The Best of Both Worlds
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mary was all the woman he could ever imagine wanting... But that was before Lisa joined them for dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"What are we going to do about us?" I repeated.

"Look," Mary said. "I sort of had a plan when I asked to come out." No kidding. "I kind of thought I'd come out here, get you hooked up with Lisa, maybe as a friend, maybe more. But you would have somebody here. You know?"

"Hooked up?" Lisa laughed. "Hooked up?"

So what was I going to say? "Ahh," I started in my brilliant way, "What about you and Lisa? Was that part of what you were planning?" I smiled to reassure her it was okay with me.

Mary looked at the floor, oblivious to the dollop of cum on her cheek. "No. I didn't think there'd be anything between me and Lisa. I didn't realize I loved her... like that."

Lisa kissed Mary's cheek. "Mmmm, tasty." She winked at me. No need for a face cloth. "I love you like that, too, Mary."

In an instant they were in each other's arms, tears and kisses and hugs. "So what do we do?" I asked after they had stopped but for the occasional hiccup.

I looked at Mary, Mary looked from me to Lisa, and Lisa looked at Mary. "Hey! This isn't up to me," Mary said.

I'd finally caught my breath and I had been thinking about this. Of course, I'm a guy so eighty percent of my thoughts were about sex and that might have colored my opinion. "Well, I already have Lisa's ticket out to Boston so let's see where we are in a couple of weeks?" I held my breath. Okay, ninety percent of my thoughts were about the sex. It was that good.

Lisa has that uncanny girl-thing about being able to jump to the heart of the issue. "You just want my body!" She was smiling.

Well, I did want her body. "No. Well. Yes, but no... shit."

"Well said," Mary put in for me. "Erudite, indeed."

"Shit. Lisa, you know I like sex with you. This is not about sex. Is it?" Okay, once again, I was confused. There was probably a script I should be following, but I didn't have cue cards.

Ignoring me, Lisa tuned to Mary. "Is he always like this about sex?"

Mary defended me, "Yes." Thanks.

"How about this," Mary said to me. "How about Lisa comes out for a couple of weeks and we see if we can figure out where we're going?"

Didn't I just say that?

"Yeah," Lisa said, "I'd like that."

Hello? I reached up and checked to make sure my lips were still capable of movement. "I'll get the tickets?"

They kissed me, hard, and we called it a night. My dad always said he didn't start to get smart until he figured out that women don't speak the same language men do — even when they use the same words.


Thursday was a tough day at the office. By three o'clock I knew my evening was shot and I called Lisa and then Mary and had them start without me. By six o'clock I had a handle on the problem and by ten o'clock I felt comfortable heading home. By cab.

Lisa and Mary were sound asleep, wrapped in each other's arms, taking up the whole bed. I stripped down, pulled on the pajamas I hadn't needed in a couple of weeks, folded out the sofa, found blankets and a pillow and crawled in. The clock said I didn't have to be up for five whole hours.

It was the smell of coffee that woke me. And the blowjob. Maybe I got that backwards. Blowjobs are hard to sleep through.

I had just long enough to register what was going on when one of the two sweetest sets of vaginal lips in the world tried to smother me. "Mmmf" I said.

"Good morning, sweetie," Lisa answered from above.

Help! "Mmmf!" I said again. She laughed.

I figured I show her; I stuck my tongue out at her. She squealed. It gets a bit hazy right there but somehow I managed to fend her off long enough to draw a breath and then a few minutes later another. Lisa was wiggling; I remember that. And her fingernails kept brushing my nose as I licked the clit she was trying to rub.

I'm not sure how she stayed on as my hips started to act independently of my control and Mary had to hang on for dear life. At some point the folding leg of the sleeper must have collapsed, but that was probably about the time Lisa tried to drown me and Mary got a mouthful of happy little tadpoles.

I got another breath of sweet girl scented air and noticed that the bed was at an angle.

"God."

"Good morning," Mary said.

"God."

"He doesn't talk much before coffee," Mary explained to Lisa.

"God."

"Would you like some coffee?" Lisa said, looking down past her perfect breasts and between her legs where I was still taking deep breaths filtered through her pubic hair. She giggled, which did fine things to her breasts.

"Coffee... God" I blew a cool stream of air over Lisa's pussy. She squealed softly and her leg swung up and over and I saw her help Mary to her feet. They kissed. Not a barnburner, but more than friends. Yes. I did notice even after that blowjob. Wow.

