Everyone's A Winner - Cover

Everyone's A Winner

Copyright© 2006 by King Wesley

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two girls are accidently enrolled into a body and behaviour modification programme.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Slow   School   Transformation  

Kelly and Jenny were walking home together after a girl's night out. It was always fun to let their hair down once in a while and the local club was a perfect place to do this as it was only a 10 minute walk home if you took the short cut by the river. Kelly and Jenny had been friends since infancy so when the time came to move away from home they always knew they would live together. Both were single although with their looks they were never short of offers. Kelly was 21 years old and stood at 5"4 with long dark hair and a slim figure. She had also been blessed with breasts which although not huge were of a perfect size and shape in proportion to the rest of her. Jenny was equally gifted with her looks; she was six months younger than Kelly at 20 years old however could easily have been mistaken for being Kelly's blond sister. A magazine photographer once tried to persuade them to model together for a men's magazine but was instantly rebuffed. Make no mistakes both girls knew how attractive they were. They just had no intention of parading themselves as just a piece of meat (although this never stopped them flirting their way to a night of free drinks whenever they went out), they were determined to make money using their brains not their bodies. Anyway it had just turned 3am and Kelly and Jenny were walking home by the river (drunk as usual) talking about nothing in particular when Kelly felt a sharp stab in her backside.

"Oww, my ass" said Kelly. "Something just pricked me"

Jenny giggled — "ahh, you poor baby would you like me to kiss it better or shall I go and fetch your new friend Robert? You too were getting pretty close tonight"

"It's not funny Jen" snapped Kelly. "I'm starting to feel really strange, like I'm about to faint or something"

Jenny laughed, "I'm not surprised after how much you've had tonight, I'm surprised you made it this far"

"This is serious Jen! I'm really not feeling right"

"I'm sure you will get over it as always. You know you really need to... oww."

"What is it?"

"I just felt something stab into my neck. I don't feel too good."

Kelly's face began to fill with worry, "I don't like this, it's as if we're being shot at. What's going o..."

Kelly collapsed to the ground causing a wave of panic to rush over Jenny. She wanted to scream out for help but words failed her. She felt her head becoming heavier and heavier, she was too tired to be scared, she just wanted to sleep like Kelly. Just... wanted... to... sleeeeeeep. Two minutes later Jenny was sleep peacefully curled up next to her friend, blissfully unaware that tomorrow morning would be the beginning of a new life for both of them.


Waking Up

Jenny head still felt groggy as began to come to, she found herself in an almost empty room, in fact there was just the one object across the room from her but she had no idea what it was. She felt a sudden chill as a draft blew across her which was when she suddenly realised she was completely naked. In a panic she attempted to cover herself up but discovered she was bound at the wrists and cuffed to a chain hanging from the ceiling meaning she was forced to just stand there as if on show. Her head was starting to clear now and Jenny could see that the object across the room was in fact a large mirror and what she saw gave her the biggest shock of all. She looked like a teenager's wet dream with massive new breasts and a makeover that just screamed slut. Jenny scarcely believed what her own eyes were seeing and started to become very worried as to what was going on. Jenny then realised that Kelly wasn't with her and began to wonder what had happened to her, she was praying to herself that Kelly was Okay, not just for Kelly's sake but if something bad was happening to her then Jenny knew she would be next.

She knew it was futile but Jenny instinctively started to scream for help. After a minute or two she heard the door being unlocked and her heart began to race as she thought about what was to become of her. A man in his mid-twenties entered the room, there seemed nothing distinguishable about this man to Jenny apart from the way he was dressed and the way he acted just made her think executive or something equally high octane, it was not the look of a would be kidnapper. A sense of relief flowed over her, they must have caught whoever did this — she thought.

"Thank you so much for saving me" said Jenny, her voice full of gratitude. "Did you find Kelly? When can we go home?

The man looked bemused, "go home? He asked, puzzled. "You requested to be here, you volunteered for the programme"

Concern returned to Jenny face: "What programme? We didn't ask for anything, we were kidnapped. You did this? Why? Why have you done this to me? Where is Kelly?

"Oh Fuck!" the man cried, "Sorry Miss, there's been a terrible mistake, we were instructed to pick up to girls by the river for our body and behaviour modifying programmes, You were there at the proposed meeting time so we assumed it was... Oh Fuck!!! This is not good... you aren't... you mean you are not Sammy or Teresa?

Panic began to flood over Jenny now, "No I'm not Sammy or Teresa I don't know any Fucking Sammy's or Teresa's. What have you done to me? Where is Kelly? And what is body and behaviour modification!!?

"The other girl — Kelly, is fine she is just recovering now" the man replied. "A terrible mistake has been made and I think we need to talk to you together to explain exactly what is going on, I will get someone to bring you some clothes and they will take you to a meeting room meanwhile I will see to your friend I will see you again in about 20 minutes"

Jenny had completely forgot until now that she was tied up and completely nude, she tried to hide the sudden embarrassment of this realisation from the young man but the sudden redness of her face gave her away.

"Oh I'm sorry" the man said. It's just I'm so used to talking to nude women these days that it didn't even strike me that it was unnatural for you, I apologise"

With that the man left leaving Jenny to think about what he meant by being used to talking to nude women, and especially made her think about what body and behaviour modification was. In fact she didn't even know the man's name. Looking into the mirror gave her a fair idea as to what Body modification probably entailed, but changes to her behaviour? If these changes in behaviour were to bear any similarities to her bodily changes... she shuddered at the thought of what she may become. However she would find out the answers to all of these questions very soon.


Discoveries

Seconds after the man had left the cuffs around Jenny's wrists snapped open. She immediately went to cover herself up, as if she felt that somebody was watching her. A small ripple of sensation rushed through Jenny's body as her hands brushed against her newly enhanced breasts. Although this sensation was a shock it was a far from unpleasant feeling. In fact it felt great and Jenny had to summon up all of her resolve to resist fondling her new assets. However this resolve was short lived and her wanton desire to discover the limits of this heightened sensitivity drove a stray hand to her right breast, lightly caressing it whilst her free hand homed in on the left. Small waves of pleasure began pulsating throughout Jenny's body as she began gently massaging herself. She squeezed a nipple and couldn't stop herself letting out a small moan.

Although Jenny was aware that her actions were probably being watched or at the very least recorded by her would be captors she could not stop herself. Actually she did not want to stop herself. Subconsciously her left hand began to stray Southwards and latched onto her pussy. Her body quivered as if in shock, she felt herself just moments away from orgasm when a voice behind her brought her back to her senses with a bang.

"Here are some clothes for you to wear, please put them on and follow me to the meeting room" said a young but plain looking woman. She did not seem to be thrown in any way by the scene she had walked in on.

"Thank you" said Jenny, her face bright beetroot now. She hurriedly put on the clothes (which could probably most accurately be described as a potato sack with arm and head holes) and chased after the woman. After a short walk the woman stopped outside a nondescript door and typed in a password, a light changed from red to green and the door opened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.