Everyone's A Winner
Chapter 2: A Way Out

Copyright© 2006 by King Wesley

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Way Out - Two girls are accidently enrolled into a body and behaviour modification programme.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Slow   School   Transformation  

The two looked sat calmly across from Mike as he explained to them how they could escape from this ordeal:

"The plan goes like this" Mike began, "Being in the industry of producing 'adult' entertainment, there are a number of different scenarios we set up with the excuse of proceedings all culminating in an orgy or similar goings on. One of our more popular scenarios is based around a Quiz show format where three girls, three very buxom air headed girls I might add, compete for a star prize. The quiz is basically answering questions and such but the winner is the one who proves to be the most bimbo-like."

"We've already told you we will not let ourselves turn into mindless sluts just so that you can give a load of jerk off men a cheap thrill" interrupted Jenny.

Mike moved to reassure the girls' concerns; "I am not asking you to do so. The reason I bring up this quiz is because of the prize issue. The concept behind the quiz format is that whichever girl wins always wants some sex related prize like fucking the presenter on screen or to have a threesome with the other two contestants, you know something which will make good viewing. Bec..."

Kelly couldn't help but react, "Look, We said..."

"BECAUSE of this," Mike continued ignoring the protests. "Because of this we have set up the format so that we are legally obliged to give the winner whatever prize they ask for. This is technically just there for authenticity but it is legally binding and so we have found you a loophole. I cannot just authorise the changes which you wish to have made but, if one of you were to be accidentally entered into this quiz show before your behaviour had been modified, and if that person were to win and then ask to be returned to normal. There would be no way we could stop you" Mike placed the folder down on the table in front of him and looked over to the girls. "This is a foolproof plan if you succeed. It just requires one of you to feel that they could spend an hour or so acting like a bimbo enough in order to win. What do you think?"

"Personally I think it's disgusting" Jenny scoffed. "It still seems like you just want to get us to act like a couple of whores for you"

"I don't know" said Kelly. "It doesn't sound that bad, surely it's better than the alternative and as long as they promise to delete any film footage they produce afterwards then I think it's the best option we have."

"I suppose you are right" admitted Jenny. "OK Mr Williams we accept your offer."

"OK then," replied Mike taking a piece of paper out of the file in front of him. "I need to know which one of you is going to enter so that they can sign this"

"What is it?" Jenny asked suspiciously.

"It's just a contract which needs to be signed before you take part it just clarifies that you are aware of the rules and what the prize structure is, if you don't sign it then the company could refuse your prize request. It's just paperwork I promise, you're not signing your life away. Read it if you don't believe me."

After reading through the contract the girls were satisfied it was safe to sign it was just a question of who.

"I never thought we would ever have to seriously decide which one of us could be the biggest whore" said Kelly half jokingly. "How do we decide?

"I guess we just have to think about this honestly," admitted Jenny. "There is no point feeling offended by what we tell each other. Our freedom could depend on this"

"You're right" agreed Kelly, "and I think that if I'm honest with myself I should do this. I just don't think you could bring yourself to act this way even in a situation like this whereas I'd do it for a Malibu and coke."

"Are you sure? There's no going back once you've signed that paper"

"I'm sure and I can do this, just wish me luck OK" and with that Kelly picked up the contract in front of them and signed it. "I just hope I haven't sealed my own fate" she passed the completed document back to Mike. "So, when do I start?"

"The next filming is in an hour so we just have time to sort you out a wardrobe and brief you on how to win this. I wish you the very best of luck" He cast one last look over them before he got up to leave. The girls just sat there actually beginning to feel a slight sense of relief. They hadn't known what to make of their dilemma but Mike's sincerity had eased their mind and they felt safe knowing he was helping them. Little did they know that the whole time he was smiling inside. This could become one of the greatest productions Venus Industries has ever produced.


The Quiz

The Next hour went by uneventfully. Kelly was separated from Jenny in order to get prepared for the show ahead and Jenny just had to sit and wait in hope. The first objective for Kelly was to choose her wardrobe for the show ahead and it was by no means easy. She had to find the right line between not standing out as looking too plain alongside her slutty opponents and not presenting herself like a whore to an audience full of people. In the end she chose a set of red satin underwear because the material was less likely to stimulate her new highly sensitive erogenous zones. Over this she chose a black V-neck top which showed just enough cleavage required to turn the audience on whilst maintaining dignity. She matched this with a black skirt which stopped halfway above the knee, a bit more risqué than she would have liked but necessary to the look. She looked at herself in the mirror and had to admit, she looked stunning. Sure she might look like she'd fuck the first guy that looked her way but she had no choice so why not just accept that she looked good.

Now Kelly was in the waiting room. The show was due to start in about five or ten minutes and nerves were starting to get the better of her. Just then a door opened and in walked two young women. Kelly didn't need to be told who they were. With their melon sized breast and obscene clothing it was clear these two girls were her opponents. Two brainless bimbos whom stood between her and freedom. The girls came over two her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.