Naked Lisa's Story - Cover

Naked Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 8: Naked Lisa - Shaved Lisa

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Naked Lisa - Shaved Lisa - A Young Woman is falsely accused and imprisoned. While imprisoned she is changed forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Lisa Griffiths was in her one hundred and twentieth week of strict solitary confinement. After so long in this position she was finding it harder to get through the days and the effort of fighting down the horror was getting too much for her. Each day she woke up with a feeling of surprise that she should still be alive and in her right mind. Those first days of sheer horror might be two years in the past, but she continued to feel, each time her eyes opened to face yet another day of hopless captivity, the despair of her first seconds after stepping into that tiny cell. Her days were still devoted to forcing her mind to enter another world and leave this claustrophobic hell behind her, but the effort was growing harder each day her ordeal came that bit nearer the end. At the back of her mind was a growing fear that her last few days of solitary might be the ones that consigned her mind to the horrors of incurable madness.

She was expecting to be allowed out in three weeks time and was standing upright as ever in her cell, mentally working on the plot of her seventh novel and thinking it must be mid-day, when the door made a strange noise - the first time she had heard anything like it. To her surprise, it swung open and two guards became the first people Lisa has seen for two years and four months. And a smiling Hatchet-Face told her to come out.

"I must have lost count somewhere along the line" said a delighted Lisa as she followed the guards into the reception hall where she had been stripped and shaved more than two years ago. "I thought I had three more weeks coming to me!" With a feeling of shame, she saw that she could not control her trembling - or her tears.

"Your counting was correct, Lisa! But the Justice Department looked at your case and your excellent record and decided to take off a few weeks for good conduct. You will have the weeks given to you in some other form, so your punishment isn't quite over. But the worst of it is. You will not be locked up again. Please sit here in this chair!"

Lisa obeyed. She was ecstatically happy to be out early and totally unbothered about any substitute punishment. Hatchet Face hurried off and returned with a pair of scissors, a bowl of hot water, soap and a razor. Soon her long golden hair which had grown down to her waist by now was lying all around her on the floor. Her head was shaved until it was utterly smooth.

"Luckily for you, you have a well-shaped head!" said the guard, desperately forcing herself to keep her hands off this exquisite piece of womanhood. She had drooled over Lisa for one hundred and twenty weeks except for her annual leave and the week she had been sick. Now she had the warmth and musky feminine odour of her favourite inmate close enough to touch and smell. It was sheer Heaven!

Lisa was told to sweep up and dispose of all the clippings and shorn tresses, finally bagging them up. She was then ordered to stand to attention, while the Guard told her about her continuing punishment now that she was finally an ex-solitary inmate.

"As you know, all solitary inmates continue to be punished by being barefoot for the remainder of their sentence. A woman serving a second term will lose her upper garments and be bare-breasted for the remainder of her imprisonment. You are the first woman to be awarded three terms and in addition you served another woman's second term. This means that you will remain naked for the remaining months of your sentence. In addition, you will keep your head permanently shaven and any sign of growth will be punished by six strokes of the cane to be administered to your bottom.So be careful to keep that scalp smooth in future"

And if you don't I hope I'm the one who gets to cane you! was her unspoken thought! She pictured the sound of the swooshing cane and the sharp crack on those lovely cheeks and the red lines she was drawing on that soft skin and felt her loins throb and burn.

"Further to this, on the first day of each month, until you are released, you will be publicly flogged on your back with a leather strap. The number of strokes will never be less than twenty and never more than sixty. The exact number will be decided at the time and you will know the number the previous night."


Samantha, working in the field near the solitary building, was the first to see Lisa emerge. She was not surprised that her much missed and eagerly awaited friend was nude, although she had hoped that they would at least allow her to wear briefs. What truly shocked her was Lisa's shaven head. No one else had been shaved after being freed from the punishment cells. She looked at her supervisor, who nodded, and ran over to Lisa. She stopped short of touching her, but Hatchet - Face smiled for a change.

"Have a good hug, you two! Then get back to work, Samantha. Then we get Lisa over to the infirmary for a check-up. If she's OK we'll have you both working side by side before the day ends!"

Lisa put both arms round Samantha and kissed her on the lips, drawing back straight away as she wondered if this might not be to the liking of her escort. But Hatchet - Face was smiling tolerantly and Samantha'a eyes were shut in ectsasy, so she kissed her again and two tongues rubbed against each other. Then the gaurd coughed and the tender reunion was over.

The prison doctor gave her a very thorough examination. As a healer, she hated to think of people like Lisa being sick and untreated in that hellish place and was determined to ensure any damage done to her was put right as soon as possible. But this girl was incredibly fit! She asked her several questions and again was pleasantly surprised to see that her mental processes seemed to have escaped the degenerative effects of prolonged solitude. She finally returned her to Hatchet - Face's care.

"Here she is, Rosanne! Fit as a fiddle and ready to get her substitute punishment at any time you see fit!"

Lisa was then taken to see the Governor. He looked a great deal more embarassed than she felt! This was the first time she had been naked in the actual presence of a man, but she knew she had been visible both to Menendes and, just over a year earlier, her own father, so this was really nothing new. She stood with her arms at her side, making no attempt to hide her private parts. Because thay had only shaved her head and she stood straight as ever he couldn't see much of her womanhood although Lisa was amused to see his eyes wander down to her generous blonde bush only to jerk guiltily back a number of times!

"Congratulatiions on completing your confinement successfully. I expect you have been told that your final three weeks are to be replaced with another punishment which you may chose to receive at any time in the next three weeks. You will receive twenty one strokes of a leather strap on your back - one for each day's solitary remitted. Or you may choose to go back and serve the final three weeks. And never fear! Twenty one days is all you'd get."

