Bad Day At The Office
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2006 by Telephoneman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of a man trying to come to terms with life after his wife's death

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Ten minutes later I heard her car pull up and went to the door to meet her. She was wearing a dark green trench coat, with the belt fastened tightly, emphasising her narrow waist and divine legs. She wore no discernible make-up, and looked fabulous for it. I had a brief thought that I must be stupid to even contemplate giving this gorgeous creature up.

I told her how good she looked and she gave me a knowing smile. Once inside I offered to take her coat.

"Just a second." She said cryptically before going into my front room and drawing the curtains to. She then turned to face me and said. "You can have my coat now."

With that she undid the buckle and the coat buttons and let it fall to the floor. She was naked. Even with the curtains closed there was still plenty of light for me to see her clearly. Her breasts were smaller than I'd imagined but also much firmer; her waist was slim and her stomach taut; my eyes were drawn to the neatly trimmed red triangle pointing to her sex.

My eyes were working so hard that my brain had nothing left for other basics like speech, face control or even balance as I nearly fell over.

"Are you going to just stand there all night and just look?" She grinned.

I just about managed a nod. "You are so beautiful." I eventually managed to whisper.

She held her arms out for me and asked if she warranted a kiss? I took those final couple of steps in a haze. I didn't realize it at the time but those steps was the final hurdle in my recovery. I was still to feel frequent pangs of guilt, but deep down I knew I was doing the right thing.

She melted into my arms and we remained like that for a long time. Oddly, considering I was holding a very beautiful and very naked woman, I did not feel that it was sexual moment. What it was was a very moving time; I even felt tears welling up. Words were superfluous for those long minutes.

Eventually my brain got the message that my hands had been trying to tell it; that this was a naked woman they were caressing. I moved my head, which had been buried in her freshly washed hair, and kissed her. Immediately she responded, as if she'd just been waiting for me to come to terms with everything. My kiss was initially tender but it soon became very obvious that Teresa wanted passion; so passion I gave her. Our tongues duelled, sought places to explore, and tasted the other, before starting the cycle again. My fingers roamed her back, feeling the contours as if my life depended on memorising them.

Our kiss went on and on, until nature intervened, telling our overwhelmed brains that breathing was required. We both stared at each other, each wondered where that passion came from and why.

"That was some kiss, young lady." I grinned at the naked woman in my arms.

"If I knew you could kiss like that I'd have been chasing you ages ago." She smiled.

"If I knew I could kiss like that, I'd have led the chase."

It then seemed natural to resume our kiss. This time I was completely aware of the totally feminine form I was holding and lost no time caressing and stroking the bits I could reach, although my left hand never left her long, soft hair.

"Don't you think one of us is a little overdressed?" Teresa asked emphasising her lovely Irish accent.

I nodded my total agreement, but instead of undressing I took her slender hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom. Once there, Teresa again took the lead and began to remove my clothes; first my shirt was slowly unbuttoned, her fingertips stroking my chest between each button. I loved every stroke, it was so sensual. When she'd finished my shirt and thrown it to the floor, she caressed and stroked my chest, kissing and sucking my small but erect nipples. If her fingers had been sensual then her mouth was definitely sexual and I became aware of my own arousal for the first time.

Terry dropped to her knees and swiftly removed my shoes and socks before undoing my trousers. Too slowly for me, she first removed them and then my boxer shorts. My mind was in a spin, on the instinctive level I was loving every second, as my beautiful partner exposed my body, but there was still a bit of reality creeping in; my body was over fifty years old and in parts it showed. As I looked down at her, seeing her return my gaze, I felt ashamed of the too large paunch I carried; automatically I pulled my stomach in.

This made Teresa laugh gently. "Don't worry David! I knew what to expect, besides I've seen worse."

"You've seen a lot better too." I said grimacing.

"True, but nothing better than this." She said as she took hold of my erect cock.

I didn't believe her for one minute, but loved her for lying for me. She stroked me for a few memorable moments before getting up and lying on the bed.

"Make love to me David." She quietly ordered.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked. I had expected and greatly anticipated a slow build up.

Her smile was answer enough, but she spoke anyway. "Oh yes I'm sure. I never realised just how arousing it is going out naked under a flimsy coat. I was ready before I even got here, although I was scared you would turn me down. Then when you kissed me I nearly ripped your clothes off. Now, no more questions, just come here."

I still couldn't understand why such a beautiful woman was turned on by me but made no more effort to question it. I laid down between her long shapely legs and let my body take over from my mind. Her hand took hold of my manhood and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. A gentle probing thrust and I felt myself slide easily into her very wet sex. I felt a shudder of pleasure and belonging rush through my entire body as I felt her vaginal muscles welcome my intrusion. A long moan of satisfaction came deep from Teresa's throat. The gentleness soon gave way to faster and more vigorous thrusts, as we both demanded more. I felt her nails down my back and her legs grip tightly behind me as I rushed towards my climax. Fortunately, as I wasn't sure I could have held on, my beautiful lover reached her orgasm before me, the contractions of those powerful muscles squeezing my cock to its pulsating end. All too soon I was emptying two years of celibacy into her wonderful body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.