Clementine in Hell - Cover

Clementine in Hell

Copyright© 2006 by Alonso

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Clementine fights another woman to win the love of a lovely girl. She wins after a titanic and bloody fist fight, but the loser has a dreadful revenge, making Clementine pay many times over for beating her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

(In which Estella and Clemmy Make two new friends and Clemmy issues a reckless and fateful challenge).

"I still can't believe we saw that savage whipping last night. That poor girl - she looked so lovely and delicate. But I suppose she submitted willingly, as James said. Didn't she?" Stella sounded doubtful!

Clemmy nodded. "I guess so, Stella. There are certainly twisted people around who love pain. I've even fantasised about it myself before now, though I hope these particular dreams never come true! We just can't get inside their minds to see things their way. But I would rather like to have my mind set at rest about that couple. The victim touched my heart somehow! She was lovely, Stella, and I just can't forget her. And I can see how upset you are. Let's try and track them down and see the poor blonde girl is O.K."

It was ten o'clock in the morning following the scene in the club. Neither Clementine nor Estella had slept well last night! Stella had sobbed quietly while Clementine lay on her back reliving the experience over and over again. Every lash had come before her eyes many, many times. She had tried to imagine herself helplessly spread-eagled like that with her back being torn to shreds. Round and round in her mind she had gone over every minute detail, hungrily picking each last scrap from her memory.

She wondered how a girl could enjoy submitting to what she had seen last night. She sure as hell wouldn't! Or would she? At one point she dreamt of herself secured for a flogging with the lash eating into her body many times and the pain she was in. Far worse than the pain was the awful loneliness and she woke from that dream feeling more depressed than she could ever remember.

Estella and Clementine finished breakfast and went back to the club. It was still early, so they hardly expected anyone to be around at that hour. But a start had to be made somewhere. To their surprise there was a rapid answer to Clementine's robust and peremptory knock. A little worried looking man was behind the door. He reacted at once to their query. He certainly did remember the flogged and fragrant blonde!

"Ah, yes. I remember you both from last night, the little one - your friend. She was having the good time, Oui And you, also, the young men liked you both a lot?"

"Yes. She certainly was! And so was I, but that blonde on the stage seemed to having a particularly BAD time. I wonder how she is?"

The man smiled. "You left early so you did not see the rest of the performance. I am happy to say both young ladies are well and considerably the richer for their night's work. Both are resting and licking their wounds today!"

"Both?"

"Both! After you left the tall African volunteered to be whipped by a member of the audience. I would say that of the two, she is in the worse state today. I hope you will not be thinking of going to the police! We will deny everything and you will find no witnesses. If you wish to see the two ladies, I will see if they are willing to receive visitors."

Clementine nodded and the little man scurried away and returned after a couple of minutes.

"I telephoned Rashumba and Viola. They will be happy to see you and set your minds at rest. I think they were quite touched by your concern. Here is the address. Not too far away from here."

It was indeed only a very short stroll to the apartment where these kinky females lived. They climbed the three flights of stairs and rang the bell. It was the blonde Viola who answered. She looked a little pale, but otherwise not too much the worse for her night's "work".

"You are the concerned couple from last night?" the words were spoken in a flawless cut glass accent, This young lady was straight out the top drawer. Her silvery voice had Roedean written all over it. Clementine and Estella followed her into the apartment. The black lady was lying face down and quite naked on a sofa. It was obvious who ruled the roost in this household and who ran about answering doors! Viola introduced the visitors.

"Welcome" You are in time to do Viola's back. Just as soon as she's finished doing mine! Come on Viola. Chop, chop! And make sure you're gentle. That bastard last night really went to town on me - not that it wasn't fun at the time!"

Rashumba spoke in a decidedly more plebeian tone. More Rotherhithe that Roedean. What was a lovely girl like Viola doing being dominated by such a person? Clementine was angrier than she had ever been. She had been taken by her the night before. Now that she was close enough to touch and smell her the fair Viola she was in love!

"Let me do her, Viola!" said Clementine sharply. "Give me the ointment! Stella, You do Viola's poor back for her. And be VERY careful to be gentle. She had a fearful pasting last night. You were sensible enough not to look after a while, but I saw every lash and it hurt me just to watch. Come on, Rashumba! Relax and let me rub this in!"

So the two whipped girls lay side by side and let the two friends apply soothing ointment to their lacerated backs, one black and sore and the other white end even sorer. The more Clementine thought about the way poor Viola was being treated by this lover, the less she liked it. And if Viola really liked being whipped, then she, Clementine, could always oblige from time to time when more conventional lovemaking grew a little boring.

Estella was a very deft little girl with sweet, nimble and ever so gentle fingers which massaged the salve into Viola's back and hardly hurt the poor girl at all. Clemmy was less light handed. Soon Rashumba began to groan and curse as Clemmy's hands worked their painful magic despite the threats the big black girl began mouthing.

"Don't like it when you're on the receiving end, do you?" asked Clemmy softly so the others wouldn't hear. "You cruel bitch. You don't give a damn about Viola. My Viola!"

Rashumba twisted round angrily to confront her tormentor. She soon wished she hadn't! With a scream she resumed her prone position and allowed Clemmy to finish applying the ointment, which soon began to ease her pain despite the rough way it had been rubbed in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.