Life After College - Cover

Life After College

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Swinging life style in college, now I wanted true love. Would I find it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Swinging  

I asked for a transfer to my home town and it was granted. I needed to get away and get a fresh start. I worked on computers so it was an easy adjustment. I was in my mid twenty's by then and a little more responsible. I dated but there was no one exclusive. After sowing my wild oats and then being married and being cheated on I guess I was a little gun-shy. I wanted a woman that I could love and that would love me but didn't know if it was going to happen. I wasn't big into taking chances anymore.

I remembered Grace and our first time. Those were some good memories. I asked my parents if they had seen Grace and they said they hadn't seen her in years, ever since we broke up. I found it a little sad because old times with her were good. I went on with my life.

I was buying a nice condo and had a new car. To most people I was living the great life of the single man. I was, but the only thing missing was love. It's not something you go out and look for. Love is something that happens to you. It happens to you on the inside. Of course, my parents wanted grandchildren but my brother and sister supplied them with all they needed.

By then I was thirty and life was good. I had all the sex I needed, sometimes more. It got to a point that sex for me wasn't a big thing anymore. I wasn't burned out or anything but if I got it, fine; if not, that was okay also.

I had to go fix some computers in an office about twenty miles away. I kind of liked these jobs when I could get away from the office. It was nice meeting new people also.

I went to the reception desk and told the lady who I was. She contacted her boss who came out to see me. As I looked up, this beautiful woman looked at me. "Grace, Grace is it really you?" I was happy to see her.

"Oh, my God, Danny, where have you been?" she spoke as we hugged one another.

She regained her composure and explained to her receptionist that I was an old friend. We walked into her office and began to talk. God, it was so good to see her again. A nice looking man walked into the office, came over to Grace and put his arm around her. She introduced him as Rob, her husband and the love of her life. They talked about maybe us getting together sometime so we could talk about old times. I replied that would be nice, but right then she needed her computers repaired and I was on the clock. What I really needed was to get out of her office. I was so out of place. An old girlfriend and her loving husband was not what I had expected when I thought about seeing Grace again.

I was happy for her and it was good to see that her life was good and successful. If I was to find love I knew it wasn't going to be with my childhood sweetheart. I made my repairs and said my goodbyes to Grace and Rob. They told me to stop by and visit if I was ever in the area. I gave them my best smile and said that would be nice.

As I headed back home my mind was thinking about the past. There was Grace and Rob, and Gail, my ex-wife, Mary and Brad. I was thinking about how each person we meet touches us in a different way, some in good ways and others in not so good ways. I was sitting at a signal light in my new car when an old clunker bumped into the rear of my vehicle. I remember saying "What the hell happened?" as I nearly got whiplash. Thank goodness for the headrest.

I got out of my car and went to check on the driver that hit me. I looked into this junk heap. Not being disrespectful, I guessed that on the open market this car carried a value of about a hundred dollars. I noticed this woman behind the wheel. I asked her if she was alright and she said she was as she got out of the car. There were three kids in car seats in the back seat of the car. I looked at them and they all seemed to be okay.

I asked her if she had insurance and she said she did and produced a card. I suggested we exchange information and then call the police to write up a report.

She asked me if we needed a report and I told her we did. I asked her why she was worried about a report and she pulled out three citations from her glove compartment saying her car did not meet the standards.

I told her not to worry because it didn't meet any standard now. She had a busted radiator and her car would need to be towed. That's when I got a good look at her face. She wore no makeup but she was beautiful except for the tears that had started to flow. She had an accent that was southern and it was so different to hear her talk. She told me she had no other transportation and she had the three kids with her. At that moment a squad car pulled up and the officers assessed the damages and called for a tow truck for the lady's car. I had a broken tail light and some rear end damage but the car would be drivable. The officer filled out a report and was thinking of writing a ticket for assured clear distance when I asked him if it was really necessary. She had enough problems besides getting a ticket. He let her go but the report said that she was at fault.

I asked her where she was headed. There was no way I could leave a woman and three kids out there on their own. She told me two of the kids were her sister's kids and she was taking them back to their house. I offered her a ride and she smiled as we unfastened all the car seats and put them in my car.

She offered her hand and said "I'm Millie and thank you for helping us. Most people look at my car and prejudge us as trash and won't help us or some guys expect sex in return."

I knew she was right, a lot of people would prejudge. She had on a big frumpy sweater that went almost down to her knees. I introduced myself as Dan and then we buckled up the kids and headed to her sister's. Her sister lived in a modest home in a rather normal older neighborhood. When we pulled up, she came running out of the house and asked what happened? Millie told her that her brakes failed and she bumped into my car. Her sister told her it was more than a bump with my rear end damage. Then she told her that her car was nothing but a piece of junk and she needed to get rid of it anyway. She was just happy that no one was hurt.

Millie introduced me to Jill, her sister and told her I was her knight who saved her from the clutches of the night.

I told her that I had to leave but that I would contact her in the morning after she had a chance to call her insurance company. I could have called the insurance company myself but there was something about Millie I found interesting. Then I told her, "Millie, not to be smart but you would do well to call the towing company and give them the title to your car. The towing bill and repairs would be more than the car's worth." Then I told her I would talk to her in the morning and headed home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.