Bad Day At The Office - Cover

Bad Day At The Office

Copyright© 2006 by Telephoneman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of a man trying to come to terms with life after his wife's death

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

When I drove into work on Monday, I felt thoroughly refreshed. I'd skipped the decorating just long enough for a haircut and to add a few additions to my wardrobe. My hair, or what is left of it, had remained unsuitably long for too many years. My casual clothes were modern enough, given my age, but work wise, I always stuck to dark suit, white shirt and plain tie. It was on the latter outfit that I'd splashed out; buying half a dozen brighter shirts, each with a matching tie. I'd ditched the suit, selecting a pair of smart casual trousers and the most colourful of my new shirts; might as well get all the inevitable sarcasm out of the way in one go.

Jenny, our receptionist, started it. She was in her early twenties and exceptionally good on the eye, with long blonde hair and a body to die for. I may have kept away from women since I'd met Jane, but that had never stopped me looking, admiring and even fantasising. Jenny was always looked at and admired, even occasionally featured

in my fantasises.

"Sorry sir!" She shouted as I walked past. "That door is for staff only!"

I turned sharply, only to see her grinning at me.

"Who's the new look for?" She asked, maintaining her grin.

"No one special. Yet!" I answered. "You applying?"

Her grin turned to laughter. "Hmmm! I just might. I always fancied a sugar daddy!"

"Aren't sugar daddies supposed to be rich? If so, it counts me out."

"Damn!" She grinned again. "Looks as if my luck's out then too."

"Don't you mean mine is out?" I laughed with her as I finally made it through the door. Similar comments and repartee accompanied me all the way to my desk, the worst, or best, depending how I look at it, came, predictably, from Sam.

She finished with a lovely comment. "If I was into men, then I could well be into you."

I looked at her very masculine attire and joked. "If I was into men, then I'd definitely be into you." I said to roaring hilarity from those around, none more so than from Sam, herself.

To my dismay, Jill wasn't at her desk, as it was her opinion that mattered the most. She would tell me honestly if I looked stupid, although when Sam came up to my desk and seriously complimented me, I felt relieved. I trusted her judgement too.

It was a good hour before I heard Jill's voice break my concentration. "My, isn't this a day for surprises?"

I looked around and looked at her usual elegance. "Plural?"

"Plural!" She agreed. "First, it seems that our esteemed MD has finally seen my potential and offered me Steve's job." Although her words seemed to suggest arrogance, her tone was self-mocking.

I immediately gave her my sincere congratulations. I doubted my own suggestion had carried the day, but I was pleased that their thoughts were similar to mine.

Jill continued. "Now we have the 'New Look Brigade'."

"Brigade?" I queried.

"Ah! You are not aware of your rival in the newly inaugurated, sartorial elegance stakes?"

My blank stare was answer enough, so she reached over my desk to pick up my telephone. I wasn't aware of who she was calling, just that she asked whoever was there, to come to her desk.

A few moments later, Terry came through the door, although it took a second to realise it, and then only because of her distinctive hair.

We immediately looked at each other, and simultaneously said. "Bloody hell!"

That got us, and Jill laughing.

Gone was the tart look, with the heavy make-up and revealing clothes, of last week; in was a well-dressed businesswoman that oozed sophistication.

She was still wearing make-up, but nowhere near as much, and much subtler shades. She was wearing a grey suit, with the skirt stopping just below the knee, emphasising her well-shaped calves, and a white blouse, with all except the top button fastened.

"Well?" Terry said, breaking my momentary trance.

"You look fabulous." I said without thinking.

"Okay! You can lift your jaw back off the floor." Laughed Jill.

I blushed, just realising that my reaction was, maybe, a bit OTT.

Jill turned to Terry, who had a huge grin on her new face. "I told you that you would attract the right type of man in that."

"You did, and I didn't believe you until now. David's face was a picture."

I gave Jill a quick glance. "You chose the new look?" I asked before looking back at Terry.

"Helped!" Jill corrected.

"No wonder it turned out so well." I then looked Terry straight in the eyes and added. "Though it does help when you start with the best raw materials, and of course you had the good sense to leave her best feature alone."

This time it was Terry that went red, before asking. "Best feature?"

Jill laughed once more, after all she knew me too well. "Your hair! David has a thing about a woman's hair, although in this case I agree with him."

Deliberately changed the subject slightly, Terry looked at me. "I see I'm not the only one to change their look." It was her turn to give me the once over. "A vast improvement, makes you look at least ten years younger; certainly no older than 60 now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.