Weight Loss Program
Chapter 10: Getting Serious

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Getting Serious - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

(Shirley)

I woke up early in the morning and surprised myself by not having that "Where am I?" type feeling being in Jim's bedroom. I was getting used to being with Jim. That was a bit of a surprise to me, actually. I never really thought that I'd ever be "with" a guy.

Jim was sleeping soundly--if I put my ear near his chest, I could almost hear him softly snoring--and he looked like an angel. I raised the sheet a bit to look underneath, and smiled at my now naked angel. When Jim's body gave an involuntary shiver, I quietly put the sheet back down.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I saw the new toothbrush that Wendy and Jim picked out at the supermarket, and I giggled before selecting Jim's own toothbrush. I took a quick pee, and then quickly moved through the bedroom and into the hallway.

As I passed the bedroom where Wendy was, I heard her voice whisper, "Shirl?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go downstairs and talk."

We talked. It was nearly 3:30 in the morning when we got downstairs, and we talked for about two hours.

Wendy thought I was trying to move too fast with Jim.

"Where is the old Shirley I used to know?" Wendy asked. "You know, the one that didn't trust the motives of any guy?"

"I don't feel that way about Jim," I explained.

"Why not?" Wendy asked. "Because he hypnotized you to trust him?"

Huh? I knew that Jim gave me hypnotic commands, but until that moment, I never thought to connect my feelings for him with him possibly making me fall in love with him!

I didn't answer Wendy for a few moments. I thought long and hard about my feelings, and remembered how I was able to recognize attitudes that Jim would plant versus things I genuinely felt myself.

"No, Wendy," I finally said, albeit slowly. "The most he's ever asked me in that way when I was hypnotized was to trust him. Even so, he also asked me to tell him when he starts to cross over any lines that I am uncomfortable with."

Wendy nodded. "I think I understand. I remember him telling me that, too."

"You don't love Jim, do you?"

Wendy shook her head slowly. "I like him, but not the way you do. If I thought you wouldn't mind, I might give him a roll in the hay, but I probably would have done that if I simply met him at a bar. There's no way that I think of him as Prince Charming the way you seem to think of him."

"Prince Charming?" I asked, finding that funny. I giggled. "I guess I feel that way," I admitted, remembering how I was checking him out under the covers this morning.

"Do you really love him?" Wendy asked, not giggling at all.

I was about to answer "Yes!" but Wendy cut me off.

"I mean, do you really love him? Is this a school-girl crush that you've denied yourself since you were in junior high, or is this the real thing?"

School girl crush? Wendy's comment hit close to home! I glared at Wendy. "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Shirley, we've been best friends for years. You used to never give a guy a second look. If any guy came close, you'd give him this icy stare that would make him go away before he said a single word. Now, you're like a school girl who has the hots for her math teacher."

I waited, but Wendy didn't say anything else. Finally, I sighed and looked up the stairs to make sure Jim wasn't around. He wasn't. Quietly, I told Wendy about Freddie and Billy, and about my secret sex life.

If I thought Wendy would be shocked at hearing how I'd pick up strangers, fuck them, and then forget them, then I was wrong. I think she might have suspected this all along. She also didn't seem surprised when I hinted at my brief affairs with members of the female sex.

Finally, after I told her my story, Wendy said, "So, it looks as if you've finally met a man you can trust... and you fall head over heels in love with him."

"I... I guess you could say that," I said after thinking about it.

"That explains the school-girl crush," Wendy said, mostly to herself. "How important is Jim to your self image now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused by the question.

"Look at it this way," Wendy said. "He's helping you lose weight. Now, we both know that he's doing it in a way that gets his rocks off, but we're both having fun doing it. Do you think you're indebted to him for helping you out?"

"Indebted?" I shook my head. "No! Of course not!"

"Why do you love him, then?"

"Why?" I started to think of all the wonderful things I saw in Jim. "Well, he's smart..."

"Don't tell me!" Wendy said, finally smiling. "Tell yourself! Be truthful to yourself, and don't try to simply convince yourself. What do you love about Jim? What do you just like about him? What do you dislike about him? How do you really feel about him?"

