Clementine in Hell - Cover

Clementine in Hell

Copyright© 2006 by Alonso

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Clementine fights another woman to win the love of a lovely girl. She wins after a titanic and bloody fist fight, but the loser has a dreadful revenge, making Clementine pay many times over for beating her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

(In which Rashumba and Clementine fight to be worthy of Viola's love).

"Nice breakfast, girls?" asked an excited Viola. The four were seated around her dining table on the morning of the Great Fight which was to decide who of two strong and lustful women was to be her mistress - the young and fair Clementine or the mature Rashumba, with her muscular body and excitingly cruel ways. She was clearly looking forward to the coming contest, no matter who won, unlike Estella, who was dreading it, and Clementine, who was beginning to have butterflies in her stomach. The young challenger was at last coming to appreciate the mountain she was going to have to climb! She had to force herself to eat, although she had no intention of backing out. She would see this through to the bitter end, no matter what!

Rashumba looked very confident, rhythmically slapping a fist into the palm of the other hand, having polished off her morning meal with immense gusto! It was clear that she couldn't wait to demolish this foolish upstart rival!

"I always say that it doesn't do to fight on an empty stomach!" twittered Viola happily. "Not that I'd know myself, of course, never having struck a blow in anger in my life! Now eat up, you two, and get those clothes off! Give me and Estella a thrill and expose those lovely strong, soon to be battered, bodies to the morning chill! Early morning is such a good time for fighting, with the air still cool. So hurry up and we'll all get along to the wood. I'll say this, Clemmy, you've got the advantage fighting in bare feet. Yours must be pretty tough I should think. I haven't seen you in shoes since we met!"

This was quite true. Since discarding her sandals on their first night, Clemmy had been barefoot the whole time and appeared to be quite unaffected by the hot tarmac despite the fierce August sunshine. Her strong and long legs, tapering down to those perfect ankles and serviceable, but one hundred per cent feminine feet, had drawn a lot of startled, admiring glances, from both men and women!

Clemmy stripped slowly, as if she wanted to postpone the encounter for as long as possible (Which she ardently did by this time!) She watched her opponent do likewise, by stages revealing that muscular body, so that Clementine was reminded again just what she had taken on in a moment of reckless and love induced bravado. Rashumba certainly did have an awesome physique for a woman! But those thighs were just a mite too well muscled for her own good, decided the coolly analytical Clemmy, becoming calmer inside and planning her tactics for the coming bloodshed. Her own trimmer, but equally strong, thighs would serve her better in a battle of movement. Rashumba did have pretty big hands, though - but so did, Clemmy! She clenched one of hers and made a quick comparison - Not bad!

Once she had completely stripped she stared down at her own body. She liked what she saw, and so, obviously, did Viola! It was an athlete's body and in great condition. Her six-pack stomach could bear comparison to Rashumba's any day; it was as rock hard as it looked and Rashumba could land as many heavy blows on it as she liked and do no harm - or so Clemmy hoped! She could take this sadistic bitch. She had to! Viola deserved better than a lifetime of whippings and humiliations, unless, of course they were at her, Clemmy's, hands! This sweet girl's fate depended on Clementine getting a favourable result in a few minutes time. She fought down her considerable fear and put her clothes, neatly folded, to one side, next to Rashumba's. Viola would send someone to collect them in a couple of days. The naked winner would get a ride home and the loser would have a long, painful and unclothed walk back.

Viola locked the door behind her and made sure that the house was securely shuttered. No one could get into that fortress! The poor loser would have no place to go! Stella felt a pang of pity for her soon to be demolished friend, but reflected that she was making her own bed and must be prepared to lie in it. Maybe her coming comprehensive thrashing at Rashumba's eager hands would teach her a little wisdom and humility, qualities which Estella judged her friend to be notably deficient in these days. She further hoped Clementine would recover sufficiently and live long enough for what was left of her to benefit from this painfully acquired wisdom!

Viola walked in front to lead the way and the two naked gladiatrixes followed. Stella brought up the rear and admired those two undulating bottoms, one black and jutting and the other white, firm and proud. Clemmy had never walked taller and straighter in her life, thought Stella! Rashumba, too, had a stunningly upright posture. The two strode to their appointment with destiny without a single sideways glace. And to think that she, Estella, was to go back to Paris and leave her gloriously lovely friend, bloody, broken and unconscious, to face goodness knows what tribulations. At least Jules wouldn't cause HER this kind of trouble. She was grateful to be a weak and defenceless woman, rather than an Amazon. She felt a bit of regret, though, that Clemmy was so strong and suicidally brave and she so weak and timid. It must be great to be in control of things the way Clemmy seemed to be these days.

