Mommy Towel

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: Daddy takes his daughter's virginity under the auspices of a secret society that supports families who want their children properly introduced to making love. And although Mom's not present, she's not forgotten either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

"A girl's first love is her father," the counselor says softly.

"She looks up to him, and when her body begins to ripen from a girl into a woman, he is usually the first man she desires," he continues. "You are special fathers and daughters because you have come here to consummate this desire."

We are gathered in the suite of an elegant downtown hotel in the city where we live. My Daddy is here. So are other girls and their daddies. I'd say there are nearly a dozen of us. Some are a little younger than me; others are a little older.

I've looked at them and studied their daddies. A couple of the other fathers are good looking, but none of them is as handsome as my Daddy. I think he's a hunk, and I really love him.

Waiters have cleared the tables after an elegant dinner in a private dining room. We sit at tables for two with candles and crystal. A harpsichord -- at least that's what I think it's called -- played in the corner, but now everyone is gone except for us girls, our daddies and the counselor.

Daddy let me drink wine, even though I'm not nearly old enough. On one level, I feel warm and relaxed. But I can also feel my heart pounding like a big bass drum.

You see, this will be my first time. I'm a virgin. Sure, I know about sex. I've even kissed and petted on my dates. It is so exciting when the boys touch my breasts; my nipples get hard and tingly. But I won't let them go any farther.

I've even had an orgasm! Kerry, my best friend, and I fooled around some during a sleepover. She showed me how she fingers herself, and she came! It looked fun, so I tried it, too. Wow! I've done that a lot since then.

The counselor is still talking to us. "Fathers, tonight when you take your daughter back to your room, remember how important this night and this relationship are to her. Make love to her in the truest sense of the word. Help her realize how spiritual and rewarding it is for two people to join their bodies and express themselves sexually.

"Show her the pleasure that a woman can enjoy while giving herself to a man. Teach her about the miracles her body contains and how to bring them forth. Show her the mix of strength and tenderness that women desire in a lover."

The counselor's name is Andy. He's from a secret society called Daddies First that organizes nights like tonight for families that would rather have their daughters' first time occur in a loving environment instead of with a clumsy kid in the backseat of a car. They have mother-son dinners, too; I think my brother did one of those with Mom.

Andy greeted us when we arrived today. We spent the afternoon hanging out by the pool and getting ready for dinner. I enjoyed prancing around in my bikini while Daddy watched. Other girls were there in their bikinis, too. Lots of the daddies had hard-ons pushing at the front of their swimsuits. I had fun!

Mom went shopping with me last weekend for my dinner outfit tonight. I'm wearing a short, straight skirt and a silk blouse. Instead of pantyhose, I'm wearing thigh-high stockings. We got new earrings; my ears have been pierced for a long time.

We chose white silk panties, and Mom persuaded me not to wear a bra. I don't need one much. I'm barely a B-cup, but usually I wear one in public. Not tonight.

Just like Mom suggested, I left my blouse unbuttoned a little lower than I'd wear at school. The tops of my breasts are exposed. But it's for Daddy. I've seen him staring at my breasts during dinner.

Right before we came down to dinner, Daddy gave me a beautiful gold necklace with a small diamond. He put it around my neck, and the diamond rests right at the top of my cleavage. I noticed some of the other daddies looking at my diamond during the social hour before dinner. Or do you suppose they were looking at something else?

"Girls, tonight is supposed to be one of the most memorable events of your life. Your daddy is going to love you in the most special way possible.

"If you haven't done this before... " (gulp; that's me) "... you might experience some discomfort at the beginning, but this is part of becoming a woman. Your father will take good care of you. Trust him, and let him show how much he loves you.

"And, finally, remember to use your Mommy Towel because it plays an important part in your experience.

"Now it's time. We've had a nice afternoon and a lovely dinner. When we rise in a moment, I want each of you to kiss your daddy or your little girl. And then go upstairs and show each other the special love that a father and daughter have for each other."

We rise from the table, and Daddy steps around to kiss me. He puts his arms around me, and I just melt. Our lips find each other, and I open my mouth for him. Daddy's never kissed me like this. As he pulls me against his body, I feel something hard in the front of his pants. I know what that is.

I nearly faint from the thrill of Daddy's kiss, and it seems like hours before he releases me. Along with the other fathers and daughters, we slowly move toward the elevator. Daddy keeps his arm around my waist. I feel my nipples rubbing against the fabric of my blouse.