The two of us were silent for some time while I thought about what Wendy said.

What did I love about Jim? Well, he is cute, and he is trustworthy. When he thought he went too far, it worried him sick. He's nice to others, but doesn't let people push him around.

Jim has a nice sense of humor, but it was closer to Wendy's style... a bit ribald for my taste, but I guess that was another of the things I just liked about him. He also didn't seem to be a know-it-all. If he said he knew something, he was usually right on target, but he also was quite willing to say when he didn't know something. He also embarrassed easily--it took him so many exercise sessions before he would go nude with the two of us!

There were a few things that irritated me about him. He seemed too much like the stereotypical bachelor; it almost seemed as if he was playing a role in that respect.

It wasn't easy trying to think of the negatives about Jim, but Wendy had a good point. I couldn't just look at the good things and pretend the other things don't exist. However, when I'd try to focus on something that I didn't like, I would find scores of things that I loved about Jim.

One thing that really endeared Jim to me was the way he was in bed. Unlike most men I took to bed before I met him, Jim did not pretend to be a macho stud. He wouldn't pound me mercilessly. Instead, he seemed genuinely interested in how I felt. He made an effort to make sure I was enjoying things. When I reciprocated, he seemed genuinely surprised.

"Genuine," I said out loud.

"What?" Wendy asked.

"That was the word I was looking for. That's what I love about Jim. He's genuine. He doesn't pretend to be all knowing, and he doesn't pretend to be something he's not. He's one of the only genuine males that I ever met."

"Genuine," Wendy repeated, looking at me. She nodded slightly, and smiled. "I can see how that would appeal to you. Heck, that part of him appeals to me, too!"

I giggled, and Wendy giggled with me.

We talked and talked about Jim until it was close to six o'clock.

"I guess we better get ready for work," Wendy remarked, looking at the digital clock on Jim's entertainment center.

I had an excellent idea. "Um, Wendy, I'd like to wake Jim up."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Well, before Jim, I never... you know..." I took a deep breath, and wondered why I was getting embarrassed with Wendy. I steeled myself and said, "Before Jim, I never considered going down on a guy. I mean, I did consider it, but only to the point that I promised myself that I would never do it to a guy. But with Jim..."

"Go right ahead," Wendy said, giggling. "He'll enjoy it!"

"What I mean is, I know you've done it with other guys. I don't think I'm that good at it."

"Practice makes perfect, girl!"

"Could you... at least, could you give me some pointers?"

"Like what? Lick it, suck it, swallow it?" Wendy wasn't giggling any more, but I could tell she still thought this was a joke.

"Please?" I begged, looking at her. "Could you please help me?"

Wendy stared at me, realized I was serious. After an awkward silence, she finally asked, "What do you want me to do?"

Wendy gave me some pointers, and I could tell that she was more than just a bit embarrassed by talking about it.

Since the two of us were embarrassed, I finally said, "Wendy, why don't you come upstairs with me, and maybe give me some pointers?"

"You want me upstairs... while you give Jim a blow job?"

I gave Wendy my most serious look. "Yes."

Wendy thought about it for a long moment. I was sure she was going to turn me down--hell, I'd probably would turn her down if she asked me--but finally, she said, "OK."

Wendy looked around, as if to make sure we were alone, and then she started whispering to me about giving head.

One of the things that Wendy said was to treat a cock gently. "Don't just plop it in your mouth and start sucking, but tease it a little. Give it a lick here and there, perhaps a kiss there. Move your tongue up and down the shaft and gently tickle his balls. Switch your focus to the tip and lick around the circle where the head meets the shaft--guys are really sensitive there."

I could tell that Wendy felt awkward as we sneaked into Jim's room. I carefully pulled the covers down and saw him once again give a bit of a shiver as the cool morning air hit his exposed body. He was already partially erect, and I wondered if Jim was having a wet dream... and if he was thinking about me!

Slowly, I moved toward him, breathing a bit on his prick. It moved a bit, mostly in reaction to my warm breath. I finally stuck out my tongue and started to lick.

As I was doing what Wendy suggested, I felt Jim's cock grow even harder.

