Weight Loss Program
Chapter 14: Having Fun

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Having Fun - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

(Jim)

Despite the fact that Shirley told me that she loved our little adventure in the "restaurant," I constantly found myself having second thoughts. I couldn't see what Shirley's mind was seeing, and could only imagine what was going on in her mind.

There were a couple of times during that adventure that I saw flashes of anger in Shirley's eyes, and I was quite tempted to call off the entire game at those points. It was never my intention to get her angry. I simply wanted to embarrass her, playing to the exhibitionist attitudes that I thought I detected in her. Near the end, I even saw tears start as she was sucking me, making me think that perhaps the trick went on just a bit too long.

When I finally revealed the trickery that was involved, Shirley's reaction was sudden. For a second, I thought she would kill me in anger--I never saw that look in her eyes before. She pulled me down quite suddenly, tore my dress shirt from my body, and nearly ripped my Dockers getting them off me.

Despite my initial confusion, It didn't take me long to realize that Shirley was horny and hot. I never saw her in such sexual heat as then, and it startled me.

In the past few months, the two of us have been having sex regularly, with me achieving orgasm two and (very occasionally) three times a day. I was in awe of my stamina, actually. Despite that, I think Shirley reached a new record with me that day. She fucked me, she sucked me; she took the bottom position, she took the top, she had me take her from behind. By the time she seemed fully sated, my dick was starting to hurt from overuse. I finally fell asleep on the floor and she was still licking her juices off my cock. Near the end of the day, my orgasms were nothing really more than empty twitches, having lost the ability to shoot any semen. It got to the point where it was quite difficult for me to even reach erection.

I woke up with Shirley resting in my arms, and my dick feeling more used than even when I was a teenager and just learned about masturbation. As my body moved a bit, Shirley stirred. I didn't want her to wake up, so I whispered, "Sleep, Shirley. Sleep," and she immediately went under. The only hypnotic order I gave her was to continue resting as I picked her up and deposited her in bed.

As I glanced at the clock radio, I realized that it was getting late in the afternoon.

I nudged Shirley a bit and asked, "What time is your doctor's appointment?"

Shirley answered me sleepily. "Three thirty."

Shit. It was already four o'clock. "What time is your appointment at Phase?"

"Four thirty."

That was close, but there was still time for that. "Shirley, you will wake up, well rested and relaxed. You will freshen up and put on your new outfit and get ready for your interview. One... two... three!"

Shirley woke up, a bit surprised that she was in bed. "Want another fuck?"

"You have an interview in a half hour, Missy. Let's get you prepared."

Shirley popped out of bed, and before I could say anything, she sprinted downstairs, coming up with the new outfit I purchased earlier that day.

"This will knock them dead! Jim, I really need to thank you for everything today!"

"You nearly thanked me senseless, Ms. Horny Britches."

Shirley laughed, and took her outfit into the bathroom.

"Don't forget your underwear, darling."

"You told me not to wear any with this outfit."

"That was before, not now. This is an important interview."

"Oh, Jim," Shirley said, sounding exasperated. "If I get the job, great. If not, well, I'll still be happy working where I am right now. After all, I'll see you every day."

It took a lot of will-power not to blurt out that Shirley's job was in jeopardy, but I didn't. "Do it for me?"

"I'll split the difference, Jim." Shirley came back into the bedroom, opened up her top drawer, and pulled out a bra. "There."

I sighed, and hoped my hypnotic request for her to be ready for her interview was still in effect. "Do you want me to drive you there?" I asked.

Shirley answered from the bathroom, "I'm not sure how long it will be. Why don't you stay home, and we'll do something afterward?"

"OK."


Shirley showed absolutely no nervousness about her interview, and only after she left did I allow myself to start worrying. Shirley really needed this job, even if she didn't know it yet.

I drank about four cups of coffee, and turned the television on and off about a dozen times. I kept thinking about the interview. How much pull did Shirley have with Kara, and how much pull did Kara have with whoever was hiring at Phase?

My cell phone rang at five thirty, and my heart jumped when I saw Shirley's name on the display.

"Shirley?"

"Jim! I got the job! I'll get the official letter on Monday, but we're already discussing salary and benefits... It's just a formality! They even asked me to talk with human resources! Jim, I aced the interview. It was as if I didn't have any worries in the world!"

"That's great!"

"As if you didn't know!"

"Huh?"

"Jim, did I ever tell you that I can tell when you've given me a hypnotic order?"

"Like at the restaurant yesterday?" I asked, quite skeptical.

"That was different," Shirley said. "I knew you gave me an order to obey you. I just didn't consider that you would make me believe that our house was a fucking restaurant!"