I did the things you do when you can't think straight in the morning and even got the sofa fixed and folded back up. And then there was coffee.

Have I mentioned that I am not a morning person? I have to work at being an afternoon person.

Friday was "casual day" at the office, which for me means I can wear loafers and a sports coat instead of oxfords and a suit. But I had a meeting, so I wore the suit anyway. After the previous evening, I was expecting a long day but it turned out that the meeting went well, the client was happy, and I was able to wrap up about 3:30.

"Lisa Benning," the voice on the phone said.

I swung my office door shut. "Is this the hot brunette I woke up with this morning?"

"I'm sorry, this is Ms. Benning's personal assistant. May I ask who's calling?" Oh shit!

"Ahh," I started, speechless. Then I heard her laughter.

"God, you're easy."

"You are in so much trouble young lady!" Adrenaline making my arm shake.

"I'm going to tell Mary you are calling girls for phone sex from work."

"You do that," I said, calming down. "But I'm still going to spank you."

"Ooh. Promise?"

I explained my short workday. Lisa said she could wrap up in a few minutes. I walked over to her office building to meet her.

"Lisa Benning, please," I told the young woman at the reception desk. She assured me she'd get Lisa and then stepped away. I turned to look at the artwork.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed one and then another young lady peek around the corner. Giggles. I turned to face their corner. Another peek. Eyes wide she jerked back. Busted.

"He's mine, ladies," I heard Lisa say from behind them. "And I'm making him take me away from here for the next two weeks!"

She stepped around the corner, wiggled under my arm, and we were on our way. Followed by giggles. Lisa had been telling tales. I kissed the top of her forehead.

Thirty minutes later we were kissing and hugging Mary back at my condo — a naked Mary holding two icy martinis. I think Lisa enjoyed it as much as I did. Very nice. And the martinis weren't too bad either.

Dinner had to wait a bit.


It is a long flight to Boston from San Francisco. I've tried the red eye. I've tried early flights and late flights and all sorts of other flights. It gets bumpy over the Rockies and cloudy east of the Mississippi. You see Reno, Salt Lake City, Denver, Chicago and more. They serve two bad meals, play a movie — sometimes two, and give the guy in the seat next to me one drink too many — it's a good flight when he just goes to sleep.

However, when you make the flight sandwiched between Lisa and Mary the flight is considerably shortened. It must be magic.

Somewhere over Nevada I tickled Lisa's clit until she nearly bit through one of those funny little mini pillows. Mary took her passion out on that same poor pillow over Colorado — or maybe Nebraska. I was made to rudely stain the blanket over Illinois and only just avoided a repeat when the "Fasten Seat Belts" sign signaled our descent into Boston.

The perky young lady at the cabin door smiled politely, "Thank you for flying with us! Come again soon." Right. That's part of the plan.

We picked up the ladies' luggage, found my east coast car, and headed to my other condo.

"You wait here!" Mary told me in no uncertain terms as we pulled into the lot.

"But..." I said to an empty car.

Mary looked over her shoulder and called, "Two minutes, then come on up!" I can follow instructions like that.

I climbed out of the car, grabbed my laptop, iPod, and assorted junk out, popped the trunk and got Mary's and Lisa's little bags, big bags, and assorted cases, strapped them to myself and began staggering to the door.

Really. How much luggage is enough? Both of them sleep naked. Their unmentionables must run about six ounces for a week's supply and their dresses, slacks, shoes, blouses, and even makeup couldn't have totaled another twenty-five pounds. So what was the other hundred pounds I hauled up?

On the other hand, I was going to be sleeping with the two prettiest girls in Massachusetts tonight. Upon reflection, the bags weren't that heavy.

I got to the door. It was closed. I sort of balanced on one foot and kicked it to sound like I was knocking.

"Come in!" Shit. I released the stuff on my left shoulder so that I could move my left hand to grab the bag from my right. In the process I managed to overbalance and... Okay, I just fell down in a pile of luggage. Ouch. My dignity was bruised more than my backside.

A moment passed and the door cracked open.

"Help?" Laughter. Never let it be said that when you are feeling the most embarrassed you can that it can't be made worse. The door swung open.

Lisa was wearing more than Mary; she had on a necklace. They were both laughing so hard I had stopped feeling sorry for myself and was becoming fascinated at the motion of their breasts.

