Village Fete - Cover

Village Fete

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Village lovelies take off their clothes and submit to public humiliation and severe discomfort - all for a Good Cause.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humor   FemaleDom   Spanking  

"Looks like you've no choice, Julia." said a dismayed Beatrice, "Not if you want to make more than Dorothy and honour demands that you do. I'm so sorry, it's going to be awful for you, you poor thing!"

Julia, if she was worried about her impending fate, showed remarkably little sign of it as Mrs Jenkinson came up to the two girls, smiling broadly.

"Well, Julia. Had any more thoughts about your decision not to be our Pagan Sacrifice? You want to be the biggest draw of the day, don't you? This is the only way, my dear. Shall we get it over with now?"

Julia smiled sweetly and said "You just don't give up, do you? And I'll thank you to call me Miss Raynsford in future, Mrs Jenkinson. I greatly dislike your unsolicited and odious familiarity, as does my Uncle."

Mrs J paled with rage at this coolly delivered rebuff and a scintilla of doubt entered her mind. Perhaps her triumph, so carefully planned, was to be denied her after all. Then she recovered herself. This was just a bit of bravado on the part of the defeated Julia, who would shortly submit herself to her fate.

Before Mrs Jenkinson could open her mouth, Julia continued. She had been looking forward to this all day!

"I agree with you, though, that fishmongers slab does need an occupant. Those two towel heads look a bit redundant standing next to an empty altar!"

Her last remark was a reference to two men dressed in sheets and some kind of improvised turbans, meant to represent a pair of Druid Priests, each standing on one side of the altar, ready to perform the sacrifice when the time came. Mr Moss, the barber had been chatting to them on and off all day.

"Yes, Mrs. Jenkinson we need a sacrifice and I know just the lady! You, Mrs Jenkinson! Come on, Mrs Jenkinson - get those clothes off!"

At this monstrous suggestion the lady Councillor went a shade paler and then laughed.

"We need a virgin, Julia - remember that!"

The sound of Julia slapping the astounded older woman hard across her face rang out around the square.

"I thought I told you to call me Miss Raynsford, you insolent woman!"

By this time Mrs J knew that things were not going as she had planned and she remained speechless as her young intended victim continued.

"What makes you think I'm a virgin, you daft old bat? I ceased to be one of those shortly after my fourteenth birthday - a lovely experience, and it's been repeated many times since! Come to think of it, the next time should be tomorrow with a delightful and lovely man that I'm going to marry soon."

Her voice dropped to a whisper and she put her hands on the older woman's shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.