Life Goes On - Cover

Life Goes On

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Man goes into service and girlfriend gets married to another. Did she make a big mistake? What will he do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual  

"I don't know, Jerry. I am legally still married to Jim albeit not for long because I'm going to get a divorce. If we make love will you think of me as a conquest or a slut. Will you still love me after we have done it? Will you still want me as your wife? But most of all, Jerry, I'm scared to death."

"I will try to answer your concerns. If you want to wait till your divorce is final I can do that. I've waited for you for six years, I think I can handle a few more months. I want to make love to you because I have always been in love with you and want you for my wife. I don't need conquests and you're about as far from a slut as you can get. I loved you before, I love you now and know of no reason why I shouldn't love you after making love with you. As far as you being scared to death, you need to tell me why."

"I don't know how to make love, Jerry. I may be twenty-five but I have never even had an orgasm. I don't think I can't even get wet enough to have sex. Jim had me use a KY Jelly so he could enter me. He would pump inside me and then come. I have never felt anything. I'm scared that after we do it you might feel that you won't want me anymore," and she started to cry.

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny! My cousin and his friends are assholes. I will guarantee we will be great together. You just have to trust me. Are you willing to do that?"

Without waiting for an answer I took her in my arms and kissed her oh so gently. I kissed her whole face: eyes, nose, cheeks and then mouth. I tried to make it as sensual as possible. I even kissed the tears coming from her eyes. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, kissing down her neck as each button was undone. When her breasts were uncovered except for her bra, I kissed the valley between them. I put my arms around her and just held her close for a few seconds. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and then let it fall from her shoulders onto the floor. I quickly took off my shirt and pulled her so her bare breasts were against my bare chest and again held her close. She wasn't talking but I could feel small shivers radiating from her.

Next I unfastened her jeans and lowered the zipper so that her panties showed. I opened my belt and let my trousers drop to the floor. All I had on were by briefs. I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed with Jenny standing in front of me. I leaned forward and kissed her tummy, pressing hard and letting her feel it. I slid one hand down inside her jeans but down the front of her panties. She felt so warm as I glided my hand down her panty-covered bush. I felt a slight dampness on her panties.

I pulled my hand out of her jeans and pulled her jeans off her hips so they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them and climbed upon the bed. I had her lie down and started the kissing all over again, her face, mouth, neck, each breast, and worked my way back to her tummy. I slid my hand down into her panties this time over her mound and onto her sex. She was hot and she was wet. I pulled my hand out of her panties, clasped her hand and took it back down with mine to her sex. When she felt the wetness, a tear came to her eye. She now knew it was never her fault but her husband's for never giving her proper foreplay.

"I love you, Jerry, I love you so much. Please make love to me."

We pulled our hands out of her panties and I slipped them off. I took my briefs off at the same time. I then climbed between her thighs and buried my face into her oh-so-wet vagina. I was licking and sucking her for all I was worth. About the time she received my tongue, she had her first climax ever. She literally screamed out with joy as she held my face tightly against her. The spasms kept coming - three, four, five, I lost count. I kept gnawing and sucking on her sex till the spasms finally stopped. I pulled back and smiled at her. "How was that, my future wife?" as she smiled back at me.

"That was unbelievable, Jerry. I've never felt anything so good in my life."

"Well, hopefully I have more good things for you," as she saw my rigid member.

I got between her wide spread legs with her juices coating her sex. I had my rigid cock in my hand. I looked at her and asked, "Condom or bareback?"

"Jerry, this is my ovulating period. As hot as you have made me, I could become pregnant if you go bareback. If you get me pregnant, you will have a child to raise whether you marry me or not. I'm leaving the decision up to you."

I didn't have to think twice as I slid my hot member into her hot sex. She squealed at first contact. Her juices were flowing very freely. She was all over the bed humping back at me. She had another orgasm. I held her legs high almost to her chest and spread them. She helped hold them up for me as I pushed my cock as deep into her pussy as I could get. When we were pelvis against pelvis I let loose with the biggest load that I could remember in recent times, the cum shooting out of my cock and into her unprotected pussy. I considered it a load of love hoping it would bring us a child. She dropped her legs as I laid across her, still embedded deeply within her.

I rolled off of her and covered her with a sheet as she went to sleep. I got out of bed and got dressed. I still had business to attend to. I turned off the lights and headed back to the motel. I knocked lightly on Bev's door. She opened it, smiled and asked me to come in. She said she was alone.

I asked her how it went. She told me Jim was a real prick to begin with. She said he was calling me and Jenny every name in the book. Then he began to calm down and she brought him up to her room.

"Jerry, you have quite a tape to watch. I invited Pam and Audrey up to join Jim and I. We gave him a workout. You were right, he did take a drug and it made him kind of limp for awhile but we eventually managed to have our fun with him. The real information in on the audio tape. You might be surprised when you hear it unless you already know about her getting drugged."

"I think I know a lot about what went on but Jenny can use it to get her divorce. What were Pam and Audrey here for? Is there something I don't know here?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.