Mary and Lisa rushed out to help me as soon as they got a grip. Mary was bent over pulling straps and bags off me while Lisa squatted down next to me to pull off my laptop. I think she was about to help me sit up.

At that moment my neighbors stepped out on their way to dinner.

I'm pretty sure their son, home from college for the weekend, was the first to notice my predicament — though he neglected to say anything. Mrs. Meyers froze and then burst into giggles. Mr. Meyers, though, is my hero. "Good evening Mark, ladies, we were just on our way to dinner. Do you need help or would you care to join us?"

Mary and Lisa realized we weren't alone somewhere between the "Gu" sound and "ud" sound in the word "good." In the chaos that ensued I think it is safe to say that the Meyers' evening entertainment was in the bag.

After struggling to my feet and reassuring the laughing Meyers that I was okay, I finally got in the door.

Lisa and Mary were lying ten feet from the door, hanging onto each other and laughing so hard medical attention may have been indicated. No, I don't think they felt sorry for me in the least.

"Welcome to Boston," I told Lisa. Her laughter increased.

We ordered in pizza, took a long shower, crawled in my suddenly too small king size bed, and went to sleep. Sometime during the night Mary rubbed me just right and I sprayed cum all over Lisa's stomach. Lisa made Mary clean it up — which, considering she could only use her tongue, made for quite a show. Really.


"Zoo!" Mary yelled from the bedroom door.

"What?" Have I mentioned I'm not that sharp in the morning?

Lisa giggled against my shoulder and snuggled in.

"Get up, sleepyheads! Let's go to zoo. Let's live a bit!" Mary walked in, hands on her hips. "I'll buy the coffee?"

Lisa ignored her, lifting her head to look at me. "What do you think? Coffee or a blowjob?"

"Lisa, you little slut!" Mary tried to sound indignant.

"Can't I have both?" I asked. A guy has to try.

Lisa looked at Mary. "Can he have both?"

"You'll spoil him." That was okay with me.

"Well, it is my vacation!" Lisa said just before scooting down and engulfing my cock.

"Ooof," I said as the air left my lungs.

"Don't you have any shame? Making that poor girl suck you off right in front of me?"

"Uhhh. No?" I twisted my hips. "God." Lisa has a talented tongue.

Mary licked her lips. "I suppose next you'll want me to play with myself in front of you?"

My eyes wouldn't focus. Lisa was bobbing her head fast and furious while tickling my balls with her fingernails. "Mmm."

"You're a brute!" Mary said, slipping her forefinger between the swollen lips of her suddenly naked pussy. "Making me do this." Her finger moved fast. Her other hand slid her shirt up to allow her to pinch her nipple.

My hips were alive, making Lisa hang on to my cock with both hands.

"You're a brute," Mary said softly, never taking her eyes off Lisa's lips where they surrounded my cock. Her finger picked up speed.

My stomach muscles where bunching, my balls pulling up, the tingle starting. "God!"

"Suck him!" Mary almost yelled. "Suck him, Lisa!"

A completely incoherent sound came from my lips as I began to cum. My back arched up, I twisted the sheets into my fists. "God!"

Lisa hung on, never letting go, catching all I had to give her.

I fell back. Lisa let go, looking at Mary standing next to the bed, panties at her knees, shirt pushed up, rubbing her clit. "You're next! Lie down!" she told Mary.

Mary stumbled to the bed and lay back, partly on top of me, thrashing her legs to get the panties off. "Lick me, Lisa. Suck me, too."

I cradled Mary in my arms, gently playing with her boobs and tickling her nipples while Lisa licked her. Looking up past Mary, Lisa looked me in the eye as she sucked Mary's clit between her lips. Mary cried out. I pinched her nipples. Lisa slipped her finger into Mary and the floodgates came open.

Mary thrashed, her legs spasming, her body shuddering. Her passionate yell waking neighbors two buildings down. She slumped back against me. I held her tight.

Lisa slipped back and sat up on her knees. She smiled. "So what exactly does a girl need to do to get a coffee around here, anyway?"


Mary and I always have spent a lot of time at the Franklin Park Zoo. It is a great place to people watch and it is relaxing after a hard week to walk around and watch the animals. With Lisa we got to enjoy the experience of showing "our zoo" to her. We had a great time.

After an excellent (as always) early dinner at the Boston Sail Loft — broiled scrod for me, lobster for the ladies — we headed home for a quiet evening.