"I'll take the flogging, Sir! I don't know that I could face that cell so soon after getting out! Not now that I've smelt fresh air again after so long. And I don't choose to wait. There's no time like the present!"

"Very well! I should have mentioned that the flogging will be witnessed by all inmates and staff. You may remain in my ante-room until we get things ready for you. Maybe half an hour" he looked at Rosanne, or Hatchet-face as Lisa still thought of her! She nodded. "So! Thirty minutes it is. I hope you show the same courage as you have during the last one hundred and twenty weeks! I'm sure you will. You will find plenty of reading material to amuse yourself with while you wait!"

She went into the other room, picked up an English newspaper and started to catch up on a world from which she had been excluded for so long, and sat in a comfortable chair. Soon she decided it was too comfortable and she got up and sat on the floor. Even the carpet felt unnaturally soft and she almost longed for the cool clean touch of polished marble against her skin! But only the marble - not the awful confining walls. The Governor was as good as his word and in thirty minutes she was marched between two escorts to a wooden construction on the opposite side of the prison enclosure to the solitary block. They secured both arms and legs and she was spread out like a St Andrew's cross.

Rosanne had been given the unpleasant task of whipping her and she whispered some encouragement before laying on the strokes with great force and at five second intervals.

"Don't worry! This won't break the skin and even if it does the cuts will be very superficial. There'll be no permanent marks, I promise. But it will hurt, because I am a strong woman and I hold nothing back, so you'll need to be brave!"

Hatchet-Face was right about it hurting! Lisa had never been hit by anyone until getting punched bloody by Sandra and that hadn't hurt at all at the time, the excitement of the novel experience of fighting being her only sensation. But this relentless strapping was hellish! She quickly regretted refusing the piece of wood to bite on! This useful aid to bearing pain had been used before and was covered with deep tooth marks left by generations of agonised defaulters. She had grimaced with disgust and politely declined the offer! She knew she would gratefully accept it for her eight remaining floggings!

Rosanne was good at her job and kept her promise to leave no deep cuts, hitting her ferociously hard but always with the flat of the strap. When it was all over, her back was red all over but there were no more than a few trickles of blood from abrasions which would heal in just a few days. Then the shaven headed twenty year old was released and taken back to the doctor.

"I see you chose not to go back to the cell, then!" said the doctor cheerfully. "I don't blame you. After a taste of freedom those last days might have been very damaging.Now let's examine today's damage!"

She washed the blood away with some lint dipped in antiseptic. She flinched but made no sound and she apologised.

"Don't be sorry, doctor. It hurt a lot less than the strapping!"

She was told there was no need for a dressing. Not that one would have been allowed, as it would have meant she was no longer naked. Thanking the doctor, she was led away and soon found herself hoeing the rocky soil of the prison gardens side by side with a delighted Samantha. The two worked hard until the day's work was over but had plenty of time to talk and the rest of the afternoon went by very quickly, as would the remaining months of her imprisonment.

"Remember that day when you asked why some women were barefoot" asked Samantha.

"Yes! I said it must be very uncomfortable stepping on these razor sharp stones. Take my word, Sammy - it is! But I've eight months to get used to it!"

For three weeks Lisa shaved her head every morning, getting Samantha to feel it and ensure no bristle was left before they all lined up for the morning inspection, standing outside their hut in all weathers. It was wet and windy at this time and sheets of rain were driven acoss the grim yard as the guards, dry under their capes walked up and down the line of cold inmates, Lisa being the coldest and Sandra, now on the mend mentally, the second coldest.

The day Lisa didn't shave to the satisfaction of the inspecting officer was particularly stormy with the wind howling across the prison buildings and the rain forming puddles inches deep. Both Samantha and Lisa overslept by few minutes. If they had gone to sleep at lights out, all would have been well, but they had talked into the small hours as well as kissed, innocently enough at first, but very passionately after a while and it got more steamy as the hours ticked by! Finally Sandra hissed at the pair not to be such bloody fools and get some sleep.

"You'll need all your strength for tomorrow - you're both working outside all day and it's not easy, I can tell you in this weather - or had you forgotten in your mad lust for each others' young and nubile bodies! And don't be selfish Lisa. Sam can't afford to get into trouble. She needs all the good conduct marks she can get!"

This shamed Lisa into getting into her own bed and letting Samantha get to sleep, but she found it hard to get off. Some of the effects of her long incarceration were beginning to make a belated appearance after she had successfully kept the horror of her predicament at bay for so long. Night-time was not happy for her these days. When she did wake up both she and Samantha were behind the rest in the race to be ready.

"I'll shave myself, Sammy without your help! Don't get yourself in trouble! I'll be fine and it's so dark and stormy they'll not check me that thoroughly!"

Lisa might not need to dress, unlike the rest. But she always took a long time shaving and it was never without thoroughly going all over that naked head that she felt confident enough to face scrutiny. She felt a bit of bristle, but had no time to go over that patch again so she hurried out and took her place in line with only seconds to spare.

As luck would have it, the inspecting officer was Hatchet-Face, a woman who was thoroughness personified. It would take more than a drop of rain to make her skimp on her duties! The isolation cells were empty at present, and the whole complex locked up and deserted, so she was on normal duties for the time being until some foolish woman stepped out of line, which might not be for a long while. Since Lisa had come out and the signs of what could happen to malefacting inmates were there for all to see, there had been an amazing falling off in acts of indiscipline. No one wanted to end up like her, naked, bald and facing a monthly public flogging!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.