My shoulder felt a touch, and I saw Wendy trying to get my attention. Softly, she said, "Don't nibble at it yet, he's still asleep. Give him something wonderful to wake up to!"

Chuckling at Wendy's suggestion, I gave a big kiss at the tip of his dick, opening my mouth a bit wider and kissing again, repeating this until my lips were nearly surrounding the head.

"That's it. Gently," Wendy whispered.

I started moving Jim's cock into my mouth, and pulling it almost all the way out, going slowly back and forth. The entire process felt... natural. It was as if my lips were created just for this action.

(Jim)

I was dreaming that I was fucking somebody. I could definitely feel a woman's cunt brushing lightly on my cock. I sort of woke up, but my eyes were still closed, unwilling to give up this sexy dream. I could still feel that phantom warmth, and it moved up and down over crown of my dick.

"That's it," said a whisper. "Gently."

Somehow, I knew there was something different about that whisper. It didn't have that "other worldly" timbre to it that voices in my dreams seemed to have. It was more... direct.

Again, there was a whisper. "A little harder."

Immediately, the suction on my cock head increased. This was not a dream! The girls were still at my house!

I resisted the temptation to open my eyes. I would rather revel in the sensation that those lips--that was no cunt!--were giving to my penis. The suction increased slightly.

A moan escaped my lips, and I felt the lips on my dick move a bit, as if their owner changed her perspective suddenly.

"Shh, he's still sleeping. Now, start licking the head."

The person that was whispering was giving instructions to the person at my cock.

The only thing that made sense in my mind was that Wendy was giving Shirley a lesson on sucking cock, but I had no idea why she would do that. Girls only did that sort of thing in movies, right?

Another moan escaped me as the tongue that started to bathe my cock head hit a particularly sensitive spot.

"OK, slowly, open your mouth wider and push it inside a bit more until you're just past the head. Keep licking with the tongue."

Now that my senses were focused, I could tell that the voice whispering definitely belonged to Wendy.

The lips did as they were told, and all of a sudden, the tongue licked around the groove where the glans meets the shaft of my cock. It was just about all I could do not to moan. As it was, my eyes shot open at the wonderful sensation. I saw Wendy's crotch in my line of sight. I slowly moved my head up and saw Wendy smiling down on me. She put her finger to her lips, as if to tell me to keep me quiet.

"Now back and forth, continuing to lick, and going deeper each time," Wendy whispered. "Keep sucking lightly and then a bit more, alternating to keep him stimulated."

I felt Shirley's head nod her acceptance, and she followed Wendy's direction.

When Shirley's teeth grazed my cock head, I flinched slightly. I don't think Shirley noticed, but Wendy sure did.

"Keep your jaw a bit wider while keeping your lips securely on him. Make sure your teeth don't scratch him... yet."

I felt Shirley's mouth reorganize around my shaft, and soon that familiar back and forth sensation of being blown by an expert came back.

"That's right. Try to get as far down as you can, but make sure you don't choke on it. You're not trying to deep throat him."

Wendy's voice was a bit louder now, a bit more than the whisper she originally used.

I pursed my lips and blew Wendy a kiss, and she returned it, pushing her finger from her mouth toward me.

I couldn't help myself, and I slowly moved my hands onto Shirley's head, caressing her hair.

"I think somebody is awake now, Shirl," Wendy said in full voice. "Start going a bit harder now."

The suction and rhythm on my shaft increased almost by an order of magnitude.

When I awakened, I didn't realize how much I needed to take a piss, but now I my dick was in Shirley's mouth. I didn't know if I would be able to come without releasing a big stream of pee into Shirley's mouth. I didn't want to do that.

I gave a worried look at Wendy, who simply smiled a grin of satisfaction at me. Either she knew my predicament and didn't care, or she misinterpreted my expression as telling her that I was about ready to come.

My dick gave a shudder, and almost immediately a jet spurt out from my balls, through my shaft, and into Shirley's sucking mouth. This coincided with a particularly strong bit of suction on Shirley's part--it was as if she managed to suck it straight out without any help from my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.