We played poker for sexual favor IOUs, and I came out ahead with a blowjob IOU from Lisa and both a blowjob and a hand job promised by Mary. Lisa won too and took payment, loudly, twice, while I cleaned up and got ready for Monday. I put my IOUs away for a rainy day.

We were in bed and asleep by nine o'clock.


Monday morning as we were sipping coffee and trading time in the bathroom, Mary told me she had a plan.

Lisa had just stepped into the shower. "I've been out of the office for a couple of weeks. There is going to be a lot for me to do this week." Well, that was obvious. "So I'm going to stay at my place and just work long hours." What?

"What?" I asked, not too sharply, I hope.

Mary looked at the kitchen table. "I'm not going to see you for a couple of days..." What?

"Why?"

Mary looked up at me, a tear — or two — filling her eyes, "I want you to spend some one-on-one time with Lisa." That was not my plan.

"Mary," I said, reaching for her hands, "I love you. I like Lisa, a lot, but I love you."

A tear broke loose. "I know. I love you too. But..."

"Mary?" Don't cry, dammit. I can't think when she cries.

"Do you honestly think you could love both of us?" Mary asked me.

Good question. "Like 'be in love' with both of you?"

"Yeah. Candlelight dinners, dancing, long walks in the park..."

"Rubbing tummies during your period..."

"You know what I mean!" I suppose I did.

"I don't know," I said. I'd been thinking about it. "I don't know how it would work..."

"It would be hard."

"I can assure you, it would always be hard," I said with a smile.

"You!"

"So you want me to spend the next few days falling in love with your best friend?"

"Right."

"So the three of us can have a hard, long distance relationship that nobody will understand?"

"Right."

"And you're okay with this?"

"Right."

"Shit."

"Right." A tentative smile.

I was quiet for minute, sipping coffee. "Okay. I'll see what happens. I really do like her... When are you going to tell her?"

"She already knows." I just shook my head. Where is the script?

I took Mary to her place to get her car and then drove downtown to my office.

Fortunately I had a light schedule for the week. I worked with my assistant and my calendar and reorganized, giving me the rest of the day and Tuesday and Wednesday off.

I headed home.

Lisa was surprised to see me, but even more surprised when I told her to pack for a couple of days. Thirty minutes later we were northbound on I-95. With a quick lunch on the go we reached Bar Harbor in plenty of time to board the Yarmouth ferry.

If you've never been to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia — and most people haven't — take my word that if you do visit, you'll fall in love with the town.

We stayed at Mary's and my favorite Bed and Breakfast. Mary and I been here together half a dozen times. Lisa stretched her legs for a moment while I went in to check-in. Mary and I had been there enough times that the owner is like a favorite aunt.

"Welcome back, Mark, how are you? How is Mary?"

"Hi Sylvia, it's great to be back," I smiled. "Mary's great. Working this week, though." I paused. Hmmm. "I'm actually here with my friend Lisa."

Sylvia is a sweet lady and wouldn't say "shit" if she had her mouth full of it. For a moment it looked like she did. "I see." She paused. "Mark... umm, what happened between you and Mary?" She seemed very upset.

"Hold on Sylvia," I smiled. "Hold on." I pulled out my cell phone and called Mary.

"Hi Mary, I up here in Yarmouth with Lisa."

"You're in Yarmouth? But..." I could tell she was a little upset that I'd brought Lisa to "our place."

"Mary."

"I know. It was my idea. Damn. I didn't think I'd be jealous."

"Mary. I'm at Sylvia's."

"Okay."

"Well, no. It's not," I said. "Sylvia is worried about you." I smiled at Sylvia. "Would you tell her I still love you and you still love me? I'll put her on."

"Oh. Umm. Well... okay."

"Great! Here she is." I handed the phone to Sylvia and stepped back to give them privacy. Lisa was just coming up.

I stepped out and told Lisa that Mary was talking to Sylvia and then led her inside. Mary has a way with Sylvia. In the two minutes I'd been out, Sylvia had gone from upset to happy. "Hold on, Mary," she said into the phone, then moving it to be muffled in her chest. "You must be Lisa," she said to Lisa.

"Yes, ma'am," Lisa replied with a smile.

"It is so good to meet you!"

"Thank you?"

Sylvia laughed. "Mark, here's your key, I have you in room four. Why don't you two get settled and come down to the parlor so we can catch up?"

