Weight Loss Program - Cover

Weight Loss Program

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Chapter 5: Spending the Night

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Spending the Night - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I finished my beer, and went back to the living room. The two girls were still sitting there, oblivious to anything unless I talked to them directly.

"Wendy, take me to the Room of Truth."

"OK."

"Do you love me?"

Wendy shook her head. "No. I hardly know you."

"You are willing to exercise naked in front of me."

"I've done even more risqué things at parties in college," Wendy answered.

That was interesting, but that was off-topic. "Would you fuck me?"

"You could get me to fuck you."

Wendy's answer implied something interesting. "Would you do it willingly?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Shirley is in love with you. You don't see it, but I've known it for a few days now. If I were to fuck you, it could make her hate me and you."

"You are sure of this, then."

"It's obvious she loves you, and I know that she would hate me if I fucked you. It happened before, and I promised that I'd never do it again."

"You fucked Shirley's boyfriend?" I asked.

"No. Roger was dating Sarah, and we were all at a party. We all got drunk, and in the morning, Sarah found Roger and me passed out naked in her bed. I promised myself that I would never be the 'other woman' again."

"I understand."

My visions of being a hypnotic master with a harem of slaves were being dashed by the minute. Oh, well. Such things never work out, anyway. But it was one heck of a fantasy!

"Do you mind watching Shirley and me make out?"

"It turns me on."

Actually, that was obvious, come to think of it.

"Is there any scenario where you would willing to fuck me?"

Wendy's brow furrowed and there was a long pause before answering. "Shirley would have to ask me to do so, and she would have to mean it."

I nodded and an idea came into my head.

"You like watching Shirley and me. Are you a voyeur?"

Another pause. "Yes, I guess so."

"Do you like me having control over you?"

A longer pause. "Yes."

"Do you have any jealousy over Shirley and me?"

"No."

Those were pretty much the answers I expected. Still, this discussion with both girls turned out to be fruitful, even if part of it was disappointing.

I went back to the kitchen and decided to have another beer. I chose a light beer this time, as it wasn't my intention to get drunk. I needed some time to think.


Neither girl noticed the time shift that occurred while they were both under, and I got them started on their exercises.

With both girls now firmly understanding the routine, my role was relegated to that of horny observer.

I excused myself during their exercises to go to the bathroom--the beers finally hit. I found I was hard, and not just from having to pee.

During the first rest period, Wendy lay on my lap. Without warning, I started to play with her breasts, focusing on her nipples.

The effect on Shirley was immediate. Her nipples got as erect as Wendy's.

I bent down and started to nibble on Wendy's ear. I switched my hand to her other breast, and started fondling it as well.

Shirley gasped as I openly groped her friend.

I moved my hand down, and found that Wendy had beat me there. I pushed her hand aside, and found her quite wet between her legs. It didn't take long to locate her clitoris as it was very hard.

Shirley's eyes were glued to the two of us as I tested her new voyeuristic feelings to good effect.

I needed relief. I whispered to Wendy to pull my shorts down and start stroking me. I then put my finger to my nose and instructed Shirley to come over and suck me.

Shirley moved over to me with her fingers still buried in her cunt, and she lowered her head onto my cock.

The sensation was lovely. Wendy was stroking me while Shirley was tenderly sucking me. Wendy was the first to reach orgasm, followed by me. I shot my load into Shirley's mouth, which seemed to surprise her, but triggered her own orgasm.

It took a few minutes for us to calm down. Wendy stopped stroking me, and I stopped stroking her. Shirley, however, was still lightly sucking my cock, which was starting to show signs of life returning to it.

"That's enough, Shirley," I whispered.

"I love you, Jim!" Shirley cried out as she bounded off my lap and almost tackled me with her hug. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

I have to admit, this was the first time that a woman ever said that to me after I had been playing with her best friend.

The second exercise round started with two wobbly girls who got back into the rhythm after only a few minutes.

There was a closeness between the two girls that I hadn't seen before, which I guess was due to the orders I gave Shirley in her trance state to not be jealous.

During the second rest period, Shirley didn't hesitate. She went straight for my lap, took out my cock, and blew me again.

Shirley sucked like she had found a new favorite hobby. Her technique wasn't the greatest and I winced as I felt her teeth sometimes scratch my shaft, but I wasn't very experienced in receiving fellatio myself.

Wendy was frigging herself as she watched Shirley go down on me.

It took a few minutes, but Shirley managed to get me to orgasm, and this time seemed to be willing to suck down my seed as I shot off.

Once again, Shirley rushed over to me and repeated her love for me.

For my own part, I softly answered her. "I love you too, Shirley."

"You guys are so cute together," Wendy said, still frigging herself. "Why don't you two shower together today?"

It was a tempting offer. I looked at Shirley, and saw desire in her eyes.

"OK," I said.

I surprised Shirley by picking her up and carrying her upstairs to the bathroom.

Although Shirley was heavy, there seemed to be a strength within me that I never felt before.

Once in the shower, I took control. I thoroughly washed Shirley's lovely body. I paid special attention to her sensitive areas, and spent a lot of time kissing her as I did so.

After Shirley was squeaky clean, she washed me. She was able to get me to erection once again, but I knew that I was not able to come again so soon, having done so twice not that long before. I think Shirley eventually realized that as well, but she looked disappointed when she gave up.

