The Mountain - Cover

The Mountain

Copyright© 2006 by Sassy

Chapter 3: Reminiscing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Reminiscing - A group of college students have a weekend party and end up lots closer because of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   School  

When Shari reached the kitchen the next morning Mark and Harry were already there. She collapsed at the table as Harry brought her a cup of coffee. "Here you go, flash" Harry said as he slid the coffee in front of her.

"Thanks," she said covering her face with her hands as embarrassment burned in her cheeks. "No sign of my fellow flashers yet today?"

"Not yet, "answered Mark. "We may not see Gray until tomorrow."

As if on queue Gray stumbled into the room in just his boxer shorts.

"There he is now," Mark followed up, "and wearing almost the same outfit as the last time we saw him."

"Hmmmmph, coffee please," was all Gray could muster.

Sipping from the cup Harry dropped in front of him, Gray seemed to open his eyes for the first time. His head swiveled slowly to his left seeming to recognize Shari for the first time. "Nice tits," was all he said as returned to sipping his coffee.

Shari's cheeks burned, but before she could reply Mark announced again, "And speaking of nice tits, here she is Miss clean shaven!"

Claire's face reddened as she sat down.

"Sorry for getting so emotional last night, guys." She said sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it," Harry said softly. "We got to see your bush, or lack of it, and that's all that matters."

"Ha, ha funny boy, it's your turn tonight," Claire countered.

At least the mood was light after all of last evening's antics.

The group's mood continued to brighten as the coffee flowed. They bounced back with the resiliency of the college students they were, and soon talk was focusing on the plans for the day. In a little while they headed back to their rooms for showers and clothes as they were headed to Blowing Rock for a little shopping and food.

After puttering around town and a stop for more coffee and some food, the group was back in the car at Shari's beckoning and headed for the state park. They had plenty of snacks and coffee for the cool, fall-like weather.

Once inside they settled in a nice spot near the river and continued knoshing.

"I should've brought that scotch," Gray said examining his coffee.

"You're feeling better I see," Claire remarked.

"Better is relative," Gray opined.

"Anybody up for a hike?" Shari asked cheerfully. "Fresh air and exercise will do you good." The men grunted their rejection as Claire hopped to her side. "Sure," she replied. "Let's go."

They walked in silence for several minutes, before Claire broke in. "I can't believe what I did last night."

"Don't worry about it," Shari replied. "They were bound to see us sooner or later."

"Huh? Why is that?"

Shari didn't answer.

They walked on a worn trail following the river. It was an easy hike with many small rolling hills. After about twenty minutes of walking in silence, the pair reached the crest of a small hill. Down the other side could be seen a small footbridge with an outcropping of rocks on their side. The river narrowed there while the water still rushed.

The spot was familiar to Shari. As she took it in, she turned to Claire. "I just mean we were bound to get involved with them, fuck 'em and that's when it all goes down the tubes." She sounded uncharacteristically depressed in her analysis.

"Well that's cheery," lamented Claire.

"Anyway, so don't worry about last night," Shari confided, "I've done lots worse."

"Really," Claire responded with genuine surprise in her voice. "Such as?"

Shari, sighed as she looked at the bridge. She had a flash back of Clark on that very spot. It was another of those "moments".

"Well, you see that spot over there," she began. As she relayed the story to Claire, the images came flooding back to her.

...

Shari and Clark sat in his truck in the parking lot of the park after a lunch of nachos and margaritas at the Park Lunch restaurant. Clark was stoking the back of her neck sending warm signals throughout her already tipsy body. "Ready to go take some pictures?" he cooed in her ear as he kissed it lightly.

"Not yet," Shari murmured contentedly in return.

"Ahhhhhh, I see," Clark whispered, as he lightly kissed her neck. "I'm spoiling you." He slipped his hand under her blue sweatshirt and un-tucked the white tee shirt from her plaid pajama bottom pants. His hand stroked her belly as it made its way to her bare breasts. His warm fingers pinched and stroked her nipples. She squirmed as the tingling sensation made its way to her vagina. She felt the thick, soft flannel of her pajama pants against her moist skin since she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Suddenly he stopped, flinging open his door. "Let's go," he announced curtly, grabbing the camera from the back of the cab.

"Just like that?" she queried. "What happened?"

"The sooner we go, the sooner we can get back," he grinned at her. "Besides we're losing the best afternoon light." He closed the door and walked toward the river trail head.

Shari exhaled hard as she opened the door muttering. Her body wanted sex, not pictures. She was primed and ready to go. She caught up with Clark at the head of the trail and pleaded, "Let's make this quick, OK?"

"OK," he grinned. "Just do as I say and we'll be done in no time at all."

He posed her in several spots as they walked. He'd stroke her neck as he arranged her hair from time to time which kept the tingling in Shari's body alive. After a half hour or so, they approached a small bridge with an outcropping of rocks. Clark told her to have a seat on the rocks and they would take some shots here. First he had to reload. As he did so, she sat next to him hugging her knees on the largest rock. He leaned over and kissed her deeply, stealing her breath as he did. "You're so beautiful," he said slowly as he backed away.

He snapped several pictures as she smiled, changing positions.

"OK, grab your sweatshirt like your going to pull it over your head," he said in a matter of fact manner.

Shari complied. She raised it to the bottom her breasts freezing for a shot.

"Hmmm... why don't you keep going?" Clark beckoned.

"Right," Shari spat back.

"What's the matter? Chicken?" he chided. "There's no one around. Go ahead."

"And what's in it for me if I do?" Shari countered relaxing her arms a bit.

"How about a big lick?" This was Clark's euphemism for oral sex.

"Here? Now?" she smirked.

"Wherever. Whenever." He retorted.

Shari thought for a moment, her body still tingling. Her thinking was clouded by alcohol and the desire for sex. She looked around seeing no one in the area and took a couple of deep breaths. With a quick motion, she lifted the shirts in unison over her head, letting them fall on the ground behind the rock. Her ample breasts bounced free in the cool autumn air. Pink nipples hardened more from excitement than the chill. She could hear the camera click off several shots as she hugged her ribs. It was awkward as she suddenly didn't know what to do with her hands. Her cheeks burned as her self-consciousness and excitement grew.

Clark walked over grinning. He positioned her in silence, raising her arms as if she were beckoning the sky. She felt exposed, excited. She tingled more.

He stood up looking over the camera, "fantastic," he encouraged her clicking off several shots. Walking back to her, he positioned her again. This time he crossed her arms over her bare breasts, carefully positioning them so her nipples still showed. Then he placed his hands gently on her hips, slipping his finger into the waist band of her pajama pants. Clark looked up into her eyes as if waiting for a protest. It never came as she stared intently in return. He looked back over his shoulder for an instant and then slowly lowered her pants. As they slid past her hips Shari felt the cool air between her legs. It thrilled her. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of the pant legs as he pulled them off of her. She stood there naked except for two white ankle socks, heart pounding in her heaving chest. She felt as if she could barely breathe, the excitement was so intense.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.