Shasta's Tale
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "The facts in this matter are clear, the slave Shasta did indeed kill her master. The punishment for this crime is unambiguous and irrefutable: the slave Shasta is hereby condemned to death." Condemned to die for killing her previous master, Shasta, a slave/sex toy, must learn to live as a salidin slave to the Governor of Safehaven. A sequel to "Sea King." Not much sex in this one, it's about plot and storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Slow  

The next few weeks went by quickly. The maid's job kept her fairly busy; Shasta found out quickly Clarise wasn't a harsh taskmistress, but she did expect everything to be clean and in their correct place. Given what she had left behind, it was as close to heaven as she could have hoped. Katern was another of the maids and willingly showed her what needed to be done and how to avoid the pitfalls many newcomers fell into.

She saw Clarise, Nesho and Sosho on an almost daily basis. Since Clarise was the "wife-in-charge" of the daily operations of the household, Shasta saw her more often then the rest. However Nesho and Sosho, with their advanced stages of pregnancy, needed a considerable amount of assistance, even with the most mundane tasks, such as getting dressed in the morning. Shasta enjoyed this part most of all. While she respected Clarise for her even-tempered way of dealing with the staff and was overawed by her beauty, Shasta was more comfortable with the younger Sosho and completely awestruck by Nesho.

To the fisherman's daughter turned slave, Nesho was the epitome of grace, charm and self-assurance. Although heavily gravid with child, Nesho still spent many long hours each day cloistered in her own den/office pouring over reports and producing voluminous amounts of paperwork. The other servants said she was the heart and brains behind the shipping concern their master was involved in. Shasta had less interaction with her then the others, but what little she did left her breathless. She was without a doubt the sharpest person Shasta had ever met.

In this household filled with surprises Shasta still found herself amazed at times. Such as by the freedom the Master allowed his "slaves." She still had to be careful about using that word; the master really didn't like it and even if he didn't say anything about it, his "wives" certainly would. They had the uncanny ability to zero in on anything that caused him discomfort like sharks sensing blood in the water. And while they were usually very forgiving and quite fair-minded; if it came to distressing their man, it was safer to take the shark. Although Shasta had never seen anyone beaten for any reason in the deSiso household, the tongues of those three could be sharper than sharks' teeth if they felt it was needed.

Master Dent -- calling someone "master" still made Shasta a little bit queasy, although less so as time passed -- never seemed to interfere with anything his women did. In fact he supported them against other freemen, something absolutely unheard of. Shasta clearly remembered a time two merchants came calling on the deSiso house looking for a license for the transshipment of goods. She was dusting Nesho's office when they were announced. One she had seen before, the other was new.

The doormaid for the day had ushered them up to the large study Nesho used as her office. Dent's private den was much smaller and cozier, or so Shasta thought. It must have been that the more established merchant hadn't fully explained how and who they would be dealing with here in Safehaven since his partner was utterly shocked when they entered the room and saw Nesho sitting behind the big desk.

"Wench, you best get your ass out of that chair before your master has you whipped," he said without thinking.

"Ah, György," the other man said nervously. "This is Mistress Nesho torSiso. She is, ah, the governor's, ah, representative in these maters."

"Nonsense!" György said shaking his head in disbelief. "No self-respecting man would deal with a slave other than as a comfort in bed. Which I see she has been obviously been used for. And what is this "Mistress" crap, Imre? It's a fucking slave! It's not like it's a real woman."

"György!" Imre hissed. "Control yourself. This is His Excellency's personal representative. I told you we wouldn't be dealing directly with him." Turning back to Nesho he cleared his throat and said, "I'm terribly sorry, Mistress Nesho. My colleague isn't aware of the situation and is a bit, well, provincial in his attitude toward, ah, servants. Please forgive him; I'm sure we can work through this misunderstanding."

Nesho was about to say something when György interrupted.

"There is no misunderstanding, Imre," György said snidely. "I deal with men of my own station. I have no use for some round-heeled trollop, no matter what she calls herself."

"Really György, we must..." Imre started.

"That's quite all right, Master Imre," Nesho said smiling. "I believe Master Dent is in today. Why don't we see if he is available? Shasta," she said with a gleam in her eye, "would you please find Master Dent and ask if he is available to see these gentlemen? I believe he's in his office right now."

"Of course, Mistress," Shasta said and started for the door. As she was leaving she heard the one called Imre say, "Mistress Nesho, I really don't think that is necessary..."


