded places to go that required a couple of ferry rides and most of the day. They decided to wait to go until I had to go to my meeting.

I still had a couple of hours to go so I suggested we all go to the pool. Between them, Amanda and Mary had a bikini that fit Elizabeth and soon we were ready.

"You guys go ahead," Amanda said as everybody was milling around getting sunscreen and books as such. "I need to talk to Mark for a minutes."

Lisa smiled but nobody else seemed to react at all. I stayed and they all left.

I turned to Amanda, "Do you want to talk here or out on the deck?" I asked.

"In the bedroom," she said.

I raised an eyebrow but obediently followed her in.

"Please take off your swim suit," Amanda said.

I did. She took her bikini off at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.