Naked Lisa's Story - Cover

Naked Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 11: Lisa Fights - Her Pussy Is Whipped And Then Eaten

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lisa Fights - Her Pussy Is Whipped And Then Eaten - A Young Woman is falsely accused and imprisoned. While imprisoned she is changed forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Samantha was more than right about Lisa winning, but even she didn't think that 10343 would get quite the merciless going over that Lisa gave her! She wondered, a trifle regretfully, if there would be any more fights after that. It seemed hardly probable that any one would be so suicidal as to face her unexpectedly fearsome friend! But she need not have worried! There were plenty willing to take a shot at the incredible Lisa, with all the kudos that knocking her out would bring them, and one or two were to come nail-bitingly close to beating her over the next seven months. Because Lisa was never again to fight with anything like the same concentrated and incandescent fury that she did againt the prisoner she only knew as 10343. She would always fight well enough to win, never lacking that vital reserve of skill, strength and pride when defeat looked likely, to turn a match around somehow. But only one of the many women she was to face, both here and back home, before the first of four pregnancies was to end her career in the ring, ever suffered such an onslaught, so remarkable in its implacable fury, as this, her first opponent.

It started normally enough. All Lisa knew as she got into the ring was that her opponent needed a lesson in good manners and she was happy just to knock her out and leave it at that. She was still thinking about Giles Potts after very regretfully telling him to lay off his campaign to free her. Then she saw him in the front row and her heart didn't just miss the proverbial one beat! Gosh! Good old Giles! He'd made her day by staying behind, missing a few silly meetings, and seeing her show him what a truly liberated woman she was!

After this 10343, dressed in shorts and singlet, got through the ropes, but less deftly that had Lisa. And then Lisa saw the look on Giles's face. There was the purest and most venomous loathing in that usually amiable visage! Why? She had said little or nothing about her opponent, save that she had jostled and then assaulted her. These incidents happpened all the time in a place like this and Giles knew that. But he clearly saw something in 10343 that made him hate her.

And then she knew! Giles had inadvertently hinted that he had discovered who the real thief was; not directly, but she had picked up on it and saw clearly that he hated 10343 because this was the one who had dropped Lisa in this deepest of deep shit in the first place! The hatred that 10343 had for her was born of guilt - the loathing of the criminal for her victim. But Gloria's paranoid animosity against her victim Lisa was nothing when set beside Lisa's coldly merciless contempt for her. Two wasted years were about to be avenged!

"Don't mix it with her too early, Lisa!" said the hatchet-faced Rosanne."Let her get tired first. Keep moving around and wait your chance! This is a long fight and the one with the stamina will win - if you have the sense to wait your opportunity!"

Then the guard appointed as the MC made a brief introduction in two languages.

"This is an officially permitted fight between two detainees. They are to settle a private difference in a sporting manner. We have a fight between Lisa Griffiths whom you all know by now (loud cheers) and Prisoner 10343, who may not be so familiar ( boos)"

10343 looked furious to hear herself hissed and booed, even before the fight had started. The MC continued.

"This is a contest, in which bare fists and bare feet will decide the issue. There will be an unlimited number of three minute rounds. This contest will be fought to a knockout finish. There will be no referee and no throwing in the towel however badly a fighter has been hurt. Both girls will keep fighting until one is knocked out. A refusal by either girl to stand up when she is judged capable of carrying on will be punished. May the better girl win and may they both give us all a damned good show!"

"Ave Caesar!" muttered Lisa to Rosanne as she prepared to do battle. She knew she would never back down and guessed 10343 felt the same.

"Sorry?" answered Hatchet-Face.

"Morituri te salutant!" answered Lisa. "I'll explain later, Ma, am!"

"Well - whatever! Just keep out of range as much as you can at first. Her reach is a bit longer. Let her get tired before you really get going on the close stuff. And good luck!"

And then the bell! (A gong, to be accurate!)

Lisa lost no time in opening the proceedings, landing a seriously painful punch on 10343's squat and unappealing nose, drawing blood. A cheer went up, in which Potts's roar was the loudest! If Lisa thought her opponent would be thrown by this, she was wrong and only her superb fitness enabled her to avoid a clubbing right which would have put her straight into hospital, if not the morgue, had it made contact. But she felt the draught from it as it narrowly missed her ear! Jumping back she kicked up and caught Gloria on her stomach and caused her to gasp. She heeded Rosanne's advice for the next minute and kept her distance, exchanging a few probing punches and also causing the crowd to get a bit impatient at the lack of excitement after Lisa had opened so spectacularly. The first three minute round had a minute to go when Lisa ignored Gloria's superior reach and came in close, getting a bruised eye but hammering the other girl on the body with a frenzied attack which made her retreat to draw breath. Lisa, ignoring Rosanne's advice, pressed forward and transferred her attention to the head making the air ring with three rapid-fire punches which had her opponent sagging at the knees. Then the bell.

"What did I tell you, Lisa?" asked Rosanne. "Keep out of her reach. It's too early for that kind of thing. You did well, but you can't take risks. Just one lucky punch from her and you're finshed."

"Yeah! Whatever!" Then the bell went.

Once again it was Lisa who opened the proceedings and Gloria's nose started to bleed again. But this time Lisa had really enraged the odious 10343, who could hear how partisan the crowd was in Lisa's favour. She got the younger girl with a punch to the side of her face, making a red mark on her cheekbone, which was destined to become a purple swelling before the fight was over. This was the last time she did any significant damage to the furious twenty-year old in the course of a fight which would last for ten rounds yet, before Lisa finally put her detested foe out of her increasing misery.

Then the bell for then end of round two.

"You don't need my advice, do you" asked Rosanne as she sprayed cold water over her perspiring charge's pink nudity. She could see how controlled Lisa was being and at the same time how audacious.

