The Landlady
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Three Sheets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What did you do in the Navy Daddy? Well, this is the first duty station where our hero gets to assert himself. He finds that women no matter what age just fall for a man in uniform who isn't wishy-washy about his likes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting  

Leading the way to the car, I opened her door, then held firmly to her hand as she gracefully lowered herself into the car.

"Now, isn't that better than when you did this for yourself?"

"Yes sir," she quietly whispered.

I then went to the driver's side and I saw that Ellen was sitting with her legs casually crossed. As soon as I was seated, I reached over and firmly slapped the offending leg. She immediately opened her legs for me.

"You are NEVER to cross those legs in my presence again."

Again, a meek, "yes sir," was barely audible.

"You are to ALWAYS hold your mouth the same as your legs, slightly opened as if ready to receive me, NEVER closed."

Ellen flushed and nodded.

"I expect an answer when I ask a question. I thought you had already learned that."

Fearfully she replied, "Oh, yes sir."

"We'll take care of this when we get back. See that you don't forget your place again tonight. Your ass wouldn't like it."

The ride to the restaurant was pleasant, Ellen kept her knees just far enough apart that I her skirt rode up to her thighs and framed her pussy for me to enjoy. I could also see the flush of excitement on her face and breasts.

Walking into the restaurant was an awesome rush. Here I had one great looking lady with me and only she and I knew how she was dressed under the low cut cocktail dress she was wearing.

As we ordered, I looked around the room to see what types of folks were there. Among the common people there were a few obviously successful business types, the "mid to upper crust" of the Newport social scene, and even an "old money" foursome. There were several boat people; you could tell that by all the tan and weathered faces you saw looking back at you. Their looks marked the yachters as surely as the designer suits marked the old money. Ellen, I should mention, was almost as white as a ghost. She worked in her yard but was always covered up. Her natural color coming to the surface only enhanced her good looks.

I also noticed several of the women looking at her as if they had never before seen a person who so obviously was content. Several were almost staring at her. When I asked if she knew them, she said, "I have run into them several times at various functions around town. It is, after all, a very small community."

Deciding to have a little fun, I told Ellen, "Just smile back and say nothing, and remember where your eyes are to remain."

As the meal progressed, I had occasion to place my hand on her knee and noticed that her legs would instantly part for any further stimulation I may wish to bestow. I took the freedom of caressing her thigh higher on occasion, then, moving my hand back down but leaving her dress raised. This exposed her beautiful legs and the fact that she was wearing a garter belt and smoky silk stockings.

Sitting in the booth and looking outward, I put my arm around her and slowly inched the other side of her dress up until that side was also exposed to about three inches above the stocking top. While Ellen knew exactly what I was doing, she neither protested nor moved. She accepted that she would have her charms put on display.

As we were sitting there, the waiter appeared with the desert selections for the evening. I ordered the coffee, but Ellen requested an after dinner drink. I looked at her and just told the waiter, "we will... have two coffees." Looking at Ellen to gain confirmation, she only nodded her approval.

While we were relaxing over coffee one of her friends came up to the table and did the gushy air kiss thing that is so phony. I would put her at about 55 with blonde hair from Clairol, and a face-lift from New York. Lord knows where her tits came from but they were works of art. Large, rounded, and on display for all to see in a draped dress that looked more like a toga than anything else. I guess the front of her dress came down about half way to her nipples, showing a generous amount of cleavage.

Asking where she had been keeping herself, and being rude in asking, "Who's the lovely boy toy, sweetie," she spoke as if I weren't there to answer.

Staying completely in character, I have to give her credit, Ellen simply said, "I've been taking some time off from the social scene, and He, Elizabeth, is certainly no toy." Turning toward me, the ire in her voice still obvious, Ellen continued, "Peter this is Elizabeth."

Standing to shake the offered hand, I looked her in the eyes as I heard her say, "Call me Liz."

I simply said, "Ellen calls me Sir," as I reclaimed my seat I continued, "you may call me Peter, not Pete, Petey or boy toy."