Shasta hurried down the hall to the master bedroom. Dent's den/office was off the bedroom. It was very secluded and never meant to be accessible to the public. Shasta had been in there a few times when the master wasn't there. She was still uncomfortable in his presence or even to be in an area he frequented. When Shasta first saw this room she had been amazed at the starkness and its severe functionality. For the most part the walls were bare with the exception of a number of bookshelves filled to overflowing. The desk was smaller than the one Nesho was presently sitting at and meticulously clean the few times she had seen it. The only ornamentation, if you could call it that, was the full dress armor of a Guild Warrior sitting on a stand in the corner. As she entered the room she knocked on the doorframe. Dent was looking at a few papers lying on the desk and looked up as she entered.

"Shasta," he said with a smile. "What can I do for you?"

"Master," she said with a small curtsy. "Mistress Nesho begs your presence in the main office if you are available."

"I certainly am," he said rising. "Is there a problem?"

"No," she started. "Well, maybe. There is a man there that doesn't want to deal with her; he wants to see you personally. Said he doesn't deal with slaves."

"Is that so?" the smile disappearing from his face. "Then I suppose we will have to give him what he wants, now won't we?" His face now set in stone he quickly walked past and Shasta scurried to follow.

Hardly slowing down Dent entered the large office and without a glance at the two men who were just beginning to stand went straight toward the big desk and Nesho who was also struggling to standup. In doing so he walked right past György who had stuck his hand out in greeting. Motioning Nesho to remain seated he moved to stand beside her behind the desk. Bending down he gave her a slow, lingering kiss, the kind that under different circumstances might lead to some private time in the bedroom.

If his intention was to make it clear whom he considered important in the room he succeeded admirably. Shasta could see the surprised, almost shocked, expression on György's face, and the despondent look on Imre's. Shasta had to pinch herself to keep from laughing out loud. At least Nesho had propriety enough to blush; although Shasta wasn't sure if it was really embarrassment or just the flush of sexual excitement. Shasta had been there long enough now to know that with Nesho, it could very well have been either.

"Gentleman," Dent said straightening up, "I understand there is a question as to whom business-related matters should be directed towards?"

"No question at all, my good man," György answered. He appeared to be still flustered from the intended slight but was quickly recovering his composure. "I was just telling Imre here that real men don't discuss business with slaves; we do it between ourselves." Imre's had gone from despondent to a pale pallor.

"Is that so?" Dent said slowly. "To whom am I speaking and just what is this business we are supposed to discuss?"

"Well, I am György deMongue," György said with a smile. "And our business deals with leasing some space in one of your warehouses for the transshipment of goods."

At the mention of the deMongue name Shasta gave a slight involuntary gasp and started to feel a bit faint. Here was a representative of the House of her former master! Was he here also to claim his property for her just punishment? She almost turned and ran except Nesho caught her eye and with a slight shake of her head Shasta froze in place.

"I see," Dent said. His eyes had briefly flickered over to Shasta at the name but were now again centered on the man standing in front of him. "You are under a misunderstanding here, I fear. I am the governor and I deal with the administration of this island. All my business concerns with respect to the shipping company are handled by my representative here." He placed his hand possessively on Nesho's shoulder as she smiled up at him. "If you wish to do business with my company, you go through her. That is not negotiable."

"This is outrageous!" György sputtered. "Nobody would deal with you under these circumstances!"

"I do feel for you," Dent responded with almost a smirk. "I wouldn't like to negotiate with her myself. I've tried and always come up losing. But nonetheless that's the way it is. If you can't accept these conditions, well, you are certainly welcome to turn around and walk out that door."

"Ridiculous!" György shouted. "I will not be made jest of because of some bitch of a cow! I demand satisfaction!"

"Hmm," Dent looked at György with narrowed eyes.

"Dent!" Nesho said sharply. "No dueling is allowed on Safehaven! You know that! Especially you!"

"That is true," he said not taking his eyes off of György. "But since I'm the one who made that rule I can also modify it."

"No. You. Can't!" she snarled while yanking on his arm. Finally he broke contact with György and looked down at her. "It would be a really bad idea," she hissed, her eyes narrowed into cobra slits. "I mean a really bad idea."

Dent's eyes widened just a little in surprise but he only nodded. All of a sudden he grinned at her and the tension immediately left her face. Still grinning he turned back to György and Imre.

"Well, it seems I won't be accepting your kind invitation to dance," he said. "I have been gently reminded that it is not the governor's place to duel, even if it were allowed."