I took the key but Sylvia was already disctracted. "I'm back, Mary. So..." I figured I could get my phone later.

Sylvia's place is a huge old building and we were far enough off the high season that we pretty much had it to ourselves. I hauled up the bags and helped Lisa get into a sweater. (My help wasn't essential, but I flatter myself that Lisa enjoyed receiving it more that not.)

We spent an hour or so letting Sylvia get to know Lisa (and getting my phone back) and then walked to a little restaurant I knew and had a quiet dinner.

When we got back to our room, Sylvia had been in to turn down the bedspread, light candles, and put a bottle of wine with two glasses on the side table. Thank you, Sylvia. Thank you, Mary.

I turned on the stereo to soft, slow music, poured wine, and pulled Lisa close to dance for a few songs. By the middle of the third song Lisa was wrapped around me almost as tightly as I was wrapped around her. We were just swaying to the music.

"Mark?" Lisa broke the silence quietly.

"Yes?"

"Make love to me."

I kissed her. And I kissed her. My knees could feel the kiss. She pulled back small distance. "Wow." I smiled.

I slipped my hands under her sweater and pulled it up and over her head. Her shoes were already in the corner so I unsnapped her slacks and eased them over her hips. I kissed her again as I pushed her pants down and helped her step out of them.

My hands went to the small of her back and I slowly slipped her shirt up her body until it was caught under her arms. "Arms up!" I whispered the order. Her shirt joined her slacks on the floor. She bit my neck, softly.

I reached in front and opened her bra, helping her shrug out of it. I bent over and kissed first her left nipple, then her right. She groaned, pulling me closer. "Make love to me." She was begging.

I kissed down her taut stomach until I reached her belly button, then slid my hands into the elastic of her panties and pushed them towards the floor. Lisa's hands were in my hair, pulling me closer and urging me on. "Love me."

I spent a minute kissing and licking all around her pussy, but then stood up. Lisa moaned in disappointment. "Please." I kissed her while lifting her up and onto the bed. She lay where I set her, arms to either side, hair tangled. Absolutely beautiful.

I took my clothes off, not making a show of it, but not rushing. Once naked I kneeled on the bed and kissed Lisa again. "Make love to me, Mark."

"I am," I said, kissing her cheek. I used my hands to touch every part of her body over the next few minutes. I paid as much attention to her kneecap as I did her nipple. I followed my touches with kisses and each time I moved her breath caught. By the time I kissed her clit, hands cupping her ass, she was panting. "Make love to me!" I sucked her clit in and ticked it with the tip of my tongue. "OH!" she shouted. I did it again, "YES!" and again "AHHH!" and her first orgasm slipped by. I kissed my way to her neck, lined myself up and slipped into the softest, sweetest, tightest, wettest, warmest place on earth. Her second orgasm hit as I reached bottom. I held onto her until it was through.

I began sliding back and forth, kissing her, licking her jaw, nipping at her ear lobe: making love to her. Letting her love me. She wrapped her arms and her legs around me tightly. Her third orgasm surprised her but I held her to me as she shuddered through it. "Oh God! The things you make me do!" I kept pushing and pulling. Kissing. Licking. "OH GOD!"

I was nearly there. "OH GOD!" Lisa cried. I slipped forward, hard against her clit and rubbed up, down, and up again. "OH GOD!" she cried, even louder. "OH GOD!" and I was there too. I made some sound and my arms were shaking, my legs buckling. "OH SWEET JESUS!" Lisa called out.

I felt sucked into Lisa's soul. I must have cum, but that was such a small part of the experience, I can't say for sure exactly when it happened. I lost myself in sensation.

And then I kissed her. And again. I caught my breath. "Thank you Lisa Benning." And another kiss. She released me. "That was beautiful." I eased off to one side and collapsed.

I looked at Lisa, in profile. Beautiful. I leaned forward and kissed her temple. "You are beautiful."

She rolled over and hugged me, sniffling. "Thank you." We wiggled the covers over us.

I held her and she held me. I kissed a tear off the bridge of her nose. I think she fell asleep before I did. I wouldn't bet on it.


"And how are you this morning, my dear?" Sylvia asked Lisa at breakfast. Her eyes were twinkling.

"Wonderful!" Lisa was glowing.

"From the sounds of it, if I'm any judge, you must be more than just 'wonderful, '" Sylvia said with a chuckle. "Religious, too."

