The Humiliation of my Wife
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A husband explores his wife's secret desire to be humiliated and abused.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Again, never being satisfied with leaving things as they are, and always looking for ways to add to Sally's torment and humiliation, I had the idea one day to experiment with the butt plug at the local gym Sally attends. I require Sally to stay in shape so insist that she attend the local gym at least 4 times a week. As the weeks went by her figure became even more toned which only served to accentuate how beautiful and sexy she really was.

Thursday evening, just as Sally was about to head out the door, I called her over to me. With a worried look on her face, she quietly walked over and stood patiently at my side.

"Slut, after you have worked out, I have some instructions for you that I will expect you to follow to the letter. If you do not, I will find out, and the punishment for that disobedience will be so severe, you will wish you were dead," I threatened. She glumly nodded her head. "I want you to choose a locker that is located in the center of the locker room. Once you are done with your shower, you are to proceed to your locker, dress and then you will take this plug and shove it up your ass right there at your locker." A shocked look passed over my wife's face. She knew how busy the gym can get, and trying to put the butt plug in unobtrusively would be an almost impossible task should there be a crowd in the locker room. To make things even more difficult, I gave her a time line she had to follow. "You will work out for exactly 1 hour and then you will have 15 minutes to shower, dress and put the plug in. I will know if you shorten your workout any, so don't even think about it. I will expect you back in exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes, (knowing it takes between 5 and 7 minutes to drive to the gym). Is that clear, Slut?"

A meek, "Yes sir."

Taking the plug and a small jar of Vaseline and stuffing them in her purse, Sally nearly flew out the door, not wanting to waste any time. By the time she reached the gym, her stomach was in knots as she continually rehashed in her mind what was going to happen after her workout. Subconsciously, she probably realized that if she chose to cheat and put the plug in once she was in the car I would probably never find out, but her training at this point had become so ingrained, that she never even considered the possibility of disobeying an order.

As Sally made her way from one piece of equipment to another, her mind kept coming back to what she was going to be required to do immediately following her workout. Suffice it to say, her workout this day wasn't a very productive one as she was constantly being distracted by her thoughts. She was so distracted, in fact, that she never even noticed the dirty looks she was getting from Laura Dern, one of the secretaries who worked in the same office as me. The only way to describe Laura would be to say she was an absolute knockout. She stood tall at 5'8", had jet black hair with the greenest eyes you've ever seen, and the curves in her body could probably kill a man.

Unfortunately, she knew she was hot and carried herself in a haughty and arrogant manner. Laura enjoys the attention she gets from men, and certainly doesn't want to have to share it with another woman. She likely views Sally as a threat at the gym as the men also appreciate my wife's beauty and will lavish attention upon her as well.

Exactly an hour later, Sally dropped whatever she had been absently doing, and made a beeline for the showers. Quickly shucking the skimpy workout clothing, she ran to the shower, and washed her hair and body as quickly as she could. Her hands were practically shaking by now and she had such an awful knot in her stomach that she thought she was going to throw up. On weak knees, Sally hastily walked over to her locker, grabbed her towel and dried her body as fast as she could. Once done, she reached into her locker, retrieved her skimpy little bra and fastened it in place. She then took out the nearly sheer blouse which was several sizes too small and quickly buttoned it up. Lastly, she took out her mini skirt, which just barely covered her ass cheeks, and pulled it up over her legs and butt, fastening the clasp at her hip.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.