"That was disgusting!" György sputtered. "I have never seen a man so emasculated! You are no man! You're just a — a — a..."

"Imre," Nesho said loud enough for all to hear. "You might want to explain to your friend just how close he came to death just now." All heads turned toward her and then to Imre.

"Well, yes," Imre stammered. "György you will probably want to know that the man you have challenged is the best swordsmen in Jeevel and maybe even the world. That's not me talking; I've met a number of Guild warriors over the past few weeks and that's what they say. Remember, he is a Guild warrior."

"That's a bit much," Dent muttered.

"Also," Nesho interjected, "having two Mongue killed in Safehaven in as many months would be a cause for talk."

"Eh, what's that?" György said taken back. "Two? What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry," Nesho said affecting an aura of innocence. "I had assumed you were related to a Blein deMongue who died here these few ten-day ago."

"Oh yes, Blein," György said and stopped to think. "My half-brother, not that we were all that close. That's right; he was killed here wasn't he? He never would take advice, that one. I told him once if he was going to play with his toys like that he should maim them first. It may not be as much fun, but it's a lot safer. I heard you killed the bitch."

"She was condemned to death as the law required," was all Dent would offer.

"A pity," György mused. "You probably had her killed quickly. If I or mine had her she'd be screaming still."

"Justice was done," Dent added sharply.

"A highly overvalued concept," György said. "Whatever the case, I may have to honor you as the governor but I certainly have no respect for you as a man. I think I will take my business elsewhere. Are you coming, Imre?" Without waiting for the answer he turned and strutted out the door nearly running down Shasta in his haste to leave.

"I'm sorry, Your Excellency, Mistress Nesho," Imre said nervously. "I'm afraid my House ordered me to work with that... person. I sincerely apologize and hope this little incident won't affect our future business dealings."

Dent just grunted and waved his hand. Nesho smiled and said, "We understand, Imre. There are times when you can't pick and choose whom you deal with. I am sure we can still work to our mutual benefit, but maybe today wouldn't be the best time for that."

"Thank you, Mistress," Imre said sounding relived. "I am very happy to hear you say that, and I agree; today wouldn't be the best time. That being the case I will beg your leave and call at a better, less emotional time. Your Excellency, Mistress." Bowing, he also turned and left.

Shasta, still flustered after meeting another Mongue and flabbergasted over Dent's actions towards the visitors and his "slave," fled to her room to hide.


It was around this same time Shasta began to get strange feelings. They were unlike anything she had ever felt before. At first it was little more than a craving, a want for some undescribable and unknown something. At first it came only at night when she would wake and reach... for nothing. As the days passed the feelings grew stronger and began to invade her dreams. She was used to waking from her nightmares shivering and with cold sweats. Those had started almost from the day she was sold to Mongue and always involved his face as he stood over her, usually with one of his pain-inducing "toys."

Although she still had those every once in a while, their frequency had decreased dramatically since joining the deSiso household. Before Mongue her nightmares revolved mostly around the capture of her village, the death of her family and her subsequent multiple rapes. Luckily those particular dreams hadn't returned. These new dreams were different, less clear, and difficult to remember. She knew they involved a man; this caused her to cringe slightly, but who he was or what he was doing remained obscured.

These feelings continued to come upon her and grew stronger, at times now hitting her in the middle of the day when she knew she wasn't dreaming. She thought about talking to Katern about them, but she was afraid of sounding like a madwoman. One night it finally came to a head.

Shasta had just gone to sleep when the most vivid dream she had ever experienced seemed to reach out and take hold of her. The man was there again, identity still in doubt, but this time he was kneeling between her legs and there was no doubt as to what was going on. She had been the recipient of this type of attention far too often to mistake what was about to happen. This kind of dream she was used to; usually she would wake up screaming before actual penetration, but this time she didn't. He also didn't immediately thrust into her as was her past masters' usual practices.

This was different and it confused her. The man was kneeling between her legs but his head was bent down, his mouth going for one of her erect pink nipples. Shasta waited; this seemed far too real and she waited for the pain of his teeth biting into her soft breast. The pain never came. Instead she felt the soft touch of lips gently enclosing her swollen nub and the pressure as he drew it into his mouth and began to slowly suckle. The feeling was unlike any she had ever experienced before. It wasn't an intense burst of pleasure, more like a slow spreading warmth starting in her breast that gently diffusing through the rest of her body. It was an eerie feeling, almost as if it wasn't her body it was happening too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.