I laughed. "So... how can you tell if I give you an order?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you."

"I'm curious. I've heard some claims of that sort back in college, but I don't know if anybody ever really bothered to test it. So, tell me... how can you tell?"

"When I'm doing something strange, I close my eyes and try to think of you telling me to do it. If you put the thought into my head, then I'll sort of hear your voice--dream-like and far away, but it's definitely your voice--and I'll hear it telling me to do whatever it is. I guess it must be similar to a faded memory or something. It's um... it's as if I am trying to remember a dream. Anyway, if I can imagine you telling me to do something, then I know it's one of your hypnotic commands. Usually, that makes me feel better. I know I trust you, and it also tells me that I'm not going crazy."

Shirley's explanation seemed to square with what I remembered from college. Wasn't there a phrase for it? The words "residual memory" came to mind, but I think that was something different. "I guess..." I said after a pause. "I'll have to take your word for it."

My adorable minx seemed indifferent to my doubts. "Your hypnotic command was for me to be ready for the interview. Jim, I was never this... I don't know... what's the word? Natural? Yeah! I was never this natural during an interview before. I wasn't worried about not getting the job, but I wasn't too cocky, either. I was simply ready." Shirley's excitement was quite palpable.

"That's great," I said, happy that Shirley was in such great spirits.

"Jim, you are so exasperating. I owe you so much... for the outfit, for the hair style, for making me think I was blowing you in front of a bunch of people... how can I ever repay you?"

"You don't need to..."

"If Wendy was into threesomes, I'd pick her up from work right now and do another number on the two of you!"

"You don't..."

"Jim, PLEASE! Let me thank you! You can't just keep doing things for me and not let me repay you."

I sighed. "OK. Whatever. What time will you be back?"

"I feel like celebrating. How about that seafood place in Andale? Do you know the place?"

"I guess you'll trust me in a restaurant, then?"

"Hah!" Shirley said, giggling. "Even with this outfit on!"

"OK. Do we take two cars, or will you come here and pick me up?"

"I'll be home to pick you up in a few minutes."


Shirley spent the rest of the weekend thanking me over and over, not seriously heeding my complaints that the little skin left on my penis was ragged and raw. On Sunday morning, she finally agreed to apply aloe lotion on it, but I quickly found that when she did so, it would quickly lead to another hand-job session, resulting in even more punishment for my tired member. O! What exquisite torture!

Later on Sunday, I finally got Shirley to agree to let me take a bit of control. I explained to her about some of the fantasies I read on the Internet about hypnosis, and she thought some of the recurring themes I told her about were interesting. She agreed to allow me to put her under hypnosis with her being aware of my actions to do some experiments on hypnosis and her orgasms. This was something I would only do with her explicit consent, of course, but she thought these would be interesting experiments.

There were a few themes in erotic literature regarding hypnotism and female orgasms, like making them more intense and even making them difficult to achieve. I wasn't sure that hypnotism could actually be effective with orgasms, since I figured that an intense feeling like that would wake the subject from their trance. Now I admit that I don't really have a good knowledge of the fundamentals of orgasm. For instance, is it a mental sensation, a physical sensation, or a mixture of the two? How would it affect the relaxation needed to achieve hypnosis?

Another theme was to give a subject a post-hypnotic suggestion to experience orgasms from some innocuous signal, whether it be audio, visual, or tactile. The common theme was that the subject's orgasms would be controlled by somebody else--in this case, me.

Despite my doubts about the efficacy of such commands, Shirley readily agreed to do the tests.

I must say that the results were mixed.

Our first attempt was to trigger an orgasm "on cue" without any physical contact. Shirley reported that I was able to trigger an orgasm, but, as she put it, "While it feels good, it's just not the same as having somebody touching the right spot and sharing the feeling with your partner. It's sort of the difference between masturbation and intercourse--they aren't the same. Not even close."

We discussed this until we finally figured out that part of her enjoyment of sex was the intimacy that we shared, which is easy to understand. That also suggested to me that orgasm was as much mental as it was physical. As Shirley explained the difference between stroking oneself and having another person do it, I realized that this could be attributed to what I call the "tickle phenomenon," or the fact that while people cannot tickle themselves, somebody else can tickle a person.

"You know, I think I just figured something out."

"What, Shirley?"

"When you said, 'cuddle bunny' to get me to come, I did come, but it was very disappointing." Shirley was referring to the trigger phrase we used for the experiment.

"You said that before."

Shirley shook her head strongly. "No! You don't understand." She looked thoughtful for a few minutes, and finally said, "I used to feel orgasms that way... before I met you."

"Huh?" I was a bit confused.

