Village Fete - Cover

Village Fete

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Village lovelies take off their clothes and submit to public humiliation and severe discomfort - all for a Good Cause.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humor   FemaleDom   Spanking  

"Darling Julia"

Giles smoothed back the hair from his beloved's forehead and kissed it lightly, before drawing back and looking fondly at the vision beside him, at the sweet face and the long golden locks spread over the pillow. How he yearned to earn the right to look on this heavenly sight every morning for the rest of his life!

"Darling Giles"

Julia alternately tightened and loosened her grip on Giles's penis, feeling it harden under her sweet and increasingly violent stimulation. He really was such a sweet boy, and very well-connected, the heir to an ancient Barony. Yes! He would do very nicely as a future mate!

After Giles's seed had safely been disposed of, the conversation turned to the subject of the Fete, to his disquiet. He had only come up with one idea and was uncertain whether or not to raise it. Finally he plucked up enough courage.

"What about a knife-throwing act, Julia? They always use a beautiful young lady for that kind of thing and they don't come any more beautiful than you!"

"You must be mad, darling. Quite raving mad! I doubt there's anyone in that village could throw a knife with that kind of skill and I don't fancy becoming a human pincushion! I still love you, so don't think I'm about to drop you, darling, but that idea gets the thumbs down without a shadow of doubt."

Giles smiled tolerantly. "No, I don't suggest just any alcoholic village idiot with the shakes, my sweet. I love you too much for that! I know a guy who would turn up for an hour or so and he's an ace - literally never misses. Come and see for yourself later on before you go back to the Hall. All it would take would be strong nerves on your part - you'd have to stand absolutely still."

"We'll think about it, darling. There'll be a few jealous cows hoping he misses, or rather that he doesn't miss. And a few disappointed and resentful young men who wish me no particular good."

"You're too stuck-up, my love. That's your trouble. I know you come from out of the top drawer and all that, like me, but people don't like having their noses rubbed in it. They loathe way you flaunt yourself with your nose in the air. You could find that pride comes before a rather nasty fall, if you aren't careful, and I'd hate to see that!"

"I know all that and I'll take my chances, Giles darling. I doubt if any of that bunch of dough-headed morons will ever get the drop on me! I can look after myself, as they'd find out pretty soon! And what if I am proud? I've a hell of a lot to be proud about and most of those peasants have bugger all!"

Giles allowed this to pass. He was a few years older than Julia - a little wiser and a lot more tolerant. He knew she would learn in time and just hoped it would not be too painful for her. He loved her more deeply every time he looked at her and every time he thought about her. The prospect of any kind of humiliation visiting her frightened him a great deal. He would do anything to protect her from that.
...

It was half past six in the morning. A nude Julia and Beatrice, newly returned from London, had just finished swimming in their uncle's outdoor pool and were walking hand in hand down towards the wood wherein they intended to spend a couple of hours alone and naked together. This served two purposes. They always liked to be together in the altogether and they knew that a bit of continuing practice in sustained outdoor nudity before the fete would be no bad thing for them. The warm weather had continued for the week since they had agreed to take such a public and exposed role, but this was no guarantee that the big day would not be cold, wet and windy - it usually was.

Julia looked round and caught sight of light gleaming off the binoculars that the good Brigadier was keeping trained on them.

"Daft old pervert! The old goat's still got his eyes on us. I wonder what the attraction is at his age?" said Julia.

"You're never too old to be turned on by lovely girls especially when they're starkers like we are." replied the wise Beatrice. "Mind you, I can't help thinking there's more than the mere sight of our flesh that appeals to him. I think he gets a kick out of seeing us being cold - just like we get a kick out of being cold together! This particular fetish must run in the family!"

"He should try experiencing it himself like us, Bea. I wonder if we can't arrange it for him somehow, sometime! Could open up a whole new lease of life for him, and if he gets pneumonia and passes away..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.