Weight Loss Program
Chapter 4: Adding to the Fun

Copyright© 2006 by JiMC

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Adding to the Fun - After her friend, Wendy, loses some weight thanks to a hypnotherapist, Shirley considers losing weight also. Jim offers to help.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Shirley was a bit apprehensive at lunch on Thursday. "I'm nervous."

"About what?" I asked innocently.

"About tonight," Shirley said in a low voice.

"Ahh," I said. "Don't be."

I put my finger to my nose and said, "Drop it."

This order had no effect when Shirley wasn't exercising, but she understood my meaning. She changed the subject.

Later that evening, at five thirty, Shirley's car pulled into my driveway. She came into the house, disrobed immediately, and asked to use the bathroom.

"Sure," I said.

"I'm nervous as hell and I have to pee," Shirley explained.

"Stop talking and hurry, then!"

Wendy pulled up soon afterward. She came to the door where I was waiting for her. "Hi, Wendy."

"Hi."

Wendy came into the house, and like Shirley, started to disrobe. "Wow! I didn't realize..."

"Don't fight it," I suggested.

Despite my suggestion, Wendy did try to keep from taking off her clothes. It was almost comical.

"Where's Shirley?" Wendy asked as she was pulling off her skirt.

"Bathroom. I think it's a case of nerves."

"Good idea," Wendy said. She started to walk, but found she couldn't. "What's happening?"

"Your body is obeying my command to disrobe. Don't fight it."

With a sigh, Wendy gave up and finished undressing.

"Satisfied?" Wendy asked.

"Quite. I'll save the inspection for when the exercise period starts."

"Inspection?" Wendy asked.

I just grinned. "If you need to use the bathroom, there's one upstairs and to the right. Shirley is using the one downstairs."

Wendy went upstairs just as I heard the downstairs toilet flush.

A minute later, Shirley found me. "I'm very nervous."

"Want me to fix it?" I asked.

"You can?"

"Trance Shirley, sleep."

Shirley folded her arms.

"Take me to the Room of Obedience."

"We're there."

"You will have no apprehension about seeing Wendy nude or her seeing you nude. You are both women and you are both friends."

"OK."

"You will also have no jealousy over Wendy. She's simply here to exercise."

"OK."

Good. That might avoid a potential problem.

Finally, "Shirley, Wendy has been given the same code words for going into trances that you have been given, only with her own name. Anytime you hear me take her into the trance state, you will hear what I say but ignore it unless I address you directly. You will continue to ignore everything else I do until you hear me bring her out of hypnosis or when I bring Waking Wendy back. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Take me to the Room of Worries."

"We're there."

"Waking Shirley is back."

Shirley blinked two times and then looked at her surroundings, as if to get her bearings. "Why are we here?" she asked, realizing that she was under hypnosis although she was conversational.

"Don't be nervous," I instructed her.

"Oh. OK."

I didn't know if this would actually work, since I never brought Shirley into this particular room before. However, I wanted her to know that I hypnotized her and asked her not to be nervous. The order I gave her in the trance state would actually work, but I wanted her to think that this was how I achieved it and not let her know about her other order about jealousy.

"Wakey, wakey." That was Shirley's code word to come out of her trance.

Shirley shook her head and said, "Thanks!"

"No problems."


When Wendy came downstairs, she was the one that was nervous. Well, Shirley was also nervous her first day, so it was only fair that Wendy undergo the same treatment. I figured that the trance state would do the trick. Hopefully, her nervousness would fade just as Shirley's did that first time. If not, I could help her the same way I just helped Shirley.

"We're starting our first exercise half hour."

This was a signal to Wendy that she must now follow all my orders.

"Wendy, please hold your arms out and spread your legs and hold that position until I release you."

Wendy assumed the position.

I put my finger to my nose. "Shirley, let's give Wendy the once over together."

Wendy was cute in her own way, but I didn't like her hair style. She was a brunette and almost always kept her hair up. Like Shirley, she had blue eyes. Wendy also wore more makeup than Shirley did. Wendy was about an inch taller than Shirley, but her waist was trimmer, probably from that "fatty foods taste bad" command she had been given by her hypnosis treatment.

Wendy's breasts were smaller than Shirley's, but her nipples and aureoles were larger. Wendy's pussy was trimmed, and I figured she did it for the occasion, knowing she would be nude tonight. Wendy's ass was also a bit smaller and less full than Shirley's.

I'm not sure what Shirley was seeing in her friend as she moved around with me as I gave Wendy her inspection. I'm glad I had the foresight to have her not feel jealousy, because I was bound to give Wendy the majority of my attention tonight, as she was the "new kid."

"Alright, Wendy. You can put your arms down."

I then instructed the two girls to go on the throw rug and angle themselves on their sides so I could get a good view as they started their leg lifts.

Shirley was fine, but Wendy looked nervous. Shirley was able to get her leg higher than her friend. After the first five, I stopped them.

"Wendy, you need to keep up with Shirley."

"Sorry."

"No problem. Shirley, count out every one so Wendy gets the rhythm."

This time, the two girls were in perfect sync, and I got a good view of Wendy's treasures between her legs, and both of them made it to fifty easily. They then repositioned themselves and started the next fifty.

