The Landlady - Cover

The Landlady

Copyright© 2006 by Three Sheets

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What did you do in the Navy Daddy? Well, this is the first duty station where our hero gets to assert himself. He finds that women no matter what age just fall for a man in uniform who isn't wishy-washy about his likes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting  

It seemed as if the week just flew by and before I knew it, Friday was upon us. Wondering what kind of "get together" we could expect, I asked Ellen what Liz was like and what kind of parties she hosted.

Ellen said that Liz was a wanna be player. She was always on the edge of things but never in them. If she had a party just about anything could happen but Liz always seemed to be a non-participant.

When asked if we were required to "Dress to Impress", Ellen only said that she would wear something nice but a total dress up was not required. That being said, I just reminded her of our arrangement and dress code.

When I knocked on Ellen's door at 7:55, I saw she was wearing a skirt that came just above her knees and a transparent blouse that displayed her ample bust line, red lipstick on a mouth that was slightly open. I also noticed she had gone to a boutique and purchased a new bra. Giving her a quick hello, hug and kiss, I copped a feel. This was a sneaky way to check for the non-existent panties. It was a twenty-minute drive so we left; planning on getting to Liz's a few minutes after 8.

On the drive over, I asked Ellen if she was comfortable with the way we were progressing. She was NOT property, but she was controlled, by me. If I wanted to dance with someone else, she would allow it, and if someone approached her, it was only with my permission that she could proceed.

She took this in stride and asked if I was going to try to make Liz.

That depends on Liz, I replied. She would be fun to watch, but I had a feeling, with her it was all for Liz, nothing for anyone else.

As we walked up the stairs to Liz's apartment, I was thinking, what would happen?

After knocking on the door and hearing someone call to come in, I knocked again. After a few minutes, the door opened and Liz stood there, looking like she thought she was the queen of the universe. She must have spent all day at the tanning salon and the beauty shop. She did look good, but behind the eyes there was something going on. She was dressed in a low cut dress, that showed skin to just above her naval, and was so short that, if she sat down, she would have to do so with both hands on the hem to keep it from going around her waist. She had on 4-inch heels, which raised her to an inch above my 5'10" and did look good.

As we walked into the room there were three other couples, and Liz said that a few more were coming, and would get there sometime later on. As we were introduced, someone else knocked on the door, and two other couples walked in. I couldn't help but notice that Ellen was the best looking woman in the room, with Liz a close second. Of the other five couples, the best that could be said was that the women were, "pleasant". It was almost as if Liz had stacked the party with ordinary or homely women so she would shine.

Music was playing on the tape deck and we were all getting along well, as first one, then others of the couples started to pair off for dancing, or just talking and getting to know each other. I asked a couple of the ladies to dance and was rewarded with firm bodies beneath the ordinary looks. I deliberately avoided asking Liz to dance, just to piss her off.

As Ellen and I were returning from a nice slow dance, Liz made her move, coming up to me and asked me to dance. Sure I said, as we walked to the cleared living room.

We were dancing "politely," that is nothing too close, when I noticed one of the men ask Ellen to dance. Looking at me for permission, I nodded, as he took her hand and led her to the dance area.

As the song was winding down, Liz asked if I would care for a tour of the place.

"Thank you," I said and off we went.

We had the obligatory tour of the kitchen, den, and spare bedrooms and ended in the master bedroom. Looking at the over sized bed, Liz just turned and as she started to lean into me, I grasped her hips and pushed her back a little.

Turning her around to face the bed, I put both arms around her waist and raised my hands up to cup her breasts. Then, pulling back a bit, I drew back my hand and gave her a resounding swat on the backside, lifting her off the floor.

Still with one arm around her waist, I pulled her back to me and with my lips close to her ear, I whispered, "If you wanted to play games, you chose the wrong person. Either come out and say it or leave it, but there is a price to pay for anything you hope to get."

I then turned her to me and as my lips met hers, I slowly captured her lower lip with my teeth and bit gently down until she couldn't pull away. With one arm around her, and my hand stroking her ass, I pulled her pelvis into mine. I raised one hand and pinched the erect nipple of her breast until her eyes widened.

Quickly releasing the captured breast, I stepped back, thanked her for a wonderful evening and left the bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.