Through the translucent glass, I saw a shadow in the doorway that disappeared as Shirley turned off the water. Apparently, Wendy was a real voyeur.

We toweled each other off.

"Shirley," I said after she was reasonably dry, "I'd like to invite you to spend the night here."

Shirley reacted by throwing her arms around me. "Really?"

"Just the two of us," I promised.

"I'd love to!" I received a dozen eager kisses from Shirley. It was the happiest that I ever saw her up until then.


When Shirley and I broke the news to our coworker, Wendy pointed out that Shirley didn't have a change of clothes for work the next day.

"Well, I need to drive you back to the condo," Shirley said, since the two girls took Shirley's car.

"Why don't the two of you go back and Shirley can get whatever she needs for the night?" I asked.

The two girls nodded.

"Trance Shirley, sleep. Trance Wendy, sleep."

The two girls folded their arms.

"Shirley and Wendy, take me to the Room of Obedience."

Both girls said, almost simultaneously, "OK."

"Shirley, sometime tomorrow, you will describe to Wendy everything sexual that you've done with me tonight in graphic detail."

"OK."

"Wendy, when Shirley tells you about her night, you will get very horny, and you'll start to feel as if it were you that had experienced the night with me. You will know it was Shirley who was with me, but in your mind, you will feel her excitement as your own."

"OK."

Neither girl paused before agreeing. This was a good sign. Suddenly, I had a great idea.

"Wendy, I have a special assignment for you. Do you have a video camera?"

"Yes."

"You will allow Shirley to videotape you playing with yourself and bringing yourself to orgasm as she describes her night with me. You will also allow her to be the movie director, doing whatever she asks to get the perfect take."

A pause. "OK."

"Shirley, as you are talking with Wendy, you will realize that she's getting horny. You will get the great idea of creating a videotape of this, and you'll be the director, telling Wendy what to do as you graphically describe what happened. You will do as many takes as necessary to get the perfect show. The two of you will surprise me with your video tape when you show up at my house on Tuesday, knowing that this will make me happy."

No pause. "OK."

"Wendy, you will go along with this surprise. You will have no anxiety of this tape getting into the wrong hands, as you trust Shirley and me."

A slight pause. "OK."

I gave my final order. "If the video is on, you will feel compelled to watch it, but you will be embarrassed if there is somebody else watching it with you. No matter who the audience is, you will feel extreme embarrassment that they are seeing it. Do you understand?"

A slight pause. "OK."


Shirley arrived alone at the house at five o'clock. She entered my house, and immediately started undressing.

"Shirley, keep your clothes on. We're going out to eat."

My coworker started to put on the clothes she removed. "Where are we going?"

"I know where there's a good Japanese steak house."

"Yum," Shirley said.

The meal was excellent, and the chef put on quite a show for us. Shirley was very animated, and very excited. I took this to mean that she was looking forward to spending the night with me.

As was getting to be usual, Shirley didn't finish her plate, nor did she ask for a doggy bag. Her appetite was getting less on its own, mainly due to the orders that I gave her to eat healthier. It confirmed to me that simple orders allowing Shirley to interpret in her own way would be more successful than something as crude as "you hate fatty foods."

When we arrived back at the house, I allowed Shirley to undress. I think I surprised her by undressing with her, the first time I ever did so.

As soon as we were both completely naked, I pulled Shirley toward me and gave her a tender kiss. I received in return one of Shirley's smoldering kisses that sent chills up and down my entire body. From her reaction, I could tell my kiss to her was affecting Shirley the same way.

I decided to give Shirley a tour of the first floor of my house. I showed her my den, which had a fancy home theater setup with a large high-definition LCD screen, which seemed to impress her. I then led her through the kitchen and into the spare bedroom behind the kitchen.

"Soon, Shirley," I said softly, "I will have made love with you in every room of this house."

Shirley blushed, but I could tell this excited her.

I led Shirley past the laundry room and opened the back door. There was a soft yellow light on my back porch, along with some patio furniture. The furniture was clear of snow, thanks to the awning above it, but the temperature outside was in the mid-thirties; not as cold as it gets around here, but pretty cool for two people that weren't wearing anything.

The two of us shivered, and Shirley looked confused as I led her outside.

"Why are we going outside?" Shirley said, no longer holding my hand, but wrapping her arms around herself to get a bit warmer.

Instead of answering, I went to the end of the porch and lifted a large leather cover. I saw steam rise as my hot tub was revealed. I found the button that turned on the lights and the pump motors. "I thought this would appeal to you, Shirley."

"A hot tub? In the winter?" Shirley was incredulous.

"I turned on the heat after you left with Wendy. It's had time enough to get warm." The LED temperature indicator showed the temperature to be just over a hundred degrees, which was not the warmest it could get, but would be warm enough for the two of us.

"Come on in, the water's warm!" I said invitingly, as I stepped up to the entrance of the pool.

"You're a fucking idiot!" Shirley said, giggling. Nevertheless, she came into the hot tub and sat next to me. "Oh! It is warm!" she cooed, as her body was enveloped by the warm water.

I resisted the temptation to grab Shirley right then and there. Instead, I allowed her to luxuriate in the warmth of the hot water.

"This feels wonderful!" Shirley cooed.

"It beats freezing," I agreed, giggling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.