The Landlady
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Three Sheets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What did you do in the Navy Daddy? Well, this is the first duty station where our hero gets to assert himself. He finds that women no matter what age just fall for a man in uniform who isn't wishy-washy about his likes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting  

Time sure goes fast when you're having fun. Hell, a year had passed, and I was still doing the Landlady, not on a daily basis, but enough to keep me satisfied, that's for sure. Saturday's I would wake up with my dick being sucked thoroughly, followed by a long slow fuck. Ellen seemed to love having me for breakfast and I loved feeding her too.

I usually did some work around the grounds as the day moved on but this was a special day. This was the anniversary, so to speak, of the first day we met. Ellen had become a good little sub, and all I had to do was nod, or hint that I wanted something, anything.

If I wanted a blow job in the yard all I'd do is nod and motion for Ellen to come to her knees. If I wanted to eat in just a hint and I'd have a feast prepared for me. If I wanted one of her girlfriends, Ellen would seduce her and then turn her over to me. Life was GOOD.

Actually, this all didn't happen in the blink of an eye. It took a while too get her in the right frame of mind. It all started with an acquaintance of hers named Liz. A VERY nice looking lady with some of the finest enhanced tits I have ever seen. A great time was had by all in the backyard. Liz enjoyed it, Ellen enjoyed it and I LOVED it.

We fucked all afternoon and I do believe I held my own. The following day, Liz called and asked to come over. I told Ellen to ok it and let her know that if she walked out of the car with one stitch of clothing on her she would be punished. Liz obviously thought we were kidding.

As she pulled into the drive way, I saw her get out of the car and start to walk around the house to the back. I stepped out from my room above the garage and asked her to come up. She was dressed in a light weight summer dress and heels. As she walked up the stairs to the apartment I watched her full body swing and sway, her tits showing they were not hindered by a bra and she had just the right bounce to her ass.

Holding my hand out to her, I firmly gripped her and asked her why she was not dressed as required. Laughing, she just said she was sure I meant in the house, not in her car coming through the city. I just shook my head.

No, I meant when you stepped out of the car, you could have undressed in the car before leaving it, but you had to push a little. With that, I pulled her into my living room as it was and wrapping both arms around her waist, holding her tightly, I slipped the zipper of her dress down until I just stepped back and the dress just fell to the floor at her feet.

Helping her step out of the dress, I once again made the point that when she was here she would do as she was instructed at all times, even if I was not available. I reached into my back pocket and before she could say anything, I had her handcuffed toward her front. Then, I raised her cuffed hands above her head. With her hands just 6 inches from the low ceiling, I told her to face me and not move. I lifted her up the remaining six inches and the slid cuffs over a hook I had installed in the ceiling. As I lowered her, she looked up at the cuffs and hook that held her captive, and then all of her weight was on her wrists. I'm sure she was in a little pain so I moved a small box under her. She just had enough room to step on the box but remained on her toes to ease the pressure of the cuffs around her wrists.

While this was going on, Ellen was waiting in my bedroom. I called to her and she came out, dressed in a garter belt and stockings, and nothing else. She was also holding a small sponge ball, and a dildo that had to be 14 inches long with twin heads. Handing me the ball, I told Liz to open her mouth, she did so slowly but as soon as she did I placed the ball there, not deep, but enough for her to grip in her teeth. I then took the long dildo, and lubricating it with some KY jelly, I slid one end into her ass. When I felt resistance, I slowly rotated and continued to push, until she had taken another three inches. I then doubled it up and slid the remainder into her pussy. She was so wet, I didn't need to lubricate that end.

I then walked in front of her, and looking into her eyes, I told her that the only way to get released was to accept her "punishment." I also said if she wanted the punishment to stop, all she had to do was ask. The only way to ask was to spit out the ball and ask to be released. She nodded, knowing that this would not have been necessary if she had followed instructions. I then stepped into the room and removed my clothes.

I told Ellen to massage the ointment into Liz's ass for the beginning of her fun. Ellen got a wicked look in her eye as she nodded. She then went to the sideboard and took another tube of ointment. She squeezed a liberal amount onto her hands and then, slowly massaged it into Liz's ass. When she was done there, she took a little more, and started to massage her breasts. Liz was starting to squirm as the heat from the ointment began to get to her ass. Her eyes got as wide as saucers as she realized that the same ointment had been applied to her breasts, with a large amount going to her sensitive nipples. I do love that Atomic Balm.

I then took a stance behind her, and without warning, laid into her ass with one of my flails. I could hear her groan and almost cry out through the ball gag. This one was a cat 'o nine tails, without the knots in the end, but it was stiffer than several others and left a very distinct pattern on her ass. Taking another stroke, I watched as her ass cheeks jiggled and the stripes that I was applying began to turn a darker red. With each stroke of the cat, Ellen would count them out. I moved to the other side of Liz and continued my strokes of her ass. She got Five on one side, then five on the other.

Once her ass was as red as I wanted it, I began to move down her legs, first one side then the other, and then I moved to her side, so the flail would wrap around each thigh as I swung. She was crying, I could tell with the tears in her eyes, but she refused to spit out the ball. Her thighs looked like she was wearing red thigh hi stockings when I stopped. I then moved to her front and observed that her nipples were fully extended as a result of the ointment. I stepped back even farther and taking a test swing, I saw Liz's eye grow wide, then clench shut with resignation.

After the practice swing, I stepped up a little closer and took another swing, the stinging strands of the "cat" whistled through the air and made instant contact with her extended nipples. I saw them bounce then grow even longer. Before I could take another swing though, the rubber ball came flying out of Liz's mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.