The Landlady
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Three Sheets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What did you do in the Navy Daddy? Well, this is the first duty station where our hero gets to assert himself. He finds that women no matter what age just fall for a man in uniform who isn't wishy-washy about his likes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting  

On Saturday we were walking along Thames Street in downtown Newport RI. A tourist trap if ever there was one. It was a street full of little shops and such with the occasional fisherman's bar thrown in for good measure and a LOT of restaurants.

I had on slacks and a Polo shirt, Ellen, well Ellen had on a button up dress, heels and a smile. The dress was white, with brown buttons and a belt to add shape although Ellen didn't need to add shape. She was good looking enough as it was. Oh, did I mention she only had four of the buttons fastened?

The dress was full and every time she took a step you would see her long legs right up to within two inches of her totally shaved pussy. Her rather substantial bust was in no need of a bra and the buttons on the top were undone to just below her tits. This allowed anyone who stood at her side to view the creamy alabaster skin that was there. I swear the dress was so thin you could see the red marks of the paddling she got that morning too. It was quite a sight.

As we walked along I got a thrill out of seeing this lady who so obviously was older than me. Ellen is in her mid 40's and I'm 19. She looks like late 20's or early 30's and I look a little older because of the way I carry myself but it's obvious she has a few years on me. She looked like a nice rich lady out with a young stud muffin. Yeah right.

We were just walking through one of the shops when I noticed the owner watching us closely. I told Ellen, "I think the owner has the hots for you."

Looking up to see what I was talking about, she saw a very attractive lady about her age who was doing her damnedest not to appear obvious. I could tell she noticed Ellen's lack of under garments. I could also tell she was staring at Ellen's ass.

Looking up she noticed that I was watching her and she got beat red knowing she'd been caught.

I asked if there was a question.

"No, I just thought I noticed a pink stain on that lovely white dress" she replied.

Turning Ellen around so that her back was to the lady, I gathered her dress and pulled it taught across her bottom. Sure enough, you could see the contrast of her gloriously red bottom and the white skin of her thighs. Reaching down further, I took the hem of the dress and slowly raised it. I was watching, the storeowner's eyes get wider, the higher the dress came up. I then saw her licking her lips as if they were dry, when the bottom of Ellen's ass cheeks were displayed, she shivered as if she had just orgasmed

Looking at her, I motioned her to come closer, and then, when she was close enough, I continued to raise the dress. Ellen's red ass was fully on display now. I told the owner of the shop that Ellen had been punished for a misdeed that morning and that this was the result of that punishment

Ellen's ass was so red and you could feel the heat coming from it. I reached out and took the shop owners hand and placed it on her ass.

"See, still warm from the warming," I said

"Yes, I can tell," she replied. Not removing her hand, but instead brushing her fingers gently over the bottom of my lady.

Dropping the dress back in place, I took the lady's hand and then pulled her closer to Ellen. Placing her hand inside Ellen's dress, I then cupped her smaller breasts with my hand, quickly finding the nipples. I pinched lightly, then harder, until her eyes opened wider and she sucked in her breath. Letting go of her nipples I then removed her hand from the inside of Ellen's dress.

Letting her hands drop to her side, we left the store with a promise to come back soon. As we left the store and continued walking down the street, Ellen said that was the first time a PERFECT stranger had felt her up.

I said, "She wasn't a PERFECT stranger, her tits weren't nearly as nice as yours."

I also said, "When I want someone to feel you, you will allow it. If I want to do the feeling myself, no matter where we are, I will do it." And with that, I pulled the top of her dress out far enough for me to see her entire breast. I slowly reached behind her and gave her a loving swat on her already red ass, while leaving my hand on her bottom as we walked along.

We were in an area of the downtown section where there were plenty of restaurants. As we went onto the dock of the Landing restaurant, I was feeling pretty good. We were taken up stairs to the upper deck and seated. Being on the bay, there was a constant breeze and when we sat down, that lucky breeze just went right up Ellen's dress and parted it, like Moses parting the Red Sea.

Here she was sitting there with her dress open to her pussy and the breeze catching it every once in a while to make it seem like a white flag drawing attention to her legs which were exposed as far as possible.

Ellen started to pull her dress closed when I stopped her. Shaking my head slowly, I wanted to see how far we could play this. The server came over, a pimply faced 18 year old, and he could hardly get the menu out he was staring so hard, torn between the legs that were on display or the breasts which were so obviously unencumbered. We each ordered chowder and continued to watch the folks on their boats in the harbor and the tourists all around us.

Bringing the bill, the waiter seemed to be lingering. So, I just counted out the amount and stood up. Helping Ellen to her feet, I then told her to give the boy his tip. Looking at me, she almost said no. Then, with a mischievous twinkle, she calmly turned to the waiter, and pulled open the entire top of her dress. Exposing her lovely breasts to him, she moved her hands under them for unneeded support. She then pinched her nipples until they were the 3⁄4 inch hard little berry's I love to suck. Then, calmly, she covered herself up and said thanks for a wonderful meal.

As we left, we turned around and the poor waiter was still standing there with a dumb look on his face, Wondering, did that really happen?

We had decided to return to the house when we heard Ellen's name being called. Turning around we saw Liz, Ellen's acquaintance from Shamrock Cliff, just getting out of her car.

I was right the first time; she had great legs. As she got out of her car, she bent over to put a high heel shoe on her foot that had at least a 4 inch heel. That left her impressive cleavage visible to me all the way to her nipples. Straightening up, she took the few steps to us, and did the air kiss thing again with Ellen.

"It's good to see you out here," she said, "I so wanted to invite you and Peter to the house for a little get together next weekend."

Before Ellen could say anything I, very quietly moved next to her and put my arm around her waist. This caused the top of her dress to gap a little, showing that she was wearing nothing under it.

Liz almost choked when she realized that, while standing, still her friend looked normal, but she wasn't wearing a bra. Liz had no idea that the dress was opened almost to the waist, both north AND south. You could see the gears turning as she stammered for something to say.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.