Weight Loss Program
Chapter 7: Playing Games

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Playing Games - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

It took a few minutes of having a nude Wendy in my bedroom before I was able to push down my blanket and reveal my own nudity. Wendy gave my dick an approving nod, but aside from that, she didn't seem put out by it.

"What should we do with the rest of our day off?" Shirley asked.

"Play a game?" Wendy suggested.

"Like what?" I asked. "Only game I play nowadays is poker."

Wendy smiled. "Let's play poker, then."

"I don't play poker much," Shirley admitted. "I played it a few times, though. You might have to help me with the ranks of the hands."

"Too bad we're not prepared to play strip poker, huh?" I said. "Nobody has anything to bet."

Shirley and I laughed, and Wendy waited us out. "How about dares?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Dares among naked adults may get out of hand quickly."

Shirley said, "Not if they're consenting adults. I'm certainly consenting. How about you, Wendy?"

Wendy looked at me warily. "You know, I'm doing a lot of things I never thought I'd be doing, but Shirley seems to trust you, Jim. I'll guess I can accept if we can set up ground rules."

"What rules?" I asked.

Wendy answered, "First, we stay in this house. I don't want you sending us to run around the block in our birthday suits."

"Damn!" I said, pretending to be disappointed.

Shirley looked at me, apparently quite surprised. However, when she same my big grin, she knew that I was just putting her on.

"That's fair, Wendy," I said, more seriously.

"What else?" Shirley asked.

"Only a female may dare Jim to fuck her. Jim can't request that dare from us."

"Hey! I might like that dare!" Shirley complained.

"Then you dare him," Wendy suggested. "I'm not sure how I feel about it right now."

"I have no problem with Wendy's rule, Shirley," I said.

Shirley was still pouting a bit. "Anything else, Miss Party Pooper?"

"No daring drinks. I have to drive back home."

"You could always stay here," Shirley suggested, looking at me for confirmation. I nodded.

"I don't have a change of clothes for tomorrow, and I have a couple of meetings tomorrow at work."

Shirley suggested, "We could go back and get our things. I did it Sunday, remember?"

Wendy nodded. "We also need to get your car from work."

It was my turn to make a suggestion. "How about if I drive with you, and pick you guys up from your apartments. This way, we only have one car to drive to work tomorrow."

"That could work!" Shirley said, looking at Wendy for approval.

"I don't know," Wendy agreed. "Isn't Jim too tired to drive?"

I sighed. Wendy had a good point. "Actually, I might be."

"Then we take my car," Shirley said. "I'll drive us to work, and I'll drive Jim home tomorrow."

Tomorrow was Wednesday. "Um, I need to be home before seven. Poker night."

"I think tonight's going to be your poker night, buster!" Shirley said, giggling.

I shot Shirley a glance, and Wendy caught it as well.

"Shirl, Jim has prior plans for tomorrow. You can make sure he's home in time for his buddies."

"I guess so," Shirley sounded put out, but I could see from her expression that it wasn't so.

Since I didn't need to do any driving, the girls left without me. I spent the time that they were gone making some black coffee and taking a shower, trying to get myself to wake up.


"When you play penalty poker," Wendy explained to Shirley, "you are looking for the worst hand instead of the best hand. The player with the worst hand is the one that loses. Do you understand that?"

Shirley nodded.

"The easiest form of poker for this is Texas Hold-em," I said.

Wendy nodded in agreement, and started to explain it to Shirley for me. "Everybody gets two down cards. Then five cards are dealt which are the common pile called the "river," which everybody shares. We all show our down cards and use five cards to come up with your best hand."

Wendy dealt out a sample hand to explain the game. I had two deuces down.

"Lowest hand is no pairs, and is based on the highest card or cards in the hand. Next comes two of a kind: a pair. That's followed by two pairs, three of a kind, a straight, a flush, a full house, four of a kind, and the highest is a straight flush."

Shirley seemed confused. "Flush? Straight?"

I smiled. "A flush is a hand with every card having the same suit, like, all hearts or all diamonds. A straight has cards of continuous rank, like two, three, four, five, six. A straight flush combines the two. A straight with every card being in the same suit."

"You'll help me with this, right?" Shirley asked, looking at me.

"We both will," Wendy answered before I could. I simply nodded in agreement.

"What about deuces wild?" Shirley asked. "Doesn't that mean that all twos are wild?"

Wendy shook her head. "In real poker, we don't play with wild cards." She looked at me for support, and I nodded in return.

Wendy dealt five cards for the river. My hidden pair beat everybody. Wendy had the low hand.

"Do you see how it's played?" Wendy asked.

"I think so," Shirley said doubtfully.

I added, "There's nothing to discard, so there's no strategy, really. It's all luck. We'll help you. OK?"

Shirley brightened. "OK."


The first hand went to Shirley, and I was the loser. "OK. I want Jim to fuck me."

"Wait, Shirley," Wendy said. "The idea for dares is to start small and work your way up. What if you win six hands? Do you think Jim will be able to make it with you six times?"

"Why not?" Shirley smiled, but it was obvious that she was a bit disappointed. "OK. What should I ask for?"

"How about a back rub?" Wendy suggested.

"I guess," Shirley pouted.

I sighed. "Oh, the tribulations of being a man!"

Shirley stuck her tongue out at me.


Our game lasted for an hour or so. I gave back rubs to both girls, as well as "front rubs." I got a back rub from Wendy, and a "front rub" from Shirley, which turned into a hand job. Wendy had, by that time, instituted a time limit on dares, so that hand job didn't lead very far.