Shirley helped Wendy through her exercises, and it didn't take Wendy long to stop flinching whenever Shirley would touch her--she obviously realized that Shirley's only goal was to help her.

I was surprised when the first half hour was over.

Normally, Shirley's position was to simply lay down with her head on my lap while we sometimes kissed. How would this work with two girls?

My solution was to have Wendy lay on her side facing us as Shirley and I assumed our normal position. I kissed Shirley's forehead, and then decided to go ahead and kiss her. After all, Wendy already knew that we were more than friends.

I idly played with Shirley's breast as I kissed her. I didn't go so far as to get her to moan, which I thought would embarrass her (forgetting my order for her not to be apprehensive). I also made a quiet and solemn promise to myself not to tease Shirley too much anymore.

When Shirley and I broke our kiss, I was a bit surprised to see Wendy with a finger between her legs. She quickly pulled it away when she realized I saw.

This was interesting.

"Trance Wendy, sleep. Trance Shirley, sleep."

The two girls immediately folded their arms.

"Wendy, tell me what you felt as Shirley and I were kissing."

"I was a little jealous, but watching you made me horny."

"Playing with yourself is natural. Feel free to do it at any time during our rest periods and not feel embarrassed doing it."

"OK."

"Shirley?"

"Yes."

"Do you get excited when we play around during rest periods?"

"Yes."

I repeated the same order to Shirley that I just gave to Wendy.

"Yes."

"Wakey, wakey."

The two girls shook their heads a bit.

"Rest period is over. Shirley, lead Wendy through the next session."

I watched the two girls--again, focusing mostly on Wendy--go through their paces. During the sit ups, I had each girl sit on the other's legs as they did them. I started to get horny thinking of the two girls together, picturing them in sexual situations rather than simply doing exercises.

During the last rest period, Shirley once again rested her head on my lap, and noticed my very hard erection. She looked up at me and smiled, and softly asked, "May I kiss it?"

"In front of Wendy?"

Shirley shrugged. "She'll eventually see you nude."

I was curious. "Why do you say that?"

"Wendy told me what you were displaying in your pants when she visited the other night," Shirley said. "Naughty, naughty. You also put out fattening snacks and beer! Celery and carrots, honey."

That was the first term of endearment that Shirley ever used on me.

"So you think I should change my sinful ways?"

Shirley just smiled, and then pulled my turgid cock from its confines and placed her lips on the shaft. She then proceeded to give me a series of kisses on the shaft.

Wendy's moan startled me, and I opened my eyes to see her with her finger between her legs again. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

It only took about five minutes for Wendy to reach orgasm. I looked down and saw that Shirley had been watching her friend as well, and had her own finger from her free hand buried between her legs.

These exercise sessions were going to make me the horniest gentleman in the world!

Although I enjoyed Shirley's kisses, I noticed that she didn't do anything to get me to completion.

After the second rest period, Shirley led Wendy upstairs.

"Let's shower together, Wendy. Party Pooper over there doesn't like to shower with me, and there's only room for two in the tub anyway."

I watched in disbelief as the two women went upstairs.

I remained downstairs as the two showered. I didn't hear any squeals or any moaning come from upstairs, and I don't know if it was because they weren't playing with each other or if I just couldn't hear it. In my mind, they were fingering each other, and I finished myself off in the downstairs bathroom.

After about fifteen minutes, Shirley and Wendy came downstairs. I had a simple meal set up, consisting of sauce from Shirley's and my pasta dinner the other night and some pasta shells that I had boiled earlier and reheated in the microwave.

The two girls came downstairs, both of them with towels only in their hair.

"Is pasta your only dish?" Shirley asked.

I shrugged. "I had leftover sauce, and the shells were simple."

"It smells good," Wendy complimented.

"It's obvious you need a female around to take care of you," Shirley said.

"Oh?"

"You've got, what? Three bedrooms..."

"Four. There's one behind the kitchen."

"Four bedrooms, two bathrooms..."

"Three," I corrected. There was one in the master bedroom, but Shirley probably didn't know about that one.

"Stop correcting me. This is a big house. You live here by yourself?"

"It was my parents'," I explained. "They moved to Tucson."

"Is there a downstairs?"

"Finished basement," I admitted. "Oh, yeah. Three and a half bathrooms. There's a toilet downstairs, too. I don't use it much."

"How much does it cost to heat this place?"

"Shirley," Wendy said softly. "What are you getting at?"

"I pay nearly a thousand a month and can't get a lease. The rent went up twice last year, and it's the best I can get. You live in the same complex, right? You're about the same price, right?"

Wendy nodded.

"Do you have a lease?"

"I sub-let."

"See?" Shirley said, looking triumphant.

"See what?" I finally asked.

"I could move in here, and you could have three healthy meals a day. What do you pay in rent?"

I shook my head. "Mortgage. It was from about twenty five years ago. One hundred fifty."

"Dollars?" Wendy asked, incredulous.

"That was back before the housing market skyrocketed. Mom and Dad had a second mortgage in the late seventies, but... That's not the point, though! I pay a fortune in heating in winter, and in air conditioning in summer. I pay twenty dollars every snowstorm for Steve to plow the driveway."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.