His hand gently rubs my bottom on the elevator. Everybody else is staring at the dopey numbers above the door, so they don't notice. I can really feel the tension, though. Three other daddies and their daughters are on here with us. We all know what's about to happen.

Daddy and I step off at the 14th floor. Our room overlooks the city and the bay. I stand at the window and look out at the lights. Daddy stands behind me and puts his arms over my shoulders. I lean back against him and feel that hardness again, this time pressing into my lower back. He caresses my shoulders and arms, and I think about how wonderful he is.

His hands slide lower and cup my breasts. Oh, God! It's like electricity shooting through my body -- or at least from my breasts to my pussy.

My knees are weak. "Daddy, I really don't think I can stand up right now."

"That's fine, angel. Would you like to lie down?"

"Yes."

He leads me to the bed. All the lamps in the room are off, but the lights from the city let us see each other. I notice a soft smile, and it warms my heart. I lie back without a pillow. He removes my shoes.

Daddy reaches out and begins to unbutton my blouse. He pulls it open, and my breasts push up. The nipples are so hard they ache. I can see them sticking out as he puts his big hand on one and strokes it. A finger brushes over the tip, and I shudder. He softly massages my breast as he leans forward to kiss me again.

My mouth opens, and Daddy's warm, wet lips touch mine. His tongue teases me, and the tip enters my mouth. I've done this with my boyfriend. But Daddy does it better, and I push my tongue out to touch his. His hand continues to massage my breast. I would do anything for him right now.

Our mouths part, and he kisses slowly across my cheek to my ear. When he grasps the lobe with his lips, another surge shoots through my body. I've never felt like this before. He licks behind my ear, and then his tongue trails slowly down my neck. While he's been stroking one breast, the other has been ignored. I crave a touch there, and he kisses toward it.

His mouth opens as he lowers his head to my aching tit. My breast disappears into his mouth, and I feel his tongue on my nipple. I lift my chest as if to push my breast into his mouth. Pleasure ripples through my body as Daddy fondles and sucks me. I subconsciously part my legs, though my skirt limits me. If I were alone and feeling this way, I'd be touching myself by now. Instead, I'm letting Daddy have his way with me.

He lifts his head and looks softly into my eyes. "Roll over, angel."

I obey and roll onto my stomach. He pulls my blouse from my arms and rubs my back before sliding his hands toward my waist. His fingers find the zipper of my skirt and ease it open. I feel his hands on the sides of my waist as he pulls the skirt down, and I move to help him. I push my bottom into the air as Daddy slides the skirt off. Lying on my stomach, I can't see his face. I imagine him lusting for my body.

He pulls the skirt over my feet. His hands touch my ankles, pushing my legs apart slightly and then slowly massaging up my calves and thighs. Daddy puts his big, firm hands on my bottom and strokes the cheeks through my silk panties. I realize I'm drenched between my legs. His thumbs are in the vee of my legs, pulling my bottom open gently.

"Let's take these off now," he says, and again I lift my mid-section in the air to help him undress me. He slides the panties down my legs, and my bottom is raised and exposed to him. He caresses and strokes it while moving my legs farther apart.

I feel his kisses on the back of my knee, and he moves slowly up my thigh. He licks the crease between my bottom cheek and my thigh and then his tongue moves toward the center. I am nothing but a puddle now. My body trembles with pleasure and anticipation. It feels like juice must be dripping from between my legs.

And then Daddy's tongue reaches deep between my legs, touching my sex lips before tracing a trail over my pussy and into my bottom. He licks everything, even my little asshole. I moan aloud. "Oh, Daddy. Yes, please."

His tongue continues to lick me all over. It feels like it's everywhere at once, and I can't keep myself from moaning some more. I lift my hips to open myself and let him have me better.

His tongue presses between my lips to tickle my clit, it pushes against my sex and it licks all the way back to the top of my cheeks. I groan.

Daddy rolls me over again, and for the first time since I was a very little girl he sees me between my legs. I am proud for him to see that I'm becoming a woman. I have a little tuft of pubic hair, but it's lightly colored and doesn't hide my lips, which are swollen. I open my legs to show him my private place.

He lowers his head and kisses my mound. He gently tugs my pubic hair with his lips, and I giggle. Then I feel his tongue licking my slit, and I melt for the 100th time tonight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.