The Landlady - Cover

The Landlady

Copyright© 2006 by Three Sheets

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What did you do in the Navy Daddy? Well, this is the first duty station where our hero gets to assert himself. He finds that women no matter what age just fall for a man in uniform who isn't wishy-washy about his likes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting  

The Next Day

I was off the following day since it was a weekend and I felt like I had been put through the wringer. I had stayed up most of the night arranging my new place and putting up my dartboard and a couple of cheap prints that I had picked up at the Base Exchange.

It must have been 10:00 AM when I heard my new landlady moving around outside. Looking out the window I was pleased to see that she was wearing shorts and a blouse as she watered her plants around the house.

I called down to her and asked if she wanted to go out for breakfast.

Smiling up she said sure, she'd be ready in 10 minutes.

Getting ready was easy for me, a fast shower a pair of slacks and Polo shirt and I was good to go.

Ten minutes later Ellen came walking out of her house, she had changed into a long skirt and she had changed her blouse. I opened the door for her car and she quickly slid in as I went around to the passengers' side. She asked where to and the only place I knew of was the local IHOP.

As soon as we pulled in I got out of the car and was going around to the driver's side as she got out of the car. (Now I was raised that a gentleman ALWAYS opens a door for a lady.) Walking up to her closely, I let her know that as long as I was in the car with her she would NEVER open a door. I would not allow it and she should expect it. I guess I caught her off guard in these early days of women's lib, because all she did was say "Yes Sir."

She accepted my reprimand and said it wouldn't happen again.

Going into the IHOP I had her precede me as if we were in a really good restaurant. It's the polite thing to do. We were seated in one of the booths in the back of the restaurant and had placed our orders when I decided I wanted to find out more about Ellen.

I asked her what her sexual preferences were. When she discovered she was submissive, and had she acted on anything.

Ellen told me she was ambivalent about her preferences, since she had experiences with both men and women, although they were experimental in ways. She had never "submitted" to a person, since she had never found the right person to trust. She also believed she had always been submissive but just didn't know how to act on it. Ellen also went into the fact that while she was submissive in certain areas, growing up with three older brothers would have been the kiss of death if she had not asserted herself when needed.

She wanted to know what was involved in the whole thing, saying that I was the first person to actually talk to her about it and not try to force her into a situation she couldn't handle.

"Well," I started out, "the whole thing is giving up responsibility for your pleasure and making sure your partner is pleased according to his wants and needs. It then becomes his responsibility to ensure you are satisfied, but only on his terms. Everything is for him. That is the first thing."

I gave her time to consider what I had just told her.

"The next thing you should realize is that once you have crossed that line of giving up responsibility, there is no turning back. You are in it for the long run, unless you split. Then you can regroup, but once you do, you cannot go back with that partner, unless you have put a time limit on your lifestyle. That means you really have to trust the person you are with, not to bring up certain things you may not wish to revisit."

Nodding her head she seemed deep in thought when I asked, "Do you agree?"

Looking up at me she simply said, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" I responded.

"Yes, Sir?" she said tentatively.

"That is the only response that is acceptable." I said.

"Now for a little test as to how your life will change. Go into the restroom, and when you come out I want you to hand me your bra."

"Yes, Sir." she said, as she got up.

The waitress came by and I ordered for both of us, and just as she was turning to leave Ellen returned. I immediately put my hand out as I stood. She looked around and handed me the bra and then sat down.

Our food came and we continued to talk. I told her that when she was with me she would never look another person, male or female in the face, she was to fix her gaze either at the first open button of a shirt/blouse or just below the neckline of a sweater or dress. Nodding as she was digesting this, I also told her that at no time was she to wear sunglasses unless we were outside and then only if she asked. She would also never speak to anyone unless she was spoken to first.

I explained that these were just the bare minimums as to her behavior and that I would continue to instruct her as we went along.

"Oh," I said, "there is one more thing that involves your dress. You are NEVER to wear slacks, shorts or pantyhose when you are away from the house. Slacks or shorts are fine for gardening, but you will immediately shower and change into a dress or skirt afterwards."

"As to what you wear under your clothes, you will never wear panties, you will always wear stockings either thigh highs or with a garter belt, your bras will be cut so your nipples are exposed or you will buy demi- bras that leave your breasts bare from the nipple up. This is NOT negotiable. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now let's go home and I'll show you what you are in for"

Arriving home, I went to her side of the car and opened the door and we went into her house. I had her lead the way to her bedroom. Following her was a delight, a nice ass and long legs. Getting to the bedroom I asked where her closet was and where her suitcases were kept.

Getting down a suitcase, I opened it and put it on the bed then went to the closet. Reaching in, I pulled out all of her slacks except some that were obviously older and worn around the house. I then went to her dresser and opening the drawers one at a time I removed all of her pantyhose. All of these things I told her to fold and put in the suitcase. As she was doing this I also removed all of her panties, and then coming up behind her I reached under her skirt and took the panties off of her. Stepping out of them she looked at me and started to say something. I just raised my eyebrow and she continued folding clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.