The Humiliation of my Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A husband explores his wife's secret desire to be humiliated and abused.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

After that night, I began to insert the plug into my wife's ass whenever the urge overcame me. I might be sitting watching TV and would suddenly call her to my side. Ordering her to bend over in front of me, I would take the plug and work it into her asshole. Over time she became pretty good at relaxing and was able to take the plug with only a little pain. What she found difficult was trying to get around the house with the plug still inserted. I began to extend the amount of time the plug was in, forcing Sally to get used to the intruder.

One day I decided it was time to take the plug wearing to the next level. When she was on her way out one afternoon to get the groceries, I stopped her at the door and called her to my side. With a puzzled look on her face, she walked over into the living room where I was seated, and stood quietly beside my chair waiting for me to speak. Without a word, I held up the butt plug I had hidden at my side, and with a big grin on my face, waited to see my wife's reaction.

It was priceless. She knew right away my intentions, and you could see the thought of it terrified her. There was an absolutely horrified look on her face as she slowly shook her head no, but remembering her training, never said a word.

"Assume the position," I ordered. With a crest-fallen look she walked over in front of me, turned her back to me, spread her legs wide, bent over at the waist and then reached back and lifted her tight skirt up and pulled her panties down and off her legs. I never tire of seeing my wife bent over in front of me with her legs spread wide displaying that beautifully shaved pussy and tight asshole. It always causes my cock to harden almost instantly.

Scooping a small dollop of Vaseline out of the jar on the table beside me, and smearing it on the tip of the plug, I brought it to her sphincter and began pushing forcefully. This time around I wanted it to be hard and painful so that as she wandered around the grocery store, the pain from her asshole would be a constant reminder of what had just happened and would cause her to walk somewhat more gingerly, even with the plug still in her.

Pushing more aggressively that I had ever done before, Sally was soon wailing in pain as I savagely began working it into her asshole. Each brutal jab in was followed by an almost complete removal of the plug, only to be thrust once more into her. This continual stretching and then relaxing of her ass was causing absolute havoc for my wife. Her asshole was in agony, but the pain and humiliation of having this done to her was also turning her on again. The familiar odor of her arousal was soon evident as was the wetness which soon followed.

After several more vicious thrusts, the fattest part of the plug finally broke through her sphincter, causing a horrible howl of pain from Sally. With a hard slap to her ass, I told Sally to get up and put her underwear back on. She awkwardly stood and, after putting her underwear back on, looked to me for further instructions, praying I wouldn't utter the words that followed.

"Now off with you to get the groceries. You are not to remove the plug under any circumstances. The pain in your ass and the discomfort from the plug will serve as constant reminders to you of what a dirty slut you are. Now go!" I ordered.

With a face beet red from the recent activities and the verbal scolding, she awkwardly shuffled towards the door, wincing in pain with each step, as the plug rubbed against her tender sphincter.

These types of episodes increased over time, as I forced her to wear the plug outside more often and for greater periods of time. However, not wanting my wife to become complacent, and also wishing to push the boundaries further and further, I am always looking for new ways to humiliate my wife.

On my way home from work one evening, I had a brilliant flash of inspiration. Thinking back to the episode in the sex shop, and remembering how turned on we were from the night, I figured it was time to humiliate my wife again in front of a complete stranger. Before arriving home I had it all planned out in my mind. Just before pulling into the driveway, I quickly made a call to the local pizza shop and ordered up some supper for delivery. This way I knew I had roughly 30 minutes to enact my plan.

Of course, as I entered through the front door, I could see my wife was in her usual position. She was kneeling on the floor at the entrance to the living room, totally naked except for her collar, hands clasped behind her back and her legs spread wide open. Without uttering a word, I walked right past her into the living room, took off my pants and then ordered, "Get over here, Slut, and lay down on your back on the couch." She quickly scrambled up off her knees and ran to the couch and then lay down on it on her back.

"Now rotate around so your ass is against the back of the couch with your feet up in the air over the top. That's it, hang your head over the edge." She was sitting on the couch, except that her head was where her feet should be, and her feet were where her head would normally be. In this position, with her head hanging down over the edge of the couch, her mouth was in a perfect position to fuck it, just as if it was a pussy or ass. As well her beautiful tits and bare pussy were perfectly displayed and readily available should I wish to play with them while her mouth is being fucked.

Also

"Open wide whore," I sneered and immediately pressed my cock against her lips. I had never fucked her mouth in this position before, but I found it very erotic, and highly stimulating. Her face was completely hidden to me, as I began sawing back and forth in her mouth. I imagined what it must be like for Sally, hanging upside down, and having no control over the one thrusting hard into her mouth. With each thrust of my body, my balls would slap against her face and nose.

In this position, Sally's throat was made very accessible, and it wasn't long before I felt that familiar feeling of my cock sliding into her throat. She immediately began to gag, which always served to turn me on further and push me to higher limits. You could see her throat swell as my cock forced its way down.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.