Liz flushed, her nostrils flared and her pupils dilated. I also noticed that Ellen never once raised her eyes above the level of Liz's breasts, almost as if she were speaking to them instead of to the owner. The small smile on her face let me know that I had Liz's number and had put her in her place.

While this exchange was going on I examined Liz a little closer. She had tits into next week, legs that had seen a lot of exercising and an ass that could crack walnuts. All of this on top of a pair of heels that showed off a sculpted set the calf muscles. She was good looking woman and she knew it. Liz took notice of the disarray of Ellen's dress and raised her eyebrow when she saw my hand slowly caressing Ellen's leg and moving higher. I cut the conversation short by letting her know that we had to leave and it would be interesting to see her again.

When she attempted to linger, I stood again and let her know that we were leaving. I placed myself between her and Ellen and I made it a point of brushing against those tits she was so proud of. Nothing rude, just making her understand that I was the one controlling the contact, not her. She seemed a little put out that I didn't leer or drool over all the bare skin that was displayed, and backed up enough to allow me to assist Ellen out of the booth.

Sliding out, Ellen's dress bunched higher and as she started to stand up a goodly portion of thigh, right up to her bare pussy remained visible. Liz did a double take at the display of flesh above the smoke colored stockings, and her eyes were almost drilling holes in the dress, as it fell into place when Ellen stood up.

This was a woman that would go after another's man or woman, just to notch her bedpost. That was my initial impression. After she left, I asked for a run down on her from Ellen. She said that she had known Liz for years, and the two of them had done some socializing together but nothing serious as far as being bosom buddies.

Retreating into the small lounge, where we had coffee again, we danced a little and I then complimented Ellen on her good manners with Liz; never once looking her in the eye. We continued to relax after a great meal, listening to the music and watching people. All the time my hands were active, stroking and playing with Ellen's legs and thighs.

One man in particular was watching us. He was older perhaps in his 60's and his wife was obviously 20 years his junior. I brushed the small napkin off of Ellen's lap and told her to pick it up, leaning over as far as she could to ensure he got a good look at her breasts. As she bent over to pick up the napkin you could see his eyes riveted to her breasts as the loose top fell forward, all of her breasts, down to the nipples were exposed. His younger wife too was watching all of this and seemed a little put out that he was staring at Ellen instead of her.

"Well," I thought, "you should have worn something other than a high buttoned top."

It was getting late, so, standing up, I offered my hand to Ellen, and as she got up, she spread her legs a little farther than necessary, showing our older gentleman her shaved pussy and the juices that were beginning to flow from it. Standing straight, her dress dropped into place and as we left, I made sure to put my arm around her, resting my hand on the great ass that was bare under her dress. I knew that not only the old fart was looking, but, so also was every other male and some females in the place.

Arriving home, I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11PM. I thought with what has happened so far, I would let Ellen know that she was mine, whenever I wanted her, and wherever I wanted her. We pulled into the driveway; I stopped the car and got out, went around to her side and opened the door. I handed her out and we went to my apartment. Walking up the stairs behind Ellen was mouth watering, the stockings, white thighs and that ass was enticing.

Entering, I took my jacket off, I then turned to Ellen and said, "Strip."

Ellen immediately started unzipping and removing her clothes, until she stood in front of me wearing just a smile. I then took the step closer to her and lightly brushed her lips with mine. I could feel her shudder with anticipation and then, taking her by the hand, I led her into my bedroom.

Since I had moved in, I had taken the time to ensure that all the toys were easily accessible. The leather cuffs on the bed, the handcuffs on the night stand and the flail, dildos, oil, clips and other items that I had collected over the years were there too.

Placing Ellen on her back I fastened the leather cuffs around her wrists then spread her legs. I pulled her legs apart and cuffed them also. When finished, she was beautiful to behold. Lying there waiting, not a word had come from her since we walked into the room. As I stripped, I thought of the wonderful fun we were going to have on our first night of play, and then the damned phone rang.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.