It was a short walk to the wood and Viola led the two soon-to-be combatants to the clearing. She French-kissed both girls at great length, running her hands hungrily over both bodies and into both vaginas, Rashumba first and then Clemmy, letting them feel her tongue working its magic on them and getting both really, truly worked up and horny. The contestants then knelt in turn to eat her fill of the panty less Viola's dripping juicy womanhood - the prize they were going to bleed and suffer to attain. Then she pulled down her skirt and turned and left, hearing them start on each other with no opening formalities.

The eager combatants landed their first vicious blows before she had left the clearing. She reflected that just one of those solid thudding punches would very likely have felled her. And these two had only just started! She loved strong women! She looked round briefly and saw that Rashumba had made a solid start, having already drawn blood from Clemmy's nose and blacked her eye. Poor Clemmy! She wouldn't last too long at this rate! But she seemed pretty unfazed, even so, as her right fist, as big and bony as her opponent's, snaked past her Rashumba's guard and landed a confident blow on the African girl's nose, although she failed to draw blood - unlike her opponent who seemed able to break Clemmy's skin with every blow.

Stella was waiting at the edge of the wood and soon Viola joined her. Long before Viola emerged, the air was full of the sound of heads and bodies being mercilessly and expertly punished. They stood together and listened, holding hands as thuds and grunts followed by yet more thuds, gasps and the odd involuntary squeal of pain emanated from the hidden clearing.

Minutes passed and the bruising sounds of combat continued unabated, even increasing in tempo and solid punishing fury. The sound of sharp impacts on bone and softer thuds on flesh and muscle beat out its painful remorseless rhythm. The two furious girls were getting into their stride by now and it was going to be a long morning!

"I'll say this for Clemmy. She's putting up a great fight!" said Viola. "Rashumba usually knocks them out pretty quickly, after first pulping their faces and breaking a few ribs. I'm truly amazed! I know Clementine has a good body - it pleasantly surprised me back at the house - but she's still much softer than Rashumba. She hasn't had a load of whippings to harden her up."

"You mean this has happened before?" said Stella, her large blue eyes wide open in surprise.

"Yeah! Poor old Clementine's about to become the sixth victim this year. Last year there were five. It's so nice to be wanted enough for them to fight for me. Makes me so proud! Actually, I'd rather like Clemmy to win this time. She's different to the other women who've tried to get me away from Rashumba. Not only that, but she's a girl of my own age. But she's got absolutely no chance! Mind you - she's doing incredibly well! Better than any of the others. Listen to that fight! I bet most of the hits are landing on Clementine but she's still taking them and staying on her feet! I DO wish we could watch!"

Estella listened, at one and the same time rapt and appalled.

"THUMP! GASP! THUD! SQUEAL! WHAM!! GROAN! CRACK! OUCH. CRUMP!! GASP." This finally became too much for Clemmy's best friend!

"Come on! I must watch! The suspense is killing me!"

Stella grabbed the not unwilling Viola and dragged her into the wood. They stopped short of the clearing and peered through the summer foliage. The girls were on their feet, although both had been knocked down a few times already and a fair amount of rolling around had already taken place. Stella could see that the grass was flattened around the two fighters where they had wrestled and punched before tacitly deciding to make it a purely stand up affair. She winced as a solid straight right crashed into her friend's nose, which was already spurting blood. She hardly recognised either girl! Clementine's abdomen was an angry ugly red, with little red beads where Rashumba's punches had almost winded her a few times already - hence the gasps, thought Stella! Clemmy might be taking a bad beating but she was dishing a pretty effective one out in return! The watchers clasped each other and held their breath as Clementine was felled by a wicked uppercut which snapped shut her mouth and almost lifted her off her feet!

Stella sighed with relief as her friend rolled away from Rashumba and leapt up. Thank God! She was still in the fight! But for how long?

Clemmy wasted no time retaliating and landed a tattoo of blows to all parts of Rashumba's gleaming and magnificent body, putting the black girl temporarily on the defensive. This was when both watchers realised that the sounds they had heard had mostly been Clemmy hitting Rashumba! But although Rashumba landed fewer blows, the ones she did get in hurt Clemmy a lot and each one was worth at least three of the other girl's light and comparatively harmless punches - and the other girl knew it! One particularly powerful and well-directed blow got Clementine full in the stomach, just under her ribs, and Stella was amazed that her brave but seemingly outclassed friend could keep fighting at all after that. As it was she was helpless to protect herself for several painful damaging seconds and went down again, only to roll once more out of harm's way and rise with a very athletic leap. It would start going irrevocably Rashumba's way if Clemmy tired and slowed down enough to let the African hit her at will. Only a few more like the recent uppercut and the solar plexus punch would suffice to finish her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.