Lisa blushed scarlet. Sylvia is a tease.

"Good for you, dear," Sylvia said with a smile. "So what are the two of you going to do today?"

We had a great day.

Yarmouth has dozens of little shops, bakeries, galleries, museums, and restaurants. We spent the day wandering the downtown area, holding hands, laughing and kissing. Lisa bought Mary a little hand carved figure she said looked like me. I bought Lisa a hand-blown glass rose... and another for Mary. We ate messy cream puffs and drank bitter coffee.

We had dinner at Rudders — it was wonderful... and walked back to Sylvia's.

Have you ever tried to fall in love? Mary was the second woman I felt I truly loved. The first left me without a reason on my twenty-second birthday. Yes. It does still hurt. A lot.

I've been out with some nice girls... I've even dated a few for a while. I've really liked some of them — but not been "in love."

I think you sort of find out you're in love while your busy doing other things with a special person.

I didn't know where to begin with making myself fall in love... but, for Mary's sake (and my own), I wanted to give it a try.

The sun was just beginning to set. "Lisa, can we talk?" She was sitting watching the bay from one of Sylvia's decks. I'd brought a bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses. I poured. "What do you think of me?"

She laughed. "I think you're thinking about what I'm thinking about." That was clear.

"I'm thinking we're supposed to fall in love by tomorrow night," I chuckled then took a sip. Nice. "And I'm thinking I'd like that."

"Yeah." She took a sip. "Well. You know, I think I do love you. Really," Lisa said. "It seems sort of fast — it is fast — but... There it is. I fell for you on your deck in San Francisco."

Well... I sort of fell for her there, too...

"So you think you love me like you love Mary?" I smiled to take any sting out of the question.

"No." Ouch. She took a drink. "No. But I don't love her like I love you, either." Okay. I took another sip and then topped off her glass and mine. "And my love for you is pretty special." I smiled.

"Tell me about yourself," I asked. And she did. I heard about Lisa as a little girl, as a gymnast in High School (that explained a few things), and her adventures in college. I heard about Lisa's dreams and goals. I learned that her big brother was naval officer stationed in Japan, her little sister a kindergarten teacher in Montana. I heard how her high-school sweetheart took her virginity and broke her heart on the same night...

I told her about me. I did my best to tell her everything I could.

At some point we ran out of wine, it grew cool and I pulled her into my lap, cuddling. Talking. No secrets. That may be my new definition of trust.

When we stood up to go to our room, I knew I loved Lisa. Just like that. I wondered if Mary really wanted me to love Lisa. Hmmm.

We slowly undressed and crawled under the blankets. I kissed the tip of her nose, held her close, and we drifted off to sleep. I held Lisa and dreamed of Mary. And of Lisa.


Since we didn't have coffee in the room, I'm pretty sure it was the blowjob that woke me up. Believe me, having a beautiful woman lovingly slip her lips over your cock is a far better way to awaken than any alarm clock. And I promise you don't want to press the snooze button.

After a few minutes of Lisa's close, special attention, I let loose. Lisa crawled up, lovingly kissed me good morning and then put her two icy hands, chilled by the cast iron bed frame, on my chest.

I swear I levitated up and away from the torture.

Lisa just laughed.

God. Expletive.

We packed up, loaded the car, settled up with Sylvia — who kissed Lisa and made her promise to come back — and headed home. Between the ferry and the drive we got home about four. We changed and headed for Mary's office.

We talked about everything and anything, but not one time, all day, did we talk about our relationship. We'd said what we needed to the night before.

We parked in the garage under Mary's building and rode up to her floor. It was nearly the end of the day so we just walked back to Mary's office.

I think I mentioned that Mary is an attorney. She does corporate litigation, which usually means she spends a lot of time on the phone or in meetings, but sometimes she goes to court and explains to a judge why her client is more entitled to something than somebody else's client. She's pretty good at it.

When we got to her office, I pushed Lisa ahead to say "hi."

She stepped in, Mary looked up, and Lisa said "Hi." Mary looked at her, looked at me, looked back at Lisa and her eyes got big.

"Oh, thank God!" Mary said. "I was so worried."

My eyebrows lifted. Worried? Why?

"I was, too," Lisa told her.

Really?

"Are you guys sure?" Mary asked.

"Yes. We both knew it last night. He just held me while we fell asleep."

"That is so romantic," Mary said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.