"We were talking about the closeness, and how they make orgasms great. That's what was missing from the cuddle bunny orgasm. I realize now that before I met you, I only experienced those cuddle bunny orgasms!"

Shirley hugged me for a while, and neither one of us said a word for some time.

Another theme from erotica that we tried was to see if hypnosis could increase either the intensity or duration of an orgasm. Again, I had my doubts, mostly due to my male nature of thinking about orgasms. To a male, an orgasm isn't simply a feeling. There is very much a physical aspect to it as well: the ejaculation of semen. I knew that Shirley experienced a similar physical aspect with hers, if only in her vaginal secretions. Although I read about experiments with people becoming impervious to pain under hypnosis, I doubted that the conscious brain could control the physical aspects such as ejaculation.

Shirley was quite willing to do the experiment. Our first test was almost straight out of a typical story. My command to her was, "When you achieve orgasm, it will be ten times more intense than any orgasm you ever felt before."

When Shirley experienced her hypnotically-amplified orgasm, I have to admit that it looked to me that she was experiencing something unusual. Her moans were louder, and she pulled my head so close to her pussy that I thought she'd suffocate me (my dick was way too tender to do actual penetration). Had this succeeded?

Shirley's answer wasn't too surprising. "It felt good, Jim," she said. "Really intense, in fact." After a pause, she added, "I guess I enjoyed it." She frowned, looking for the right words. "Like those fucking 'cuddle bunny' orgasms. It's not the intensity of the orgasm that's important, Jim. People that think you can simply order somebody to have an orgasm ten times stronger miss the entire point. In no way was the feeling you ordered me to have better than anything I've had when hypnosis wasn't a part of it."

I was intrigued. "What do you mean?"

"I know it felt more intense, but I don't think that the intensity was that important. Do you know what I mean?"

After a bit of discussion, Shirley suggested a different method. "Order me to have an orgasm, but for me to enjoy it more."

I did so, and the results seemed to be a bit better. Shirley smiled afterward and said, "I... well, you can see that I enjoyed that one. But..."

"It was still empty?" I suggested.

"Yeah," Shirley said, grinning. She leered at me crotch and added, "I like having your wonderful, delicious..."

"Overtaxed..." I added.

Shirley's grin turned into a laugh. "I'm sorry. I think I was trying to talk myself into another go with you."

A final variation on the hypnotic orgasm theme was to try to keep Shirley close, but not quite achieving orgasm while I licked her mercilessly. This experiment lasted about ten or fifteen minutes until Shirley pulled on my hair and asked me to stop.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you remember what you told me about that hand job I gave you at the movies?"

"Um... yeah. What about it?"

"Do you remember how frustrated you got, and made me promise not to do something that again to you or at least to go easier next time?"

I nodded. "Uh, huh."

"This is maddening to me, Jim. I know you've given me the command, but I never get to this stage so quickly... it's no longer fun, as I'm feeling so frustrated now..."

"'Cuddle bunny, cuddle, '" I said, interrupting Shirley, giving her the "go ahead" phrase from earlier. (Shirley only knew the first two words of that phrase, which allowed us to discuss it.) Immediately after giving her the cue, I pulled her to me and kissed her, pulling her naked body on top of mine. This time, the "manufactured" orgasm was mixed with the feeling of closeness and intimacy that Shirley claimed was missing from her previous cuddle bunny orgasms, and she kissed me back as she moaned. We rolled on the carpet for about ten minutes, sharing our lovers' intimacy.

We ended our experiments with hypnotic orgasms, but we continued to discuss some possibilities. I pointed out the "impervious to pain" studies and how hypnosis could probably keep a person from even getting aroused.

Shirley took it one step further. "You could probably hypnotize me so that if you took my ass, I wouldn't feel any pain."

I nodded, but Shirley started to continue down that path as if it was a good idea. I didn't think so, actually, and we discussed it. In the end, I convinced Shirley that we shouldn't try that particular experiment. For one thing, my dick was still pretty raw from Shirley's overuse of it and I knew that getting into a tight place like her backside would be more difficult than normal vaginal penetration and would probably require a harder erection than normal.

Another reason I wanted to avoid the experiment in having me mask the pain of anal intercourse was that I cared for Shirley. Pain, after all, is nature's way of telling you that something is wrong. What if I gave such a command to Shirley? Now, if I was to take advantage of that, and I inadvertently hurt her--for example, if I perforated her bowel--she probably wouldn't feel it, but there could still be damage. A perforated bowel could cause peritonitis or some other serious infection, and if Shirley didn't feel anything wrong, it could go untreated. I would simply feel horrible if I hurt her in such a way.

It took some discussion, but in the end, Shirley finally agreed with me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.