In fact, Wendy's time limit actually limited the amount of sexual activity. I was able to sample both Shirley's and Wendy's cunts, and received oral stimulus from Shirley.

After an hour, I could see disappointment increase in Shirley's eyes. I decided to call an end to the game.

I left for the kitchen and asked Shirley to come in with me.

"What's wrong, Shirley?"

"I'm just... well, the game isn't as fun as I hoped."

I nodded. "Wendy's starting to feel like a fifth wheel. You were the one that offered her to stay overnight, you know. She's not comfortable with me screwing her, and what will she do when you and I decide to do the horizontal mambo?"

"I didn't think of that."

"So, let's make her feel at home, all right?"

Shirley looked confused. "How?"

"Do you think Wendy would like to live out a fantasy?" I asked.

"What fantasy?" Shirley asked.

"Let's find out."

"How?"

I smiled. "Trust me."


Wendy was waiting for us, and seemed surprised when Shirley and I returned with three light beers. She took one, and Shirley and I took the others.

"To two lovely women," I toasted after I popped the top of my beer.

Shirley added, "To a smart guy!"

"Here, here," added Wendy.

We all took a slug from our beers.

"Trance Shirley, sleep. Trance Wendy, sleep."

Both girls folded their arms.

I had each girl take me to the Room of Truth, and told them that until they went back into their trance states, they will be compelled to tell the truth.

"Wakey, wakey."

I took another slug of my beer, and the girls followed suit.

"Wendy, you've been under hypnosis a few times now. Do you have any fantasies regarding hypnosis?"

"Well, when I was debating about whether to go to Dr. Simons, I had these fantasies about having him take advantage of me. You know, making me suck him, or do other embarrassing things."

"I've had the same fantasies," Shirley admitted. "Mine revolved around Jim, but they were about making me do something that I wouldn't otherwise do. However, he sort of makes it fun."

"How do I make it fun?" I asked.

"Well, you don't let me take it too far, but I go further than I would otherwise. It's like being drunk. I don't really do that sort of thing, but sometimes, I can see it being a convenient excuse."

"I understand that," Wendy said. "I mean, I used to get drunk for that reason. It's easy for people to forget it or just put your behavior down to drinking too much."

This was a good start. I asked, "So, what if I convinced you guys were drunk? You wouldn't be falling down drunk, but drunk enough that your inhibitions would be lowered. You might do a strip tease in front of strangers, or even do something like give a hand job to somebody. What about that?"

Wendy said, "I'd have to trust you to allow you to do that. I mean, if you got me that way in front of strangers, then I'd be relying on you to keep things safe."

"That's a good point," I agreed.

"It would also depend on the strangers," Shirley added.

I nodded. I put the girls back under to get them out of the truth compulsion. Inwardly, I wondered how much either would have told me if I hadn't compelled the truth from them.


(Shirley)

It was so sweet for Jim to confirm what I had already suspected. He did put that idea for me to videotape Wendy masturbating into my head. It was sort of like that fantasy I had of losing control. Jim managed to do it to me while I was not with him, but with Wendy.

The poor dear worried himself to death, though. I need to figure out a way to prevent him from doing that. He needs to know that he can ask me to do just about anything, as long as he still likes me afterward.

This is totally unlike Freddie and his brother Billy. They paid me twenty dollars, but they showed those pictures to everybody! They betrayed my trust, and until Jim, I didn't think I could trust a boy again.

I was turned on when Wendy suggested poker dares, but it quickly turned out to be a disappointment. I wasn't going to get to fuck Jim every turn, and when Wendy started insisting on time limits, most of the fun went out of it. Jim would be rubbing me, and just as it was starting to get interesting, Wendy would call time!

Things got strange when Wendy and I were talking with Jim about our fantasies. I never dreamed I'd be telling Jim about him hypnotizing me to do embarrassing things in front of Wendy! She seemed so open about it as well. From what Jim told me before we had that conversation, I figured that he hypnotized us to tell him these things. It did make sense, actually, and I trusted him.

Jim had an interesting gleam in his eyes when we told him, though. It was as if an idea was already forming in his head. Before I could ask him, however, he changed the subject. "Let's watch T.V. Anybody want to watch videos?"

Wendy shot me a look when he asked that. I grinned. I had the DVD in my purse, which was in the entryway where Wendy and I put our clothes when we came into the house.

"I have something we should watch," I said.

Wendy blushed crimson. She didn't make a move to stop me, so I got up and retrieved the DVD.

Last night, when I was at Wendy's apartment, she had a digital video camera. We took a lot of takes, but I took the camera home and downloaded all the material we shot to my Powerbook. I spent a few hours splicing the video I had until I was able to create a DVD. I burned a single copy for Jim, although I still had the raw video files on my computer and could create more if I needed to. Of course, I couldn't figure out who else I'd give a copy to.

This would be the first time that anybody other than I would see the final product.

Jim has this wonderful home theater system, complete with one of those flat and wide LCD large screen televisions. We moved to his den (he calls it his play room), and he connected the DVD player to the television.

I popped in the DVD and sat down.

The scene faded in, and it was obvious that the person on the screen was almost a life-sized Wendy.

My friend was blushing furiously as we watched my handiwork.

Since the video that I shot was mostly me giving orders to Wendy, I overdubbed my own lines, describing Jim and I having sex on Sunday evening.

I started describing us in the hot tub, and slowly Wendy's legs parted as she rubbed herself. As I explained how I loved riding Jim's cock, the camera slowly panned to a close-up of Wendy's face. You didn't have to see her fingering herself to know what she was feeling... it was right there in her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.