"I need your support, Ma'am. That's why I asked you. How's it feel to be close enough to smell me and feel the heat from my body?"

"Pretty good, Lisa. You knew?"

"Is the Pope Catholic! Here we go again!"

And she got up and went straight for the jugular, sending 10343 to the floor for the first of several times before she sent her there for keeps. To her credit, Gloria fought back after that and gave Lisa a hard time for the rest of the round, but her face was unmarked at the end of it, except for the bruise which had been inflicted before. In the interval Rosanne worked on her legs, especially her thigh muscles, going up and down them hitting them quickly, crisply and expertly with the sides of her hands. Lisa could feel the energy flowing back into her as this massage continued. It was doing her a world of good and clearly Rosanne was loving it! Lisa raised her arms high and let her second get a good whiff of the ripe odour steaming from out of her hairy sweating armpits.

Potts clearly saw the rapport between these two and made a mental note to look into this senior guard's background before he left his present post. He already had a very large pile of evidence about this case and she might be a useful addition.

Three rounds followed during which Lisa became increasingly, even contemptuously, confident and made no further effort to keep out of trouble. She sustained little damage to her head and face, but her body was becoming very red as 10343 tried to slow down her relentless, not to say demented, opponent by a series of hard and punishing punches which Rosanne was sure must be sapping her fighter's strength by their sheer power and accuracy, but Lisa seemed not to care, concentrating on reducing that hated face to a bloody mess.

After that, what Rosanne had predicted happened and Gloria started to slow down. It was like a slaughterhouse in the ring after that as Lisa went for 10343 like a tigress. Every time she sent the other woman to the floor there was an excited roar of approval. But Lisa was nowhere near finished with her and would have played with the by now helpless Gloria all day, letting her survive round after round, just to have her there in the ring to batter again after the break, when Rosanne told her to finish it or she would make sure Lisa paid for it!

"End it this round, Lisa! That's an order! This is not your friend talking. It's a senior guard who will make your life a misery if you disobey! Enough is enough! Get that?"

"I get it! And you're right. One day, I'll tell you all about it!"

And so Lisa got to her feet, went straight for the other girl and mercifully put 10343 to sleep. She was out for quite a long time! Soon the victor was surrounded by a throng of women, all anxious to congratulate her. Finally she excused herself and went over to Samantha, receiving and giving kisses as Rosanne looked on enviously. After that, she allowed Rosanne to hug her and tell her how proud she was of her fighter.

"But why were you so merciless, Lisa, when you knew you had her beaten? It wasn't like you!"

"I can't tell you how I know, but it's thanks to her that I'm here! Can't you see? She hates me because she knows she wronged me. That's how it goes, I suppose, sometimes and with some people. Most of us would have pangs of conscience but some just hate the ones they've wronged."

Rosanne looked puzzled and agreed not to pass on what Lisa had said. She herself had thought something strange had been going on lately. Lisa asked if she might run and catch up with Mr Potts and was given permission when she gave her word that she would make no attempt to escape with him.

Potts started with surprise as Lisa, running like a deer, caught up with him and grabbed his arm.

"I showed her, didn't I?"

"You certainly did! Do you know who she is, Lisa?"

"The real thief?"

"Yes. I won't say how I knew, but I've been on to her for months. Unfortunately she is here now and it will be next to impossible to gain access to her. I'm thinking of moving on since I can do more for you. Do you mind?"

"Yes! Very much! But I agree that you should go. We've got to stop stirring things up. It's only a few more months and with Samantha and I sharing a cell and being together all day, I think it's going to be a lovely seven months! I'll have to take half a dozen floggings of course, Lord knows how many canings and fight more women, but all that is nothing and I don't want you to worry. I'm a very tough young lady after all I've been through, as I hope I just demonstrated! After I'm free, we can tell the world what we know. But until then we keep very quiet and pretend we know nothing. Bye, and thanks!"

Lisa went off to get something to eat and was told that she and Samantha could have the rest of the day to themselves. They spent the time in their cell talking about Lisa's future career, if there was one.

"I bet no one, but no one will want to face you after what you just did. And 10343 will never want to come back for more. Never."

"I fear you are wrong, Sammy. And it's back to training after today's nice rest. I'm tired. Can I just lay my head on your knee and sleep while you bathe my one and only wound?"

"Hardly a wound, Lisa! Just a lump and 10343 looks like she went through a car windscreen. You must really hate her a lot. I know she shoved you and called you filthy names and all that but so do a lot of people say things about us and you don't usually mind"

"Never mention her again, Sammy! When you and I are together, in the depths of rural Wales, I'll tell you all about it. Just rest assured that I am not usually vindictive."

Samantha bent down and kissed her angry bruise. "You'd be vindictive against whoever got you in here, though? Right, darling?"

"Right. Although I have her to thank for meeting you! I think I will forgive her now. I'll try and make it up with her tomorrow!"

But that was not to be. Gloria 10343 was in the infirmary for a week and on her first day back in the dormitory she was attacked by all dozen of her fellows, all of whom had seen how she had lacerated Lisa's back at her flogging. They had held their fire in order to let Lisa have her revenge and now it was their turn! In the morning she was too ill to work and taken back to the infirmary. There was not enough room to put all twelve in solitary, so eleven were pegged out for three days without food or water. The twelfth given eight weeks and mysteriously earned no penalties. 10343 was herself put in protective solitary confinement. When Rosanne raised the matter of her deliberate wounding of Lisa by not using the flat of the strap and by attacking her without provocation in the first place, her confinement was later increased to strict punitive confinement on reduced rations for a total of thirty two weeks. So Lisa was never to see her again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.